TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone of you notice if it was usual for BB to post each of his undertakings in this way: when, why, how, delay, weather, arrival, duration of journey, hotel/restaurant, etc. etc.?? If NOT I would be :thinking: a lot why he did this detailed travel diary right and only then when his wife met her murderer. Would look like part of an alibi to me but much too conspicuous.

Nin, let me start out by saying that I always appreciate your posts. You ask great questions and have wonderful insight. I hope that I am one day as proficient at sleuthing as you are.

I agree with the first part of your analysis, but unfortunately I do think that the condition of MB's body and the associated wounds would have eventually led LE away from a botched B&E scenario. However, the most valuable time for an investigation would have been squandered. Even with the video evidence, LE originally suspected a B&E so I can only imagine how long they would have continued down that road without the video. Perhaps, SP thought the cameras inside the church were malfunctioning as well. MOO

I am in the options 2 and 3 camp as well. For a long time, I thought that a "paid" hit likely translated to a "recruited" hit. I had thought that the hit person would have been someone close to the person who ordered the hit. The hit person would have done this as a favor to the organizer since the organizer would have the immediate attention of LE. The hit would put (a) further degree(s) of separation between the MB and the organizer. However, I am stepping back a bit from this theory, and it would take very little evidence to convince me that this was actually a paid hit. My biggest drawback to the paid hit theory still remains - a professional hit man would seem to have a different MO. I would imagine a professional would rather use a few well-placed shots than a tool consistent with what we see SP carrying on the video. MOO

IMO, scenario 3 is the most likely. However, I am not convinced that SP acted alone. I do believe that there was at least one accomplice... a planner, a driver, a lookout, an alibi enhancer, or a physical helper. As for the motives you mention, I could be convinced of any of them with the right evidence.
Thank you, your post is very helpful and thought provoking,
B&UBM - I think this is an important thing to consider. And I feel confident that LE, especially the bigger agencies involved, are zooming into this exact possibility. I.e. sometimes the incongruent aspects of a crime can point to a deliberately faked motive or oddly mixed motive, or in other words, a type of "staging".

very good point to ponder....

Did someone of you notice if it was usual for BB to post each of his undertakings in this way: when, why, how, delay, weather, arrival, duration of journey, hotel/restaurant, etc. etc.?? If NOT I would be :thinking: a lot why he did this detailed travel diary right and only then when his wife met her murderer.

Yes it was unusual for BB to post his undertakings in this way. He only had one other check-in on his FB.

Then don't take this the wrong way please. Our house is kind of the hang out for wayward children, if you will (not litteral). All of our 3 daughters friends were Bff's. Some more than otheres depending on the day. Some of their parents we know well. Others not so much. My wife is mom to most of our childrens friends. One of our daughters actual best friends says the exact same thing about my wife(second mom) or More of a mom than her own mom. We know of her parents. We have spoken on occasion. They are divorced and both strange in their own seperate ways. We do not actually know them. We would not have any reason to even speculate on why one of them had been murdered if that were the case.

You can see where i'm going with this. Daughters, were Bff's, thus they have a theory, that they passed on to you.

I'm not sure if you were speaking about my post earlier where I had referenced the daughters being best friends but beyond that the person/mom that I had been speaking of was also close to MB. She actually was in some of the pictures with MB that were shown on the msm/news channels right after it happened. All I was saying was that is what someone that had been very close to MB had thought. To clarify, the daughters weren't "just bff's" she was very close to MB also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBBM for focus

Right. So, if the vendor/fishing buddy rented the car in Biloxi with a MS license tag, why did BB take it to his home? Did BB drop his fishing companion off somewhere along the way home? Did the fishing buddy remain in Biloxi to take the fishing charter on an excursion that offers NO refunds?

It is sad BB had to cancel his bucket list fishing trip on the same day that he loses his beautiful bride of many years to a brutal murder.

:cow:

Perhaps BB went to whomever had invited him on the trip and said, I've got to go, emergency at home, the host of the fishing trip could have said...Go, take my car I will get another. Also, on trips like these where vendors take people on trips there might be several people he was taking. Also, if the vendor was from a different area and he did leave he might have gotten a flight out at a later time in the day and would just take the shuttle back to the airport. There is not a flight BB could have taken to get home any sooner than he did driving. IMO

From Sparky's black and white photo here:
240cb82fea596c53205153d3e038683f.jpg

I enlarged it here- no photo shop just zoomed in here:
afffe776a764750611e0d7592d24e895.jpg

Who are you????

Every time I see this image I think female. Not just the stance, but the eyes as well. jmo

Just checking - even though LE has said that they have checked out his alibi and he was in Biloxi- are you of the opinion that he
1) could not have been a party to this murder (planning)
2) could be a party to this murder

And FWIW, the SP bears no resemblance to BB, in my humble opinion. But, that doesn't mean he had nothing to do with the murder. It would be good to hear an update from LE about now.

The more I have read and studied, the more I think this person knew what they were doing. I don't think that would include a house wife (IMO). I do think she was targeted, by an expert, probably for someone else. What bothered me was, how would they pay for it and not get caught? I did some reading and read about "Bitcoin" that is not traceable. Anyway, I do think a hit was definitely possible.

The more I have read and studied, the more I think this person knew what they were doing. I don't think that would include a house wife (IMO). I do think she was targeted, by an expert, probably for someone else. What bothered me was, how would they pay for it and not get caught? I did some reading and read about "Bitcoin" that is not traceable. Anyway, I do think a hit was definitely possible.

.....and the orders given to the hired perp were simply not to do it in or near the home (which would've been simpler but was emotionally significant to the orchestrator).

I'm not sure if you were speaking about my post earlier where I had referenced the daughters being best friends but beyond that the person/mom that I had been speaking of was also close to MB. She actually was in some of the pictures with MB that were shown on the msm/news channels right after it happened. All I was saying was that is what someone that had been very close to MB had thought. To clarify, the daughters weren't "just bff's" she was very close to MB also.

I went back a bit but didn't have any luck, what did the person close to MB think ? TIA

Cash ?

BB posted an image of the front of a Biloxi restaurant. TTBOMR, [feel free to correct me if I'm wrong] it was the Half Shell Oyster Bar one of several along the coastal waterway. That particular rest. location is appx. 4 miles from the charter fishing docks.

125 Lameuse Street
Biloxi, MS 39530
Our second Half Shell Oyster House location opened in downtown Biloxi, Mississippi in May 2011. Situated a block from city hall and across from the old library, this restaurant was retrofitted from an historic two-story bank building on Lameuse street, just one block north of Highway 90.

http://halfshelloysterhouse.com/index.php/locations/biloxi-ms-location

Map of restaurant to charter fishing docks and then further to the Chandeleur Islands. You can delete the CI and clearly see the distance from the restaurant to the docks is not within walking distance; however, shuttles are provided. Note that the restaurant is not located on Highway 90.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/125...242061a3f7!2m2!1d-88.8387031!2d29.8362441!3e0

One of South Mississippi's first Uber drivers talks about the benefits
Monday, July 4th 2016, 9:54 pm CDT

".... South Mississippi, your Uber is arriving, again. And it's all thanks to a law that went into effect July 1st, that gives the state regulation over the ride hauling service."
"Right now, I'm averaging $18 to $20 an hour," he said.
http://www.wlox.com/story/32370458/...s-first-uber-drivers-talks-about-the-benefits

Which hotel was he booked to stay in? Surely it was within walking distance to the restaurant.
Wow, you're either from Biloxi or you own The Half Shell Oyster Bars in the area.[emoji4] Is this Bar a franchise? Are you certain this is the one in Biloxi?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

BB fishing companion went to Biloxi with him from TX. They rented the car in Gulfport and drove home.
You sound quite sure about this. Are you able to link this or do you know because you know?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Nin, let me start out by saying that I always appreciate your posts. You ask great questions and have wonderful insight. I hope that I am one day as proficient at sleuthing as you are.

I agree with the first part of your analysis, but unfortunately I do think that the condition of MB's body and the associated wounds would have eventually led LE away from a botched B&E scenario. However, the most valuable time for an investigation would have been squandered. Even with the video evidence, LE originally suspected a B&E so I can only imagine how long they would have continued down that road without the video. Perhaps, SP thought the cameras inside the church were malfunctioning as well. MOO

I am in the options 2 and 3 camp as well. For a long time, I thought that a "paid" hit likely translated to a "recruited" hit. I had thought that the hit person would have been someone close to the person who ordered the hit. The hit person would have done this as a favor to the organizer since the organizer would have the immediate attention of LE. The hit would put (a) further degree(s) of separation between the MB and the organizer. However, I am stepping back a bit from this theory, and it would take very little evidence to convince me that this was actually a paid hit. My biggest drawback to the paid hit theory still remains - a professional hit man would seem to have a different MO. I would imagine a professional would rather use a few well-placed shots than a tool consistent with what we see SP carrying on the video. MOO

IMO, scenario 3 is the most likely. However, I am not convinced that SP acted alone. I do believe that there was at least one accomplice... a planner, a driver, a lookout, an alibi enhancer, or a physical helper. As for the motives you mention, I could be convinced of any of them with the right evidence.

BBM

You already are.:)-Nin

.....and the orders given to the hired perp were simply not to do it in or near the home (which would've been simpler but was emotionally significant to the orchestrator).

BB' statement that MB was a godly women has always bothered me(?), considering, that he must have known the affair(s) would be revealed. MB was murdered in a church... was this meant for some kind of symbolic meaning?

While we are on the topic of symbolism, do you suppose that dog blood on a shirt is symbolic?

BB' statement that MB was a godly women has always bothered me(?), considering, that he must have known the affair(s) would be revealed. MB was murdered in a church... was this meant for some kind of symbolic meaning?

It has always struck me as an odd remark also. He said this on his front lawn upon his return from Mississippi and it seemed very strange just hours after your spouse was murdered.

I haven't commented or very little on this case but I have been following it from the start. Prior to BB going on his fishing trip, was there a weather report warning that his fishing trip might start at a later time due to weather conditions?

Not sure about the trip, but he was posting details about the storm and hoping it wouldn't delay his 12 noon flight (which it did, by 5 hours according to him)

A closeup of SP's front pack:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• perp at dutch door front pack.png
    perp at dutch door front pack.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 322

I agree so much with your post, I truly felt the same, such and ODD comment to make at the time, this case is so frustrating and weird at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay