TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that makes sense. This SP thought it would be filmed. At least now I can see a motivation for dressing up that way and not giving a dam* what anyone saw (except for SP's identity... a sick motivation... but a motivation just the same. I think this murder took place to sadistically hurt and punish someone else other than MB. (Not as the sole motivation because they wanted MB dead, too... but as an added "bonus" someone else gets a world of hurt thrown at them.) All jmo.

The perp knew the cameras were in the hallways only. He cased the church. So if he wanted the attack on camera, it could have been done.

Agreed. I don't think the costume was stashed there (if it was) based on the chance it might rain. If supplied by an accomplice, I'm seeing it more as a 'drop' than anything else. Especially if part of the SWAT get up included a stolen gun, SP would not want to risk having this in his possession IMO prior to breaking in to the church.
How can we explain breaking into the kitchen and all the time spent there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The only two places off-camera in the SW were the vestibule & restroom. She walked to where the perp was at it what LE said, so the attack was in the vestibule or restroom.
It couldn't be vestibule because police were walking through that area. So missy unexpectedly caught perp off-guard in the bathroom
?!

Respectfully, those are not facts. They are theories. Not saying they won't end up being correct but just theories for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. The eyes are female eyes.
I saw the close up that was recreated here and it looks like the bottom part of the eyes were covered by a white cloth. Thats why I think the eyes look so weird. We cant see the whole eye.

How can we explain breaking into the kitchen and all the time spent there?

So far, no explanation about the kitchen.even LE commented that he spent a lot of time there. eating,would be my guess,but IDK..

Speculation that he broke the [door] window and was able to reach in and open the door with that maneuver. At this point LE was still ascertaining how, exactly, he entered and exited. Here's the whole paragraph in context:

BBM

The link has the full (lengthy) document: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/att...6&d=1464467808

It was in answer to a commenter who said that captain spann was speculating about seeing the perp walking down one of the hallways leaving. The captain, however, used the word 'speculating' about the window, and not as to whether he saw the perp walking down one of the hallways (after the attack). There was presumption about the actual exit, though. But captain spann (based on the direction the perp was walking), assumed the perp was leaving the way the perp came in. Jmo

Perp was aware of the cameras and could not have known that any of them were not working or had issues, unless perp attended Creekside and knew the security intricately.

That is extremely unlikely, so it's most likely that perp assumed cameras were working 100%. He just didn't care. Why? Because he had confidence (1) that his identity was hidden, and (2) that LE would not be able to trace him by his mode of transportation either.

With his identity hidden and his assumption that all cameras were working and providing full coverage, I don't think he bothered to try to "hide" anything he did.

I think it was a coincidence that the cameras did not capture where SP was lying in wait. Since he/she is almost completely covered and unidentifiable, I believe it was most important to SP where he/she was going to ambush MB. I dont think SP has any idea the range the cameras covered.

On the other hand, LE could just be saying the attack wasnt captured on camera as to not jeopardize the investigation or give away too many details.

Its impossible to figure out because we do not have full knowledge of the facts of the investigation and what we do know may or may not be true.

Apparently, it rained very hard on the night of the crime. That made it extra challenging to break in, clean up/ dry off, and not leave identifiable foot/finger prints or motor vehicle prints. Would be much easier to do this on a dry night.

So why did the crime happen that specific day? Did it have to happen that morning????? Is it because BB AND RB were both out of town? Since BB away, the children were alone? Older daughter would have to stay home to babysit rather that participate in class? Revenge for Austin weekend affair? Rumor MB had retained Austin attorney (at some point) and had to stop her before filed for divorce/relayed illegal or damaging info/ filed harassment restraint?

Why SP dressed that way? He is a cop so had outfit at home. Prevent ID by cops for theft crime vs murder. MB and lover who liked to role play- and she would think this was her lover allowing SP to get close. MB would think real cop and allow SP to get close.

The rainstorm was actually a good opportunity IMO for

• not being seen entering by the outside security cams (if malfunctioning was unknown)
  • possibly having less traffic including less patrol cars cruising around
  • not being seen leaving by the outside security cams

And that goes for either case, targeted event or (botched) burglary, again, if the UNSUB was not aware of the malfunctioning security cams outside.

That said the hours between 3am and 4 something am would have been best according to the recorded weather conditions that night/ early morning (recorded at the private airport behind the church):

attachment.php

Source:
https://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/

Attachments

• MB weather.png
    MB weather.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 42
  • MB weather.png
    MB weather.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 323
I have been wondering if the entire SP routine had been rehearsed, everything from knowing about camera placement, wearing LE type outfit, faking an odd walk. I still believe there is an issue with SP eyes and in fact there is a person close to the situation that appears to have eye issues BUT I cannot say who because of the boards rules. Of course my opinion.

So far, no explanation about the kitchen.even LE commented that he spent a lot of time there. eating,would be my guess,but IDK..
That would be weird. Or thats just where he was killing time.

I am guessing cleanup and or changing after the murder. Wow, he could have still been in the building then, when the first camper arrived in the parking lot! Or - he was part of the group...:thinking:

-Nin

I'm not responding to any post in particular. This is just me speculating, but I have often had the gut feeling that after the murder the portion of the video where the SP is using the wall for balance- that it was taken post- murder. His gait is altered and after a big adrenalin rush...Now I do know this is contrary to LE's statement- he was not seen but sometimes the gut knows more than the brain. Just a thought in my HO.

The only two places off-camera in the SW were the vestibule & restroom. She walked to where the perp was at it what LE said, so the attack was in the vestibule or restroom.

The possibilities could be far broader than that.

1 We know a bit of where she was found, but NOTHING about the attack itself, which may have occurred right where she was found, or maybe not. The best we can do is to speak of the location of her body, afterward.
2 Where that was, depends on how broadly we define "corner." The SW of the building's entire interior may its "southwest corner" and would encompass a broader area. Or, the "interior" may be speaking of the auditorium itself in the very center of the building. Since we don't know for sure, those different concepts have to be included.
3 Also, LE mentioned that the cams would (and did) cut off when you got a distance away, not detecting movement any longer.

Keeping all that in mind, here's one possible map of all the places in the broad "southwest corner" that could have been where she was found off cam. The only places we can probably rule out with full certainty would be those areas in front of and fairly close to the 2 known cams.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (11) - Copy.png
    Screenshot (11) - Copy.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 392
Yes, it was when the search warrant for Missy's cell phone and iPad was released...I'd guess reported in more than one news article, but the one I read was from Waxahachie Daily Light (4 May 2016):

NOT IN QUOTES
Since that sentence (about not seeing the perp after the attack) wasn't in quotes in the news article, I'd like to find the search warrant and see exactly what the wording was. The article quoted 2 other sentences, but no quotes on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member