TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what has bothered me about the bloody shirt from the beginning?? It's against "dry cleaners laws" to take items with body fluids on it. I know because once I tried to take a child's outfit that had a "poop" smear and they wouldn't take it. I guess the cleaners might have taken the shirt specificly to turn over to the police, but why did RB even take a shirt with body fluids to the cleaners in the first place???

I would be amazed if there were more than one perp! This was very "practiced" imo......right down to the wire! jmo

One theory (of many) that I've had is that there were two perps. I don't think one purposely wandered around to get on camera, but I do wonder if there were two and that each had a specific job to do. One reason I think so is the casual demeanor of the perp - when you're working with a partner, it can be easier to be more relaxed.

I don't cling to the theory of two perps, but it remains on the table for me.

You know what has bothered me about the bloody shirt from the beginning?? It's against "dry cleaners laws" to take items with body fluids on it. I know because once I tried to take a child's outfit that had a "poop" smear and they wouldn't take it. I guess the cleaners might have taken the shirt specificly to turn over to the police, but why did RB even take a shirt with body fluids to the cleaners in the first place???

could they just have a policy of not wanting to deal with poo? i've not heard of dry cleaners having a "no bodily fluid" law.

If MPD actually said on FB that they don't have any other perp video, that directly contradicts their earlier statements.

In an early press conference, Johnson said they had additional video and that it reflected the same type of movement as that seen on the released video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MPD's reply to a comment on FB was that they didn't have any additional video of the suspect that would show anything more than what was already released.

MPD's reply to a comment on FB was that they didn't have any additional video of the suspect that would show anything more than what was already released.

That is correct. However, 10 minutes before that, MPD said that they had released all the video related to the case. I thought the original comment was strange. These comments are are under a MPD June 30 question pertaining to the MB case IIRC.

That is correct. However, 10 minutes before that, MPD said that they had released all the video related to the case. I thought the original comment was strange. These comments are are under a MPD June 30 question pertaining to the MB case IIRC.

My guess (only a guess) is that he meant they have released all the video they intend to release.

From the beginning, LE has said there was more video. BB said he saw more than what the public saw. I just think LE has no intention of releasing anything more.

Opinion only.

attachment.php

X-files - excellent sleuthing!

I tried to find this pic and could not locate it - since you didn't post it I went looking again since you found it. I thought it might be a stock photo as well but it is right there on a favorite vacation site.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Location...lf_Shell_Oyster_House-Biloxi_Mississippi.html

I wanted to post but thought it would be against TOS. Thanks.
Just because he used a stock photo doesn't mean he wasn't there though.

My guess (only a guess) is that he meant they have released all the video they intend to release.

From the beginning, LE has said there was more video. BB said he saw more than what the public saw. I just think LE has no intention of releasing anything more.

Opinion only.

I cannot wait until an arrest and trial so we can see the rest of the footage.

One theory (of many) that I've had is that there were two perps. I don't think one purposely wandered around to get on camera, but I do wonder if there were two and that each had a specific job to do. One reason I think so is the casual demeanor of the perp - when you're working with a partner, it can be easier to be more relaxed.

I don't cling to the theory of two perps, but it remains on the table for me.

It's been on my list from the start too. Agree with ^^^^

I have always understood MB parked at the closed SW exit door, went to the left around the building to the main door, entered the church, went along the hall to the exit door. There she planned to open the exit door and unload her car but met her murderer.
I have noticed all layouts of the building are showing MB entered through the SW exit door (now the blue arrows) and not one single WS is contradicting.
Why am I so wrong??[/QUOTE

I don't think anyone knows for sure what door missy went in. Police said 'main entrance with awning'. I would think they would be referring to the entrance where missy parked. That has the most obvious awning. I don't really consider the main entrance cover as an awning. Others said with newer buildings, though, you usually enter through the main door. And you would unlock side doors with an electronic pad. All Greek to me.

Is this a possibility? Concept looks very similar:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• MB NISSAN 1 logo.png
    MB NISSAN 1 logo.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 393
  • MB NISSAN 1 logo 200.png
    MB NISSAN 1 logo 200.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 247
  • MB NISSAN 1 logo 300.png
    MB NISSAN 1 logo 300.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 238
MPD, in answer to a question about releasing more footage, on their own facebook page said that they have released all the video they have of SP. The only remaining piece of video they did not release that they claim to have is Missy entering the building and walking in the direction SP was last scene and then she went out of range of the camera. After that, was her murder.
Snipped for space.

Maybe it was this comment of having footage of MB entering that led me to believe that she parked under the porte cochere, walked to the front, main west side doors, entered, turned to her right, heading to the SW corner to open the porte cochere door to get items from her truck and was surprised by SP in that corner and killed there. If she entered at the SW doors where her truck was parked and was killed in the SW corner I don't think they would have footage of her entering. My thought is SP knew her standard entering routine, waited in the inset to the bathrooms and hit her as she approached the doors to her where her truck was parked. She wouldn't even have to enter the bathroom area. She would likely be right underneath the cameras, explaining why the actual killing wasn't on film.

It was stated she was in the process of unloading her equipment.

One possibility: She unlocked the PC doors and then carried a load inside to wherever she intended to hold class. Then heading back out to her truck, stopped by bathrooms to turn on lights and make sure they were stocked.

Just wanted to mention, there is some kind of device coming from his helmet. Could be a pin light (if he stayed in kitchen area for x amount of time for example), a communication device, or a recording device. The SW may have been based on this observation and of course on any cell phone operated in and around the church between certain hours. All IMO.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin
Oh wow! I hadn't noticed that before! No wonder MPD speculated the murder may have filmed...jmo

It was POURING down rain that morning. I live here. I don't think you could have heard anything. Another reason I think it was a hit--otherwise, a normal person wouldn't have been out in that downpour!
Do you know if there was any break in the rain at all between 3am and 5am? I seem to remember someone posting that there was because they walked their dog in a break in the rain...I may be mis-remembering though...

Maybe it was this comment of having footage of MB entering that led me to believe that she parked under the porte cochere, walked to the front, main west side doors, entered, turned to her right, heading to the SW corner to open the porte cochere door to get items from her truck and was surprised by SP in that corner and killed there. If she entered at the SW doors where her truck was parked and was killed in the SW corner I don't think they would have footage of her entering. My thought is SP knew her standard entering routine, waited in the inset to the bathrooms and hit her as she approached the doors to her where her truck was parked. She wouldn't even have to enter the bathroom area. She would likely be right underneath the cameras, explaining why the actual killing wasn't on film.

These are my thoughts as well.

It was stated she was in the process of unloading her equipment.

One possibility: She unlocked the PC doors and then carried a load inside to wherever she intended to hold class. Then heading back out to her truck, stopped by bathrooms to turn on lights and make sure they were stocked.

Do you have a link to where it mentions that MB was in the process of unloading? I don't recall seeing that.

:thumb: Finally, someone other than me has noticed!
I have noticed but I've gotten tired of defending and restating the theory that she came in the front and walked to the SW entrance to where she was going to unlock the doors to bring her stuff in when she was ambushed and murdered. It's the only way that makes sense to me but not everyone agrees and honestly, no one knows for sure.

So pick the theory that you believe and go with it. Just know that there are more than one theory out there and just because it's drawn on one map, does not make it so.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member