TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying that it would be common knowledge, at least inside the extended family, and therefore an original source for this "affair" information is therefore moot, even though there is no proof of any affair a year and a half ago other than KS saying there was, and MT specifically denied to People magazine that she had any knowledge of financial or marital problems:

http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks

5/10/2016 "...In a separate phone interview on Tuesday, [MT], [BB]'s mother and [MB]'s mother-in-law, tells PEOPLE that the details about [MB]'s "flirtatious" messages "knocked us down a little bit."

[MT] says she wasn't aware the couple was having financial or marital problems. ...
"

So KS knows about "marital problems" but according to MT;s own statement, MT does not. We cannot have it both ways. Either MT did know about marital problems or she did not know about marital problems. So that ends the theory that MB's affair was some kind of common family knowledge, because MT says she did not know. But KS knew, and she chose to say it on national television. I want to know WHO told her about MB having an affair - I want the source.

Adding to this is MT's "tarnished memory" 7/7/16: http://www.people.com/article/missy-bevers-investigation-slow-texas-fitness-allegedly

"...As for her son's state of mind, [MT] says [BB] "has his good days and bad days," and that the [family] are staying busy. His [family] know a little bit about the rumors that [MB] had been unfaithful, but [MT] and the rest of the family are trying to shield them from that as much as possible.

"It's almost like having a tarnished memory," she says. "I hate that I have a tarnished memory, and I don't want them to have a tarnished memory."

It helps them to hear that their dad "loved her no matter what," [MT] adds. "Whatever happened in the past, he still loved her. ...
"

Tarnished-Tarnished-Tarnished, let's emphasize Dirty-Dirty-Dirty because that is more meaningful than that the mother was murdered (!), and by giving a People interview emphasizing "tarnished memory" that is supposed to help shield the family, somehow. And let us not forget that MT has herself been divorced at least once (from RB) and has remarried herself, and produced children from both marriages, all of which in many Christian denominations is not acceptable. For example, a Catholic in such a position is not to partake in Communion because they would be considered "tarnished".

If I am reading your thoughts correctly- sounds like you are speaking to two separate issues- recent "flirting" and 1 1/2 yr. ago affair. I did not interview MT but just speaking to your posted thoughts. I may be misunderstanding. Perhaps MT is in denial and KS is more willing to comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I dream that the Midlothian PD posted on their facebook something about the camera height in relation to the supposed heights? As in, the public can't estimate correctly unless they have that info.

Anyone?

They did. If you are not doing anything but eyeballing a picture, the object is taller in reality than they appear in a picture if the camera is above the subject. So, just off appearances, SP should be taller than you first think. You can replicate this easily with your cellphone by taking a picture of something fairly tall while laying on the ground and again standing on a chair well above. The further the subject is from the background, the more drastic the effect. I am not sure at all how batbrat works her magic, but I assume to account for some of the distance distortion she draws out a parallel line system on the floor to judge how far away from the wall the subject is. I am not sure if you can adjust for camera height or not....

It's odd, to say the least. I've stated before I think RB/VB are main suspects in my eyes, with BB supporting. Of course that doesn't line up with heights given by LE. And I can't rectify it. In time we will know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

RB and VB were in California. Their phones were searched through the AT&T Target Numbers SW. They flew in from California after hearing about MB's murder:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/source-bevers-family-says-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/156468964
"...[RB] and his wife arrived in Midlothian from Oceanside, California, with their pets, shortly after [MB] was killed. ..."

At the 5/20 presser, MPD states: "...I just want to be clear that the family, including Mr. B***** and his father, have been cooperative, forthcoming, and provided detailed alibis that have all been corroborated through independent sources. ..."

VB is not BB's mother. She is RB's second wife, a marriage later in life.

What motive do VB especially, and RB, have in this murder? And how did they go back and forth to California? Even if their start point was Texas, how did they go to California after the murder, to be there to receive a phone call about the murder, to then fly to Texas that day?

In Tricia's True Crime Radio recording, Tamara Jolee stated the talk was that CT made MB feel uncomfortable/uneasy.

Tamara Jolee's comments in that interview, which was compelling, become curiouser and curiouser as time goes by. Especially since she has apparently vanished since.

I hate to ask this, but it might be important. I would certainly investigate it if I were the police. But does anyone know who that affair may have been with? Maybe there are hard feelings that weren't resolved.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Don't know who her "affair" was with, but there would be some REALLY hard feelings if BB found out that she was "flirting" again. JMO

Tamara Jolee's comments in that interview, which was compelling, become curiouser and curiouser as time goes by. Especially since she has apparently vanished since.
Cady made mention of this, to a degree. But Tricia seemed to think very highly of her during that interview.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

They did. If you are not doing anything but eyeballing a picture, the object is taller in reality than they appear in a picture if the camera is above the subject. So, just off appearances, SP should be taller than you first think. You can replicate this easily with your cellphone by taking a picture of something fairly tall while laying on the ground and again standing on a chair well above. The further the subject is from the background, the more drastic the effect. I am not sure at all how batbrat works her magic, but I assume to account for some of the distance distortion she draws out a parallel line system on the floor to judge how far away from the wall the subject is. I am not sure if you can adjust for camera height or not....

I just read an article on how a lens can distort the subject:

http://www.businessinsider.com/cameras-can-make-you-look-fat-2016-7

"Wide-angle lenses, as their name implies, have a super-wide field of view, which can create something called a fish-eye effect — your face will appear bloated in the middle and stretched on the outside. The wide field of view can also cause objects closer to the camera to appear larger, while making objects further away seem smaller.

Telephoto lenses, on the other hand, will make you appear a little bit thinner. You’ll be somewhat flattened, with the width of your foremost features, such as your nose, being slightly compressed."

If I am reading your thoughts correctly- sounds like you are speaking to two separate issues- recent "flirting" and 1 1/2 yr. ago affair. I did not interview MT but just speaking to your posted thoughts. I may be misunderstanding. Perhaps MT is in denial and is speaking of more recent "flirting" and KS is more willing to comment on the past. I'm not convinced either way.

I do not believe a Hitman was hired.
Reasons:
1) I would like to hire you to kill my ________ (insert whoever here) but I would like you
To stage this like a robbery gone bad. Dress up in SWAT gear - go around the church
Break multiple doors Windows, etc. hang around the church looking around for 30 minutes or so
Eat some chicken in the kitchen - but hey don't take anything - this is a church and I do
Respect the church. Got it - you think you can do this?
2) she will be there alone and I will contact you 15 minutes before to let you know it's a go. What 15 minutes he says?
3) even though it's a robbery don't take her jewelry.

Now - I am thinking Hitman is thinking to himself why don't I just get this over with as she drives up
and gets out of her vehicle. Why the elaborate rouse? This isn't like a staged burglary in a home before
a murderer kills someone. It's a big ol church. Doesn't throw the furniture around and we only see SP break
one window inside the church. I think a Hitman would be thinking NAH this is to much work, short window
of opportunity and no little woman is going to overpower me so why the get up when I could wear some black pants
a black long sleeve shirt a black pair of gloves and black baclava.
Or, just a thought, the elaborate costume up to hide gender?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Are not SP. I would agree to that.

I would NOT agree with that!
RB/VB have the motive. The hatred exists from RB. He has the calmness of SP. VB was possibly the accomplice--lookout or role reversal of SP/accomplice.............

!

Where can I find a link to the Tamara Jolee interview? TIA

I heard there was a suspect not fact but a buzz around town hmmm.....

Hi latisha.darnell

So are you local?

I see you are in private messaging, do you mind to elaborate some news to others if possible?

Thanks ~

She also may have openly expressed her dislike/disdain for Missy based on a perceived notion of sorts that she and AJT were "flirty", or too familiar, and friends/campers heard her expressing ideas that caused suspicions, so they brought their ideas to le. JMO

LinkedIn SW 5/5/2016 (page 16/18 for entire pdf file; page 7/9 of CW specific SW):

"...These communications were described as flirtatious and familiar. An electronic forensic data extraction of the cellphones belonging to the decedent and Mr.[CW] confirms that the communications using Linkedln occurred.The content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature. ..."

There is no such statement in any presser or from LE that relates to AT as having similar electronic communications with MB.

There really is nothing to suggest that AT and MB had anything other than a business relationship. They did not work all day in an office together, but only saw each other rarely at various CG activities where they were busy working, in public. Your post is very speculative, which is fine as a theory, but it takes several leaps and bounds to arrive at it. You say "may have" "based on" "perceived notion" maybe campers heard... I'm sorry, it all seems specious at best. Even Jolee - who told her that CT had made MB uncomfortable? Where did that come from other than local rumor passed along as fact?

I don't mean to be snarky, but the source point of rumors could reveal the actual killer.

Brandon Bevers appeared to be calm as you say when he was first in front of TV cameras. I believe he said he wasn't interested in the details of the murder and that he thought it a robbery.
Also, he came home in a rental car and there appears to be nothing accomplished from this fishing trip.

LinkedIn SW 5/5/2016 (page 16/18 for entire pdf file; page 7/9 of CW specific SW):

"...These communications were described as flirtatious and familiar. An electronic forensic data extraction of the cellphones belonging to the decedent and Mr.[CW] confirms that the communications using Linkedln occurred.The content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature. ..."

There is no such statement in any presser or from LE that relates to AT as having similar electronic communications with MB.

There really is nothing to suggest that AT and MB had anything other than a business relationship. They did not work all day in an office together, but only saw each other rarely at various CG activities where they were busy working, in public. Your post is very speculative, which is fine as a theory, but it takes several leaps and bounds to arrive at it. You say "may have" "based on" "perceived notion" maybe campers heard... I'm sorry, it all seems specious at best. Even Jolee - who told her that CT had made MB uncomfortable? Where did that come from other than local rumor passed along as fact?

I don't mean to be snarky, but the source point of rumors could reveal the actual killer.

Are you leaning toward KS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members