TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they did state that on questions posted to the MLE website. My guess is that the video may be compressed as well as the camera angle- disallowing anyone to get that information from a public viewing. That is just my HO.

This is called Parallax View and camera height can be absolutely mapped and calculated from the image, without previous knowledge of camera heights. But you have to know math and perspective drafting. This was information I submitted early on to MPD when I disputed their measurements.

What did you hear? Any specifics? Perhaps alert a mod to see how to proceed. Thanks!

I heard it Trisha Griffiths podcast but realized that it was on July 24 I heard just buzz around town now they think it was a black female with a broken foot did anyone else hear this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHATTT????? MB and AT had an actual, verifiable affair? You are certain? Can you give your links/proof? This reeks of speculation!

It's deductive reasoning. BTW I think the crime was random & not related to anyone in her family or circle of friends.

I would NOT agree with that! RB/VB have the motive. The hatred exists from RB. He has the calmness of SP. VB was possibly the accomplice--lookout or role reversal of SP/accomplice.............

!
Alibis "independently collaborated"

MB & AT had an affair. I have laid out my proof of this in many earlier posts. No one has refuted my posts.

You have laid out your theory and how you arrived at it. That does not constituted proof. It is a theory and a perfectly valid one but not proven or fact.

This is presumption on your part! Where is your proof?

Addressed above. Moving on . . .

Hi latisha.darnell

So are you local?

I see you are in private messaging, do you mind to elaborate some news to others if possible?

Thanks ~

No I'm
Not a local but on Trisha's podcast I heard that a possible rumor that's going around nothing confirmed a African American female that has or had a broken foot I found it on Twitter today but didn't know if it was new or not it played on July 24th but this is the first I've heard of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LinkedIn SW 5/5/2016 (page 16/18 for entire pdf file; page 7/9 of CW specific SW):

"...These communications were described as flirtatious and familiar. An electronic forensic data extraction of the cellphones belonging to the decedent and Mr.[CW] confirms that the communications using Linkedln occurred.The content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature. ..."

There is no such statement in any presser or from LE that relates to AT as having similar electronic communications with MB.

There really is nothing to suggest that AT and MB had anything other than a business relationship. They did not work all day in an office together, but only saw each other rarely at various CG activities where they were busy working, in public. Your post is very speculative, which is fine as a theory, but it takes several leaps and bounds to arrive at it. You say "may have" "based on" "perceived notion" maybe campers heard... I'm sorry, it all seems specious at best. Even Jolee - who told her that CT had made MB uncomfortable? Where did that come from other than local rumor passed along as fact?

I don't mean to be snarky, but the source point of rumors could reveal the actual killer.

RBBM SandyQLS :thinking:

How does rumors vs fact solve a crime?

ex: What if your family member had been murdered and rumors were floating around, don't you think it would be very hurtful to one's self and others? I am in no way attacking you, I am simply trying to say rumors are just rumors, and it can hurt people.

I understand the difference between sleuthing vs theories, however my understanding rumors were not allowed? Am I wrong with the TOS?

Thanks so much ~

It was allegedly MB that felt uneasy.

We have been told by the manager at the gym that Missy had been going to that she (Missy) seemed aloof and reserved for a few weeks. Did CT go to the same gym that MB went to? I cannot figure out how MB felt uncomfortable at her old gym if Missy was fearful/uncomfortable of CT (because of Missy's relationship to AJT). Something does not jive....

We have been told by the manager at the gym that Missy had been going to that she (Missy) seemed aloof and reserved for a few weeks. Did CT go to the same gym that MB went to? I cannot figure out how MB felt uncomfortable at her old gym if Missy was fearful/uncomfortable of CT (because of Missy's relationship to AJT). Something does not jive....

Wonder if anyone else at the gym noticed a difference in Missy or if it was just the manager's perception?

No I'm Not a local but on Trisha's podcast I heard that a possible rumor that's going around nothing confirmed a African American female that has or had a broken foot I found it on Twitter today but didn't know if it was new or not it played on July 24th but this is the first I've heard of this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This photo has part of the upper face showing the as described by MPD "lighter-skinned" SP. While all things are possible, not all things are probable.

Attachments

• missy.bevers1.35828orig.jpg
    missy.bevers1.35828orig.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 82
From yesterday:

From today:

Scout, I must be missing something. Yesterday, you asserted that MT and KS named CT as a suspect. In fact, you went a step further and stated that the family believed at the time of that interview that CT was the killer. When I asked you for a link, you said that you did not have one. You reached that conclusion based solely on the interviews given by KS and MT.

Fast forward to today - you just asked ardenmost why she think thinks the B-clan has been trying to "frame" [quotes original to ardenmost so I am assuming she did not literally mean frame] CT.

Can please clarify your thoughts on this matter for us? I must be misunderstanding something you wrote. Yesterday, I thought you were implying that the family suspected CT and pointed LE in her direction. Today, you seem to be questioning ardenmost about why she thinks the B-clan is implicating CT. Do you or do you not think that KS/MT/the Bevers are pointing fingers at CT? I apologize in advance for my denseness.

You're mistaken. I stated that, as I understood it, a member of Missy's immediate family initially suggested CT as a possible suspect.

I have no reason to believe KS or MT pointed a finger at CT, but I do believe they at one time thought she was the killer and was about to be arrested.

My beliefs are based on statements and actions of KS and MT as well as Midlo PD in the context of all that was going on at that time.

ETA: I took ardenmost's comment about them framing CT literally.

I just read an article on how a lens can distort the subject:

http://www.businessinsider.com/cameras-can-make-you-look-fat-2016-7

"Wide-angle lenses, as their name implies, have a super-wide field of view, which can create something called a fish-eye effect — your face will appear bloated in the middle and stretched on the outside. The wide field of view can also cause objects closer to the camera to appear larger, while making objects further away seem smaller.

Telephoto lenses, on the other hand, will make you appear a little bit thinner. You’ll be somewhat flattened, with the width of your foremost features, such as your nose, being slightly compressed."

All of this was taken into account in my diagrams and evaluations. No "eyeballing" involved.

LinkedIn SW 5/5/2016 (page 16/18 for entire pdf file; page 7/9 of CW specific SW):

"...These communications were described as flirtatious and familiar. An electronic forensic data extraction of the cellphones belonging to the decedent and Mr.[CW] confirms that the communications using Linkedln occurred.The content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature. ..."

There is no such statement in any presser or from LE that relates to AT as having similar electronic communications with MB.

There really is nothing to suggest that AT and MB had anything other than a business relationship. They did not work all day in an office together, but only saw each other rarely at various CG activities where they were busy working, in public. Your post is very speculative, which is fine as a theory, but it takes several leaps and bounds to arrive at it. You say "may have" "based on" "perceived notion" maybe campers heard... I'm sorry, it all seems specious at best. Even Jolee - who told her that CT had made MB uncomfortable? Where did that come from other than local rumor passed along as fact?

I don't mean to be snarky, but the source point of rumors could reveal the actual killer.

Did you also here the part discussing "emotional affair in one's mind". CT could've just thought something was going on. Also the part about MB may have told family members / friends that she was "uneasy" regarding CT? It was also noted that "things were going to probably come out" about "domestic issues" that apparently people know about CT.

Well then they either have someone in their family that looks just like her in the eyes and could have the same build or found some stranger that does.

There IS someone in the B-clan who does look like SP.

I admire your work. I know you made a few versions of your "naked green man walking" on previous threads. Did you happen to make a female version, one with *advertiser censored*? I don't think the perp is female, but I'd be interested in seeing green person as a female. Just for curiosity's sake. Normal size boobage please. :happydance:

Not with *advertiser censored*, no. But per request with narrow waist and longer hair.

attachment.php

I've already commented multiple times on what I see when I look at this animation. So you can make up your own minds, I guess.

Attachments

• fem.gif
    fem.gif
    1 MB · Views: 534
Thanks GA_Peach

I've been waiting for a response to the very same question, I asked for a link from Scout yesterday NO REPLY yet.

Thanks ~

BUMPING UP FOR SCOUT TO REPLY with a link

Thanks ~

Brandon Bevers appeared to be calm as you say when he was first in front of TV cameras. I believe he said he wasn't interested in the details of the murder and that he thought it a robbery.
Also, he came home in a rental car and there appears to be nothing accomplished from this fishing trip.

Because his fishing boat was to leave the day she was killed and he got the call before then. I'd bet my last dollar all that was collaborated too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly