TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a local. Everyone that I talk to would like a status but at the same time we know the Police Dept is working hard to solve the case and can't let the cat out of the bag so to speak. We trust that they will solve
MBs murder as they are invested in this community and don't want a murderer walking among us anymore than we do.

What makes you believe they are working hard on the case and will solve it?

Nothing strange about a new camper showing up early on the 1STVDAY OF THE 1ST WEEK of a new camp. There's waivers and stuff you have to sign, so I don't blame them for going early. Also, I wouldn't be surprised about the 2 calls to 911. Imagine walking up on a horrific scene and freaking out--you're not thinking about who has already called, IMO you're just wanting help asap. Think about how many times people have called in the same wreck that they witnessed. ALL JMO

I agree. Neither of these things seem odd to me in the least bit.

I did some research on the subject a few weeks ago, but I did not find anything conclusive. Each study had a different finding. I was really hoping to locate a study completed by an arm of LE, but I came up empty in that search. I would be very interested in that information if anyone comes across it.

I am wondering if repeated interviews are part of an ongoing attempt to insert one's self into the investigation. It would find it especially interesting if the interviewee always questions or casts doubt on LE's current theory about the crime. It could just be another way to manipulate the investigation. MOO

I pay little attention when a crime victim goes public and states that they were not involved in the crime. I do pay close attention , though, when that person gives "help" to LE by mentioning possible suspects and/or motives involved. jmo though

Nothing strange about a new camper showing up early on the 1STVDAY OF THE 1ST WEEK of a new camp. There's waivers and stuff you have to sign, so I don't blame them for going early. Also, I wouldn't be surprised about the 2 calls to 911. Imagine walking up on a horrific scene and freaking out--you're not thinking about who has already called, IMO you're just wanting help asap. Think about how many times people have called in the same wreck that they witnessed. ALL JMO

I wonder if he had communicated with MB before he showed up for class that morning ? By phone,text, message ?

I'd do the exact same thing if it were my spouse and I was innocent. You see families of murdered loved one's do it all the time for purposes of catching the killer. Typically the guilty stay quiet and out from in front of media.

Hi DesiredJustice

I totally agree with you! I know a lot of people suspect BB and think he may be SwatPerp, I don't know. I can tell you this, if it was my spouse I would be sleeping on the steps everyday wanting answers.
LE would be calling me Ms. Holloway or Mrs. Farrington

Hi janesmith787

My thoughts exactly, I've seen accidents and reported them to 911 and as well as others did, it's a panic mode that takes over your body like all you feel is adrenaline pumping and you want to help.
I know I would have phoned 911 myself if I had just seen something so horrendous

jmo 🐮

(((txmommy))) hugs ��

Been wondering what happened to you!!!

I've missed your knowledge on the case knowing you are limited to what you can and can not say.

I just posted a lengthy discussion to DrPam and the darn thing logged me out before I could submit it

One question I have do you know if the FBI is still investigating Missy's death?

Thanks so much ��

Thanks for your post. It's encouraging to know that locals are still reading. The MPD and media silence and resultant slowdown of discussion here were giving the impression that the case had stagnated.

are you thinking the CG campers that found MB are the other couple listed in the SW target numbers? If so, I don't believe so
1st camper - Man
2nd and 3rd campers - women

i am local. Though you are correct that the couple has a daughter that is friends with one of the girls.
I must have missed any report stating that the first camper was male, new needed to do paperwork since first time participating. Who stated that and is there a link?

You would think the first person to find her would call 911 and yell to the 2nd person coming in "just call 911 or have 911 on the phone, see what you can do for Missy".
It is odd to me. We do not know if one of these first people were in on it or not. This whole thing is so strange with both Bevers (the husband and the FIL) out of town "supposedly", the bloody shirts, the reaction of family. It is something you cannot make up. But getting back to the 911 calls, we do no know where their cars were parked which could have been an opportunity for the suspect to hop in, if it were parked out of site from the other vehicles. I am not convinced an affair/or potential affair would have motivated an "outsider" to murder MIssy. IMO, I think there could have been another motivating factor. Some people say, Missy may have known something, whatever, that something was.

:wave:

Some posts were removed earlier tonight and a few posts either quoting or referencing the removed posts have recently been removed.

We are thrilled that so many locals have decided to join the discussion; having people knowledgable about the area is invaluable. Locals are free to give info or answer questions about the area (streets, geography, traffic, weather, etc), but posting things you have 'heard' is not allowed. These things, although they may be accurate, are considered rumors.

The rules apply equally to everyone. If you are stating something as a fact in regards to this crime, a proper link must be provided to support the information.

Thanks!

(((txmommy))) hugs ��

Been wondering what happened to you!!!

I've missed your knowledge on the case knowing you are limited to what you can and can not say.

I just posted a lengthy discussion to DrPam and the darn thing logged me out before I could submit it

One question I have do you know if the FBI is still investigating Missy's death?

Thanks so much ��

Hi! I had to take a break- this case just got a little too intense for me due to being a local and having ties to CG, Midlothian and Mansfield and some of the people involved.

It is my understanding that the FBI and Rangers are still involved.

Shortly after the Dallas police officers were killed, there was a robbery of a local gun store and many guns were taken. With tensions as high as they were at the time, I got the impression that some resources had been diverted to that- trying to keep one another alive and prevent more killings, you know? But from what I've been told, they are still very much investigating MB's murder.

Some locals that I know are starting to wonder if it will become a "cold case." But then you talk to someone else the next day and they're confident the police are just gathering solid evidence before they can make any arrests.

I'd do the exact same thing if it were my spouse and I was innocent. You see families of murdered loved one's do it all the time for purposes of catching the killer. Typically the guilty stay quiet and out from in front of media.

and some want to see what LE knows. Fishing for info. "I thought about this...oh, you already thought of this too."

Yes, I've been puzzled about the two 911 calls as well! At least here in Finland you're asked not to hang up until the first responders are close, so why would someone else feel the need to call again?

The 911 calls haven't been released yet? So maybe you're on to something there...

(First post ever, back to lurk mode... You're all doing a fantastic job here!)

I am wondering if the 3rd call was from Paramedics saying subject is deceased. We need police and ME office.

Well, it seems that 3 people came upon MB's body. It is quite possible that one or 2 of them ran out of the building in fear while one stayed to try first aid of some sort. And perhaps an outside person called 911 as well as the inside person.

Not sure I would stay in a big empty building after I came across a body. I might run away and call 911 when I felt safer.

Just saying that I don't see a big problem with two 911 calls.

Well, it seems that 3 people came upon MB's body. It is quite possible that one or 2 of them ran out of the building in fear while one stayed to try first aid of some sort. And perhaps an outside person called 911 as well as the inside person.

Not sure I would stay in a big empty building after I came across a body. I might run away and call 911 when I felt safer.

Just saying that I don't see a big problem with two 911 calls.
I can just imagine the place is instantly hysterical and chaotic. It's not organized. You grab your phone and make sure the EMT's get called (even if you think some one else might be doing the same).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3