TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Did someone of you notice if it was usual for BB to post each of his undertakings in this way: when, why, how, delay, weather, arrival, duration of journey, hotel/restaurant, etc. etc.?? If NOT I would be :thinking: a lot why he did this detailed travel diary right and only then when his wife met her murderer. Would look like part of an alibi to me but much too conspicuous.
Yes, someone already responded that BB was not one to post much of anything to FB, rarely posted at all, and this has been noticed since the earliest threads. Your post made me think of the "bucket list" comment. This highly detailed alibi is not only out of state, with a buddy and/or vendor witness, heavily journaled and recorded both in posts and photos with time stamps every step of the way, but BB also considered this trip a "bucket list" trip, which explains or is meant to explain why he had a suddenly acquired interest in recording every detail. Interesting.

After reading further speculation, there is pondering the point of BB driving and arriving alone due to ...

To keep the record straight, this (the idea that BB drove home alone and arrived home alone) is contrary to known fact. No one has said BB drove home alone, and in fact quite the opposite - it has been often stated that he wasn't driving on the return trip (perhaps all of it, perhaps some of it). Furthermore, no one (in the know) has said he arrived back at his home alone either. An erroneous assumption by someone would still be erroneous, and these don't really align with anything we have been told.

BatBrat posted some images of a vest(s) last thread, too, that looked very similar. I was channel surfing the TV and a rerun of Cops came on. I would not normally watch but it completely grabbed my attention. The epsiode was in Portland, Oregon, an otherwise lovely city which is having a very bad time with drugs and has some very sketchy neighborhoods. The regular patrol LE were wearing bulletproof vests that had the same white "Police" block lettering on the front and back, lots of tool pockets on the front, and the same puffy layers on the back as the SP vest. I was unable to locate a still from the episode, but I was very impressed esp. by the similarity on the back. MPD has stated in some docs that SP was wearing a "bulletproof vest", their judgment is best, and I am tending to believe SP's vest was "real" and not mere costuming, except perhaps for the "Police" lettering add-on.

Wait, what? They drove to BBs home because that's why they had rented the car in the first place, to take BB home. So BB and Friend X drove together from Biloxi area to BBs home. We have been told that the friend did the driving (perhaps all, or perhaps most, who knows) rather than BB.

From there, we've been given no reason to think anything occurred other than "regular choices" that people make in doing life tasks. In this case, after they drove into BBs driveway, BB would get out and go to where his girls were waiting, give them a hug and so on. They'd also unload BBs stuff from the car. I would think it's likely LE was there waiting and asked a few questions of both. Media was apparently there as well, so probably something of a zoo. Maybe the friend was at BBs home for 5 minutes or maybe for longer, who knows. And then, at some point, the friend got back in the car and left in the rented car, and returned it to the Hertz/whoever location nearest where the friend lives. People simply doing regular life stuff, in the context of a tragic setting.

WHO is the friend?

Apparently someone else who was also going on the fishing trip. But not named publicly, and name obviously not important for our purposes anyhow.

Well....the name could be very important, depending on who it is.

But, we don't know.

This may be the "mystery" object right here in SP's right side pants pocket. I am wondering if perhaps BATBRAT can measure the object in SP's hand to see if it matches the protuberance in the capture?

attachment.php

If this object matches (cling-wrap?) and if it turns out, that MB was in any way "cling-wrapped" (?), then this clearly was a viciously planned and cold blooded murder.

All IMO.

-Nin

Attachments

• MB Possibly The Mystery Object.jpg
    MB Possibly The Mystery Object.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 612
Apparently someone else who was also going on the fishing trip. But not named publicly, and name obviously not important for our purposes anyhow.

With all due respect Steve, I don't agree with you that it is not important for our purposes anyhow. I was wanting to make a point that is relevant to discussions on here about the "affairs external to the marriage" that we have heard about from day one .......about Missy! I will drop this here as I don't want to get into it with you or anybody else. Of course, this is just my opinion!

BB' statement that MB was a godly women has always bothered me(?), considering, that he must have known the affair(s) would be revealed. MB was murdered in a church... was this meant for some kind of symbolic meaning?

No symbolism IMO. Southern way of honoring her.

Impressive work, Jethro4WS. You and your wife are a good team. I'm particularly impressed by your diligent research. It's more meticulous than I was willing to work at, and I think your efforts to determine measurements paid off in determining layout.

When I first started going over your map, I disagreed with a thing or two, but then I came to the realization that you were correct. However, I think you may be mistaken about the door across the hall from Room 8. I believe it's the door that sits at an angle in the NE corner of the auditorium. The door appears to be wood with no window, as are the other auditorium doors whereas the classroom doors are metal with vertical windows.

Here is a photo of the door in the SE corner:

attachment.php

Screenshot from Dad's Day video:

attachment.php

And an image of what I believe that section of the church layout is like:

attachment.php

See what you and your wife think.

You were absolutely correct about this!!!

100% Correct.
I have updated the map. With some other changes. I will post it shortly.

I believe the room with the glass wall on the south corridor is the Library.

Logic says that the hallway that turns toward the exterior south wall in the office section leads to a door into the library from the offices.
I believe that is the case. But I haven't seen it. I am leaning toward there being two door in the Dutch Double door room and that the "Glass wall" actually has doors in the middle - not unlike what is seen at the Southwest Vestibule. I am still thinking that the small room next to the large windowed room is a closet of some type. But I am still working all of this out. Because the only source for working out the glass wall and positioning is enlarged screencaps from the MPD video.

But definitely I believe there to be a door from the office area into that room.

First, Thanks to Scout for pointing out that the "tunnel" I had on each side was indicative that I had something wrong. Spent some time thinking that no, I had to be right but I was so not. But it bothered me that something did have to be wrong. So I went through pictures seeing things just as I had seen then before until I got to the one photo toward the kitchen that would be absolutely impossible if done in a building constructed from my map. So, back to the drawing board and things seem much better (at least to me).

Second, I have removed the label for Room 10 that I had placed there. When working on constructing the map there were photos (probably to many kids to take out to make it meaningful to post) that I had believed to be in room 10. However, the only true photos of room 10 only make it possible to narrow it down to a room on the east side or possibly the south side of the stage.

Third, I had previously colored Room 2 as a room that had been seen on the inside (via photos). Turns out not so. It was the next room up to the North. So both of those rooms have shifted color.

I have given a label to each room that isn't known - so that at least there is a way to reference them.

And finally, I have added the date to the bottom of the map, by the legend, so that there is a way to know how current that is.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ChurchMap.jpg
    ChurchMap.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 609
Ha! No to both guesses. Never dined there and never will. When one has insomnia, one might look about for the information to the query someone requested. May have the SS of the post in discussion in the file along with another 140 SSs as I do remember seeing it very early on in the investigation. There were two images posted that Sunday: one of the satellite radar; the other of the restaurant without any people.

After studying the map, it could be said that Gulfport and Biloxi are similar to St Paul and Minneapolis simply because of their geographical proximity.

I included the Uber info b/c someone speculated BB of calling/taking Uber to obtain the rental car. There have been well-publicized uprisings/protests/lawsuits in America, and, quite frankly, around the globe, against Uber by local taxi drivers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...b23d52-1e3f-11e4-82f9-2cd6fa8da5c4_story.html

http://wjla.com/news/local/cab-drivers-rally-against-uber-in-downtown-d-c--108499

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/27/technology/rough-patch-for-uber-services-challenge-to-taxis.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_f2c2a69f-90cb-58a6-b513-d122cb6189cd.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/taxi-cab-drivers-take-on-uber-drivers/37757006

If you look at the pics in the link from the original post that included the restaurant, I'm now wondering if he didn't use one of the images from their website. Not really too interested in that particular point of where he ate and drank upon arrival. Won't be searching Half Shell Oyster Bar's pics for any CCTV cameras either.

After reading further speculation, there is pondering the point of BB driving and arriving alone due to the fact that the vendor possibly invited multiple clients to go along on BBs bucket list fishing trip. That would explain why the rental with MS plates was in his own driveway. Although it has been stated by MIL that BB has taken this excursion three times, I was never able to verify the info on his nor his wife's FB posts quite early in the investigation. And that certainly does not mean it is not true.

:cow:
Ok then. You're either an Uber driver or part owner. 😊

The Half Oyster Shell pic may very well be a stock photo. I seem to recall I inadvertently hit a button somewhere and a stock photo of the needlepoint shop I was in was sent out to others.
(That share button can be a little scary sometimes. In other words, be careful where you are before sharing.)

But what an unfun way to show where you are. Why not just take a photo of you and the guys having dinner and sending that?!
But then again....that may be too revealing.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Just checking - even though LE has said that they have checked out his alibi and he was in Biloxi- are you of the opinion that he
1) could not have been a party to this murder (planning)
2) could be a party to this murder

It is absolutely a possibility that BB "could have been a party. No one has been ruled out yet. MPD has only said his "alibi" checks out. Since no one has been arrested and charged, we have to assume it "could" be anyone.
MOO

I haven't commented or very little on this case but I have been following it from the start. Prior to BB going on his fishing trip, was there a weather report warning that his fishing trip might start at a later time due to weather conditions?

I asked this question earlier. If it was a charter boat, then the company should have a record/log of trips according to dates and times. It seems it would be public knowledge if one wanted to know in case his/her group was looking into booking. It would provide some knowledge of how often and for what reason a specific charter was cancelled. No one has answered yet. Perhaps we do not know name of charter boat group?? Curiosity/ for what it's worth.......thinking outside the box on my part....

Well....the name could be very important, depending on who it is.

But, we don't know.

In the very broadest sense of "could be," yes the name "could be" important for our purposes at WS. But in any common sense scenario, no it's not going to matter. It's just a "who's he" of no importance.

Here's why.
1 Our purposes are about discovering the perp or perps who did this crime.
2 Knowing the name of who was in the car with MB doesn't tell us the name of who personally killed MB, because that person could not have been in the car with BB. That's a fact.
3 Nor would we be able to know, just by knowing a name and a presence in that car, that the other person therefore plotted the murder of MB, if there was a plot.
4 So for it to be helpful, it would have to be someone whose presence would implicate BB as being a party to it. Right?
5 That offers only one scenario possible, in identifying that person's name, that would help us solve this crime, and that would be if it was a female with whom BB was having an affair. No other name would matter.

Now we've not heard that BB was actually having an affair, so there's that. But for the moment, I will ignore that total lack of evidence, work it from there, and see where it takes us.

That scenario says BB went to Biloxi to be out of town while he had his wife killed, took/met his mistress (that no one knows about) on the trip, and then returned home from Biloxi with the mistress in his car.

If all that is somehow true, then ...
(a) BB would have been hand delivering a motive and gossipy story to the media he knew was waiting for him, as they drove up. However, have we heard about him driving up with a woman in the car? Have we heard whispers that he took a girl with him? This wouldn't have been secret for more than a few days, at most, and the media would have had a field day chasing this, and making it into a major story, yet we've heard nothing like that.
(b) BB would have also been hand delivering the unknown mistress and the affair to LE, too, to consider in their investigation. No doubt they know exactly who he rode with, easy to find out as they arrived, and he would have known that.
(c) And since we're working on a scenario assuming that BB plotted the murder, we have an alibi trip he has planned to keep from looking guilty. Yet in this scenario, he takes someone with him on that alibi trip that is going to make him look guilty as can be, and rides back together with her, when the murder happens as he planned. What kind of alibi would it be where he had a girlfriend with him when his wife is murdered, to be seen by hotel clerks, fishing charter people, business associates, etc? And then also paraded her to his girls, media, and LE on his return, too? Does that make any sense at all? Of course not.

Take all that together, and we can be certain he didn't drive up with a likely-mythical mistress (the only person that would matter), nor is there any chance that LE doesn't know who he rode with. And when we have ruled that sort of person out, naming any other name of a driver can't tell us a thing that matters for our purposes.

Heck if you get down to brass tacks...I'd bet that the killer considers him or herself a "Godly" person too. That's just the way things are in TX - the bible belt. You go drink beer with your buddies on Friday & then go to church on Sunday. Quite a few years ago I lived in a tiny town called Paradise, TX. One weekend a bar in the next town over (Boyd) hosted some male strippers from La Bare. I went with a friend and saw so many women from the local church in Paradise there - hooping/hollering/putting dollar bills in the g-strings of the dancers, standing on their chairs, etc. And that Sunday those same women were in church...lol

​hahahahaha.......love it!

Yes, someone already responded that BB was not one to post much of anything to FB, rarely posted at all, and this has been noticed since the earliest threads. Your post made me think of the "bucket list" comment. This highly detailed alibi is not only out of state, with a buddy and/or vendor witness, heavily journaled and recorded both in posts and photos with time stamps every step of the way, but BB also considered this trip a "bucket list" trip, which explains or is meant to explain why he had a suddenly acquired interest in recording every detail. Interesting.

​Well put, Sandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member