TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I just joined websleuths. I have been reading most all of your previous posts on this case. This is my first post, please forgive any faux pas.

I'm not sure if you were speaking about my post earlier where I had referenced the daughters being best friends but beyond that the person/mom that I had been speaking of was also close to MB. She actually was in some of the pictures with MB that were shown on the msm/news channels right after it happened. All I was saying was that is what someone that had been very close to MB had thought. To clarify, the daughters weren't "just bff's" she was very close to MB also.

I am curious about two things. First, have y'all previously discussed any significance to them having 3 children but BB referencing 4 children at the 7:58/25:18 mark of the NBC raw video from 4/28/2016 with BB/RB discussing the shirt(s). "...was the first opportunity that I've been able to spend with my 4 children, alone." I do not mean to sleuth the children, only want to understand the number of children referenced. Is the child referenced in the above quote the 4th child?

Second, does anyone have a link to any video of RB's walk/gait PRIOR to ShirtGate?

Thanks.

Yes it happens daily
Interesting. Most Christians I know are conservative. But some Christians think they can do anything and everything without any limits, whatsoever. Getting back to Missy, I've heard she is/was a believer and that's about all I know. I say 'is' because there's a scripture, 'absent from the body, present with the Lord'. Very sad though she didn't get to raise her kids, or be a grandma. :(

Hi. I just joined websleuths. I have been reading most all of your previous posts on this case. This is my first post, please forgive any faux pas.

I am curious about two things. First, have y'all previously discussed any significance to them having 3 children but BB referencing 4 children at the 7:58/25:18 mark of the NBC raw video from 4/28/2016 with BB/RB discussing the shirt(s). "...was the first opportunity that I've been able to spend with my 4 children, alone." I do not mean to sleuth the children, only want to understand the number of children referenced. Is the child referenced in the above quote the 4th child?

Second, does anyone have a link to any video of RB's walk/gait PRIOR to ShirtGate?

Thanks.

I coulda swore he said 4 children, too, but never heard an explanation. ANOTHER mystery!

I'm wondering if they don't have a suspect should I be concerned living near midlothian that there is a random killer on the loose

I would be. Also I would be contacting the MPD for updates and if one should have reason to be frightened. They probably won't give you any information out about the case, but insure you of some type of safety, "stay vigilant"

JMO 🐮

So many mysteries. We do know some of the answers.
We know WHAT happened.
We know WHEN it happened.
We how WHERE it happened.
We know HOW it (basically) happened.
But the WHO, and the WHY elude us.

Thanks.

Hi and welcome ‼️

Yes the discussion about "4" children has been in the previous threads vs "poor" children vs "4" which BB was also referring to MB.

Also several people have stated how they interrupted him speaking. If he has a fourth child I personally am not aware of that situation.

I do not have a video of RB's walk bookmarked, someone else maybe can help you out.

JMO 🐮

Good Luck 🤗

You sound quite sure about this. Are you able to link this or do you know because you know?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

No, only posting what I read that it was his cousin. No link

I think there are some number of us here - of whom I am included - whose thinking is that just because we can make up random scenarios that would include BB, that doesn't mean that his involvement is somehow "likely," especially given the fact that we've seen no evidence to actually indicate any involvement by him. Personally, if he had been involved, given the scrutiny, I would expect we'd have already seen some evidence somewhere that at least hints of that by now. But nothing, not even a tiny whiff of evidence to indicate his possible involvement.

We do not have evidence but there is a definite motive which could indicate his possible involvement. Until LE arrests the person(s) involved he will remain for a lot of us here at the top of the list for involvement not SP.

3 years ago, my neighbor 2 doors down had a hit placed on him (he's a political figure who made some decisions that were not too popular). It was $10K on him and $10K on the attorney who was helping him.

The guy got 10 years.

Might be a little inflation in there but that's the deal this perp got.

There was discussion on the non-viability of a hit and my point was it's very doable. I've got "targeted hit" as one of my top 4 or 5. After they took 2-3 months and didn't have anyone in there sights, I've opened up more to the possibility that there was a "layer" between the person who wanted her dead and the victim.

He should have gotten more than 10 years, you cannot put monies on a life, crooked or not.

The LE/FBI could or should have dealt with the political person.

JMO 🐮

Christians going to strip clubs, partyin and drinkin beer? I never heard of it where I live. I'm in the a Bible Belt. Hmm, but I'm sure it happens.

I am not trying to be funny or be snarky. Have you ever heard the phrase " Go to church on Sunday to pray for forgiveness and party hardy the rest of the week" ?

Having also been raised in the Bible Belt, I grew up hearing this. However, did not realize how true it was until after my divorce when I entered the corporate world. I'd see what went on during the week and then on Sunday see these holier than thou people sitting in church, even perhaps deacons or elders.

And it was in most of the churches.

What do you mean, where are you going to put a lot of cash ? Cash is cash. Though a lot of people live on credit cards, everyone doesn't. Believe me. I know people who live on it, they have no bank accounts, no credit cards, nothing. It's not that unusual.
Show me a TX contractor (or sub-contractor) and I'll show you a guy that's a few minutes away from having a wad of cash in their pocket (if needed).

I think there are some number of us here - of whom I am included - whose thinking is that just because we can make up random scenarios that would include BB, that doesn't mean that his involvement is somehow "likely," especially given the fact that we've seen no evidence to actually indicate any involvement by him. Personally, if he had been involved, given the scrutiny, I would expect we'd have already seen some evidence somewhere that at least hints of that by now. But nothing, not even a tiny whiff of evidence to indicate his possible involvement.

Hi Steve

Personally, not one of us sleuthers can exclude anyone until LE flat out states BB is no longer under investigation and can not be charged with the murder of MB.

I look at "random scenarios" as possibilities of what may have happened and different opinions. Myself? I haven't named BB as the SwatPerp, I just think given what little information we do have does not eliminate anyone.

Also, asking for more cellular records could mean anything in LE language. Not being snarky at all, I'm really a nice person 😄

All JMO 🐮

I am not trying to be funny or be snarky. Have you ever heard the phrase " Go to church on Sunday to pray for forgiveness and party hardy the rest of the week" ?

Having also been raised in the Bible Belt, I grew up hearing this. However, did not realize how true it was until after my divorce when I entered the corporate world. I'd see what went on during the week and then on Sunday see these holier than thou people sitting in church, even perhaps deacons or elders.

And it was in most of the churches.

Hey 1&2&3

Most people call those "hypocrites" in the Bible Belt
lol 😳

I coulda swore he said 4 children, too, but never heard an explanation. ANOTHER mystery!

The most prevailing theories are:
-He was saying "poor children"
-He was used to have 4 family members and said four.
-He has a fourth child not with Missy. A child has been suggested but is purely speculative and only a child and we don't sleuth children.

He should have gotten more than 10 years, you cannot put monies on a life, crooked or not.

The LE/FBI could or should have dealt with the political person.

JMO 
FBI was heavily involved (took the lead from what I could tell) in dealing with the perp. Politician didn't do anything wrong as much as had a difference of opinion and agenda.

So many mysteries. We do know some of the answers.
We know WHAT happened.
We know WHEN it happened.
We how WHERE it happened.
We know HOW it (basically) happened.
But the WHO, and the WHY elude us.

: WHAT actually happened we really don't know
: WHEN it happened, we have "no exact time"
just estimated by time
: WHERE some location in the church
: HOW ideally we do but no real facts
: WHO is still unknown to the public but LE may
have tons of information unreleased due to
jeopardizing the case
: WHY? No answer except the SwatPerp got lucky

Thanks

JMO 🐮

FBI was heavily involved (took the lead from what I could tell) in dealing with the perp. Politician didn't do anything wrong as much as had a difference of opinion and agenda.

Sorry, I was not affiliated nor had any knowledge of the situation. I should've stated JMO 🐮

Thanks

Hi Steve

Personally, not one of us sleuthers can exclude anyone until LE flat out states BB is no longer under investigation and can not be charged with the murder of MB.

I look at "random scenarios" as possibilities of what may have happened and different opinions. Myself? I haven't named BB as the SwatPerp, I just think given what little information we do have does not eliminate anyone.

Also, asking for more cellular records could mean anything in LE language. Not being snarky at all, I'm really a nice person 

All JMO 
I feel I am beyond a reasonable doubt that after watching SP 100X and footages of BB and RB many as well that BB and RB are not SP. (Beyond a reasonable doubt)

Add to that the fact I trust LE enough to have a legitimate confirmation of alibi of BB and RB (beyond reasonable doubt). And I'm not at all biased toward LE, I've been around the sun enough times to know their human limitations.

So I've settled in my mind BB and RB are not SP. Somewhere we have to start putting some stakes in the ground or we'll never get anywhere.

This scenario assumes that there is not a group of people who need to be rounded up. It would likely take months to pull that kind of case together. Since the chances of BB being SP are extremely slim, his involvement would likely be in a co-conspirator role. Even if LE knows BB was involved (and I am not saying he was), I don't think that we would have an arrest or indictment yet. LE would not want to tip their hand until they have identified and gathered evidence on all the key players. MOO

ETA - Do you think that LE would actually arrest and indict a co-conspirator before the actual murderer?

I am unsure if they would. If they could corroborate the co-conspirator's story i think they probably would. If there is a co-conspirator they would have all the evidence they would need to make and arrest. I have been reading about the possibility of a hit. There would have to be a money trail somewhere, even if they paid them online. BB and MB were supposedly having money issues, so i dont think BB would have a pile of cash laying arouond. I have been wondering about the possibility if a grand jury had been going on or is going on. I think Texas has to have people facing serious felonies be convicted by a grand jury. JMO..

To keep the record straight, this (the idea that BB drove home alone and arrived home alone) is contrary to known fact. No one has said BB drove home alone, and in fact quite the opposite - it has been often stated that he wasn't driving on the return trip (perhaps all of it, perhaps some of it). Furthermore, no one (in the know) has said he arrived back at his home alone either. An erroneous assumption by someone would still be erroneous, and these don't really align with anything we have been told.

All I am asking you is who stated that he drove home with someone else. Please provide the MSM source. Perhaps BB himself mentioned it and I missed it. Please provide the link for this critical information. TYIA

Where did that nonsensical story come from that you posted today? As far as I am aware, you are the only one who has mentioned that BB may have been with another woman on the drive home from Biloxi/Gulfport. That is a simply outrageous notion. :cow:

Rental car agencies do not allow one driver to rent a vehicle and allow another unlisted driver to take the rented vehicle out of state to leave it without prior arrangements. It would prove too financially risky for the vendor to rent the vehicle and allow BB to drive it.

"If someone who is not listed is caught driving the car, there can be, and usually will be some very severe penalties."
http://www.autos.com/car-rentals/can-a-person-rent-a-car-and-then-let-someone-else-drive-it

"If the contract is in your name, most rental contracts hold you liable for any damage, immediately upon the damage occurring, regardless of fault. Your credit card is charged for the full amount of damage claimed by the rental company, PLUS charges for loss of use of the car for the entire time it is in the shop for repair. The end result is that unless you have huge limits on your credit card, you will then be hit by your card company for exceeding your credit limit."
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/if-i-rent-a-car-but-it-will-be-driven-by-another-p-76235.html

Read on here a while back that it was a "cousin"!

If it was his cousin, why did his own Mother tell us that it was a vendor who was taking BB on the planned fishing trip to the Chandeleur Islands? Most business people are typically not friends with their vendors since they typically do not visit with them on a regular basis. Maybe the vendor was his cousin. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977