TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that way because someone I know of that was close to MB told me that is what they thought. From the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How close? I think this is also part of the problem. Any time something like this has gone down, there are always people who want to inject themselves into the situation. "Oh, I knew her, etc" Did this person close to her actually know her, or know of her? Did they run into her at a grocery store one time? Considering the comments from family, I assume this person did not know her or did not know her well.

Yes. If perp would go to the trouble of concealing identity with the outfit, it's also possible he would conceal his race with make-up. With the video quality not being very good, I'm not sure we would be able to tell the difference.

I don't think SP concealed his race, but jmo

Affairs, and marital buisness aside, BB just does not strike me as a outwardly agressive person. JMO. Sounds to me, per his own commentary that they were working out their problems. If they were tit for tat in the extra marital department, it would somewhat remove that as a motivation for murder. As for RB, people are strange, and often act strange when being filmed or in tence situations. They also sometimes do goofy thing, like taking shirts to the cleaners in the middle of something like this going on. I would not read alot into it. Im afraid while many here speculate and dicect the family over and over, the killers trail just cools that much more. I dont believe LE has any constuctive reason to steer the public in the wrong direction and sounds to me like they just want to have the family left alone to grieve in peace. The same reason, the moderators here have rules in place about the family, that seem often to be out right ignored. When in doubt, delve deep into conspiracy!

Children were bff's. Friends daughter called MB her second mother.

Totally agree, that's why I've kept a somewhat open mind. Would not be shocked if it was a different scenario. Also, that alone is not the only reason I'm leaning towards that scenario. MOO only but if someone asks why that would be towards the top of the list. "Usually", not always but usually where there's smoke there's fire. Have you followed the Dan Markel case? Speculated on for about 3 years and finally, just recently, unsurprising arrests made. Well the perps were not known but theory was always too speculation. Similar to this case.

Yes, I have followed the Markel case from the start, though I really didn't post in WS on that case.

But the thing about Markel is there were never any blurred lines about botched B&E versus targeted hit. No one gets shot point blank in their garage in a nice neighborhood in broad daylight, unless they were targeted. I knew there was a very acrimonious divorce going on. Always figured it was the ex or her family or both. The ex is a law professor and her bro a dentist - you had to figure they were highly intelligent and could plan and carry out something like this.

MB's case, there is no divorce going on, it was in a secluded area, at a time of night when a lot of B&Es happen. And when I look at the family, no offense to them but I don't think they're capable of meticulously planning the perfect murder.

Not to change the subject, but to change the subject. The he she poll has been done here, the general IMO desctiption, and motive, etc. All wild speculation aside, I believe this person will be caught. Most likley because of somthing someone else either notices or somthing that the suspect says to someone else or so on. What we know and is not theory, but stated fact, is that someone who consealed their identity arrived at the church that moring prior to the victim. From what we can see on the video footage, the suspect doesn't look to be stealing anything, and was prepared to break in (tools). We know he/she killed Missy Bevers in a short span of time and escaped the scene. We know from LE's comments that they can see in a video what they believe is the suspects vehicle, but do not feel comfortable giving out a description of it due to the quality of the immage. This rules out being dropped off, walking, or escaping on an ATV, or helicopter. I will venture a guess that this is more likley personal than randome. My guess would be a romantic interest. Not necessarily mutual. The victim may have been flirting with someone dangerous and didn't realize it. Its not as though her movements were secret. I believe she was already concerned about this person, but may not have had any definative proof or reason to seek help from the athorities. (somthing along the lines of creepy coments) You can flirt with some people and thats all it is. Others, not so much. Nor can you be fooled by their apearance. There have been serial killers that in somes opinion were quiet handsome.

Not to change the subject, but to change the subject. The he she poll has been done here, the general IMO desctiption, and motive, etc. All wild speculation aside, I believe this person will be caught. Most likley because of somthing someone else either notices or somthing that the suspect says to someone else or so on. What we know and is not theory, but stated fact, is that someone who consealed their identity arrived at the church that moring prior to the victim. From what we can see on the video footage, the suspect doesn't look to be stealing anything, and was prepared to break in (tools). We know he/she killed Missy Bevers in a short span of time and escaped the scene. We know from LE's comments that they can see in a video what they believe is the suspects vehicle, but do not feel comfortable giving out a description of it due to the quality of the immage. This rules out being dropped off, walking, or escaping on an ATV, or helicopter. I will venture a guess that this is more likley personal than randome. My guess would be a romantic interest. Not necessarily mutual. The victim may have been flirting with someone dangerous and didn't realize it. Its not as though her movements were secret. I believe she was already concerned about this person, but may not have had any definative proof or reason to seek help from the athorities. (somthing along the lines of creepy coments) You can flirt with some people and thats all it is. Others, not so much. Nor can you be fooled by their apearance. There have been serial killers that in somes opinion were quiet handsome.

But why break into the church at all ? If MB was a target, why not just shoot her as she was getting out of her car ? I can't get away from : what was SP doing in that church ?

Children were bff's. Friends daughter called MB her second mother.

Then don't take this the wrong way please. Our house is kind of the hang out for wayward children, if you will (not litteral). All of our 3 daughters friends were Bff's. Some more than otheres depending on the day. Some of their parents we know well. Others not so much. My wife is mom to most of our childrens friends. One of our daughters actual best friends says the exact same thing about my wife(second mom) or More of a mom than her own mom. We know of her parents. We have spoken on occasion. They are divorced and both strange in their own seperate ways. We do not actually know them. We would not have any reason to even speculate on why one of them had been murdered if that were the case.

You can see where i'm going with this. Daughters, were Bff's, thus they have a theory, that they passed on to you.

More thoughts on RB as a possible collaborator. I know his alibi has checked out. Yet even so, as Mainely16 and others have pointed out, his behavior -especially during the interview about the bloody shirt - is just odd. He's smiling, appears to be posturing, and also seems gratified in a way about the whole bloody shirt situation. One thing imparticular that I found a little disturbing was his response when being interviewed at the 1:17 mark, in the link below. He is slightly shaking his head (as if saying no) while he says, "You better believe it!" 3 times!!! Did anyone else have the same reaction I did?

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]

Odd, You better believe it.
There is sure no expression of grief there. I know LE said his alibi was corroborated and the lab said no human blood was present on the shirt. But I will be very surprised if he's not involved. His whole demeanor has been one of someone who got away with something.

But why break into the church at all ? If MB was a target, why not just shoot her as she was getting out of her car ? I can't get away from : what was SP doing in that church ?

May have had somthing they wanted to say, as they wrere commiting the act. May have wanted to do it in private. Inside a church, an ally, etc. Im assuming from the get up, they had not interest in getting caught. Maybe they thought is safer. Maybe they dont own a gun. Most likley they just had a lot of hate in their heart, and wanted to cry, why couldn't you love me to Missy, and if i cant have you, no one can, or I can live with out you, etc....Thats the typical verbalization of phyco pervs.

I used the hiatus of this conversation to work on making a map of the church to scale and make every attempt to accurately place doors windows, etc. After painstakingly reviewing over 300 photos, several videos, Google Earth, Street View, and the property tax information and after many contested exchanges with my wife (who was always right by the way) I believe I have the church layout very close to what it is.

The caveats:

Some windows and doors may be off by 4 inches.
The thickness of doorways is exaggerated to a 1 foot dimension (usually shared between hall and room to show it's presence).
Bathroom locations are determined by where the plumbing stacks are located.
It is a work in progress.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ChurchLayout.jpg
    ChurchLayout.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 877
There is sure no expression of grief there. I know LE said his alibi was corroborated and the lab said no human blood was present on the shirt. But I will be very surprised if he's not involved. His whole demeanor has been one of someone who got away with something.

He may not have been the perp but I do not think he cared for Missy. He may in fact outright disliked her.

Or, maybe he's not an emotional person. Maybe, he's a cold person. Maybe he relieved because he didn't like MB. May have really disliked her and was just not that upset that she is gone. You must remember, that the inlaws are married into a family by force, not choice. Maybe they loved her dearly, but it is a destinct possibility that there was dislike or even hatred between her and the inlaws, especally if they know of the infidelities. I dont read inything in this guy, but that he is just not emotionally bent over her death.

There is a recessed area on the North side of the building leading to the N entry/ glass doors as seen here in the time-stamped video released by MLPD.

In that recessed area/ entry area, there is a golf cart parked right there:

I am wondering who operated the golf cart? Is it being used for janitorial work? For transporting church goers? Just curious.

-Nin

Sources:

• MLPD youtube video channel
  • KTVT-TV CBS-11

Attachments

• MB MLPB timestamped video uncropped N entry doors marked.jpg
    MB MLPB timestamped video uncropped N entry doors marked.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 35
I used the hiatus of this conversation to work on making a map of the church to scale and make every attempt to accurately place doors windows, etc. After painstakingly reviewing over 300 photos, several videos, Google Earth, Street View, and the property tax information and after many contested exchanges with my wife (who was always right by the way) I believe I have the church layout very close to what it is.

The caveats:

Some windows and doors may be off by 4 inches.
The thickness of doorways is exaggerated to a 1 foot dimension (usually shared between hall and room to show it's presence).
Bathroom locations are determined by where the plumbing stacks are located.
It is a work in progress.

attachment.php

Excellent work! Thank you very much for sharing it! I am not sure about the East part yet, no doors exiting the sanctuary. I'll have to re-check.

-Nin

May have had somthing they wanted to say, as they wrere commiting the act. May have wanted to do it in private. Inside a church, an ally, etc. Im assuming from the get up, they had not interest in getting caught. Maybe they thought is safer. Maybe they dont own a gun. Most likley they just had a lot of hate in their heart, and wanted to cry, why couldn't you love me to Missy, and if i cant have you, no one can, or I can live with out you, etc....Thats the typical verbalization of phyco pervs.

Okay...but, breaking in ups the ante for SP. And he/they could have spoken to her when she was exiting her car,just before they shot her. Buying a gun in Texas, not so hard. jmo. Not breaking in would have made for a swifter, surer exit. It's so strange, the fact that the perp(s) were in the church. jmo

Excellent work! Thank you very much for sharing it! I am not sure about the East part yet, no doors exiting the sanctuary. I'll have to re-check.

-Nin

On the East side my suspicion is that there is a door on each end of the back of the sanctuary set two feet in - so a small recess - and positioned directly across from the Room 12 and Room 10 doors. At the end of the long MPD video release the camera position alters the perception of the SP movement. They are walking straight across. That camera is apparently mounted just 1 foot away from the wall of Room 12 and about 1 foot south of the corner. It is aimed at an angle toward the back sanctuary wall. I haven't determined the exact angle but the white line on the floor (they are every 8 feet by the way) is angled to the right.

Then don't take this the wrong way please. Our house is kind of the hang out for wayward children, if you will (not litteral). All of our 3 daughters friends were Bff's. Some more than otheres depending on the day. Some of their parents we know well. Others not so much. My wife is mom to most of our childrens friends. One of our daughters actual best friends says the exact same thing about my wife(second mom) or More of a mom than her own mom. We know of her parents. We have spoken on occasion. They are divorced and both strange in their own seperate ways. We do not actually know them. We would not have any reason to even speculate on why one of them had been murdered if that were the case.

You can see where i'm going with this. Daughters, were Bff's, thus they have a theory, that they passed on to you.

Totally get it and know people/situations like that. Not that kind of situation here. Moms were close. I could show you numerous pics but we should probably drop it!

attachment.php

This is great Jethro4WS! Thank you! Do you happen to know where the dutch doors from the video are on your map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld