TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannonball, I just have to ask.... why are you so against accepting that MB's husband and / or in-laws could possibly be involved. If they are, they are. Why is it that you can't keep an open mind that it is a possibility ? I'm just curious. TIA

Yes I wouldn't rule out anyone. I think we will definitely be surprised when it comes out .... and it will come out SP. It's just a matter of time.

Sorry. I don't understand the point your trying to make. Of course the friend has verified BB's alibi. That's why LE has said that they have independently corroborated BB's alibi. JMO

Right, I take "independently corroborated" to be another person(s), someone who is connected to him (backing him up). Not really something like CC sightings or unbiased person(s). I hope that makes sense what I am trying to say.

Sorry. I don't understand the point your trying to make. Of course the friend has verified BB's alibi. That's why LE has said that they have independently corroborated BB's alibi. JMO

Captain Johnson stated that LE did onsite investigations and interviews in Mississippi and retrieved some electronic data. (page 5 of May 20 presser). IMO that goes beyond just a friend verifying BB's alibi.

Right, I take "independently corroborated" to be another person(s), someone who is connected to him (backing him up). Not really something like CC sightings or unbiased person(s). I hope that makes sense what I am trying to say.

from an attorney online - his "definition" of independently corroborated --

indep corrob.JPG

(I think "independent" is the key word here.)

Yeah, I gotta say, if we don't think LE is smart enough to know how to check out whether BB was TRULY in Biloxi at the time of the murder, as he claimed, then we might as well give up on ever seeing anything solved here.

No one here would accept the word of a friend as some sort of proof, would they? If it was us, we'd get the details of his story, then we'd question people with no ties to him, ask for receipts, talk to managers and clerks and review video, calculate time stamps and travel times, and see if he was really here and there when he said. LE went there and poked around. So do we think that LE, whose job is to do this sort of thing for a living, and do it right, wouldn't do the same as we would, and more, in checking out that alibi?

When they said they had independently corroborated his alibi, unless we think they are flat out lying (because they've told us they aren't playing word games on the matter) or stunningly stupid and inept, he was in Biloxi when the murder happened.

Theories that I have read so far:

1) targeted hit
2) B/E
3) knew/heard/saw something she wasn't suppose too
4) revenge
5) person MB may have had an affair with didn't want wife to find out
6) gamer
7) special needs student
8) family upset with MB for multiple reasons multiple people
9) walked in on gun runners
10) wife angry for affair with husband
11) fireman
12) affair(s)and financial trouble
13) co worker wanting to take over the business she grew
14) thrill kill
15) teenager
16) SP and a lookout
17) stalker
18) Walmart car jackers

I may have missed some.

Theories that I have read so far:

1) targeted hit
2) B/E
3) knew/heard/saw something she wasn't suppose too
4) revenge
5) person MB may have had an affair with didn't want wife to find out
6) gamer
7) special needs student
8) family upset with MB for multiple reasons multiple people
9) walked in on gun runners
10) wife angry for affair with husband
11) fireman
12) affair(s)and financial trouble
13) co worker wanting to take over the business she grew
14) thrill kill
15) teenager
16) SP and a lookout
17) stalker
18) Walmart car jackers

I may have missed some.

That's a whole lotta' variables!

Yeah, I gotta say, if we don't think LE is smart enough to know how to check out whether BB was TRULY in Biloxi at the time of the murder, as he claimed, then we might as well give up on ever seeing anything solved here.

No one here would accept the word of a friend as some sort of proof, would they? If it was us, we'd get the details of his story, then we'd question people with no ties to him, ask for receipts, talk to managers and clerks and review video, calculate time stamps and travel times, and see if he was really here and there when he said. LE went there and poked around. So do we think that LE, whose job is to do this sort of thing for a living, and do it right, wouldn't do the same as we would, and more, in checking out that alibi?

When they said they had independently corroborated his alibi, unless we think they are flat out lying (because they've told us they aren't playing word games on the matter) or stunningly stupid and inept, he was in Biloxi when the murder happened.

Just checking - even though LE has said that they have checked out his alibi and he was in Biloxi- are you of the opinion that he
1) could not have been a party to this murder (planning)
2) could be a party to this murder

This is not at all like the "shards" debate. No one can say that it is a "given" that the attack was personal or that the scene was gruesome. We just don't know that, and that isn't mincing words.

We can certainly speculate and say that "if" it was personal and gruesome, then that would indicate a targeted hit. But targeted is really going to hinge on proving "personal", and that is impossible to say with the limited info we have.

With that, I'm out for awhile. Y'all have fun and solve this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they do solve this, I'm gonna' be able to say that I was right; because I've had just about every theory at some time or other.

I'm not playing Devil's Advocate just to get to wear the costume with the pointy tale and pitchfork. But don't completely pull any name that starts with a B out of contention.

We have the costume if you want to borrow it. :devil:

Go back and you'll see that I've always been a defender of BB. But I believe the pendulum is now swinging too hard the other way.

:smiliescale:

Yes, there are some emotional factors and reading body language, etc. coming into play.

Self-certified body language expert here :blushing: BB covers his lips with his fingertips when speaking. He keeps his arms folded across his chest in the hopes of containing all of the information he knows but cannot reveal. In a short interview just after arriving home, he [obviously] forces a sniffle or two. BLE, Lillian Glass, often reminds us that the body naturally reveals the lies an individual wishes to keep secret. I've played every interview in real time and in painstakingly slow motion. You can capture the body's miniscule reveals of avoiding the truth, or lying, while viewing vids in slo-mo. Another poster has already pointed out that RB shakes his head "no" while stating the opposite "yes". RBs duping delight in the loss of Missy's life is painful to witness.

BUT they (esp.) BB was trying REALLY hard to make sure his alibi was logged and published. Like, abnormally hard. Hey, look there at them there Miss plates. That's the car I came in...Yep. I was in M-I-s-s-I-s-s-I-p-p -I Esp after months of not pinning where he was at and what he was doing. I will grant you, I personally don't think he needed to be in MS to defect attention off of himself. He could have just as well been in bed or at the office. But I could see him/them thinking that would help him/them. Therefore the "overacting". Yes, it's more of a sleuthing tool generally reserved for a parent and a child, but I will admit to having used it a couple times to figure out who did what.

This husband needed to be in their bed, at home, with his children, when he received the "phone call from a couple of Missy's campers" to be without or above suspicion yet that still would not eliminate the awareness of a known or unknown hit.

AND. They were having some serious marital problems (SIL said on MSM MB was having an affair 1.5 years ago) and MPD said there were extramarital intimacies .5 years ago. "Oh, normal married stuff" Really. So you're having 1 affair with a different person every .75 years (9 months) and you think your marriage is okay and normal? No. You probably did not make a vow in front of all your family and friends to try keep the number of affairs down to a minimum. And let's throw on some financial troubles to boot. This marriage was in trouble (and that's before you start talking about what their friends and neighbors said about it.) Divorce is often volatile. It has and can result in ugly, even violent tearing.

I shall not comment on the affairs for that possibly besmirches the character of the victim. This monetary struggle is troublesome. Was the cash flow a struggle within the household? Missy was hopping with her business. She self-promoted herself, the product Thrive and CG. Her long time friends saw the difference it made in her life as far as being physically fit and energized.

I totally believe in mid-life crisis. It happens to almost everyone without bias. It happens to men as well as women. There comes a turning point where one sees their past and wants to improve it, sometimes on a grand scale. I don't think MB initially realized that exercise workouts would become an addiction. Yet it seemed to lead her to a better, healthier lifestyle. BB cannot disguise his resentment in the over 20m interview on the front lawn when he tells us that Missy began doing things that "satisfied her".

So lacking a more viable suspect, I can see where some have kept the BB/RB theory alive. Almost along the "prettiest girl in Siberia" so-to-speak.

:shame: :shame:

And I have to agree, after listening to him/them speak for a while, I was pretty positive Midlothian had lost a champion for health advocacy and fitness. I was thoroughly unconvinced a man had just lost the love of his life, his other half, to a brutal murder.

Concur and echo this conclusion.

Should it be the only (or even main theory?). Hmm. Top 3 or 4 in my book based on how little information we've received to work with.

Statistically speaking, murder is always selfish. Murder, in no particular order, is committed out of anger, for the love of money, including greed, for revenge or due to domestic problems. The stats speak for themselves.

*Warning*
Some may wish to bypass this passage as it is graphic in nature. Please scroll and roll. TY

I wish to augment this reply by one more personal, yet reasonable, observation regarding "dry cleaners gate". If my dog killed a beloved pet, my dog would be put down. My dog would be euthanized because he has become a killer. I cannot imagine seeing my beloved pet of 13yrs being slung around by the jaws of the Mastiff until its death.

There are no links provided in this reply to WannaB. Therefore, this post includes only my thoughts and opinions. Please do not accept them as facts. Scoop what you need and leave the rest behind.

Just checking - even though LE has said that they have checked out his alibi and he was in Biloxi- are you of the opinion that he
1) could not have been a party to this murder (planning)
2) could be a party to this murder

a - LE says that he was in Biloxi, and I don't think LE is stupid or lying ...so, I accept he was in Biloxi when the murder happened
b - I am an "evidence" guy, and I gotta be honest: we have no actual evidence that says he was a party. None.
....Of course, we can create "from thin air" speculation, of evidence that doesn't exist but that we can imagine is out there and unknown. And we can use it to theorize he - or anyone in the entire world as well - "could have" been a party to this. Literally, anyone. So on a "could have" basis, yes he like anyone else in the world "could have" been a party to MB's murder.
....But no evidence at all that says BB was. Not so far.

Sorry, I don't do Facebook so I have no idea what anyone in this case has posted.

No, not really. But in his pictures put on FB, were any of them w/
friends or buddy(s)? Perhaps his reason for posting pictures was not so much to show he was there(thus providing an alibi) but more that he was there with "buddies" and not w/ someone he shouldn't have been with.

tiny snip

BB posted an image of the front of a Biloxi restaurant. TTBOMR, [feel free to correct me if I'm wrong] it was the Half Shell Oyster Bar one of several along the coastal waterway. That particular rest. location is appx. 4 miles from the charter fishing docks.

125 Lameuse Street
Biloxi, MS 39530
Our second Half Shell Oyster House location opened in downtown Biloxi, Mississippi in May 2011. Situated a block from city hall and across from the old library, this restaurant was retrofitted from an historic two-story bank building on Lameuse street, just one block north of Highway 90.

http://halfshelloysterhouse.com/index.php/locations/biloxi-ms-location

Map of restaurant to charter fishing docks and then further to the Chandeleur Islands. You can delete the CI and clearly see the distance from the restaurant to the docks is not within walking distance; however, shuttles are provided. Note that the restaurant is not located on Highway 90.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/125...242061a3f7!2m2!1d-88.8387031!2d29.8362441!3e0

One of South Mississippi's first Uber drivers talks about the benefits
Monday, July 4th 2016, 9:54 pm CDT

".... South Mississippi, your Uber is arriving, again. And it's all thanks to a law that went into effect July 1st, that gives the state regulation over the ride hauling service."
"Right now, I'm averaging $18 to $20 an hour," he said.
http://www.wlox.com/story/32370458/...s-first-uber-drivers-talks-about-the-benefits

Which hotel was he booked to stay in? Surely it was within walking distance to the restaurant.

a - LE says that he was in Biloxi, and I don't think LE is stupid or lying ...so, I accept he was in Biloxi when the murder happened
b - I am an "evidence" guy, and I gotta be honest: we have no actual evidence that says he was a party. None.
....Of course, we can create "from thin air" speculation, of evidence that doesn't exist but that we can imagine is out there and unknown. And we can use it to theorize he - or anyone in the entire world as well - "could have" been a party to this. Literally, anyone. So on a "could have" basis, yes he like anyone else in the world "could have" been a party to MB's murder.
....B
ut no evidence at all that says BB was. Not so far.

thank you SteveS. You are correct no actual evidence and that we are speculating which is all we can do for now.

I haven't commented or very little on this case but I have been following it from the start. Prior to BB going on his fishing trip, was there a weather report warning that his fishing trip might start at a later time due to weather conditions?

Respectfully, this really doesn't make sense, in relation to this case, to try to theorize that a car traveled from Biloxi area to Red Oak/Ovilla area from 7 am to 3 pm that Monday, but BB wasn't in it during the drive, yet drove into his driveway in it.

LE has corroborated that BB was in Biloxi area at the time of the murder, early on Monday.

So (a) why an elaborate ruse to disguise his travel afterwards, and (b) how would he have otherwise been able to arrive in Red Oak/Ovilla area in the car at 3 pm that left Biloxi area that morning?

RBBM for focus

Right. So, if the vendor/fishing buddy rented the car in Biloxi with a MS license tag, why did BB take it to his home? Did BB drop his fishing companion off somewhere along the way home? Did the fishing buddy remain in Biloxi to take the fishing charter on an excursion that offers NO refunds?

It is sad BB had to cancel his bucket list fishing trip on the same day that he loses his beautiful bride of many years to a brutal murder.

:cow:

RBBM for focus

Right. So, if the vendor/fishing buddy rented the car in Biloxi with a MS license tag, why did BB take it to his home? Did BB drop his fishing companion off somewhere along the way home? Did the fishing buddy remain in Biloxi to take the fishing charter on an excursion that offers NO refunds?

It is sad BB had to cancel his bucket list fishing trip on the same day that he loses his beautiful bride of many years to a brutal murder.

bbm

Want to be nasty, sorry.

It is really very sad and annoying that he had his bucket list fishing trip made for nothing (!) despite pain in the lower body half after minor surgery days before.

I haven't been on since like 12 hours ago and I feel like I've missed so much, wasn't even planning on checking til tomorrow, but as I was falling asleep, something popped in my head and I was like, I must post!
This is all JMO but what about the possibility that SP was wearing a walking cast?? I had one before and I know I walked weird with it on, and even weirder when I'd try to walk around with my boot off and just my cast on.. it'd look even weirder if id try to wear shoes over it.. Makes sence to me why they'd have to wear those shin things and just stuff the one without the cast, with socks of something. Also, the stance, is that not how someone stames when they have cast? Just imagine crutches underneath SPs arms... anyway off to either read what I missed or to try to go back to sleep!

RBBM for focus

BB fishing companion went to Biloxi with him from TX. They rented the car in Gulfport and drove home.

bbm

Want to be nasty, sorry.

It is really very sad and annoying that he had his bucket list fishing trip made for nothing (!) despite pain in the lower body half after minor surgery days before.

Where did you see he had minor surgery and pain in the lower body afterward? I've seen he had some type of procedure but we don't know what type of procedure, he had. It was obviously outpatient if he was released to travel the next day. It could have been something as simple a colonoscopy. On his FB he posted that he had found someone that helped him with the chronic pain he had been suffering.

I haven't commented or very little on this case but I have been following it from the start. Prior to BB going on his fishing trip, was there a weather report warning that his fishing trip might start at a later time due to weather conditions?

IMO the weather related problem was in TX. IIRC, BB had a FB post of him watching the weather radar to see if his flight would be cancelled on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay