TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA_Peach, I looked but can't find the video. Wonder if it's a typo and should read "...one of our vendors that had it, you know."

As previously stated, I have been moved enough by Missy's story to hang from the beginning. While I've read all threads, I cannot remember all propositions re: SP's means of escape so forgive me if this has been explored ad nauseam.

I have only posted once so just getting my feet wet.

Cars, it appears, have been the focus of the getaway discussion, especially since the police released the picture of a COI (car of interest).

My thought, for what it's worth... perhaps SP ripped off velcro Police "patches" and drove off like any average biker? Perhaps SP had a bag/storage compartment for the vest?

Anyhow, I'm just throwing it out there....I hadn't seen much talk about a motorcycling SP..

I'm also still SO stumped re RB's response that two bloody shirts were dropped at the cleaner. Did I miss something? Has this been discussed here?

::headscratch::

As previously stated, I have been moved enough by Missy's story to hang from the beginning. While I've read all threads, I cannot remember all propositions re: SP's means of escape so forgive me if this has been explored ad nauseam.

I have only posted once so just getting my feet wet.

Cars, it appears, have been the focus of the getaway discussion, especially since the police released the picture of a COI (car of interest).

My thought, for what it's worth... perhaps SP ripped off velcro Police "patches" and drove off like any average biker? Perhaps SP had a bag/storage compartment for the vest?

Anyhow, I'm just throwing it out there....I hadn't seen much talk about a motorcycling SP..

I'm also still SO stumped re RB's response that two bloody shirts were dropped at the cleaner. Did I miss something? Has this been discussed here?

::headscratch::

The motorcycle is an interesting thought. However, motorcycles are loud! If the motorcycle was parked at CCoC, SP would have had to be gone by the time the first camper arrived. A camper would not have missed the sound of a motorcycle driving away. Second, if SP simply removed the police badge and left on a motorcycle, I don't think that anyone would give it a second thought. However, a person may do a quick double take of a person riding a motorcycle in torrential downpour, but the rain may be good for washing away any evidence left on the costume. Even if a person saw or heard a motorcycle, he would likely be unable to give any identifying information.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

image.jpeg

image.jpg

These could be images of the inside of Room 6.

Room 6 is the classroom for K-2nd grade. Its room number should place it to the west of the kitchen. The kitchen would be Room 7 and the cafe is Room 8.

In the first pic, note the cafeteria style tables indicating it may be close to the kitchen. Also note the glimpse of a bathroom thru the door in the background.

ETA: The zebra stripe rug indicates both photos are of the same room.

Bat, do you think you can measure the object for us?

Thanks,
Nin

It appears to be around 13-14" or so. My thought has been it's the pry bar he "holstered" a few moments earlier. Below shows a closer detail of the light (shiny?) tip from the glass-breaking sequence that looks like the claw end of a pry bar:

attachment.php

Note the item is still in his thigh pocket in the frame from that sequence. Though this frame doesn't show it, he is also holding the white box in his left hand at the same time, so it cannot be the same item. Another thing that supports my theory that it's the crow bar is the apparent heft of the item. As he walks, it moves and swings independently from his leg, telling me it's heavy for its size.

Attachments

• pocket4.jpg
    pocket4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 387
Wow- lots of great sleuthing, guys! Interesting posts and observations. You guys are all awesome. Maybe we will have this figured out soon! I hope LE makes an arrest soon too!
If you read here LE- get the SP (and anyone who may have assisted the SP)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some have mentioned MB being murdered in a church and if their was a reason or not

lets explore that angle

here are some reasons JMO
1)stalked - new her routine
2)just new her routine
3)religious person making her atone for her perceived sin
4)murder not to be carried out at home (thank God)
5)gamer who thought church was a scene from a game
6)knew she would be there by herself - opportunity (very small window)

#6 for sure IMO.

Last week LE said they were following up on a lead "this week." Speculation on my part, but have been leaning toward the possibility they may be 85% on who the SP may be and are double checking on any accomplices (this week). MOO

Does anyone know if the audio of this interview is available anywhere? The last sentence that Sandy included has always bugged me. "... that had you know"..... Know what? What was she going to say? How was she going to finish that sentence? It's as if she started to saying something and thought better of it. I would love to hear the audio to see if this awkwardness is created in the transcription or if this same change of mind is captured in the audio as well.

I think I have this DVR'd. I'll go check it and let you know.

Last week LE said they were following up on a lead "this week." Speculation on my part, but have been leaning toward the possibility they may be 85% on who the SP may be and are double checking on any accomplices (this week). MOO

Ohhh I really hope so, observation! :please:

I think FBI/LE are scouring the cell phone records, hopefully computer searches will be next. If someone planned this with another person there must be means of communication even in code.
A burner phone could have been used.

I don't buy expensive clothing. But I wouldn't have thrown away a perfectly good shirt, that could have been cleaned and continued to be used, just because it got stained. I'd have it cleaned instead. I don't believe in being wasteful.

yep, a guy's attitude.

Here is why the opening sequence of the video is important to me:

The perp is seen exiting the W entrance door of room # 8. They are tapping the wall and walking in a very distinct gate. I believe the perp planned from the beginning to enter through the kitchen and not through the East double doors (broken glass). To obscure matters further he additionally fumbled around that screen (window).

Room number 8, the kitchen ( possibly#7) and K1 (possibly # 6) are all connected via doors. The perp entered at x hours during the night/ early morning or even the previous night (Sunday). He may have possible spent the night here in MOO. Why? That way he was able to ensure everything would go by plan.

Remember there was a blood drive (event) in the parking lot of the church on Sunday afternoon! Lots of people, traffic etc.. That extended kitchen area (Rooms 6/7/8) was possibly a busy place for church members (and family members) on Sunday afternoon to get some drinks or food. That area would possibly show many many fingerprints and DNA.

If the perp was a church member (?), his/her prints and possible DNA would just blend it.

Look at how the perp is exiting that room # 8! Nowhere in the (part of the) video, that we have seen, is he repeating that very insecure or cautious gait. I even thought he injured himself. HE POSSIBLY TOOK A NAP< GOT READY< CHANGED. His gait as seen may be very well the result of time spend in that area! Any old injury or health related sceletal
anomaly shows when one gets up in the morning! IMO

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

I don't see how it's possible for the perp to have spent extra time in the building. BB said LE told him that the perp entered and spent "a few minutes" in the kitchen before moving on. So LE seems to be well aware of precisely when the perp came on the scene.

Also, there isn't much of the interior church that doesn't have camera coverage. I have a hard time seeing the perp holed up somewhere for a long period of time without setting off cameras.

And what about his vehicle? If he drove, leaving the car back there for a long time is risky. If a cop on patrol pulls in, it's all over.

If someone dropped him off, the question then is why get dropped off and left alone hours ahead of time? If it's to make sure things go according to plan, then why would he spend all that time doing nothing before finally starting to move 30 minutes before her arrival?

Seems to me someone wanting to be there extra early to plan would go ahead and walk the perimeter early on. This perp waited til the last minute before doing anything.

I would likely do the same. But playing devil's advocate, RB is an oder man and when he was growing up -I would assume- we had much less of a throw-away society. Things when he was a younger man were made to last. Now our clothes are cheaply made and don't last. Perhaps he buys quality clothing that does still last, and not crap like we are now use to. Just a thought.

It was a cheap shirt. The brand of shirt is in the warrant.

yep, a guy's attitude.

Dunno, my SO would throw out instantly any shirt that was covered in blood. He'd never ever bother cleaning it. I'd be the one who would at least contemplate keeping it (although someone early on said that the brand of the shirt was not expensive at all; dry cleaning it would be almost the cost of the shirt and pointless)

The motorcycle is an interesting thought. However, motorcycles are loud! If the motorcycle was parked at CCoC, SP would have had to be gone by the time the first camper arrived. A camper would not have missed the sound of a motorcycle driving away. Second, if SP simply removed the police badge and left on a motorcycle, I don't think that anyone would give it a second thought. However, a person may do a quick double take of a person riding a motorcycle in torrential downpour, but the rain may be good for washing away any evidence left on the costume. Even if a person saw or heard a motorcycle, he would likely be unable to give any identifying information.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Was there thunder that morning too? Or hail? Or really strong winds? That might cover up the sound of a motorcycle?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Dunno, my SO would throw out instantly any shirt that was covered in blood. He'd never ever bother cleaning it. I'd be the one who would at least contemplate keeping it (although someone early on said that the brand of the shirt was not expensive at all; dry cleaning it would be almost the cost of the shirt and pointless)

IIRC they flew from CA to TX and may not have had many clothing items with them. May not have been willing to go shopping in light of the events. MOO

And what about his vehicle? If he drove, leaving the car back there for a long time is risky. If a cop on patrol pulls in, it's all over.

Maybe that was a risk, But, maybe not.

This is the extreme edge of Midlothian. A little bit further east is the Waxahachie jurisdiction, and there are few things for MPD to patrol out there other than the church and SWFA, which are a good ways from the rest of the town. So imo the odds of a routine MPD patrol through that area would be minimal.

In addition, from having driven by there multiple times, it is not uncommon for a car to be parked on the property overnight. So if a cop had driven by in the rain and saw a car parked, they may have just kept right on rolling. And a car behind the church, they might not have ever seen, given the hill and the rain.

Yes, two shirts with dog blood were taken to the cleaners. One was RB's, one was VB's. They both handled the dog either during the attack or while rushing it to the emergency vet clinic. IIRC 4 (maybe 5) shirts were taken in for laundering.

The bloody shirt issue is so dead, it is a fossil.

I would also try to clean blood from a shirt that I liked even if it was my dead dog's blood and I am not a man and I would take it to the laundry because no home remedy I have ever used worked on blood.

O/T but MB inspired me to start working out. She completely transformed her middle-aged, post 3 kids, body in 2 years or so by sheer will and determination and I figured maybe I could improve my own body a bit, if only I tried. In just 3 weeks, I have doubled my time on the elliptical, tripled my time on the recumbent bike, added 5-15 lbs to the machines, improved my posture and can feel a marked difference in my strength.

Thanks MB. Even in death, you are an inspiration.

Cold water works very effectively for removing blood. The sooner, you run cold water over it, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay