TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Tricia's True Crime Radio recording, Tamara Jolee stated the talk was that CT made MB feel uncomfortable/uneasy.

Was this in response to my question to Sandy? Thank you if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, my last 3 posts were responses, but didn't show up as such. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The longer we wait for answers to whom this SP is- does it make you feel more or less likely it's family?My initial thoughts are less likely but having followed enough cases- not always true. The longer we wait has me thinking her social network was such that a wide net needed to be casted over this "cast of possibilities." I just get so confused and stumped with this case. Anyone have any thoughts or thinking along the same lines?

I think there are too many variables case by case, in addition to unknown number of facts we have not been made privy to, to state one way or another. I tend to think the obvious answer is usually right. It's just a matter of getting the ducks all in a row.

She did have a lot of friends and acquaintances, along with a variety of "issues" going on in her life, so that is leading us down different paths at times. But my gut says one thing, even when analysis (and over analysis at times) leads me down other paths.

Did I dream that the Midlothian PD posted on their facebook something about the camera height in relation to the supposed heights? As in, the public can't estimate correctly unless they have that info.

Anyone?

I made the post about this:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12722325#post12722325

On Midlothian Police Department's official FB page, they answer a question about how MPD determined perp's height. Some folks think the perp looks taller than MPD's estimate when compared to a church door.

"Midlothian Police Department You have to consider how high the camera was that took the video, and the angle to arrive at a correct height. We have had assistance from experts in that field."
Like · Reply · 2 · July 29 at 9:54am

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...d=195047007358

I have total respect for our wonderful posters here, who have spent endless hours making diagrams showing the perp's height and mannerism. I'm only posting what MPD said on their fb page. hth!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12722325#post12722325

On Midlothian Police Department's official FB page, they answer a question about how MPD determined perp's height. Some folks think the perp looks taller than MPD's estimate when compared to a church door.

"Midlothian Police Department You have to consider how high the camera was that took the video, and the angle to arrive at a correct height. We have had assistance from experts in that field."

I have total respect for our wonderful posters here, who have spent endless hours making diagrams showing the perp's height and mannerism. I'm only posting what MPD said on their fb page. hth!

Thanks so much. Couldn't agree more.

The longer we wait for answers to whom this SP is- does it make you feel more or less likely it's family?My initial thoughts are less likely but having followed enough cases- not always true. The longer we wait has me thinking her social network was such that a wide net needed to be casted over this "cast of possibilities." I just get so confused and stumped with this case. Anyone have any thoughts or thinking along the same lines?

In this case, I never felt it was direct family involvement. I didn't see anything about them that would make me believe they could get over on the FBI and the other agencies involved As time goes by, I doubt the killer(s) had any connection at all to MB. jmo,though.

yes, the outfit and staged B&E was a red herring to send LE, and us all on a wild goose hunt. Occam Razor will end up being closer to the truth. Who had Motive and the Means to target Missy.

I have total respect for our wonderful posters here, who have spent endless hours making diagrams showing the perp's height and mannerism. I'm only posting what MPD said on their fb pagehth!

I just want to add that there are so many talented folks posting here and I too greatly respect most if not all the contributions. Maybe it's safer to say SP is between 5-6' in height. IMHO
Since we cannot really and I mean definitively define BB or anyone else's actual heights- this seems to be one of those facts floating out in outer space.

I disagree. By now I've logged hundreds of hours and created dozens of diagrams of height assessments from multiple frames of the video, and not a single one of them has come in under 71". There is no way the subject in the video is as short as LE's estimates. I've also researched the costume measurements extensively, and the most I could reasonably account for with helmet and shoes was 3" - with the average being much closer to 2.5" total. Nowhere near 5".

I admire your work. I know you made a few versions of your "naked green man walking" on previous threads. Did you happen to make a female version, one with *advertiser censored*? I don't think the perp is female, but I'd be interested in seeing green person as a female. Just for curiosity's sake. Normal size boobage please. :happydance:

I admire your work. I know you made a few versions of your "naked green man walking" on previous threads. Did you happen to make a female version, one with *advertiser censored*? I don't think the perp is female, but I'd be interested in seeing green person as a female. Just for curiosity's sake. Normal size boobage please. :happydance:

Thanks for the great giggle. [emoji3]

I just want to add that there are so many talented folks posting here and I too greatly respect most if not all the contributions. Maybe it's safer to say SP is between 5-6' in height. IMHO
Since we cannot really and I mean definitively define BB or anyone else's actual heights- this seems to be one of those facts floating out in outer space that cannot concretely be used easily.

...SBM...It has been posted before that either KS or MB (IIRC I have read each in different posts) had some encounter with CT prior to the murder, and that she rubbed them the wrong way. ...SBM...
Was this in particular quote RBBM- in a FB post or from SM?? Just cannot recall that detail but interesting.

By "different posts" I was referring to different posts here at WS. Fortunately, privateaye has located once source as the Jolee interview re: stated the talk was that CT made MB feel uncomfortable/uneasy. It is entirely likely that either my memory is failing or some other poster wrote KS was made uncomfortable by CT in error. I really thought that in old threads it said KS/CT, and was surprised that now it is MB/CT. I do not "do" FB or SM, so I the only source I have is what is posted here.

Yes, MPD did say camera angle could have produced a possible incorrect/different perspective.

By "different posts" I was referring to different posts here at WS. Fortunately, privateaye has located once source as the Jolee interview re: stated the talk was that CT made MB feel uncomfortable/uneasy. It is entirely likely that either my memory is failing or some other poster wrote KS was made uncomfortable by CT in error. I really thought that in old threads it said KS/CT, and was surprised that now it is MB/CT. I do not "do" FB or SM, so I the only source I have is what is posted here.

Thank you very much. Nice to "see" you again on a different case. My visual memory is typically good, so this fact was just lost on me. I'm always very interested in the dynamics of the relationships which is the grey area.

Family, in my opinion. Lack of emotion, knowledge of Missy's routine with CG, hatred about her "supposed" relationship to a person of another race.

Why would LE give incorrect height out to the public? That's what confounds me.

It has me baffled as well. Especially since they had forensic experts complete an analysis and did a reenactment at the church. Then they come back to the public and the only fact they would reveal was the height update. Nothing about weight or details about the SP's features etc. UGGHH

ETA- Then again, LE did state they don't need the publics help. That is all fine and well- but let's make an arrest. I know they are working hard and I have a high regard for all LE as I make my former statement. MOO

Yes, family. Their lack of compassion is obvious.

It has me baffled as well. Especially since they had forensic experts completed an analysis and did a reenactment at the church. Then they come back to the public and the only fact they would reveal was the height update. Nothing about weight or details about the SP's features etc. UGGHH

It's odd, to say the least. I've stated before I think RB/VB are main suspects in my eyes, with BB supporting. Of course that doesn't line up with heights given by LE. And I can't rectify it. In time we will know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member