TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys/Gals,

What I said is BB and RB have not been named a POI/Suspect. Therefore, you may discuss what's been said in MSM or what they've said in MSM.

Please stop with the insinuations they are involved in Missy's death.

I would hate for some of you to be on the sidelines without posting previliages when something big breaks.

Maybe now is a good time to review the Etiquette and information thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

:tyou:

Bumping

The murderer is an alcoholic- not end stage alcoholism but far enough to have gait disturbance so I'd say functional alcoholic-This rules out all the fitness early bird campers. Close examination of those who know her schedule at very close range and imbibe will narrow the field. Exam local package/ liquor store cameras see who was frequent visitor during the 3 months prior which is my guess the planning period. Townies my guess have good idea

doesn't diabetic neuropathy also cause abnormal gait?

We can't really talk about motive just yet, as it could bring in discussions about the victim, family, and friends.

Bumping to make sure everyone saw this. This is TONIGHT. ;)

In Texas Missy Bevers walked into her church and was attacked by a person wearing swat gear.

Missy Bevers was targeted.

The Bevers murder has captured everyone's attention across the U.S.

Scott Brooks is the Publisher of the Waxahachie Media Group and Sr. Group Publisher for Gatehouse Media North Texas.

Scott Brooks is right in the middle of where this murder took place.

Mr. Brooks has his finger on the pulse of what is going on in his hometown.

In addition, Mr. Brooks wrote a powerful letter to Missy Bevers killer that went viral.

You can read the column HERE

Scott Brooks is my guest on True Crime Radio tonight.

You can listen to the interview after 10:30 PM Eastern tonight, Thursday by clicking HERE

Scott Brooks will have all the scoop for us so be sure and listen!

Tricia

i thought about that this when it was brought up before but the one thing that still cant be ruled out is why Missy wasn't feeling herself the last few weeks before she was killed....that is a big red flag.....LE said she was ambushed when she was in the church.....most robberies take place fast and then the perp leaves.....the fake swat perp was just foolin around waiting
Yes, but who said she wasn't herself lately? A fellow trainer? He's a suspect just like everyone else. If it had been a number of people..good friends, family etc. then I'd have a tendency to give it more credence.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Alcoholic? Wow! I would not have thought 'alcoholic' despite knowing a few alcoholics in my life. Although the SWAT perp does seem to have an unsteady gait and I thought maybe 'drunk' in the video, so you nurses with the eagle eyes may have hit on something. Good job! The feet are so splayed that anyone who knows this person has to recognize them from the video. The perp is short, heavy and has feet that point to the sides rather than the front. There is a very brief profile shot of the perp captured on one of the films - I think this may be a woman.

Jealous wife? Hubby said too many really nice things about the 45 year old woman with the great body who was full of energy and made comparisons?

Did you all see Nancy Grace tonight? She "teased" with story about fil shirts for the longest time. After 15 mins into the show clip was played with fil explaining the pet death. Nancy found him believable about pet story, explanation as did I.

The thing that stands out to me is how husband got news of MB murder from one of the campers...

doesn't diabetic neuropathy also cause abnormal gait?
Alcoholics frequently also have peripheral neuropathy, painful feet.
Should LE subpoena all the bars, liquor stores for their security footage...LOL

Okay, posting again with the correct map this time (I hope!) - thanks for catching the mistake, Cagney. I don't have google maps on this borrowed iPad, and Bing is under the delusion the church has not yet moved. (When I type in the current address, it'can't find it.)

Repost (from pg 19):

I'm thinking about killer's route today, where he went right after the murder.

I'm also disagreeing with the husband's opinion that this was someone Missy didn't know. While that may be true, it may not be true, IMO. That SWAT helmet is a whole lotta bother for someone Missy and/or community doesn't know, wouldn't recognize (in the slim chance she survived the attack).

So back to the route the killer took after killing... I'm thinking killer would want to maintain his everyday routine so as to not arouse suspicion. (I also think killer is young and local and somehow associated with Missy's circles. Don't believe he was a hired hit who flew in or out on a private plane. IMO, that kind of professional killer wouldn't display the hallway and vandalism behavior our killer did.)

So...back to the route. For me, the most obvious connection would be a gym connection. (I also believe our killer is fit.) So, if he went directly to Missy's gym (maybe with SWAT clothes stashed in duffle), maybe he went directly to the showers at the gym, first, then worked out, and then went on to where he goes for his Monday morning weekday.

If the killer went to work out at Anytime Fitness after killing Missy, his route might look something like this:

image.jpg

On the map (which I hope cooperates and opens up), B is Creekside Church and A (in town) is Anytime Fitness. (Sorry it's backwards in order; had to use the Google map on the church's website, which plots the church as destination.)

It might be good to search the route between the two of these, if this killer is also a fitness buff - if that place is the common link. Wondering if LE has taken down the names of those who worked out at Anytime Fitness that morning after the murder and before 9AM. Not that that proves one of those clients had to be the killer. Just a possible, circumstantial piece of the puzzle.

Yes, but who said she wasn't herself lately? A fellow trainer? He's a suspect just like everyone else. If it had been a number of people..good friends, family etc. then I'd have a tendency to give it more credence.

But sometimes and it's quite normal to express different things to others. One might tell their best friend more than another friend and quite honestly I tell my trainer things I don't tell my best friend about. My trainer is like another brother to me and that's our bond.

Texasgirl2 - thanks for tonight's show reminder. Can I listen to the show without signing up on the page? Please advise and thanks in advance!

But sometimes and it's quite normal to express different things to others. One might tell their best friend more than another friend and quite honestly I tell my trainer things I don't tell my best friend about. My trainer is like another brother to me and that's our bond.

Exactly. Doesn't he manage the gym? Both trained others there. A lot of time spent there. She may have confided in him more than anyone IMO. I wish someone knew whether she had missed any gym time lately, for whatever reason.

Some posters expressed its too early to discuss motive, I respect that, I'm just trying to figure out what leads ppl to take another life.....

This perp(s) freaked and pretty much planned it out thoroughly. Took the time to think deeply how to commit a crime with out being noticed....

I really don't want to get into mental health topics because everyone has some sort of dysfunction but the perp just flipped....I view it as a brutal murder........

Alcoholics frequently also have peripheral neuropathy, painful feet.
Should LE subpoena all the bars, liquor stores for their security footage...LOL

Seeing how one of the CG Midlothian facilities is a bar it might not hurt if you want to see footage of participants who might not be currently participating in CG or have gone elsewhere since then. It's 4 miles from the church and the murderer could have conceivably had enough time to commit the murder then show up for class there.

Exactly. Doesn't he manage the gym? Both trained others there. A lot of time spent there. She may have confided in him more than anyone IMO. I wish someone knew whether she had missed any gym time lately, for whatever reason.

And of course, don't forget that the hair dresser/manicurists sometimes know a lot too!

I have not had the chance to read all the posts. Just heard about this case. Watching the video numerous times I have several odd thoughts... Is this a woman wearing a man's outfit so some difficulty walking. It this a pregnant woman using a man's outfit to appear bigger and cover preganancy. Walking with the toes pointed out, could this be a woman trained in ballet. At the 1:06 mark of the video the person turns to her/his left to walk across hall. One foot remains angle toward the right while left foot makes complete turn, creating a split second stance like "second" position in ballet. This is not a comme foot placement for someone to use. If the outfit was simply two big it would account for the odd movement.

Yes, I agree. But if I sensed something was bothering someone I cared about, I'd
get to the bottom of it. I'll
back off for a few days but if it persists I will find out directly from them. And maybe it's a "convenient" thing for her male friend to say that. Maybe he's deflecting. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member