TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree. But if I sensed something was bothering someone I cared about, I'd
get to the bottom of it. I'll
back off for a few days but if it persists I will find out directly from them. And maybe it's a "convenient" thing for her male friend to say that. Maybe he's deflecting. Who knows?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Yes, but ppl can be great actors/actresses and act fine. We don't know what's in the fine print in the LE interviews that have taken place.

Yes, but ppl can be great actors/actresses and act fine. We don't know what's in the fine print in the LE interviews that have taken place.
Exactly.

We also don't know if any of the people interviewed have suddenly retained an attorney.

Just to clarify, I am not referring to Missy's family. I think I've made it pretty clear that I don't suspect anyone in Missy's family of being involved in her murder.

Also, even if someone in Missy's circle of friends or acquaintances has recently retained an attorney, it does not mean the person is guilty, but it might be interesting information to file away.

I wish the media would get their hands on more of the "several" search warrants that have reportedly been served by LE in this case.

I am happy to say I'm a dumb looker or I haven't been thorough enough or looked in the right places but I've checked and I can't find anywhere where the police said Missy was ambushed. Or targeted or was severely beaten or where on the head she was hit or specifically with what and how many times.

Can someone help me out?

Well Ms. Tricia will you ask him a question for me....Ask him if he can get us a floor plan for this Blessed Church PRETTY PLEASE!!!!! This mimi is almost pulled a bald spot lol :p tyou:

So sorry still waiting on a response and I'm sorry I worked until it was to late to take pics. The church office is closed tomorrow so maybe I can nose around a bit more. :)

And of course, don't forget that the hair dresser/manicurists sometimes know a lot too!
For sure!!! And we nurses have a saying too, when in doubt, ask a smoking(cigs) housekeeper. They know everything! Bet a camper/trainer gives the info that breaks this case IMO.

From the edited statement today, just curious, how does BB know that MB did not know her killer? TIA

I am happy to say I'm a dumb looker or I haven't been thorough enough or looked in the right places but I've checked and I can't find anywhere where the police said Missy was ambushed. Or targeted or was severely beaten or where on the head she was hit or specifically with what and how many times.

Can someone help me out?

It's reported in the media here as coming from LE, but so far LE has not officially said that she was targeted or ambushed:
http://www.fox4news.com/news/133614199-story
I do think she was targeted and possibly ambushed, but so far LE has not officially said either happened...at least as far as I'm aware.

Does anyone know how this perp got into the building?

Okay so I don't have to spend the next 3 hours playing catch up. Anything new? Or any new angles

Sent from my iPhone

Quick question.
How did the first camper arrive at 4:35 yet she wasn't found until nearly 5?

I am seeing several posts like this. I walk a lot like that, even with the right foot turned out a little. I am a woman old enough to be retired and have never drunk alcohol in my life. Your theories may be right, but I wouldn't count on it. I thought I was replying with a quote about it being an alcoholic middle aged man. I left off the quote.

I am seeing several posts like this. I walk a lot like that, even with the right foot turned out a little. I am a woman old enough to be retired and have never drunk alcohol in my life. Your theories may be right, but I wouldn't count on it. I thought I was replying with a quote about it being an alcoholic middle aged man. I left off the quote.

A lot of people in this case appear to be absolutely certain they know why the perp walks/moves the way they do. The problem is, different people are "certain" of wildly different things. That's the problem with staring at a video or a picture too long--you start to see what you want to see.

Texasgirl2 - thanks for tonight's show reminder. Can I listen to the show without signing up on the page? Please advise and thanks in advance!

Yikes. I'm not sure?! I thought it would just be at the link as last week's is on there now to listen to. As far as I know, we don't have to sign up on the page but I am not 100% sure on that.

Does anyone know if you have to sign up to listen to Tricia's interview tonight? Is it live?

Yes, it appears that all the classroom doors have those long narrow windows. Probably per institutional code and liability issues. I believe it's a classroom trash can next to the door. In a previous thread I stated that when I taught school those were kept by the door for janitorial staff ease in emptying each day.

Not sure if I'm understanding the problem you're having with this door and Rm 12 - but I can assure you it is not a restroom (and JHarlin can probably do an even better job of that, as it used to be her home church). * To answer your question in second photo "what is that beside doorframe?" - that is the number 12.

That is not a rest room for sure.

Quick question.

Arrival time of CG team member is likely to be recorded from video - as in an arrival of a vehicle. We can't presume that the person did anything more than sit in their car - could be someone who likes to be early - sat in the car trimming their nails, meditating, or whatever.

Media reported that it was more than one person who entered the building to find Missy. We don't know the arrival times of others.

We also don't know if any of the people interviewed have suddenly retained an attorney.

Just to clarify, I am not referring to Missy's family. I think I've made it pretty clear that I don't suspect anyone in Missy's family of being involved in her murder.

Also, even if someone in Missy's circle of friends or acquaintances has recently retained an attorney, it does not mean the person is guilty, but it might be interesting information to file away.

I wish the media would get their hands on more of the "several" search warrants that have reportedly been served by LE in this case.

I don't think they can until they have been served and filed.

Quick question.

I believe they waited outside until the class was ready to begin. They then entered and found her body.

The murderer is an alcoholic- not end stage alcoholism but far enough to have gait disturbance so I'd say functional alcoholic-This rules out all the fitness early bird campers. Close examination of those who know her schedule at very close range and imbibe will narrow the field. Exam local package/ liquor store cameras see who was frequent visitor during the 3 months prior which is my guess the planning period. Townies my guess have good idea

No liquor stores in area. Dry. Beer and wine in stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper