TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If SP strategically attacked Missy in an area not covered by cameras, why? Why would they cover up and walk blatantly about for 30 minutes on camera but then arrange to attack her in the very areas with no coverage? And possibly video it as well. No I think it was just random that the actual murder was not captured. I think if the SP knew they were on surveillance camera they assumed even the murder was too. Does it make a difference to the investigation that it was not captured? I mean make it more difficult to catch the SP? LE knows how she was murdered without seeing the act. They could read the scene and know where he was positioned when he first attacked her and where he finished it. It's a blessing to her girls that it was not actually recorded.
Now, that the car was "too far away" from a camera to be identified is important and was strategic. IMO.

He seemed to definitely be aware where the cameras were, so did he not want the attack on camera?
He was so careful about all details, so it seems so.

I've been confused all along for those people who thing SP was a female. MB was one in shape woman and not an easy target. If SP is a female I really think it narrows down the suspects to one super in shape female with a real temper.

It really is confusing, because there are actually two different responses made by the MPD about whether the perp was seen or not after the attack. We talked about this a lot at the beginning of this thread, in fact (see page 5). In the first presser - the day of her murder - Spann seemed to say perp was seen "walking down the hallway" and said that presumably SP left the same way he entered. But in the same breath he admitted they weren't actually sure of the point of exit--there was "no evidence." Then later on there were firm MPD statements that 1) there was no video of the attack or any interaction between MB and SP, and 2) there was no video of SP after the attack. In 30 threads we haven't been able to resolve those conflicting statements, except to acknowledge that we are of split opinion concerning if SP was seen going anywhere after the attack.

At the initial 4/18 press conference, as Spann fielded reporters' questions on this, he spoke in incomplete phrases, and said "and again" referencing his previous response -- which was that they were still putting together and trying to order all the footage they'd just gotten hold of that same day. So, just my take (expressed on page 5 of this thread), but it's possible Spann wasn't as sure on the day of her murder as he is now concerning whether or not there is footage of SP after the attack. IOW, (my interpretation), answering that SP was seen walking the hallway, but due to still ordering the clips, couldn't be sure if that was before or after the murder, nor was there any "evidence" as to his exit (only a presumption).

If you study the highlighted portion in the screenshot below of the 4/18 press conference transcription by WS member Galadriel, you can see Spann's answers in context to the media questions. To me it appeared to be a very speculative response (which was understandable for the day of the murder). So in the end, until we're told the confirming facts, it appears to boil down to personal opinion on how each of us wants to reconcile the conflicting statements:

attachment.php

Source: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=95546&d=1464467808

Do you know when/where LE said there was no video of the perp after the attack?

absolutely agreed and not just following public FB posts.
Agree with you X Files and the truth is out there[emoji10] we just have to be patient arghhhh

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

you cannot underestimate jurors!
The OJ jurors thought he did it but didn't want to convict OJ because he is a icon.

But Casey Anthony-- no icon there. Last with child....partying for a month. Lying up a storm to police...etc

Agree with you X Files and the truth is out there[emoji10] we just have to be patient arghhhh

It could take 6 months to a year for the FBI/LE to sort through cell phone records, and the license plate of that car and who owns, drove or if it was a rental.

I've been confused all along for those people who thing SP was a female. MB was one in shape woman and not an easy target. If SP is a female I really think it narrows down the suspects to one super in shape female with a real temper.
Must be a male or I'll eat my blue jays hat

SP's plan might have been to stash the costume and some tools in the church ahead of time without thought to the weather. SP may have come in from behind the church without using a vehicle. Or, if SP used a vehicle, he/she may have wanted to eliminate the possibility of being pulled over by LE for a simple traffic stop and possibly being found with a SWAT type outfit in the car. Wearing that outfit ahead of time or just being found with that outfit would mean disaster to the whole plan. Just for simplicity, the SP may have wanted everything to be planned and in place except for him/herself on that night.

