TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think where the pink area is adjoining the blue area. At a certain distance from the glass door so as to her body could have been discovered first from outside through this door.

attachment.php

The pink area is not indoors. The entire pink and blue area (combined) is outside, though it's difficult to tell from an aerial photo. It's unlikely, in my opinion, that she was found outside, though she may have been. Based on LE statements and also footage taken after the crime, I think it's more likely she was found in an area north of the pink (outdoor patio) block, just inside the vestibule doors. From MB's FB posts to her CGers, my impression is that due to rain, camp was to be held in the patio under the pink awning. She parked under the blue covering to unload there.

I'm from Kansas, and I have never heard of a porte cochere either. We do have these structures, but I've heard them called awnings. If they are attached to houses here, they are called car ports (which is probably the Kansas version of porte cochere). :) We added one of these structures to the back of our church for the specific reason to protect people loading/unloading items from the weather elements. I was on the committee, and we called it an awning. It is not our main entrance to the church though.

Question: Couldn't someone just call the MPD and ask for clarification on which entry they meant since it isn't something they are trying to hide from the public?

They aren't able to take a call because they are laughing at us while they are reading here. They know it all - we know less than nothing re the door problem/MB's way to .... well, where to actually?

The pink area is not indoors. The entire pink and blue area (combined) is outside, though it's difficult to tell from an aerial photo. It's unlikely, in my opinion, that she was found outside, though she may have been. Based on LE statements and also footage taken after the crime, I think it's more likely she was found in an area north of the pink (outdoor patio) block, just inside the vestibule doors. From MB's FB posts to her CGers, my impression is that due to rain, camp was to be held in the patio under the pink awning. She parked under the blue covering to unload there.

Correction: Behind the glass door whereever it may be in the pink/grey area. IMO

I'm sticking with what I've thought from early on.
MB parks under the side awning. Gets out and walks to the front of the church and enters. She heads down the hall back towards her truck and meets her demise.

I think it's that simple.

THIS IS FROM THE INITIAL ABC NEWS REPORT. QUOTING JOHNSON DIRECTLY, ACCOMPANIED BY VIDEO OF THE VICTIMS TRUCK STILL PARKED UNDER THE AWNING. Bevers, 45, was seen on security footage parking in the church's lot and entering the building "not realizing the intruder was already inside," Johnson said.

I WILL FIND AND POST A LINK TO JOHNSON SAYING THAT THEY COULD SEE MB ENTERING THROUGH THE DOORS WHERE SHE PARKED HER TRUCK.

From the aerial photos of the church it doesn't appear that where MBs truck was parked is considered "main entrance". IMO she may have parked there either due to rain or because it was closer to the area inside where she was holding class and more convenient to unload and carry equipment. She may have only had key access to door in front of building. She would've gone in that door and walked down to the door where truck was parked to unload that could've been opened from inside. She may have met her killer at the corner of those hallways which would make sense in her being found at SW corner of building.

Directly from the search warant

At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on
video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west corner of the interior of the
building.

The awning they are refering to, is where she parked.

Directly from the search warant

At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on
video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west corner of the interior of the
building.
The awning they are refering to, is where she parked.

There's an awning at main doors too

From the aerial photos of the church it doesn't appear that where MBs truck was parked is considered "main entrance". IMO she may have parked there either due to rain or because it was closer to the area inside where she was holding class and more convenient to unload and carry equipment. She may have only had key access to door in front of building. She would've gone in that door and walked down to the door where truck was parked to unload that could've been opened from inside. She may have met her killer at the corner of those hallways which would make sense in her being found at SW corner of building.

All keys to the exterior dorrs of this building would most likley be the same. Regardless, LE is clear when they say she came through the doors under the awning. They were not looking at an arial view of the building when they used the word awning. This is where her truck was parked. It is the only awning on the exterior of the building. What you are seeing in the arial is just the pitch of the roof over the main entrance. It has a slight overhang, but this is not an awning. Where she entered would be considered a main entrance, as many people are dropped there for service and then the person driving the car parks. Most likley there are several entry points during service. Although, they did not release the video of MB entering the church, Johnson makes referance to her specificaly entering through the doors where she parked her truck under the awning and that its in close proximity to where they believed the suspect was judging from what they put togeather from videos.

Above report states "entering thru main doors and walked towards truck"

There is no report that states victim was walking towards truck. There is no mantion in any press release, or news report (including this one) of the victim walking towards the truck. It is clearly stated on several occasions where MB entered the building and that she walked towards where they believe the suspect to have been at the time.

Sorry you always call me on BB suggestions. :)

X-Files and I were talking about data trails. I know SWs were issued for phones and MBs computer. We were wondering if they may have issued any other SWs (can they issue warrants without public knowledge to keep possible POI from destroying info?)
for computers of people listed in SWs.

If they don't get a SW soon they could loose valuable info. Most likely the perp destroyed his/her computers by now. FB and other SM will have back up but not past 6 months.

There's an awning at main doors too

There is no awning at main doors. Its just a small over hang, not much more that the eve of the rest of the building. Im not sure why this is such a debate, as LE clearly states where the victim entered the building.

They aren't able to take a call because they are laughing at us while they are reading here. They know it all - we know less than nothing re the door problem/MB's way to .... well, where to actually?

I feel like we know nothing. I guess the LE don't think we should be privy to anything at this point.
I cannot ascertain if they consider the side entrance a Main Entrance, both have "awnings".

They may have used the term "main entrance under the awning", because there is an additional door located in the porch area (awning?) to the left of the porte chochere (portico) door. Secondary door as opposed to "main door".

A main door would be just that, a main door. No need to clarify "under the awning".

One can see in this capture, there is nothing going on at that porch evidence wise and that door is shut.

attachment.php

Source: FOX 4 NEWS

This would have been an opportunity for him/her to possibly leave unseen. That door may serve as "unofficial" parent pick up entrance for the youngsters. Just saying.

-Nin

Attachments

• MB church portico FOX 4 news.jpg
    MB church portico FOX 4 news.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 252
If they don't get a SW soon they could loose valuable info. Most likely the perp destroyed his/her computers by now. FB and other SM will have back up but not past 6 months.

yes, a judge can seal them from inception if they deem their release to be counter productive to investigation.

Has any psychics gave their opinion I'm just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an intuitive opinion. but not I'm not a psychic just open-minded.
Three people planned this targeted hit.
Two men, one woman.
Motive to eliminate Missy. Money. Custody. Ego. New love interest.
I'd go on but it's against of TOS at this point until LE announces an arrest. The key to solving this is through cell phone, computer data. Research was made on three computers, most likely destroyed by now.
LE overlooked a glaring obvious piece of evidence.
MOO

I feel like we know nothing. I guess the LE don't think we should be privy to anything at this point.
I cannot ascertain if they consider the side entrance a Main Entrance, both have "awnings".

Only one has an awning. They did not make some big secret out of it. Several people here have just picked their words apart without doing a little research. It is no at all diffacult to ascertain that it has been clearly stated that she entered through the doors under the awning where she parked. This is what LE states. It is not a riddle. The only thing that may have caused it to be a question is that they used the term main enterance. It was not meant to be specific to the church's main enterance, or what has been specificaly labeled as the main enterance. I dont think that LE thought it was somthing that needed to be researched to make sure there was a consensus on where the actual main doors were. Its just the way they worded it.

yes, a judge can seal them from inception if they deem their release to be counter productive to investigation.

ok, good. I hope there's an extensive search going on right now on POI's computers and phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal