TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, you're right! I'd forgotten the date was changed. Odd coincidence. With my self employment experience I always waited until tax day to mail in my return. Because I always owed! Wonder if Missy did the same.

I was wondering if SP waited until the 18th also.

I am assuming that she was referring to CT as well.

Speaking of the KS interview, I relistened to that interview a couple of days ago. I am so bothered by the fact that KS said she knew that the girls were home in bed. How exactly did she know that? Since BB wasn't home to keep an eye on them, why would she have assumed that the girls were not also targets? She said that her family was worried about telling the girls but absolutely no mention of checking up on them to make sure that they were safe.

When the family was first notified, they assumed some kind of accident like a car accident. It was only later that they realized it was more sinister than that. So without knowing anything about MB being a target, they wouldn't have worried about the kids' safety initially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true, but as high quality as these cams are, it underscores that from SWFA you can't see squat at the church (as to being able to see a car, identify it, make out a person or a plate) other than the church building in general and some trees.

Very true. Why was the Nissan sitting there? Could be innocent...or not so much..only time will tell.

We still don't know for certain that AJ and MB had any sort of sexual relationship...............I suppose its possible that CT believed so or knew so, but without that connection theres not much of a reason for CT to want to kill Missy. Also, if LE has evidence against her, they would probably take it to a GJ. I DO think that CT is who KS and MT had on their radar.....and that is probably why CT was listed as a "target number" on the SW. We don't know if they were reacting to local gossip, or if they actually KNEW of a relationship of a sexual nature between AJT and MB. JMO

On this point, when the rumor about an imminent arrest made its rounds, do you know who the rumor pointed to? From reading FB--AJ posted on April 27 that his phone started "blowing up". He doesn't go into details, but this comes after he posted on April 25th that someone came and stole his garbage...possibly to go to the CT theory KS had..

There WAS some comment KSmade about "margaritas on the deck" which didn't seem to have anything to do with CT. Snooping around, I saw a photos of a different woman (a local) and one of those photos was of margaritas on her deck. This woman also made a few nasty comments on the MPD FB........early on. I have never seen her name mentioned, except that I recognized it on the MPD FB. JMO

When the family was first notified, they assumed some kind of accident like a car accident. It was only later that they realized it was more sinister than that. So without knowing anything about MB being a target, they wouldn't have worried about the kids' safety initially.

That's possible.

If you listen to KS's interview, she sort of outlines how the morning unfolded from her perspective. She talks about BB getting the first call from one of the campers (where the family thought it was an accident), and then she mentions that he got a second call (from LE) stating that MB "had passed." I am assuming when BB talked to LE that he knew that Missy was not in a car accident. It's after BB got this second call that the the extended family talked about heading over to the Bevers' house to tell the girls. Up until that point, MT was planning on finding MB and staying with her.

That's possible.

If you listen to KS's interview, she sort of outlines how the morning unfolded from her perspective. She talks about BB getting the first call from one of the campers (where the family thought it was an accident), and then she mentions that he got the a second call (from LE) stating that MB had passed. I am assuming when BB talked to LE that he knew that Missy was not in a car accident. It's after BB got this second call that the the extended family talked about heading over to the Bevers' house to tell the girls. It's also at this time that KS mentions that she knew the girls were still in bed.

Do you have that interview? I would like to see it.

Thanks

Google Kristi Stou* Dateline interview. It will pop up.

That's possible.

If you listen to KS's interview, she sort of outlines how the morning unfolded from her perspective. She talks about BB getting the first call from one of the campers (where the family thought it was an accident), and then she mentions that he got the a second call (from LE) stating that MB "had passed." I am assuming when BB talked to LE that he knew that Missy was not in a car accident. It's after BB got this second call that the the extended family talked about heading over to the Bevers' house to tell the girls. Up until that point, MT was planning on finding MB and staying with her.

I think it's horrible that she described telling the girls and their reaction on national TV.

Very true. Why was the Nissan sitting there? Could be innocent...or not so much..only time will tell.

It was almost 2 hours prior to the time perp broke into the church, so probably not related. LE doesn't think so, at least, and doesn't convey any real concern over finding the car.

Who? That hour of night hints at either someone driving home late from honky-tonking in Arlington or Ft Worth, to Waxahachie or a bit farther SE, or someone in the middle-ish of long drive (perhaps heading to 45 S towards Houston, or 287 farther E into east Texas, but not as likely to be headed down 35E S considering where he likely was driving from, as an Arlington/FW/farther W/NW person would have hopped on 35W in FW.)

Why? Stop to puke, to pee, to get a short break from driving in hard rain, to look for something dropped under the seat, to check a tire driving odd, grab something out of trunk or back seat, send a text or check a map on phone, etc - - a quick loop into lot at SWFA, stop, do whatever, and then right back out, using SWFA's lot would have been an oasis compared to stopping on shoulder in heavy rain and risk someone not seeing you and plowing into you from behind.

That's how I read the car thing.

In the middle of a hallway? Just curious.

I really thought person at first until I watched the video and it never moved....but, as with this entire case, I'm 50/50! lol I don't remember who said it was a coat rack though or I would try to find the post. I could see it being in the hallway though if it's right outside the classroom or sanctuary?

On this point, when the rumor about an imminent arrest made its rounds, do you know who the rumor pointed to? From reading FB--AJ posted on April 27 that his phone started "blowing up". He doesn't go into details, but this comes after he posted on April 25th that someone came and stole his garbage...possibly to go to the CT theory KS had..

Possibly....but what I was suggesting is that CT and AJT may have been named as persons of interest TO LE BY family members when they were interviewed PRIOR to the issuance of the SW for target numbers......the SW said that investigators had information about extra-marital affairs and presumably BB told about his and possibly Missys as well. The garbage fiasco took place the morning of the day the SWs were issued. JMO.........................Could have been KS, MT, or BB who first mentioned AJ and CT................and not necessarily based upon personal knowledge, but maybe on circulating rumors. We do not know. JMO

I just returned from vacation where I had time to read a book...it was a true crime story from the 90's. The MB case is the first one I've followed from Thread 1 but reading this book was very interesting. It took them 3 years to finally arrest the person for her murder. They knew who the person was but didn't have hard evidence to nail him. They had people who admitted that it was him (hired hit) but again, nothing solid. I haven't finished the book yet but I thought of MB's case all along. In the book I read, there was soooooo much going on behind the scenes. They had so much evidence gathered but just needed that one firm piece to tie it all in...it took THREE years. It makes me think that is the case with MB. I'm 50/50 that they have all kinds of information but can't put that final nail in to they have nothing. This book was on a case from TX and they brought in the rangers and FBI! Weird how I just got this one book from my Grandmothers house and it fits so closely with MB (but I don't think it was a hired hit from BB).

Possibly....but what I was suggesting is that CT and AJT may have been named as persons of interest TO LE BY family members when they were interviewed PRIOR to the issuance of the SW for target numbers......the SW said that they had information about extra-marital affairs and presumably BB told about his and possibly Missys as well. The garbage fiasco took place the morning of the day the SWs were issued. JMO

I agree, they were POI..I think even before SW were issued. I think family was likely asked if they knew anyone they thought would have a reason to harm MB and a list got made

I really thought person at first until I watched the video and it never moved....but, as with this entire case, I'm 50/50! lol I don't remember who said it was a coat rack though or I would try to find the post. I could see it being in the hallway though if it's right outside the classroom or sanctuary?

I don't think it's a person either.. but it is an odd place for a coatrack! LOL! No worries.

I don't think it's a person either.. but it is an odd place for a coatrack! LOL! No worries.

Respectfully, where else would/should it be placed? It's almost in front of the main door, in the main hallway, where people would be entering with coats on if it's cold.

SW part of building is where Missy was found. That is exactly the area where perp was on camera by the bulletin board, attempting to get into room to left of bulletin board with prybar and hammer briefly, sees camera, walks across view of camera without looking at it again. A statement was made that after that, everything went black. I believe that perp disabled camera at that point which is why it was not caught on camera. Perp somehow knew Missy's routine and knew that she had to enter main set of doors with key to come down hallway and open the doors where her truck was parked. This routine was the same whether rain or shine to open bathrooms for campers. If you look at the tape, there is a dark hallway to the right of the bulletin board. If Missy came in the main entrance, she passed that hallway on her way to open the doors near where her truck was parked. Perp had an easy way to get to her once she walked past that hallway. Perp would not have been able to hide within the area of the doors near her truck as it was all glass. I believe perp struck her with the initial weapon right near the bulletin board and finished the job in that general vicinity. Campers would be able to see through those doors and a body laying down may look like a 'rolled up rug' through 2 sets of glass doors. The fact that campers could see her and camera did not says that perp disabled it. We saw 2 views from cameras in that area. In my opinion, perp disabled the one looking at the bulletin board. That being said, I think perp disabled most cameras if not all prior to leaving the property. The item that we keep discussing from part of the video appears to be a video camera in my opinion. And the force that was necessary to remove the lock on the kitchen door was insane. Not a woman. They may have disabled the cameras but they may not have realized that all prior footage was captured in my opinion. I also believe perp came very early before the murder and busted windows & doors quickly and left to see if cops responded. When coast was clear after a while, they knew they had time until Missy arrived which accounts for the casual nature of the perp walking around slowly etc. Perp knew exactly what time MB would be there, perp knew where she would enter and which direction she would be headed, perp knew she may be carrying a weapon, perp knew she may recognize them and/or that there were cameras. Definitely not random, not a burglary, not a spree or serial killer. Narrows it down quite a bit.

If the LE said the cameras weren't tampered with then how or why did the cameras go black? curious, driving me insane.
Could another perp disabled the camera, found the control room? or hacked into the feed from another location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MediainfoMPM