Agreed. I don't think the costume was stashed there (if it was) based on the chance it might rain. If supplied by an accomplice, I'm seeing it more as a 'drop' than anything else. Especially if part of the SWAT get up included a stolen gun, SP would not want to risk having this in his possession IMO prior to breaking in to the church.

Even if this was a paid hit, somebody very close to MB was involved in the planning of this. While the actual killing may have been outsourced, the main planner knew MB's daily CG routine. I don't think that anything was left to chance. Somebody close to MB knows something. JMO

YES, "close" in some way, but they did not love her, they hated her enough to want her DEAD. JMO

Must be a male or I'll eat my blue jays hat

Get your hat condiments ready, LOL. I don't know, I just still think killer is female............JMO

Get your hat condiments ready, LOL. I don't know, I just still think killer is female............JMO

I totally agree. The eyes are female eyes.

He seemed to definitely be aware where the cameras were, so did he not want the attack on camera?
He was so careful about all details, so it seems so.

Perp was aware of the cameras and could not have known that any of them were not working or had issues, unless perp attended Creekside and knew the security intricately.

That is extremely unlikely, so it's most likely that perp assumed cameras were working 100%. He just didn't care. Why? Because he had confidence (1) that his identity was hidden, and (2) that LE would not be able to trace him by his mode of transportation either.

With his identity hidden and his assumption that all cameras were working and providing full coverage, I don't think he bothered to try to "hide" anything he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. The eyes are female eyes.

I think Missy was ambushed.....which has nothing to do with the strength of the perp.....one bash in the face or top of head, and Missy goes down for the rest of the brutality, until she is unresponsive. YUCK......JMO

I think Missy was ambushed.....which has nothing to do with the strength of the perp.....one bash in the face or top of head, and Missy goes down for the rest of the brutality, until she is unresponsive. YUCK......JMO
It's the other events-strength needed for door bashing etc but women do have good planning skills which def were at work here.

That suit,and those ill fitting boots would have slowed him down in a hand to hand fight. jmo Too cumbersome, too hard to run if he had to run. If he was fearful about being hit by MB, he probably would have just shot her as she got out of her car. took her purse ( make it look like a robbery) and split. jmo The really strange part of this is twofold : the silly disguise, and killing her in the church jmo

You make a good point. SP is not dressed correctly for a robbery and then again, not dressed correctly for a murder either. A person could dress to disguise themselves and shoot MB in the back as she walked by down the hall. There really was no reason MB had to know she was in danger and about to be murdered. I haven't thought this all the way through but, is it possible that one of the objectives to accomplish that night was to be seen on camera which was the major motivating factor for using the church at all? The only reason I can see for wearing that SWAT-thing is because it REALLY does hide who is wearing it in spite of all the video obtained. Was that the motivation for wearing it? Objective: Be filmed and be in perfect disguise. It's almost like a cruel taunting aimed towards someone. For me, something is just not right... something is off with this whole picture. I see no need and no good reason for going to all this "trouble" and danger of being caught to kill someone. She could have been shot the moment she got out of her car in the car port if someone simply wanted her dead... and had no other objective than just that alone. Unless, the person is really much weaker than he/she knew MB was (?)

Perp was aware of the cameras and could not have known that any of them were not working or had issues, unless perp attended Creekside and knew the security intricately.

That is extremely unlikely, so it's most likely that perp assumed cameras were working 100%. He just didn't care. Why? Because he had confidence (1) that his identity was hidden, and (2) that LE would not be able to trace him by his mode of transportation either.

With his identity hidden and his assumption that all cameras were working and providing full coverage, I don't think he bothered to try to "hide" anything he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And may have even expected that the actual killing would be captured on camera....but still would not be identifiable because of the costume. If the killing HAD been caught on camera, we would probably be just as perplexed. The motions may have said more about perp, but not necessarily....possibly a better idea of gender. LE said that perp did not disturb cameras, so obviously they were not worried about the cameras. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur