TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
I believe it was a husb and a wife but not the ones listed in the SW. Is that who your talking about?

I'm trying to find the link and/or post that discussed that.
Thanks. but JMHO in this case so many have stated things that are rumors and true locals have stated things that they have heard, but with out a person being a Verified Insider, or it coming from MSM or MPD/LEO... it still a rumor. That's whats the most wonky about this case vs others. All Murder by the simple reason someone would take another person life is crazy enough. But this one so much has grown feet there is lots that is believed to be facts when there is nothing to back it up. I do appreciate you looking, maybe I missed it. Thanks again

RBBM, Respectfully do you have a link for this. Thanks in Advance. As far as I know it has not been in any SW or MSM who the caller to BB was or to 911. I have a strong theory and names have not been in SW or MSM. I do not think that KC or MC were the campers who called BB either JMHO for various reasons but the main being KC had a Spin class at 5:05 so JMHO no way he would be at a 5 am CG class that morning.

Hi MiMi

If I remember correctly Missy's CG attendees called 911 when they found her lifeless body????

Can't recall for certain but didn't LE contact BB? I would have to go back and look, it's been so long ago.

Thanks

1 "Are some of you suggesting that any person who texted or called Missy could be subjected to a search and seizure of all of their electronic communication for a 45+ day period?"

Perhaps so, although I trust that you mean "could LE ask for a SW for something or other based on this" when you say "subjected to search and seizure."

2 "Does simply contacting Missy warrant enough probably cause?"

Perhaps so, although I trust that you mean "could LE ask for a SW for something or other based on this" when you say "subjected to search and seizure."

3 "Also, how were the "Target Numbers" selected out of all of the people who came into contact with MB?"

We don't know. That would be up to LE to figure out, to separate the suspects from the bystanders.

4 "If the "Target Numbers" were simply random, I see some huge Fourth Amendment issues, and I would hate for LE to have poisoned any evidence collected via the SWs."

If they legally obtained a warrant from the court, for whatever they were searching and found, they should be good to go. It's the search without a warrant, or outside the scope of a legally-obtained warrant, that can cause trouble. I'm guessing that anyone who was in contact with MB in the days leading up to her mysterious death would probably be allowed to be investigated a bit more, and that SW's for their electronic data trails would be permitted, but it's up to LE to ask for permission and give their reasoning, and then up the court to say yea or nay.

Since the SW was approved, the "Target Numbers" had their data searched and seized... or perhaps more accurately seized and searched. If the "Target Numbers" were determined based on nothing more than chance, the warrant itself will be challenged IMO. LE itself stated in the affidavit that the "Target Numbers" are imperative in identifying the suspect(s) involved in MB's death. LE will need to be able to back up that assertion, and if they cannot do so, any evidence gathered through the SW risks being thrown out.

It has been suggested on here that a certain "Target Number" is listed solely because that person was part of a group text. How would LE explain having one party from that group text part of the SW while none of the other parties are? They all communicated with MB equally. It doesn't make any sense to me.

That brings me to your third point. Of course, LE is using something to separate the suspects from the bystanders - that was precisely my point. It's called motive. And it appears to be the elephant in the room.

MOO

ETA - Please let me assist you in rewording my questions because your proposed phrasing misses my point. I should have actually asked, "In this case was the search and seizure that was already preformed legal if..." I hope that helps you understand my question. As we both know, SWs that are illegally obtained or made under false pretenses poison the fruit. I would hate to see that happen here.

I don't think that RB was framed. If RB was framed, who would have done that? Who would have thought to implicate the father-in-law since FILs are not typical suspects? Framing RB would be an extremely odd choice IMO.

ETA - I do agree thst the gait bears an uncanny resemblance to RB.

I don't think you were able to imitate someone other's special odd gait. But IF indeed a (family-)perp was able to do this then perhaps in the knowledge of RB being far away and having 100% alibi (not because to really harm him but to muddy the water).
On the other hand I can't imagine a divorced ex-wife and her ex-husband working together in a murder plot (she imitating his special gait, he away on vacation knowing what was going on).

Verrry difficult, the whole thing.

Eyes and gait:

If we finally have found "the eyes" then the gait isn't suitable. If we have found the gait the eyes aren't suitable. Exasperatingly!! :gaah:

<mod snip>
-.-.-.-

Btw: CT likes the group "Websleuths" on her fb account .....

Does anyone ever go to the Thread Information section and see who is currently on this thread? (Yes, I know some of you see 11frogs and say to yourselves I'm going to hop on out of here until Frogs is outta of here. Lol) Sometimes it is very interesting.

<mod snip>

Huh? Why would you say that frogs?

If I read something interesting about Missy's case I post my thoughts regardless who is on
this thread.

Apparently, I'm speaking for myself cause I have no idea what or who you are referring too.

jmo &#128046;

Since the SW was approved, the "Target Numbers" had their data searched and seized... or perhaps more accurately seized and searched. If the "Target Numbers" were determined based on nothing more than chance, the warrant itself will be challenged IMO. LE itself stated in the affidavit that the "Target Numbers" are imperative in identifying the suspect(s) involved in MB's death. LE will need to be able to back up that assertion, and if they cannot do so, any evidence gathered through the SW risks being thrown out.

Respectfully, that's really not how it works, and the scenario you paint is extremely unlikely.

As long as LE obtained the SW legally, and executed it in the same manner, then it's almost impossible to get the evidence excluded. Having to get the SW itself is the protection afforded to those being investigated, and once LE does that, they are pretty much protected from such attacks during a case and trial, provided the results of their search came under the domain of the SW as allowed by the court.

Some members are talking about how SP is standing. Though I do not believe SP is RB.
Golfers stand this way. Waiting for their turn. I would say look at a certain pic but I believe it has been taken down, but Google should have pics of golfers on the green. JMO

Also adding military style people have the same stance when maneuvering about in combat.

jmo &#128046;

Hi MiMi

If I remember correctly Missy's CG attendees called 911 when they found her lifeless body????

Can't recall for certain but didn't LE contact BB? I would have to go back and look, it's been so long ago.

Thanks

KS stated in the Dateline interview iirc that a CG camper called BB then MPD called him. IIRC (been awhile) I think BB stated the same thing. Callers identity has not been released nor has the caller of the 2 approx 5:00 a.m. and 5:06 am 911 calls. Desired Justice alluded to that the campers that called daughter and MB daughter were friends. I just was wondering if I had missed something from MSM or MPD stating that. First Camper was suppose to be one of those finding MB per Captain Spann JMHO * I understand why and respect why the names to my knowledge have not been released to public.

It has been suggested on here that a certain "Target Number" is listed solely because that person was part of a group text. How would LE explain having one party from that group text part of the SW while none of the others parties are? They all communicated with MB equally.

I wouldn't expect that LE would have chased someone with no more contact with MB or BB than this, unless there was more non-text something-or-other that LE came across elsewhere. But when obtaining the SW, they have no obligation to lay out more than a bare minimum, just whatever (fact or facts) it takes to get the judge to say yes.

Huh? Why would you say that frogs?

If I read something interesting about Missy's case I post my thoughts regardless who is on
this thread.

Apparently, I'm speaking for myself cause I have no idea what or who you are referring too.

jmo &#62510;

was just making a joke about myself. Nothing meant there. :)

sorry to anyone I offended by saying I check the thread info. Sometimes I just see who's on if nothing is going on and sometimes I see ones I have never seen posts here. I like to posts my thoughts as well so that great conversations can be started and hopefully we can contribute by unearthing clues.

YES! Watch the June 24, 2016 eye comparisons from the released MPD footage. People on SW eyes compared...........youtube/miniscratch

I found "my eyes" on the video (VB) but it doesn't really make sense and the gait isn't suitable so I'm as sly as before. :)

Respectfully, that's really not how it works, and the scenario you paint is extremely unlikely.

As long as LE obtained the SW legally, and executed it in the same manner, then it's almost impossible to get the evidence excluded. Having to get the SW itself is the protection afforded to those being investigated, and once LE does that, they are pretty much protected from such attacks during a case and trial, provided the results of their search came under the domain of the SW as allowed by the court.

I am not sure what scenario you are referencing. My point is simply that LE has to have a reason, based on something other than a whim, to separate a "bystander from suspect."
In an attempt to not further derail this thread, I will agree with you on your point in bold. The SW must have been obtained legally in order to not have poisoned the fruit.

You must have missed my ETA above where I clarified what I was asking.

Moving on....

I wouldn't expect that LE would have chased someone with no more contact with MB or BB than this, unless there was more non-text something-or-other that LE came across elsewhere. But when obtaining the SW, they have no obligation to lay out more than a bare minimum, just whatever (fact or facts) it takes to get the judge to say yes.

One last point of complete agreement! Yet I have seen that scenario suggested on here... multiple times. It doesn't make any sense to me.

just went and read this wfaa article - has this been discussed before?
The warrant also exposes problems in Bevers' marriage.
Text messages on her and her husband's cell phoneshowed "ongoing financial and martial struggle" and "relationships external to the marriage."

didnt BB say MB was messaging him everyday for 10 months saying "hey babe have a great day I love you."? Hmmm

nbc article -
The extracted data provided police with a list of potential persons of interest, the "Target Numbers," based on the communications (texts, messages, photos, videos and recovered deleted messages) between them and the victim. The "Target Numbers" referred to in the search warrant include 11 phone numbers for nine people.

Whew, I am all caught up with catching up! I haven't posted in awhile but I have tried to keep up. I have greatly benefited from everyone's thoughts and ideas. I do have a POI in mind now. I am basing that on appearance and what I think is a motive. But, there are a couple of things that I just can't wrap my brain around. I still do not understand why TWO 911 calls came in at the same time (two 911 calls at 5:00 am listed on timeline posted by Midlothian Police Department on their FB page on 4/22) when MB was first found. Wouldn't one camper have known that the other camper was already on the phone with 911 and thus not bother to do the same? It doesn't make sense to me that two campers would call, each having different phones, and each talking to 911. And, I don't understand how SP escaped detection by a camera after the murder. I guess it doesn't matter as we know he/she did, but how... it just makes me wonder what actually occurred at the time of the murder and immediately afterward.

I’m not inthe medical field at all. Relying onthose that are. They have posted that SPhas posture and leg mannerisms reminiscent of someone that was at one time muchheavier and now has lost some of the weight but retains some of the old habits. The toes are a separate issue (IMO). I almost hurt myself trying that.

I've tuned in and watched my patients and believe it or not, a lot of people walk like SP--for a lot of different reasons--feet, legs, weight, habits,etc. I've come to the conclusion the more telling info about SP is their strength in getting the locks undone, their cunningness with the cameras and costume, their known use of swat gear, their cool head under pressure, their ability to get away in a tight time line and much more. I firmly believe it is not a housewife or a grandmother and that those that are looking that way are missing the obvious. As Nin said, this was a very cunning theatrical presentation.

I’m not in the medical field at all. Relying on those that are. They have posted that SPhas posture and leg mannerisms reminiscent of someone that was at one time much heavier and now has lost some of the weight but retains some of the old habits. The toes are a separate issue (IMO). I almost hurt myself trying that.

Green SWAT Perp

Credit to our very own: BatBrat

scant.gif

Link to BatBrat's Green SWAT Perp
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39407718/scant.gif

For weeks now, this gif has been an open tab on the lappy. What was noticed first about the Green SWAT Perp body, was the Lower Left Leg. Something causes a hobble in the Perp Walk.

hobble -
Noun
an awkward way of walking, typically due to pain from an injury: [Who has an injury? Anyone's hips or feet painful? Need a hot tub? Is Rheumatoid Arthritis considered a bodily injury?]

a rope or strap used for hobbling a horse or other animal. [Or a strap for a 13" long handled weapon?]

Its left calf area bends awkwardly, thus, causing SP to almost limp forward. Its head bobbles up, as the right shoulder lowers. I could not watch the leg bend awkwardly at the calf area while at the same time watching the bounce of its head and . Therefore, I recommend watching the left leg all the way thru the vine. Then, watch the head and shoulders. After that, you'll see the complete gait of the SP. Was there a way to disguise the true and natural Swat Perp Walk? Viewing the CCTV convinced that SP glued fake bottoms to the footwear adding about a size larger than natural foot size and adding as much as 1/2" to its height in those boots that are too big.

JMHO follows
*** MILDY GRAPHIC WARNING ****

**** Scroll and Roll ****
Missy Bevers was assassinated. LEO has not mentioned possible wounds on her hands that would indicate Missy struggled? There is an item available called a Muzzle Flash Suppressor [MFS] that can be added to a 13" rifle. The easy to assemble MFS lessens recoil, reduces muzzle rise to help keep the target site steady and stable ...
http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/lid=...ske-Rifleworks-AR-15-M16-Kx3-Flash-Suppressor
The viewing of the video requires that one reads the disclaimer and clicks on the ok button.

"In firearms used for self-defense, muzzle flash presents two problems. First, it can reveal your position to an attacker. But unless you’re getting into extended firefights in the woods at night, this is shouldn’t be a major concern for the average citizen. The second and more serious problem is that muzzle flash can really mess up your low-light vision."
http://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/muzzle-flash/

No self-certified gun and ammo expert; however, I do believe that the SP packed their own ammo/projectile with reduced, or not filled to capacity, low flash powder. The shot, if there was one, was close and personal; not targeted from the sixth floor. SP shows us all of those the puncturing tools but does not show a gun. It was never meant to be seen.

NIN, you get Post of the Day! This profoundly rocks on:
"Same like the police outfit, the break in, the running around and breaking glass ( everyone is looking at the glass, but it's the hammer he want's us to see), the unsuccessful prying open of a door ( it wasn't the door, perhaps the plate, but for sure it was the tool he wants us to see). It's all fake. Fiction is the lie, through which SP is telling us the truth"

:cow:

When we moved here 14 years ago locals told us that we had our own nudist colony right here in Midlothian. They had to put up that big metal fence so people could not see in. Never heard of it being a wedding venue but maybe. It doesn't look like it from the outside and there is no signage for it. I can ask around tomorrow.
If WS members that don't live here or are nearby could see this place from ground level you would know this isn't a place you would want to go on foot. Especially in the rain - in the dark. I wouldn't even want to walk on the side of 287 with traffic with the amount of 18 wheelers that travel that highway.
BBM... WELL... I learned something new!! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx