TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LinkedIn SW 5/5/2016 (page 16/18 for entire pdf file; page 7/9 of CW specific SW):

"...These communications were described as flirtatious and familiar. An electronic forensic data extraction of the cellphones belonging to the decedent and Mr.[CW] confirms that the communications using Linkedln occurred.The content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature. ..."

There is no such statement in any presser or from LE that relates to AT as having similar electronic communications with MB.

There really is nothing to suggest that AT and MB had anything other than a business relationship. They did not work all day in an office together, but only saw each other rarely at various CG activities where they were busy working, in public. Your post is very speculative, which is fine as a theory, but it takes several leaps and bounds to arrive at it. You say "may have" "based on" "perceived notion" maybe campers heard... I'm sorry, it all seems specious at best. Even Jolee - who told her that CT had made MB uncomfortable? Where did that come from other than local rumor passed along as fact?

I don't mean to be snarky, but the source point of rumors could reveal the actual killer.

MB & AT had an affair. I have laid out my proof of this in many earlier posts. No one has refuted my posts.

LinkedIn SW 5/5/2016 (page 16/18 for entire pdf file; page 7/9 of CW specific SW):

"...These communications were described as flirtatious and familiar. An electronic forensic data extraction of the cellphones belonging to the decedent and Mr.[CW] confirms that the communications using Linkedln occurred.The content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature. ..."

There is no such statement in any presser or from LE that relates to AT as having similar electronic communications with MB.

There really is nothing to suggest that AT and MB had anything other than a business relationship. They did not work all day in an office together, but only saw each other rarely at various CG activities where they were busy working, in public. Your post is very speculative, which is fine as a theory, but it takes several leaps and bounds to arrive at it. You say "may have" "based on" "perceived notion" maybe campers heard... I'm sorry, it all seems specious at best. Even Jolee - who told her that CT had made MB uncomfortable? Where did that come from other than local rumor passed along as fact?

I don't mean to be snarky, but the source point of rumors could reveal the actual killer.

BBM

I hear what you are saying, and I am emphatically nodding my head in agreement. Yes. Yes, they could.

Are you leaning toward KS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, not specifically. KS was told by someone about this alleged affair. I am increasingly curious about WHO was the source for information that MB had an affair, and WHO was the source for allegations that CT could be the SP. If for instance either or both of these statements cannot be proven, if both rumors begin from the same source, then the person who is the source may be the killer or a conspirator.

I don't live there, I don't know these people, I have no vested interest in this case. I do want this SP incarcerated, and anyone who helped them. I think the person(s) behind this particular murder are just reprehensible, no matter who they turn out to be, or what the motive was.

Cady made mention of this, to a degree. But Tricia seemed to think very highly of her during that interview.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

where can i listen to this interview/ I can't find it thank u :0

MB & AT had an affair. I have laid out my proof of this in many earlier posts. No one has refuted my posts.
bwt42, I am not sure when you laid out your proof. I didn't join until about thread 20 and admittedly didn't start back at the beginning. Do you mind stating your reasoning for thinking this again? Or pointing me to a thread number if you happen to know it?

No, not specifically. KS was told by someone about this alleged affair. I am increasingly curious about WHO was the source for information that MB had an affair, and WHO was the source for allegations that CT could be the SP. If for instance either or both of these statements cannot be proven, if both rumors begin from the same source, then the person who is the source may be the killer or a conspirator.

I don't live there, I don't know these people, I have no vested interest in this case. I do want this SP incarcerated, and anyone who helped them. I think the person(s) behind this particular murder are just reprehensible, no matter who they turn out to be, or what the motive was.

**SPECULATION ALERT*

What if nobody told KS about these affairs? What if KS is the actual source? Based on the information that has been publicly released and/or shared, KS is the only one aware of the affair. Admittedly, there could be others, but we just don't know who they are (but not MT if she is to be believed).

Like you, I would love to know the source of that information. I would also love to know why KS felt compelled to share that information.

I want justice for Missy!

I admire your work. I know you made a few versions of your "naked green man walking" on previous threads. Did you happen to make a female version, one with *advertiser censored*? I don't think the perp is female, but I'd be interested in seeing green person as a female. Just for curiosity's sake. Normal size boobage please. :happydance:

Lol!!! Well I would be able to throw ya'll off. I'm female and have none of those. Haha!!

Hi latisha.darnell

So are you local?

I see you are in private messaging, do you mind to elaborate some news to others if possible?

Thanks ~

I'm hoping for more but could be rumor? I'll even take a rumor at this point- sooty to admit. I would never start one though.

By "different posts" I was referring to different posts here at WS. Fortunately, privateaye has located once source as the Jolee interview re: stated the talk was that CT made MB feel uncomfortable/uneasy. It is entirely likely that either my memory is failing or some other poster wrote KS was made uncomfortable by CT in error. I really thought that in old threads it said KS/CT, and was surprised that now it is MB/CT. I do not "do" FB or SM, so I the only source I have is what is posted here.

It was allegedly MB that felt uneasy.

I'm hoping for more but could be rumor? I'll even take a rumor at this point- sooty to admit. I would never start one though.

Hi observation,

I thought rumors were against TOS rules?

Thanks ~

Family, in my opinion. Lack of emotion, knowledge of Missy's routine with CG, hatred about her "supposed" relationship to a person of another race.
You could also say lack of emotion in sympathy or tribute with no posting on fb like everyone else did that knew MB along with knowing CG schedule and possible imagination overdrive of some relationship.

You could also say lack of emotion in sympathy or tribute with no posting on fb like everyone else did that knew MB along with knowing CG schedule and possible imagination overdrive of some relationship.
Above meaning from CT but her mother found out when she came to their house that night.

WHATTT????? MB and AT had an actual, verifiable affair? You are certain? Can you give your links/proof? This reeks of speculation!

bwt42, I am not sure when you laid out your proof. I didn't join until about thread 20 and admittedly didn't start back at the beginning. Do you mind stating your reasoning for thinking this again? Or pointing me to a thread number if you happen to know it?

I'm not going back to provide a long proof. In short, AT & CT were two of the six "target numbers". The numbers were derived from MB's phone. These phone messages provided evidence of a " financial & marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage". I doubt she would discuss her financial problem or her affair with some one with AT & CT. Therefore, her affair was with one of them. I'm guessing AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly