TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the gun store that was robbed today the same as the one where the camry was at?
No, it was in Waxahachie. Think it happened Sat nite Sun am, tried to copy link here but no luck. There were 7 guys and they rammed the building with a stolen truck. They are especially concerned about the guns in light of the Dallas police slaughter.

#prayfordallas

Anyway, it's not the same gun shop. The robbery was at 1037 U.S. 287 Bypass, here on the map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...a95860e7cb0239!8m2!3d32.4194357!4d-96.8425811

Sorry to keep quoting myself.

I really want to know what the security cameras will show and how the perps were attired. I wonder if the robbers will be dressed as Missy's killer was?! Surely there were cameras at the store, plus the store is surrounded by many other businesses. There must be video.

Sorry to keep quoting myself.

I really want to know what the security cameras will show and how the perps were attired. I wonder if the robbers will be dressed as Missy's killer was?! Surely there were cameras at the store, plus the store is surrounded by many other businesses. There must be video.

Some had masks on and a couple didn't. They had a pic of a black guy with short dreadlocks with no mask and they mentioned s white guy. A stolen maroon Ford F-250 was used to ram the building and there also was a white truck on video.

Some had masks on and a couple didn't. They had a pic of a black guy with short dreadlocks with no mask and they mentioned s white guy. A stolen maroon Ford F-250 was used to ram the building and there also was a white truck on video.

Thank you for the details. That doesn't sound like a match to the perp we're looking for.

jmopinion

To the locals, what is the building directly across the highway from the church? TIA

Fantastic map! So if MB was killed somewhere in the SW corner of the church, but LE says the perp is not seen after the murder, but they believe they exited the same way they entered, how is this possible to not be seen again on camera? (had they disabled them right before the murder?) just thinking out loud.

The cams would not turn on, or would shut off, when a person got too far away, failing to detect movement. We were told that by LE, and also see that in the video we've been provided. There were also areas with no cam coverage. And the definition of "southwest corner of the interior" is somewhat vague, as "interior" could be indicating either the auditorium (which was the interior portion of the building) or the entire building, and "southwest corner" could be a small area or the entire southwest portion.

Here's a map working within those vague terms, and then showing some possible ways that MB could have been seen entering until she went towards where the perp was and lost sight of by cams, then was killed here or there, and the killer leave without being picked up on cam. The orange lines define the possible limits of "southwest corner" and the red X's show places her body may have been found, where perp still could have left without being seen by cam.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Unseen on cam.jpg
    Unseen on cam.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Unseen on cam.png
    Unseen on cam.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 448
There is no head lamp, IMHO. Just the church's interior lights reflecting off the helmet.

LE in one of the SW affidavits described the killer's outfit in this way:

"Investigators reviewed the video of the incident which shows a subject wearing a black helmet, black balaclava, dark pants, dark long sleeve shirt, black gloves, and a black vest..."

No mention of a head lamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Cannonball definitely a headlamp as you can see the glow on the wall as SP is going into the alcove and then on the wall across from the door #12. However, we first see it after SP reappears after the dutch doors.

There is no head lamp, IMHO. Just the church's interior lights reflecting off the helmet.

"Investigators reviewed the video of the incident which shows a subject wearing a black helmet, black balaclava, dark pants, dark long sleeve shirt, black gloves, and a black vest..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to mention, there is some kind of device coming from his helmet. Could be a pin light (if he stayed in kitchen area for x amount of time for example), a communication device, or a recording device. The SW may have been based on this observation and of course on any cell phone operated in and around the church between certain hours. All IMO.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• head1.png
    head1.png
    140.4 KB · Views: 418
  • head2.png
    head2.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 417
  • head3.jpg
    head3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 415
  • Head4.png
    Head4.png
    60 KB · Views: 423
Just wanted to mention, there is some kind of device coming from his helmet. Could be a pin light (if he stayed in kitchen area for x amount of time for example), a communication device, or a recording device. The SW may have been based on this observation and of course on any cell phone operated in and around the church between certain hours. All IMO.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin
Yes NIN, this is the photo of yours that confirms (IMO) a headlamp. Definitely!

I think it's odd too. I think you are right, it may have been photoshopped.

Yes NIN, this is the photo of yours that confirms (IMO) a headlamp. Definitely!

It is not that shiny band and the round thing in the center of the helmet. It is the tiny thing to the right of the helmet looking at the perp.

-Nin

The cams would not turn on, or would shut off, when a person got too far away, failing to detect movement. We were told that by LE, and also see that in the video we've been provided. There were also areas with no cam coverage. And the definition of "southwest corner of the interior" is somewhat vague, as "interior" could be indicating either the auditorium (which was the interior portion of the building) or the entire building, and "southwest corner" could be a small area or the entire southwest portion.

Here's a map working within those vague terms, and then showing some possible ways that MB could have been seen entering until she went towards where the perp was and lost sight of by cams, then was killed here or there, and the killer leave without being picked up on cam. The orange lines define the possible limits of "southwest corner" and the red X's show places her body may have been found, where perp still could have left without being seen by cam.

attachment.php

Thank you for the map and everyone's hard work. I have another possibility that is not indicated on this map. First campers said they saw her inside the doors and were not sure what they were seeing. This is where I believe SP was and where they found MB. JMO
attachment.php

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 296

There's definitely a head lamp. There are a few frames when he walks directly toward the camera where you can see a bright LED colored light reflected on the floor (different color signature than fluorescents). Then a few steps later as he turns his head you can see it shining on the wall just outside the auditorium portico doors. Then later when he opens the "Room 12" door, you can see a bright beam hit the door frame directly in front of the helmet, then turn along the opposite wall as he begins to enter the hallway. Attached images:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• headlamp.jpg
    headlamp.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 481
  • headlamp2.jpg
    headlamp2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 475
I have another possibility that is not indicated on this map. First campers said they saw her inside the doors and were not sure what they were seeing.

I've heard lots of speculation here, conjecture that MB perhaps was found in that area, but this is the first I've ever heard of a claim that campers indicated such a thing. To the contrary, what I have heard is that they went inside, and then after they were inside, at some point they discovered MB. Do you have a link?

Do we know where MB entered? I thought I read that she entered from main front doors on the West side of the building, not having access to the porte cochere door where she parked from the outside.

Sooo....instead of taking a photo with his own phone, he copied a photo of a restaurant from the web? Interesting.

Perhaps not. If you mention a business when posting, Facebook will often link to a website/pic on file. It's somewhat annoying, but part of their revenue model. He may have done nothing but post a reference to where he was eating.

Do we know where MB entered? I thought I read that she entered from main front doors on the West side of the building, not having access to the porte cochere door where she parked from the outside.

The description we have is a bit hazy. I think the best interpretation is that she entered via SW, but only LE knows for sure (because they saw her on cam).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay