TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are some number of us here - of whom I am included - whose thinking is that just because we can make up random scenarios that would include BB, that doesn't mean that his involvement is somehow "likely," especially given the fact that we've seen no evidence to actually indicate any involvement by him. Personally, if he had been involved, given the scrutiny, I would expect we'd have already seen some evidence somewhere that at least hints of that by now. But nothing, not even a tiny whiff of evidence to indicate his possible involvement.

I see what you mean. There is a difference between observing his behavior and alibi and having an opinion as to its credibility, and just trying to fit a round piece in a square hole because it makes sense that the closest person to her might be involved. From the beginning, I did not think he was directly involved. For those who do and have thought he was involved from the start, I can see why it would be hard to let it go in light of some of the weird behavior from the family. ALL MHOO

It's at the 1:13 mark of the MLPD video. Here is the original capture and the video link:

Thanks! I guess I had seen that before, but the black and white pic looked very dissimilar from the video to me.

It has always struck me as an odd remark also. He said this on his front lawn upon his return from Mississippi and it seemed very strange just hours after your spouse was murdered.

About BB calling Missy godly. I took it to mean that she was a believer, and probably treated people loving (like God).

Agree. He's reportedly been down to the police station weekly talking to them. He'd have slipped up enough to have given himself away several times over by now. Also I'd think there would be some visible pressure on him by police, such as comments to media that he's not being entirely forthcoming. There is none of that.

This scenario assumes that there is not a group of people who need to be rounded up. It would likely take months to pull that kind of case together. Since the chances of BB being SP are extremely slim, his involvement would likely be in a co-conspirator role. Even if LE knows BB was involved (and I am not saying he was), I don't think that we would have an arrest or indictment yet. LE would not want to tip their hand until they have identified and gathered evidence on all the key players. MOO

ETA - Do you think that LE would actually arrest and indict a co-conspirator before the actual murderer?

When the dog didn't survive, i really think most of us (or myself) would NEVER keep the shirt. It is a sad remembrance.. My mom taught me at 12 years old you can't get blood, grass, ketchup or rust out. Would you really wear the shirt again, thinking fondly, oh I have my favorite shirt on that my dog passed away with; or maybe just keep it hung up in the closet?? IDK about this one either. There are many things that just seem "not so right" to me

I don't see him involved, but I woulda called the police under these circumstances and told them what happened. I really didn't think him saying, 'it's a non-issue' was the best way to say it.

When the dog didn't survive, i really think most of us (or myself) would NEVER keep the shirt. It is a sad remembrance.. My mom taught me at 12 years old you can't get blood, grass, ketchup or rust out. Would you really wear the shirt again, thinking fondly, oh I have my favorite shirt on that my dog passed away with; or maybe just keep it hung up in the closet?? IDK about this one either. There are many things that just seem "not so right" to me

Get another shirt was also be my recommendation.

That's an interesting take. Usually, to refer to someone as a "godly woman" is very honoring, particularly in the Bible Belt of America. I take it as his wife was dead and he wanted to pay tribute to her. When you think about it, how would you have reacted if he had said the opposite of godly woman? For example, if he had called her an ungodly woman, or a loose woman? We all would have had a big problem with that. But instead he says the opposite, and you consider that odd?

When I die, I'd love it if someone called me godly.... Doubt it'll happen. :)

Going rate for a good one (i.e. slipping thru the Mexicanborder and back) is about $10K. Isuspect you could find someone for less. I’m sure it would have to be cash. TX I suspect has a higher cash culture than parts of the country wherenon-doc’d workers are a smaller percentage of the economy. Many of the SW gang could probably come up withthat kind of cash if you gave them a little time. But it could just as well havebeen a non-cash “deal”. IF it was a hit(not saying it was, but that it is viable).

I totally agree, No one but an idiot would do a "hit" for anything but cash. It's just common sense. JMO

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wannabe: You are talking about the going rate to hire a "professional assassin", is that correct? How do people even "know" what the "going rate" is for such a thing? Is it something that is talked about at the water cooler at work, or what?

I guess I am just not relating to the idea of the going rate for such things being general knowledge .... but then I guess I've led a sheltered life.

3 years ago, my neighbor 2 doors down had a hit placed on him (he's a political figure who made some decisions that were not too popular). It was $10K on him and $10K on the attorney who was helping him.

The guy got 10 years.

Might be a little inflation in there but that's the deal this perp got.

There was discussion on the non-viability of a hit and my point was it's very doable. I've got "targeted hit" as one of my top 4 or 5. After they took 2-3 months and didn't have anyone in there sights, I've opened up more to the possibility that there was a "layer" between the person who wanted her dead and the victim.

What about doing a hit for love or loyalty?

Oh of course, I was referencing some other form of "payment" as in monetary terms. I can't even imagine that someone would pay a hit man with anything other than cash if it was a paid hit. They would have to be a complete idiot, IMO. Now, if it had to do with something other than money..... Love or loyalty, absolutely.

Where are you going to put a lot of cash?

What do you mean, where are you going to put a lot of cash ? Cash is cash. Though a lot of people live on credit cards, everyone doesn't. Believe me. I know people who live on it, they have no bank accounts, no credit cards, nothing. It's not that unusual.

I'm wondering if they don't have a suspect should I be concerned living near midlothian that there is a random killer on the loose

I'm wondering if they don't have a suspect should I be concerned living near midlothian that there is a random killer on the loose
I am. I'm pretty upset that MPD is so closed mouth about a murderer in the community.

Where are you going to put a lot of cash?

What do you mean, where are you going to put a lot of cash ? Cash is cash. Though a lot of people live on credit cards, everyone doesn't. Believe me. I know people who live on it, they have no bank accounts, no credit cards, nothing. It's not that unusual.

☝🏻️ Gotta agree with Neesaki lots of people live with cash only, no cc to worry about someone stealing and no banking account to have to pay for fees, etc

Cash is the best exchange to use 💸

JMO 🐮

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members