TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an awning over the front (main) entrance. It looks about 6-8ft deep. It's shallow, but it's there. Deeper than the eves.

attachment.php

Another thing to consider (and I apologize that my photos won't load) is the main entrance (very front of church) could be key entry and the side entrance where she parked could be entry by code). The pictures of both doors when you expand them appear that may be the case but the more I expanded the blurriness increased as well.

I dont think they considered that people would be debating on it. On that note, Im bowing out of this conversation. No offence to anyone, but it is at least clear to me what LE said. They could see her park and enter through the doors under the awning. That they refered to it as the main entrance is of no relavance to what they intended. Johnson, clarified this in a live broadcast just days after the murder and articulated where she parked and referenced that she entered through those doors. Not different doors, but the doors under the awning where she parked. He did not use the words main entrance in the presser.

No offense taken. I was referring to your post directly from the search warrant that stated "main doors" and interpreting doors for entrance.

Another thing to consider (and I apologize that my photos won't load) is the main entrance (very front of church) could be key entry and the side entrance where she parked could be entry by code). The pictures of both doors when you expand them appear that may be the case but the more I expanded the blurriness increased as well.

Midlothian Police Department was asked today on their FB page via FB message to clarify what entrance MB used. They confirmed it was the covered entrance. Here is the screenshot:

a8a4595b6914fc9f14225e75b386df66.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, now I'm looking at doors. lol... don't know why.

where is this handicapped ramp in relation to the porte cochere?

CgaUQ5eVIAEzZr_.jpg

This is great, Batbrat! So there are locked, exteriors doors on the blue\purple line, correct? Then the interior set of doors at the opposite edge of purple? The wheelchair we see in the video is in the purple area? Is the fence area around the pink tall or do you know if there is a gate? I am just wondering if campers (even on rain days) ever had to go inside to get to the pink work-out area or if they could just park and walk straight there without entering.

The entire colored area (pink, purple, blue) are open to each other and outdoors but covered. There are no doors connecting or separating the colors. The blue area is the driveway that has a porte cochère covering, and the pink/purple area is the covered outdoor patio area where the campers were to meet. Just above the purple area you can see a faint outline of the vestibule doorway which is the location of the entrance to the interior of the building. That's one location of locked entrances.

Updated with a revision. The vestibule area is in green. The white railing is only few feet tall. The entire outdoor area is open. No gates, no doors, etc. I believe the reason MB needed to enter the building and "unlock", was so she could provide her campers with restrooms/running water. Beyond that, I don't believe she was going to be holding class indoors.

attachment.php

Attachments

• patiob.jpg
    patiob.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 305
ok, now I'm looking at doors. lol... don't know why.

where is this handicapped ramp in relation to the porte cochere?

attachment.php

I believe that double door is at the back of the building... NE corner on the E side perhaps? Somewhere on the opposite side.

I wondered the same. As far as I know, media/footage does not capture any retrieval of computer equipment or house searches during the investigation - if there even was a house search on anyone??
Seems like there would be a warrant for a brick/mortar search, just as they got warrants for phone/sm.

ETA - I wonder which 3 computers were researched?

No media seems to be covering this case? why? weird.

The entire colored area (pink, purple, blue) are open to each other and outdoors but covered. There are no doors connecting or separating the colors. The blue area is the driveway that has a porte cochère covering, and the pink/purple area is the covered outdoor patio area where the campers were to meet. Just above the purple area you can see a faint outline of the vestibule doorway which is the location of the entrance to the interior of the building. That's one location of locked entrances.

Got it, thank you! I wonder if campers even went inside on most occasions then. Until recently I assumed rain days meant they worked out inside the building. I had previously wondered about the 911 call time being stated as 5 or 5:01 IIRC. That seemed a bit late to me. My CG friends in the Dallas area all say people start arriving 15-20 min early and all start to get out and chat until class start time which is usually very prompt. This makes me suspect she may not have been clearly visible from the exterior. I guess maybe with the rain they stayed in cars longer, but knowing at least one camper was there at 4:35, I would think a few would have walked up by 4:55 at the latest. If they could have seen her, I would think someone would have immediately called 911. It seems more likely to me that she was not visible, and when she didn't show up outside by 5am they walked inside to see what was going on (knowing she was there from her truck). - And yes I know, visible, not visible really doesn't make much difference either. :)

"We are confident that at some point, the suspect will reach out to someone. It is also quite likely that an acquaintance of the suspect will notice something relevant to this investigation."

wondering what lead(s) the MPD had on tap for this week....jmo

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 285
Midlothian Police Department was asked today on their FB page via FB message to clarify what entrance MB used. They confirmed it was the covered entrance. Here is the screenshot:

That's interesting, Cannonball. Not at all what I thought. I figured she entered in the main (W) doors and walked south to the SW doors to set up.

It does make more sense that she entered the SW doors, but now I wonder why she would walk around inside - enough that the cameras captured her, I mean. I wonder if she went in to turn the lights on in the bathrooms or something. I thought LE said she was found in the SW corner of the building.

"We are confident that at some point, the suspect will reach out to someone. It is also quite likely that an acquaintance of the suspect will notice something relevant to this investigation."

wondering what lead(s) the MPD had on tap for this week....jmo

attachment.php

They said last week that they had received back some additional cell tower data dumps and that it would take some time to analyze. So that might be what they had on tap this week. JMO

That's interesting, Cannonball. Not at all what I thought. I figured she entered in the main (W) doors and walked south to the SW doors to set up.

It does make more sense that she entered the SW doors, but now I wonder why she would walk around inside - enough that the cameras captured her, I mean. I wonder if she went in to turn the lights on in the bathrooms or something. I thought LE said she was found in the SW corner of the building.

Thank you!!!

Attachments

• MB crimescene 5 doors SE corner marked.jpg
    MB crimescene 5 doors SE corner marked.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 385
  • church hallway s enhanced doors marked.png
    church hallway s enhanced doors marked.png
    1 MB · Views: 468

Yes, now we can focus in on sleuthing where she went now that we know where she entered. I know that I've read unconfirmed reports from locals here on WS that the campers and Missy would often get ice from the kitchen.

I'll confess, I've hardly looked at the interior maps of the church yet, so have catching up to do there. But I could see her going to the kitchen to get ice and turn on the lights for others, and also going to the bathroom so that she won't need to go during the workout.

But LE certainly makes it sound like she entered and headed to the suspect's location pretty directly. I guess they would have seen her on a camera at some point if she had gone all the way to the kitchen and back.

So is it possible that she headed more or less straight to the bathroom and that is where the perp was, either by ambush or not? And then was killed in that bathroom or perhaps nearby as she tried to run away?

I have an intuitive opinion. but not I'm not a psychic just open-minded.
Three people planned this targeted hit.
Two men, one woman.
Motive to eliminate Missy. Money. Custody. Ego. New love interest.
I'd go on but it's against of TOS at this point until LE announces an arrest. The key to solving this is through cell phone, computer data. Research was made on three computers, most likely destroyed by now.
LE overlooked a glaring obvious piece of evidence.
MOO
A psychic from LA did weigh in on the ordeal. She said to look at BB. And then the longer she talked (typed) the nuttier she sounded until she lost all credibility.

Thank you. Maybe now we can put that to bed.

She may not have been killed, where she was found. I bet she was moved! All MO

-Nin

A psychic from LA did weigh in on the ordeal. She said to look at BB. And then the longer she talked (typed) the nuttier she sounded until she lost all credibility.

lol!
yep, that's why I won't go on. We all have intuitive opinions on this case.
Do you have a link ? I'm curious just to see what she says. I'm googling it now not finding anything so far. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu