TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I have read and studied, the more I think this person knew what they were doing. I don't think that would include a house wife (IMO). I do think she was targeted, by an expert, probably for someone else. What bothered me was, how would they pay for it and not get caught? I did some reading and read about "Bitcoin" that is not traceable. Anyway, I do think a hit was definitely possible.
Going rate for a good one (i.e. slipping thru the Mexicanborder and back) is about $10K. Isuspect you could find someone for less. I’m sure it would have to be cash. TX I suspect has a higher cash culture than parts of the country wherenon-doc’d workers are a smaller percentage of the economy. Many of the SW gang could probably come up withthat kind of cash if you gave them a little time. But it could just as well havebeen a non-cash “deal”. IF it was a hit(not saying it was, but that it is viable).

BB' statement that MB was a godly women has always bothered me(?), considering, that he must have known the affair(s) would be revealed. MB was murdered in a church... was this meant for some kind of symbolic meaning?

BB calling MB a “godly woman” would be expected for a woman who believed in God and sat in church almost every Sunday. It would be more unusual to not hear that (sat in a funeral in the area yesterday and heard that phrase probably 7-8 times.)

That phrase is not necessarily a testimony to her goodness and character but to the goodness and character of the God she believed in, who she entrusted would provide forgiveness for any wrong she had done in her life. It reflected her beliefs. Not so much a “compliment” but an assurance(and esp in light of her death).

To boot, I do not think BB anticipated a large, national stage immediately being constructed where every word he uttered would be parsed around the globe.

Agree. Since Bit coins are digital, Then it's harder to trade it for actual cash since most banks don't want the bit coin headache.

So bit coins are mostly good for online underground purposes. Jmo.

Because it's simply too easy for hackers to become bit coin rich without hard verification from United States banks.

So most hits are paid by simply cash or physical properties of worth. Jmo.

I asked earlier, but just got aside comment that friend would have wanted privacy.........

Wouldn't you? As much publicity as this case has garnered- I would want to protect my privacy 100%. Heck, we don't even know who was ready to attend her class OR even how many participants showed up that morning. I get the curiosity but I'm more curious of the 911 call and who showed up to exercise that morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My non-sequiturs:
-The Biloxi trip. He went, he came back, LE said he was there during the critical time frame. The only things I would look for there is who he was calling and if he made an outright lie about a fact. I’d grill his companion, but LE hasn’t given me permission yet. Otherwise, not much to discuss.
-Detailed maps of CCOC. She came in, inadvertently walked to whereSP had positioned him/herself and was overtaken. The only thing I might spend a lot of time looking at is how routine she was, how knowledgeable SP was; to see how familiar SP was with what would happen that morning; including functionality of indoor andoutdoor cameras.
-Camp G’s. Looking at the time frame, it would be all but impossible to commit this act within the time frame and slip back into theCG “camp” unnoticed and without having some evidence of your involvement.

Would cause me to fall off my chair, potentially doing damage (to both the chair and myself):

-Random attack. Way too much planning and effort. The preparation and number of factors that needed to fall into place (and not have the FBI, MPD, ATF, et al figure it out yet) is too high.
Though I’ve got to believe LE’s got a pretty good idea who did this and what happened. And I still believe there are a good number of defense attorney’s continuing to make some money, as I type.
I haven’t even come close to nailing down the gender or how many people were involved. Thus I remain a WannaBee. Or maybe I should change my name toWannaHave. I wanna have more info (I’ve got a list if you like)

Random Closing Thought for the day.

SP may already be in jail (on other charges – related or unrelated). Don’t know the exact %, but it’s remarkably high.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going rate for a good one (i.e. slipping thru the Mexicanborder and back) is about $10K. Isuspect you could find someone for less. I’m sure it would have to be cash. TX I suspect has a higher cash culture than parts of the country wherenon-doc’d workers are a smaller percentage of the economy. Many of the SW gang could probably come up withthat kind of cash if you gave them a little time. But it could just as well havebeen a non-cash “deal”. IF it was a hit(not saying it was, but that it is viable).

Wannabe: You are talking about the going rate to hire a "professional assassin", is that correct? How do people even "know" what the "going rate" is for such a thing? Is it something that is talked about at the water cooler at work, or what?

I guess I am just not relating to the idea of the going rate for such things being general knowledge .... but then I guess I've led a sheltered life.

First, Thanks to Scout for pointing out that the "tunnel" I had on each side was indicative that I had something wrong. Spent some time thinking that no, I had to be right but I was so not. But it bothered me that something did have to be wrong. So I went through pictures seeing things just as I had seen then before until I got to the one photo toward the kitchen that would be absolutely impossible if done in a building constructed from my map. So, back to the drawing board and things seem much better (at least to me).

Second, I have removed the label for Room 10 that I had placed there. When working on constructing the map there were photos (probably to many kids to take out to make it meaningful to post) that I had believed to be in room 10. However, the only true photos of room 10 only make it possible to narrow it down to a room on the east side or possibly the south side of the stage.

Third, I had previously colored Room 2 as a room that had been seen on the inside (via photos). Turns out not so. It was the next room up to the North. So both of those rooms have shifted color.

I have given a label to each room that isn't known - so that at least there is a way to reference them.

And finally, I have added the date to the bottom of the map, by the legend, so that there is a way to know how current that is.

attachment.php

Looking good, Jethro. Glad to see you're still working on it.

I was not able to see any of the actual posts. Would someone be able to tell me if he is in any of the pictures he posted, or anyone he was with is in any of the posted pictures? Thank you and I am sorry if this has already been addressed.

He was not in any of the pics

This may be the "mystery" object right here in SP's right side pants pocket. I am wondering if perhaps BATBRAT can measure the object in SP's hand to see if it matches the protuberance in the capture?

attachment.php

If this object matches (cling-wrap?) and if it turns out, that MB was in any way "cling-wrapped" (?), then this clearly was a viciously planned and cold blooded murder.

All IMO.

-Nin

Nin, what video is that first pic on the left from? I don't think I've seen it before. TIA.

It is absolutely a possibility that BB "could have been a party. No one has been ruled out yet. MPD has only said his "alibi" checks out. Since no one has been arrested and charged, we have to assume it "could" be anyone.
MOO

Agreed. And as much as I hate to sound like a broken record, BB himself said the police shouldn't rule him out or anyone else close to MB. I don't really understand the difference of opinion about leaving him out of the conversation when he is agreeing to be part of the conversation (in general, re: LE, the media, etc.) I say this mostly unconvinced that he is involved.

BB calling MB a “godly woman” would be expected for a woman who believed in God and sat in church almost every Sunday. It would be more unusual to not hear that (sat in a funeral in the area yesterday and heard that phrase probably 7-8 times.)

That phrase is not necessarily a testimony to her goodness and character but to the goodness and character of the God she believed in, who she entrusted would provide forgiveness for any wrong she had done in her life. It reflected her beliefs. Not so much a “compliment” but an assurance(and esp in light of her death).

To boot, I do not think BB anticipated a large, national stage immediately being constructed where every word he uttered would be parsed around the globe.

Well said. As a native Texan, I've heard this expression many times, but not to indicate a perfect or angelic person, but rather someone who did what was expected by her faith: go to church, try to know and follow the tenets of the religion, etc.

To keep the record straight, this (the idea that BB drove home alone and arrived home alone) is contrary to known fact. No one has said BB drove home alone, and in fact quite the opposite - it has been often stated that he wasn't driving on the return trip (perhaps all of it, perhaps some of it). Furthermore, no one (in the know) has said he arrived back at his home alone either. An erroneous assumption by someone would still be erroneous, and these don't really align with anything we have been told.

could someone provide a link or BB in an interview saying he was driven home by a friend so that we might get passed this issue. Pretty please.

Nin, what video is that first pic on the left from? I don't think I've seen it before. TIA.

It's at the 1:13 mark of the MLPD video. Here is the original capture and the video link:

attachment.php

attachment.php

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Attachments

• perp white object original frame.png
    perp white object original frame.png
    772.7 KB · Views: 323
  • MB Possibly The Mystery Object.jpg
    MB Possibly The Mystery Object.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 317
Agreed. And as much as I hate to sound like a broken record, BB himself said the police shouldn't rule him out or anyone else close to MB. I don't really understand the difference of opinion about leaving him out of the conversation when he is agreeing to be part of the conversation (in general, re: LE, the media, etc.) I say this mostly unconvinced that he is involved.

I think there are some number of us here - of whom I am included - whose thinking is that just because we can make up random scenarios that would include BB, that doesn't mean that his involvement is somehow "likely," especially given the fact that we've seen no evidence to actually indicate any involvement by him. Personally, if he had been involved, given the scrutiny, I would expect we'd have already seen some evidence somewhere that at least hints of that by now. But nothing, not even a tiny whiff of evidence to indicate his possible involvement.

I think there are some number of us here - of whom I am included - whose thinking is that just because we can make up random scenarios that would include BB, that doesn't mean that his involvement is somehow "likely," especially given the fact that we've seen no evidence to actually indicate any involvement by him. Personally, if he had been involved, given the scrutiny, I would expect we'd have already seen some evidence somewhere that at least hints of that by now. But nothing, not even a tiny whiff of evidence to indicate his possible involvement.

Agree. He's reportedly been down to the police station weekly talking to them. He'd have slipped up enough to have given himself away several times over by now. Also I'd think there would be some visible pressure on him by police, such as comments to media that he's not being entirely forthcoming. There is none of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps