TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would likely do the same. But playing devil's advocate, RB is an oder man and when he was growing up -I would assume- we had much less of a throw-away society. Things when he was a younger man were made to last. Now our clothes are cheaply made and don't last. Perhaps he buys quality clothing that does still last, and not crap like we are now use to. Just a thought.

If he grew up poor... ? Dunno.

Some have mentioned MB being murdered in a church and if their was a reason or not

lets explore that angle

here are some reasons JMO
1)stalked - new her routine
2)just new her routine
3)religious person making her atone for her perceived sin
4)murder not to be carried out at home (thank God)
5)gamer who thought church was a scene from a game
6)knew she would be there by herself - opportunity (very small window)

I'm new, to posting at least. I'm sorry if this has been covered before. But it looks like to me, the swatperp could be wearing something like this, assualt knee/shin guards:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ass...UICSgC&biw=1242&bih=585#imgrc=78tzSmg_3DYpiM:

Also, along with the shin/knee guards, it looks like swatperp is wearing black hose or tights underneath shorts, so that is another possible indicator this could be a female to me since it's more likely for a female to wear hose or tights. They would be slenderizing too, especially if they were control top. :)

Welcome, new poster ! :welcome: I've also thought the sp could be wearing something to slenderize their body, perhaps hold in their stomach, such as a Spanx type garment or corset. I don't know about tights and shorts, as it appears to me their pants are bloused out over the top of the boots. Jmo

I sleuthed the BB photo and it was a stock photo from Google, so BB did NOT take it with his phone.

I am trying to delete this comment but ability to edit has been removed.
Ignore. thanks!

Can you please share the stock photo?

Thanks, Nin

Sorry, we aren't allowed to discuss BB FB because the photo is no longer public. My bad.
I'm trying to edit my post but not having any luck. Just ignore.

I'm inclined to agree. If Mr. B says he has 4 children, he does. I'm definitely sure he didn't say 'poor'.

I wouldn't be surprised that he just had a slip of the tongue at this moment, as all of us have from time to time. Maybe he often said and started to say "my 4 girls" (referring to his 3 girls and MB) and then in mid-phrase realized he only had children now, or maybe he just had a brain fart (as we all do), and I find those explanations much more realistic than the one where he had a mystery child. Also, there are other interviews where he mentioned his 3 girls, so there's that.

RB is an older man and when he was growing up - I would assume- we had much less of a throw-away society. Things when he was a younger man were made to last. Now our clothes are cheaply made and don't last. Perhaps he buys quality clothing that does still last, and not crap like we are now use to. Just a thought.

I don't buy expensive clothing. But I wouldn't have thrown away a perfectly good shirt, that could have been cleaned and continued to be used, just because it got stained. I'd have it cleaned instead. I don't believe in being wasteful.

Sorry, we aren't allowed to discuss BB FB because the photo is no longer public. My bad.
I'm trying to edit my post but not having any luck. Just ignore.

I didn't mean the photo he posted. I mean the stock photo you found on google. And you are correct, no FB discussion.

-Nin

It's possible they were not even starting back to Midlothian from where BB stated they did. They could have been closer. Besides, who IS the other person? Or DID another person drive him home? Just questions to ponder to help rule things in/out of the case....

I am lost as well. Why all the speculation regarding the car ride home? Are you or some of you implying he was already ON the road home? ie he knew he had to get home? Sorry if this has been answered.

I'm a research kind of girl and have some interesting tidbits coming later, but in the meantime has anyone discussed RB's statement (in an interview outside of police station) that TWO bloody shirts had been dropped off at the cleaners? How has this been reconciled? IMO, he looked a bit freaked (IMO) he had said it at all.

I wouldn't be surprised that he just had a slip of the tongue at this moment, as all of us have from time to time. Maybe he often said and started to say "my 4 girls" (referring to his 3 girls and MB) and then in mid-phrase realized he only had children now, or maybe he just had a brain fart (as we all do), and I find those explanations much more realistic than the one where he had a mystery child. Also, there are other interviews where he mentioned his 3 girls, so there's that.

That was what I thought too. Perhaps just a slip of the tongue. My mom calls me by her sibling's name more often than my own name. It happens. I agree one can't read too much into that particular comment.

First, Thanks to Scout for pointing out that the "tunnel" I had on each side was indicative that I had something wrong. Spent some time thinking that no, I had to be right but I was so not. But it bothered me that something did have to be wrong. So I went through pictures seeing things just as I had seen then before until I got to the one photo toward the kitchen that would be absolutely impossible if done in a building constructed from my map. So, back to the drawing board and things seem much better (at least to me).

Second, I have removed the label for Room 10 that I had placed there. When working on constructing the map there were photos (probably to many kids to take out to make it meaningful to post) that I had believed to be in room 10. However, the only true photos of room 10 only make it possible to narrow it down to a room on the east side or possibly the south side of the stage.

Third, I had previously colored Room 2 as a room that had been seen on the inside (via photos). Turns out not so. It was the next room up to the North. So both of those rooms have shifted color.

I have given a label to each room that isn't known - so that at least there is a way to reference them.

And finally, I have added the date to the bottom of the map, by the legend, so that there is a way to know how current that is.

attachment.php

Dang! Some folks here ought to start their own detective agency. I'm not kidding. Bravo!

This may be the "mystery" object right here in SP's right side pants pocket. I am wondering if perhaps BATBRAT can measure the object in SP's hand to see if it matches the protuberance in the capture?

attachment.php

If this object matches (cling-wrap?) and if it turns out, that MB was in any way "cling-wrapped" (?), then this clearly was a viciously planned and cold blooded murder.

All IMO.

-Nin

Bat, do you think you can measure the object for us?

Thanks,
Nin

I am lost as well. Why all the speculation regarding the car ride home? Are you or some of you implying he was already ON the road home? ie he knew he had to get home? Sorry if this has been answered.

it "could" be bb was on road earlier...he received calls from a CG member at 5:00ish in a.m. Do we know for certain he waited until car rentals at airport opened at 7-8ish? I do not think I have read anything definitive about whether it was actually a car rental. Maybe someone in the fishing party said, "take my car". Since we have not been anything substantial about rental info, who accompanied him, time of departure, I do not see credence in speculating.

Here is a visual of the perpetrator’s movements (points) according to the MLPD video and based on Jethro4WS’s (with permission) fantastic layout of the Creekside church and Scout's input:

After confirmation from both, Jethro4WS and Scout, the perpetrator is seen in the opening sequence of the video exiting the W door of room number 8.

There was a discussion in an earlier thread regarding room # 2. That signage looking like a “2” is really an “8”, obscured by the light and the off-set shadowing of the signage.

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• 2 or 8.png
    2 or 8.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 345
Here is why the opening sequence of the video is important to me:

The perp is seen exiting the W entrance door of room # 8. They are tapping the wall and walking in a very distinct gate. I believe the perp planned from the beginning to enter through the kitchen and not through the East double doors (broken glass). To obscure matters further he additionally fumbled around that screen (window).

Room number 8, the kitchen ( possibly#7) and K1 (possibly # 6) are all connected via doors. The perp entered at x hours during the night/ early morning or even the previous night (Sunday). He may have possible spent the night here in MOO. Why? That way he was able to ensure everything would go by plan.

Remember there was a blood drive (event) in the parking lot of the church on Sunday afternoon! Lots of people, traffic etc.. That extended kitchen area (Rooms 6/7/8) was possibly a busy place for church members (and family members) on Sunday afternoon to get some drinks or food. That area would possibly show many many fingerprints and DNA.

If the perp was a church member (?), his/her prints and possible DNA would just blend it.

Look at how the perp is exiting that room # 8! Nowhere in the (part of the) video, that we have seen, is he repeating that very insecure or cautious gait. I even thought he injured himself. HE POSSIBLY TOOK A NAP< GOT READY< CHANGED. His gait as seen may be very well the result of time spend in that area! Any old injury or health related sceletal
anomaly shows when one gets up in the morning! IMO

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

it "could" be bb was on road earlier...he received calls from a CG member at 5:00ish in a.m. Do we know for certain he waited until car rentals at airport opened at 7-8ish? I do not think I have read anything definitive about whether it was actually a car rental. Maybe someone in the fishing party said, "take my car". Since we have not been anything substantial about rental info, who accompanied him, time of departure, I do not see credence in speculating.

He does mention a rental car I believe in his video conferences and it is noted in this article that he did have a rental car at one point on the trip. Now as far as when he rented it or when he left I have no idea. I'm assuming that LE has checked it out and feel like it is on the up and up. IMO

Brandon Bevers also said his whereabouts the morning his wife was killed is also a &#8220;non-issue&#8221;. He said police have plane tickets and a car rental receipt to prove he was on his yearly fishing trip in Mississippi.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/27/missy-bevers-family-backs-pds-decision-to-seize-bloody-shirts/

Thank you. This example link you have provided has charters to the Chandeleur Islands, and as noted by 11frogs, they all leave at 12:01AM. If you read the schedules, it looks like it takes 4-5 hours to get to the islands by boat from Biloxi. Then on the last day, they leave the islands at "sunset" to arrive back in Biloxi at 12:01-1:00AM, and guests sleep on the boat at the dock, checkout at 8:00AM - which is another confirmation that this is a long boat ride back and forth. No one goes out that far to fish one afternoon and then return each evening to a hotel to go back out the next day.

This particular fishing trip to the Chandeleur Islands (also known as the Breton National Wildlife Reserve and considered to be the far eastern edge of Louisiana) is what BB referred to as on his "bucket list".

It was MT who mentioned a vendor:

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/25/ng.01.html

GRACE: Well, the mother-in-law is with me. [MT] is with us, who is handling an incredible burden right now, with the [family]. [MT], thank you for being with us. We believe the husband was out on a fishing trip in Mississippi, isn`t that correct?

[MT]: That is correct. This has been planned. He`s done this for about three years in a row. He`s done it every year and looks forward to it. They were actually delayed one day but they went ahead and went because of the weather and the ocean, wherever they were going.

GRACE: Was it one of those charter boats?

[MT]: It is a charter boat, but I`m just not sure who it was. It was one of our vendors that had you know.

Does anyone know if the audio of this interview is available anywhere? The last sentence that Sandy included has always bugged me. "... that had you know"..... Know what? What was she going to say? How was she going to finish that sentence? It's as if she started to saying something and thought better of it. I would love to hear the audio to see if this awkwardness is created in the transcription or if this same change of mind is captured in the audio as well.

Here is why the opening sequence of the video is important to me:

The perp is seen exiting the W entrance door of room # 8. They are tapping the wall and walking in a very distinct gate. I believe the perp planned from the beginning to enter through the kitchen and not through the East double doors (broken glass). To obscure matters further he additionally fumbled around that screen (window).

Room number 8, the kitchen ( possibly#7) and K1 (possibly # 6) are all connected via doors. The perp entered at x hours during the night/ early morning or even the previous night (Sunday). He may have possible spent the night here in MOO. Why? That way he was able to ensure everything would go by plan.

Remember there was a blood drive (event) in the parking lot of the church on Sunday afternoon! Lots of people, traffic etc.. That extended kitchen area (Rooms 6/7/8) was possibly a busy place for church members (and family members) on Sunday afternoon to get some drinks or food. That area would possibly show many many fingerprints and DNA.

If the perp was a church member (?), his/her prints and possible DNA would just blend it.

Look at how the perp is exiting that room # 8! Nowhere in the (part of the) video, that we have seen, is he repeating that very insecure or cautious gait. I even thought he injured himself. HE POSSIBLY TOOK A NAP< GOT READY< CHANGED. His gait as seen may be very well the result of time spend in that area! Any old injury or health related sceletal
anomaly shows when one gets up in the morning! IMO

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Excellent post!! I too have wondered if they'd stayed all night too.. maybe they should have done the tower dump for the night before too, they might have been smart enough to not call/text aroundthe time of the murder but no one could sit somewhere for hours with no entertainment.. unless they were sleeping, but then your risk getting caught even more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay