TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most prevailing theories are:
-He was saying "poor children"
-He was used to have 4 family members and said four.
-He has a fourth child not with Missy. A child has been suggested but is purely speculative and only a child and we don't sleuth children.

That's what I assumed at first. But it's real clear 'four' when I listened to it. Jmo

: WHAT actually happened we really don't know
: WHEN it happened, we have "no exact time"
just estimated by time
: WHERE some location in the church
: HOW ideally we do but no real facts
: WHO is still unknown to the public but LE may
have tons of information unreleased due to
jeopardizing the case
: WHY? No answer except the SwatPerp got lucky

Thanks

JMO 

:) Agree and disagree.
WHAT happened was a person dressed up as a SP killed her.
WHEN she died was on 4/18 in the early hrs before exercise class.
WHERE she died was at CoC church.
HOW it happened was by blunt force trauma to her head and neck. So severe she was pronounced dead at location.
Yeah, it is not as detailed as I'd like, but much more info than a missing person's case where sometimes you know nothing.
Will more details ever get shared? Don't know (if it stays a cold case), if details will remain sealed by LE. Probably?

I am unsure if they would. If they could corroborate the co-conspirator's story i think they probably would. If there is a co-conspirator they would have all the evidence they would need to make and arrest. I have been reading about the possibility of a hit. There would have to be a money trail somewhere, even if they paid them online. BB and MB were supposedly having money issues, so i dont think BB would have a pile of cash laying arouond. I have been wondering about the possibility if a grand jury had been going on or is going on. I think Texas has to have people facing serious felonies be convicted by a grand jury. JMO..

I have an idea where the funds may have come from, but it is all speculative at this point. That is the focus of my sleuthing for the time being. As they say, follow the money.

GA_Peach, LEO arrested the co-conspirators in the Bonita Springs, FL murder for hire of Dr. Teresa Sievers months before they arrested the "organizer" that was her own husband. One of the co-conspirators was nicknamed "The Hammer". Dr. Sievers was hit 27 times in her head with a hammer and also had a closed casket burial service. Initially, the husband was cooperating with LEO, but after they arrested his twin-look alike friend and The Hammer in MO, he clammed up tight as a drum and began dumping evidence such as her office computers and printers.

Arresting the co-conspirators, if there are any in this case, would likely behoove LEO since the weakest link would likely plea the deal and spill the beans on the organizer.
Also, if there are a number of individuals, or a close-knit group, involved in Missy's murder, I am not, att, 100% certain that BB was aware of their exact plan. :cow:

Thank you.

In the TS case, weren't the two co-conspirators, CWW and Jr., the actual murderers? In my post, I said that I think LE would be unlikely to arrest a co-conspirator prior to arresting the actual murderer (not the organizer). Here's my rationale. If BB is a co-conspirator and not the actual murderer, the murderer would still be on the loose at the time of BB's arrest. Furthermore, if LE made an arrest and announced to the world that BB was involved in organizing MB's death, the other people, including the actual killer, involved in carrying out MB's death would know that LE was aware of the plot. Those involved would clam up and likely be aware that they are being tracked. LE would lose access to a valuable investigative technique. The worst case scenario would be if the actual murderer(s) flee. JMO

I am sorry if my prior post created any confusion.

ETA - I agree that BB may have been unaware of what was unfolding around him.

I would be. Also I would be contacting the MPD for updates and if one should have reason to be frightened. They probably won't give you any information out about the case, but insure you of some type of safety, "stay vigilant"

JMO 

In these times we live in, every time we leave our homes we could be targeted by any random act, even walking down the street or grocery shopping. I don't live in constant fear, but I am aware of what's going on around me. Having said that, just know that there are potentially violent people in our midst probably more often than we would like to think.

We are allowed to "speculate" about Missy and her possible affairs and the flirtatious and intimate nature of her messages and her creepy messages, and rumors about affairs with this or that person, we are allowed to speculate about any and all of her personal life as put forth by her husband, social media, her dear in-laws,LE, etc. but Oh, heaven FORBID that we hint that BB might have been guilty of the same , perhaps a long term, ongoing, more serious relationship, "external to the marriage ". It is not fair to Missy, to her family, to her daughters, to her friends and co workers to portray Missy as being the ONLY one in the marriage that was guilty of such a SIN!!!!!

Yeah, but why assume the other one did it as well? Not sure what you mean. If one sexts, it doesn't automatically mean the other one does,

Attachments

• B_Inside Edition Vid Sharpened.png
    B_Inside Edition Vid Sharpened.png
    239.7 KB · Views: 109
  • B_Inside Edition Vid Grayscale sharper2.PNG
    B_Inside Edition Vid Grayscale sharper2.PNG
    115.1 KB · Views: 106
  • B_Inside Edition Vid Original.png
    B_Inside Edition Vid Original.png
    401.2 KB · Views: 78
Yeah, but why assume the other one did it as well? Not sure what you mean. If one sexts, it doesn't automatically mean the other one does,

Look at the targeted numbers on the SW. While it is quite possible that BB was not sexting or having an affair (and I tend to think that he wasn't), one targeted number/name points to a meaningful relationship that BB had at some point in time. MOO

Look at the targeted numbers on the SW. While it is quite possible that BB was not sexting or having an affair (and I tend to think that he wasn't), one targeted number/name points to a meaningful relationship that BB had at some point in time. MOO

Does that mean it's his friend, not Missy's?

The most prevailing theories are:
-He was saying "poor children"
-He was used to have 4 family members and said four.
-He has a fourth child not with Missy. A child has been suggested but is purely speculative and only a child and we don't sleuth children.

We don't sleuth children and we don't sleuth the "child" anyway but the "child" may be at least 18/19 years old if BB and MB married in 1998 and if it comes from a previous relationship.

Image1468252781.229179.jpg

Has there been much discussion of the information from the evidentiary SW above, stating that officers of the HIDTA-SMLI have been involved in the case?

It might be routine for such a reference to be made in a SW - I just don't know. I was curious if this indicates that police are actually pursuing a drug/money laundering angle or not?

I'm on my phone so it's difficult to link the whole thing. I took a screen shot of the first page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't sleuth children and we don't sleuth the "child" anyway but the "child" may be at least 18/19 years old if BB and MB married in 1998 and if it comes from a previous relationship.

I'm inclined to agree. If Mr. B says he has 4 children, he does. I'm definitely sure he didn't say 'poor'.

View attachment 98061

Has there been much discussion of the information from the evidentiary SW above, stating that officers of the HIDTA-SMLI have been involved in the case?

It might be routine for such a reference to be made in a SW - I just don't know. I was curious if this indicates that police are actually pursuing a drug/money laundering angle or not?

I'm on my phone so it's difficult to link the whole thing. I took a screen shot of the first page.

I think the warrant was just describing officer Cody Moon's affiliations/capacity.

Cody Moon.JPG

Hi Steve

Personally, not one of us sleuthers can exclude anyone until LE flat out states BB is no longer under investigation and can not be charged with the murder of MB.

I understand. My point is that while we're not eliminating ANYONE, there's also a lot of finger-pointing at BB even though there's no trace of actual EVIDENCE to point to him, none at all. His "crime" here, such as it is, that has him being named by many here is really nothing more than the fact he was married to the victim. But there's been no evidence to tie him to the crime in any way. And I'm an evidence guy.

View attachment 98061

BBM

Perhaps in relation to a murder for hire plot? Purely speculation. Not factual. MOO

Where did that nonsensical story come from that you posted today? As far as I am aware, you are the only one who has mentioned that BB may have been with another woman on the drive home from Biloxi/Gulfport.

What? I actually said no such thing. You completely misunderstood my post, and you might want to reread what I wrote. My point - in reply to some who were inferring BB rode home with a mistress - was exactly the opposite, to demonstrate how absurd it is to think that he might have driven home with a woman.

We are allowed to "speculate" about Missy and her possible affairs and the flirtatious and intimate nature of her messages and her creepy messages, and rumors about affairs with this or that person, we are allowed to speculate about any and all of her personal life as put forth by her husband, social media, her dear in-laws,LE, etc. but Oh, heaven FORBID that we hint that BB might have been guilty of the same , perhaps a long term, ongoing, more serious relationship, "external to the marriage ". It is not fair to Missy, to her family, to her daughters, to her friends and co workers to portray Missy as being the ONLY one in the marriage that was guilty of such a SIN!!!!!

Actually, it is fair to follow the evidence. And while anything is "possible," there is actual evidence of some sort of relationship by MB outside the marriage, in the months preceding the murder. I want to add that it may or may not have gone anywhere, but there was something that raised LE eyebrows to the point it was mentioned in SWs. But regarding BB, we have seen no actual evidence that BB was in any outside relationship.

Ok then. You're either an Uber driver or part owner. 😊

The Half Oyster Shell pic may very well be a stock photo. I seem to recall I inadvertently hit a button somewhere and a stock photo of the needlepoint shop I was in was sent out to others.
(That share button can be a little scary sometimes. In other words, be careful where you are before sharing.)

But what an unfun way to show where you are. Why not just take a photo of you and the guys having dinner and sending that?!
But then again....that may be too revealing.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I sleuthed the BB photo and it was a stock photo from Google, so BB did NOT take it with his phone.

When the dog didn't survive, i really think most of us (or myself) would NEVER keep the shirt. It is a sad remembrance.. My mom taught me at 12 years old you can't get blood, grass, ketchup or rust out. Would you really wear the shirt again, thinking fondly, oh I have my favorite shirt on that my dog passed away with; or maybe just keep it hung up in the closet?? IDK about this one either. There are many things that just seem "not so right" to me

I would likely do the same. But playing devil's advocate, RB is an oder man and when he was growing up -I would assume- we had much less of a throw-away society. Things when he was a younger man were made to last. Now our clothes are cheaply made and don't last. Perhaps he buys quality clothing that does still last, and not crap like we are now use to. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay