TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not a clue, but just know that the Breakaway sign is leaned up against same wall as it was in the Project Point photo and that this is Dec and they are painting the room blue. You can see the tape around the edges.

ETA: I not convinced that Suspect was evading the cameras, I haven't seen proof of that or heard the MPD state that. The Suspect was covered from head to toe, no reason to hide from the cameras. JMHO Also SW states that the Suspect was only person in the building from 350 until 418, that has to be factual.

respectfully - the wall to the left.

<mod snip>

I will drop this link here
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...ubled-marriage-and-online-flirtations-8277296

with this quote from the May 5th article: Police say that they believe the still-unknown killer may have been in contact with one of the phones identified in the warrant based on very specific tips received after the Midlothian Police Department posted video of the suspect walking around and vandalizing the church before killing Bevers with puncture wounds to her chest and head.

my current POI sustained a broken foot and is believed to be trained in martial arts. I am not referring to KC, MC, CT or anyone listed on a SW made public. This person is known to MPD.

Jethro4WS,
On your diagram you have this room, as 2 rooms split between the windows. This photo was taken in 2014. There would have had to be remodeling done for it to fit your diagram. I do not have anything to prove or disprove that remodeling did or did not happen. I do know from looking at the curtains placement and the view from outside that this is the only room in the building with windows like this placement. If your diagram is correct do you know when the remodeling happened or how you came up with it being 2 rooms? Thanks again *this will be near the Dutch Door room that Suspect opened on the South hallway you have as S1 S2

attachment.php
https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...79345102342/10152111682167343/?type=3&theater

attachment.php
The room labelled S1 is the following room - without the kids showing, I am sure you have the photo - you can see the pointer to the office shown on the wall on the other side of the hall from inside this room.

attachment.php

That would be here in the church. The red arrow is pointing at the library (S2).

attachment.php

So here is how I went about trying to determine anything about that S1 room. Below are two screen caps with annotations from a drive by video.

attachment.php

As seen there are lights on but they can't be seen through the window right next to it. Perhaps a shade. That said, the room with the dutch doors is where the double windows are to the left in these photos - that room is on the corner of the west and south halls. So the double windows seen on the left in these screen caps must be in any photo of that room. From inside the room a photo toward those windows would show them on the right in the photo. If you can't see that in a photo - and I am going to have to find the original photo you posted because I can't determine much about it with everyone blocked out and blocking other things - then it won't be that room. It can be another room but not that one. So, far I have not found a photo that shows the windows in S1.

The issue with adding more rooms on the south side - not that I wouldn't if I find them - is that S2 is the library. That means that either the library is smaller than I believe it to be and only has 1 window in it. Or there are two rooms that are narrow - 12 feet wide each but can be slightly bigger if the library is smaller - which seems odd but anything is possible in this church. Or there is only S1 and S2 and you have a picture from inside a different room. I can't say without examining the original.

I will find the original and let you know what I can determine about it. At a minimum the paint color is different but they could have painted. That color though has been seen in rooms on the East side of the building in particular.

Attachments

• OfficesSignFromInsideDutchDoors.png
    OfficesSignFromInsideDutchDoors.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 272
  • SouthHallwaySigns.png
    SouthHallwaySigns.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 273
  • RoomS1Outside.png
    RoomS1Outside.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 282
5/20/16 2:00am Nissan Altima (LT color) pulls into SWFA parking lot and parks

5/20/16 MPD release photo of Altima and ask for driver to come forward this video https://youtu.be/ZmkS4zzivWU

5/20/16 MPD posts again..Nissan Altima is NOT a suspect vehicle mentioned in presser

5/20/16 road blocks begin stopping light colored Nissan Altimas and continue through the weekend...(eye witness still developing) work in progress looking for second confirmation from a local...did anyone witness this?

I have more but nothing that can be posted here, and nothing that isn't already known to MPD...

Hold on Partner :peace: the Altima was seen on video on the day of the murder April 18, and photo was released on May 20. Happens to me too when I see something that looks hinky.

Police released new images of a light-colored 2010-2012 Nissan Altima seen in surveillance video pulling into the nearby SWFA Outdoors parking lot at 2 a.m. on the day of the murder. Investigators now want to talk to the driver and find out more about what he or she may have seen. http://www.fox4news.com/news/143398538-story

The room labelled S1 is the following room - without the kids showing, I am sure you have the photo - you can see the pointer to the office shown on the wall on the other side of the hall from inside this room.

attachment.php

That would be here in the church. The red arrow is pointing at the library (S2).

attachment.php

So here is how I went about trying to determine anything about that S1 room. Below are two screen caps with annotations from a drive by video.

attachment.php

As seen there are lights on but they can't be seen through the window right next to it. Perhaps a shade. That said, the room with the dutch doors is where the double windows are to the left in these photos - that room is on the corner of the west and south halls. So the double windows seen on the left in these screen caps must be in any photo of that room. From inside the room a photo toward those windows would show them on the right in the photo. If you can't see that in a photo - and I am going to have to find the original photo you posted because I can't determine much about it with everyone blocked out and blocking other things - then it won't be that room. It can be another room but not that one. So, far I have not found a photo that shows the windows in S1.

The issue with adding more rooms on the south side - not that I wouldn't if I find them - is that S2 is the library. That means that either the library is smaller than I believe it to be and only has 1 window in it. Or there are two rooms that are narrow - 12 feet wide each but can be slightly bigger if the library is smaller - which seems odd but anything is possible in this church. Or there is only S1 and S2 and you have a picture from inside a different room. I can't say without examining the original.

I will find the original and let you know what I can determine about it. At a minimum the paint color is different but they could have painted. That color though has been seen in rooms on the East side of the building in particular.

The link to the orig photo i was question 2014 https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...79345102342/10152111682167343/?type=3&theater , and I do agree that that may be the Library as there are visible glass doors down that way. My disagree or confusion was in the orig photo, you can see the curtains, showing the window placement like that I showed. I am not above changing my mind if I have something to go by other than "just because someone says" And Yes I could tell that the sign most likely said Church from zooming in on the MSM photos but not seen any with clear wording. That not an issue for me either. Thanks
Per the website, Library IIRC is room 17, have to go back and look at my notes on that. Its very evident that most all the rooms are used interchangeably by various groups and needs.
*** There def was some remodeling done at the church because you can tell from the photos looking from NW to SW on the Main Hallway also 2012. So no telling what all was done. The SW entrance doors have changed from then to April 2016.

A former member stated that that hallway was once the 3/5 year old classes. It seems there must have been a preschool or Mothers day out there before. Signage still shows Preschool.

Also was told that there in the Cub Corner the parents dropped off the babies and that there is a back door for the workers to enter/exit. Also a room for nursing mothers to use. I was told that "if you come in the WEST GLASS Entrance (cub corner to immediate right) at the end of that wall turn Right, (this would be looking right at the doors MB entered from at the SW Entrance) Immediately there is a hallway that leads to that back door. This hallway is just prior to the door the Suspect open by the bulletin boards at 358ish" I know Scout disagrees with me lol and that ok. I can look at photos and thats why I believe there IS a hallway there. I am not talking about the area around the structure pole, just past it. You can see it has "vines" in this photo covering the hallway https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...79345102342/10152111682447343/?type=3&theater creekside church small hallway off West hallway.JPG can also see it in SS right before Suspect opens doors in creekside small hallway West hall.jpg Main hallway arrow to small hallway.jpg

The car. I will drop this link here
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...ubled-marriage-and-online-flirtations-8277296

with this quote from the May 5th article: Police say that they believe the still-unknown killer may have been in contact with one of the phones identified in the warrant based on very specific tips received after the Midlothian Police Department posted video of the suspect walking around and vandalizing the church before killing Bevers with puncture wounds to her chest and head.

my current POI sustained a broken foot and is believed to be trained in martial arts. I am not referring to KC, MC, CT or anyone listed on a SW made public. This person is known to MPD.

Intirguing. Is their motive something of a personal nature ? tia

Intirguing. Is their motive something of a personal nature ? tia
I believe so. The more I dig, the more I believe in some pure, deep hatred in a person very close to Missy. I don't want to think it's who I suspect, because if it is, Missy's last moments were not only terrifying but so unbearably sad. Jmo

I believe so. The more I dig, the more I believe in some pure, deep hatred in a person very close to Missy. I don't want to think it's who I suspect, because if it is, Missy's last moments were not only terrifying but so unbearably sad. Jmo

Yes. What I find especially interesting is LE's use of the term "light skinned" to describe the SP. Not an expression usually used in connection with Caucasians. Was there a second person with SP. Or was SP closely connected to someone in MB"s inner circle ? And acting on that person's behalf ? Someone young. jmo

RBBM, sorry I was saying I am disagreeing with your placement of the rooms. I will agree to disagree, was just brainstorming and asking questions. You are new since I was here last :blushing:
Respectfully, are you saying that this is a window? Looks like a door to me. Sorry if I am misunderstanding.
attachment.php
https://www.facebook.com/breakaways...5364240540562/477231679020482/?type=3&theater

And it is my belief until proven otherwise that this room butts up to the end of the Auditorium/Worship Center, with East Hallway out side and the doors of this room facing the rooms that have the East windows.
Let me see if I can show you where the problem is with placing it on either side of the stage.

attachment.php

So, we can see easily see in the bottom image what the doors look like and where they are in relation to the right side of the stage (when looking at it). The left side above, enlarged and lightened (best unobstructed view) will be the mirror of the right. You can see where I have marked the mirror items.

What this means is that if you were to open those doors on the right side you would have a slanted wall immediately to the right. On the left side the slanted wall would be immediately to the left. There would literally be almost no space between the doors and the slant.

Now, what you see in the Breakaway room is something different. There is quite a bit of distance between what you see as a door (and I see as a window) and the wall further on. That they made a slanted wall for whatever reason in a room isn't necessarily indicative that it must be behind the stage. The consequence of where doors are in relation to the stage and hallways means that, at best, this could only be on the right side of the stage (when looking at it) or the south side and would be the room labelled SS on my map. That said, to the left of the doors on the right side of the stage you can only go 12 feet before hitting the slanted stage. That might be possible given what we see in the photo. However that would put the door we see to the right in those Breakaway photos not at the corner but some distance down the East hallway north of where it intersects the South hallway. It is possible still, but likely means two doors into the room from the hallway side.

If the South Stage room (SS) is like that it is a good bet that the North Stage (NS) would have similar doors. However, that would mean that in the screen cap below we should see a door somewhere on the right hand side down the hall and not too far down and we don't.

attachment.php

The other thing is that both the South Stage and North Stage rooms can only be 21 feet from the door from the sanctuary to the wall on the East hallway. They can't be any wider or the stage front would have to also get bigger and that would move the slanted exit doors and those can't move or the views from Room 8 of the slanted hall can't work any more and the office area on the south can't move either. That Breakaway room is more than 21 feet across from the door on the right in the photo to the wall on the left. The slanted wall you see starts at about 20 feet into that room. You can estimate that easily from the kids on the mats and their spacing from the other photo of the BreakAway room. If it is more than 21 feet then it has to be 28 feet from the door on the hall to the wall on the left because all rooms on the North and East have to be 28 feet from the outer wall of the building to the hall because there are only 8 foot hallways there and it is 36 feet from the outer walls of the building to the walls of the inner sanctuary building all the way around the church.

It is for all of these reasons that I don't believe the Breakaway room photos to be from a room behind the stage. I can't make that fit in any configuration based on what is possible. Therefore, since there is a door we can clearly see in the photos then anything on the opposite wall has to be a window.

That is the basis for determining where this room could be located.

Attachments

• SanctuaryDoors.png
    SanctuaryDoors.png
    288.5 KB · Views: 244
  • CameraViewSouthEastHall2.png
    CameraViewSouthEastHall2.png
    254.8 KB · Views: 248
Unsure which photo your speaking of of Funtime Falls photo lol

I am unsure on the on the door there are not enough good angle photos from outside in the hallway but from inside looks like it is flush with the wall (door going out of Worship Center into the hallway) One thing for sure about this case, realize how many illusions camera angle can make. Not trying to argue just brainstorming as always. Thanks Scout

This one:

image.jpg

Note the daylight from the glass door reflecting on the wall around and above the electrical outlet. You can even see the shadow cast by the horizontal crossmember of the door.

image.jpg

In this photo, it's clear that the edge of the wall outside the door alcove is parallel with the top of the door frame for room 8 whereas the top of the door in the alcove is at an angle to both.

image.jpg

It's clear in this photo that the single oak doors at the front of the auditorium are set at an angle.

Hold on Partner :peace: the Altima was seen on video on the day of the murder April 18, and photo was released on May 20. Happens to me too when I see something that looks hinky.

Police released new images of a light-colored 2010-2012 Nissan Altima seen in surveillance video pulling into the nearby SWFA Outdoors parking lot at 2 a.m. on the day of the murder. Investigators now want to talk to the driver and find out more about what he or she may have seen. http://www.fox4news.com/news/143398538-story
Which they did. Now connect the dots.

4/18/16 2:00am Nissan Altima (LT color) pulls into SWFA parking lot and parks

5/5/16 article quoting: Police say that they believe the still-unknown killer may have been in contact with one of the phones identified in the warrant based on very specific tips received after the Midlothian Police Department posted video of the suspect walking around and vandalizing the church before killing Bevers with puncture wounds to her chest and head.
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/warrants-in-missy-bevers-murder-describe-a-troubled-marriage-and-online-flirtations

The SWFA comes forward and tells MPD they have a video they might be interested in....
5/20/16 MPD release photo of Altima and ask for driver to come forward
5/20/16 MPD posts again..Nissan Altima is NOT a suspect vehicle
5/20/16 through 5/23/16 road blocks begin stopping light colored Nissan Altimas

those road block were productive. IMHO. <mod snip>

Those are 2 diff trees. The photo you have tagged that you think the leaves are hiding 10 bucket and leaves are different colors than the one next to the Project Point with 10 clearly in sight.

ETA I dont believe that they would put room 10 on the SE corner when room 8 is at the end of NE corner. Makes no sense JMHO
They did do that. Room 12 is absolutely at the North end of the hall - we see the number in the MPD video. At the end of the MPD video we are looking South down the East hall. There isn't any question about that because if it were the East hall looking North the numbers "1" and "2" making the "12" would not be in the order we see. And if you wanted to consider that Room 12 is on the South side of the stage, then we have a different issue. We see an open door on the left and no doors going down the right side beyond the door straight across from Room 12. That would mean if we were looking North up the East hall and Room 12 were the South Stage there would be more doors on the sanctuary side and almost none on the side of the hallway that would have rooms.

And, what I am showing in the pictures is that there are TWO doors to Room 10. One at the corner where the South and East halls meet and one further north up the East hall. Doesn't matter if the trees are different since I am talking about two different doors and they both will open to the same room.

The car. I will drop this link here

I hadn't read this article before. Interesting to hear that some of BB's trips to the MPD were on his own, not at their request. FYI, not interesting like I think it means anything one way or the other, just that I always assumed they called him in.

Brandon Bevers, Missy's husband, who was in Mississippi on a fishing trip the morning she was killed, has been making regular appearances at Midlothian police headquarters to verify information obtained by the police. Yesterday, he talked with reporters after leaving the police station.
"They didn't call me here, I just occasionally have things in my mind that I want to share with them and so I come up here and say, 'Hey, I'm coming up here &#8212; I've got this on my mind,'" he said. "If it wasn't for me leaning on God as heavily as I am right now, OK, there is no way &#8212; I would be melted just into this asphalt. There is no way the Brandon Bevers before this would be standing here today without me leaning on God, and his word and his direction, like, I find peace in it. It's very comforting. I obtain wisdom from it."

Which they did. Now connect the dots.

4/18/16 2:00am Nissan Altima (LT color) pulls into SWFA parking lot and parks

5/5/16 article quoting: Police say that they believe the still-unknown killer may have been in contact with one of the phones identified in the warrant based on very specific tips received after the Midlothian Police Department posted video of the suspect walking around and vandalizing the church before killing Bevers with puncture wounds to her chest and head.
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/warrants-in-missy-bevers-murder-describe-a-troubled-marriage-and-online-flirtations

The SWFA comes forward and tells MPD they have a video they might be interested in....
5/20/16 MPD release photo of Altima and ask for driver to come forward
5/20/16 MPD posts again..Nissan Altima is NOT a suspect vehicle
5/20/16 through 5/23/16 road blocks begin stopping light colored Nissan Altimas

those road block were productive. IMHO. I cannot elaborate due to TOS

Do we know SWFA came forward to tell MPD about the video? It would seem odd to me if MPD didn't request that video on 4\18. Having a place so close with obvious cameras, it was a big misstep on their part if they hadn't viewed every bit of the SWFA footage that very first day.

Yes. What I find especially interesting is LE's use of the term "light skinned" to describe the SP. Not an expression usually used in connection with Caucasians. Was there a second person with SP. Or was SP closely connected to someone in MB"s inner circle ? And acting on that person's behalf ? Someone young. jmo
I'm not there yet...I'm still trying to figure out how things all fit together...oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive! I'm beginning to think this is all in the family...so senseless..

It is at the Southeast corner as far as I can tell. Below is my working theory.

attachment.php

Yes, that's the light I was speaking of.

Still not clear on why you think Room 10 is at that end of the hallway. It would put the room numbers badly out of sequence. And that would be illogical. Never seen anything like it. I wonder if building code would even allow it.

Do we know SWFA came forward to tell MPD about the video? It would seem odd to me if MPD didn't request that video on 4\18. Having a place so close with obvious cameras, it was a big misstep on their part if they hadn't viewed every bit of the SWFA footage that very first day.
I'm looking for that now. I had seen that early on-at least that is how I remember it...they alerted MPD right away.

I couldn't remember if we knew the Linked in contact for MB? I was wondering if it could be KC (as he is on Linked) as the flirtatious &familiar messages?? Sorry if this has been asked before. I try to keep up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean