TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully,
There are better ways to do both, better ways to conceal identity, and way better ways to try not to leave DNA. Ninja type clothing would do both of those things, and would also have been easier to run for the exits,if he had needed to. If he planned to kill MB, there was no need to put on such a ridiculous get up. I doubt anyone would have actually believed this perp was a LEO, even if they just saw him from a distance. jmo I'm back to thinking that he is a) young,foolish and very lucky, or b) was in that church for a reason unknown at present, and maybe killed MB out of sheer adrenaline and utter panic. Case is baffling, jmo
MB was trained in self defence, (it appears) and if SP knew that... it would be a good idea to wear protective clothing. She may have had a gun, SP wouldn't have known that either. Like GA said, to prevent DNA from being left behind and to conceal SP's identity. IMO.

The original quote was sharrods! Person did not check for typos, lending confusion to "what are sharrods?"

Here are a couple of reasons to wear that costume:

1) To conceal identity
2) To prevent DNA from being left at the scene

I think that MB's murder was planned with a painstaking amount of detail. The crime is practically perfect. However, that level of planning will ultimately be the downfall IMO. At some point the act deviated from the plan, even just slightly, and those comments will get LE's attention.

you are correct!

MB was trained in self defence, (it appears) and if SP knew that... it would be a good idea to wear protective clothing. She may have had a gun, SP wouldn't have known that either. Like GA said, to prevent DNA from being left behind and to conceal SP's identity. IMO.

I think if he knew, or thought that MB had a gun he would not have gone after her unless he had a gun too. jmo And that outfit likely would not have offered him much protection.In a fight, that outfit would have restricted the SP's movements... jmo,though

Hi all, been a while, had a little fortnights holiday from Missy's thread.

Dare I ask, anything to report?

Cags.

Welcome back, Cover!

The only thing you've missed is a lengthy, mind boggling, discussion about the definition of a glass shard. Can you believe it?

:drumroll:

I've been gone too, glad I didn't miss much. Sad of the same fact. Where are the answers & arrests in this case?

Does anyone know which people verified alibi for BB, RB, and VB? I assume if they were named in search warrants, it is public knowledge.

Does anyone know which people verified alibi for BB, RB, and VB? I assume if they were named in search warrants, it is public knowledge.

On the alibis, they did tell us they have investigated and the alibis have been "corroborated through independent sources," but I suspect that's all we'll ever know on that topic, and it's more than they had to say.

In Texas, during the investigation period before arrest and trial, the best window into LE evidence on a case tends to be items shared with a judge in requests for search warrants. But what is open to know is exactly what's said in the SW, no more and no less. Otherwise, unless LE wants public help and opts to share this or that to the media to get it, it's mostly gonna be crickets. Generally, they have no legal obligation to share investigation results or any evidence with anyone, during this time.

On the alibis, they did tell us they have investigated and the alibis have been "corroborated through independent sources," but I suspect that's all we'll ever know on that topic, and it's more than they had to say.

In Texas, during the investigation period before arrest and trial, the best window into LE evidence on a case tends to be items shared with a judge in requests for search warrants. But what is open to know is exactly what's said in the SW, no more and no less. Otherwise, unless LE wants public help and opts to share this or that to the media to get it, it's mostly gonna be crickets. Generally, they have no legal obligation to share investigation results or any evidence with anyone, during this time.

"corroborated through independent sources", leaves one thinking: Independent = 1

"corroborated through independent sources", leaves one thinking: Independent = 1

I'm not going to get into the color and font stuff, but really? Do you think that "independent sources" means one (biased) source?

I think we are way overdue for a BB update! I'm sure he is checking with LE to see what they have so far and if they have come up with anything new. No doubt he wants this solved so he and their daughters can have some closure and see that this murderer is put away and can never do this again. Maybe he will give us a short interview and plead with the public to find the killer while reassuring us that LE is doing all they can.

It doesn't matter, does it? If LE doesn't give info, we ask when can we get some. If they do, it's scoffed at and treated as rubbish. Looks to me like there's not much to be gained by LE, in sharing anything - other than it might give tips to the perp on what they're finding out.

I think I'd keep my info to myself.

Speaking of BB, haven't seen it mentioned that he's active again on FB. Looks like he's locked down his profile this time, smart guy. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saved your screenshot and lightened it.. I can certainly see why you would think it's a person. Perhaps someone with PC skills can have a look.

Why would a Church have a small coat rack? My Church does not have one at all. We wear our outer clothing into the sanctuary. If it becomes too warm inside, we slip our arms ot of them. The gentlemen would never remove their coats. And the ladies would never leave their minks on a dinky coat rack in an outer hallway. A coat rack does not make sense to me. Schools can't even have them due to spreading lice and such creepy crawlers. Which verified insider informed us that it was indeed a coat rack or has it always been a supposition?

attachment.php

Any idea what this oval "object" is in the above screen capture? It looks like a person to me. :gaah:

I will NEVER forget the first time this was released and I said to myself OMG there's a 2nd Perp. But it isn't. And I had a name for the SwatPerp too atm 😳

"independent sources " COULD" mean singular. In other words, alibis could have been verified by a singular person.

"independent sources " COULD" mean singular. In other words, alibis could have been verified by a singular person.

How do you figure that? If someone said "independent witnesses" do you think it could mean one person?

I think if he knew, or thought that MB had a gun he would not have gone after her unless he had a gun too. jmo And that outfit likely would not have offered him much protection.In a fight, that outfit would have restricted the SP's movements... jmo,though

S/he very well could have had a firearm. There was mention of a firearm's serial number on a request to the Attorney General's office to withhold documents. (I can't retrieve it now since I'm on the iPad.) I noted a specific quote - " In this instance, the responsive information contains a serial number of a firearm which the City sees to withhold under Section 553.108 (b)(1). Release of this serial number could interfere with law enforcement by divulging a firearm serial number that could be used on illegal firearms or be falsely used in a missing weapons report."

The document was brought up here at WS before by... (I think...) Cannonball??? I'm sorry if that's incorrect.

Yes, that outfit was not geared for a quick escape, but it covered everything but the eyeballs. There wouldn't be any scratches resulting in DNA left behind. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warsovika