TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the whole entire file, starting out with Ross Harris case, Missy Bevers case promised in first few seconds, so it's not last week's show--but how do you listen live? Is there a chat room? Sorry so dumb.. At least I can listen to the whole thing, but I don't know how you guys are listening live.

You are listening to it. Missy's part comes on in a bit. It's not live now, but a prerecorded tape.

I've got the whole entire file, starting out with Ross Harris case, Missy Bevers case promised in first few seconds, so it's not last week's show--but how do you listen live? Is there a chat room? Sorry so dumb.. At least I can listen to the whole thing, but I don't know how you guys are listening live.

Hi there. Thinking all can listen at their leisure. Approx. 50 minutes long. It sounds to me like you are in the right place.

i thought about that this when it was brought up before but the one thing that still cant be ruled out is why Missy wasn't feeling herself the last few weeks before she was killed....that is a big red flag.....LE said she was ambushed when she was in the church.....most robberies take place fast and then the perp leaves.....the fake swat perp was just foolin around waiting

How reliable is that statement, though? To me, that statement by Mr. Garcia seems less than credible b/c of the fact that he assumes things he cannot possibly know. He said that she seemed reserved, as though "someone was after her." That's quite a leap of logic. If someone close to me were being quieter than usual, I might think they were 1) sick; 2) tired or overworked; 3) had personal problems - maybe a fight with a spouse, problems at work, etc. I would NOT say to myself, gee, John is awfully quiet lately; he must have someone going after him. Sorry, but that's just a very bizarre thing to assume.

Thank you Spanish. I think they may be playing a little loose. The news anyway.

I'm not sure which way I'm leaning now. The prior burglaries bug me. I find I'm being too easily influenced by unsubstantiated info.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Related to that, what would also be good to know is for how long the exterior cameras weren't working. If this was targeted, nothing would stop the perp from doing prep work Sunday night after everyone left. Without knowing about all the interior cameras, the perp could have accomplished some or all of the breaking an entrance into the building before Monday morning and then returned on Monday morning and quickly got inside. The prior church thief struck in two different rounds and I haven't heard anything so far that would have stopped this perp doing exterior prep work way before 3:50 AM Monday.

I find that the perp either had major brass, insider knowledge of the church's security or an LE/criminal background to recognize that busting a window there wouldn't automatically trigger a police response...which perhaps they tested this Sunday night by breaking a window and watching from afar to see if anything happened, but with that without knowing the exterior cameras didn't work would create a major danger that the targeted killing wouldn't take place there if LE showed up while at the same time being caught on camera plus getting Missy to be way more defensive. I do think they had to have some insider knowledge of some sort to know that they could operate as they did freely for 30 minutes without fear that LE would storm the place and arrest them before Missy even arrived.

Drunks stagger and have an uneven gait. I do not see staggering in the gait of this suspect, even if he for some reason decided it would be wise to get roaring drunk at 4:00 in the morning prior to committing a murder that he'd otherwise meticulously planned.

Annie, I would guess that you had perhaps flat feet or one of the gaits described on my post up above with link and photos. Welcome to the thread and put on your seatbelt...the ride can get wild in here.

The first thing I thought of when I saw him walking down the hallway - especially in that bit just before he starts touching the wall - was that he may be drunk. And instead of a young pregnant woman, I see that stooped posture with the rounded shoulders and that body shape, and I imagine an older man with a big old beer belly.

That's just MO, of course. Others are free to see the aforementioned aliens, ballerinas or even Elvis. ;)

How reliable is that statement, though? To me, that statement by Mr. Garcia seems less than credible b/c of the fact that he assumes things he cannot possibly know. He said that she seemed reserved, as though "someone was after her." That's quite a leap of logic. If someone close to me were being quieter than usual, I might think they were 1) sick; 2) tired or overworked; 3) had personal problems - maybe a fight with a spouse, problems at work, etc. I would NOT say to myself, gee, John is awfully quiet lately; he must have someone going after him. Sorry, but that's just a very bizarre thing to assume.

What if John turned up murdered by a creepy figure, though?

I took that as more of a 'hindsight' comment, a 'conclusion' he came to after he had found out about her death and the video.

However, he runs gym she was at probably every day. They trained people there(aka personal trainers). We aren't privy to maybe someone stalking her there that he had to talk to as in warn. He knows alot about her just by the amount of time they saw each other. And IMO he wasn't going to say on TV, "hey, I think so and so did it" "this is what has been goin on" etc. He may have been tactfully saying, "I know what's up". Just a thought.

The first thing I thought of when I saw him walking down the hallway - especially in that bit just before he starts touching the wall - was that he may be drunk. And instead of a young pregnant woman, I see that stooped posture with the rounded shoulders and that body shape, and I imagine an older man with a big old beer belly.

That's just MO, of course. Others are free to see the aforementioned aliens, ballerinas or even Elvis. ;)

Or high. Cocaine etc. Still very able to function etc. Or hopped up on these energy drinks popular with the training crowd. I have worked with people who had 2-3 cans of that stuff and they are jittery as heck.

Related to that, what would also be good to know is for how long the exterior cameras weren't working. If this was targeted, nothing would stop the perp from doing prep work Sunday night after everyone left. Without knowing about all the interior cameras, the perp could have accomplished some or all of the breaking an entrance into the building before Monday morning and then returned on Monday morning and quickly got inside. The prior church thief struck in two different rounds and I haven't heard anything so far that would have stopped this perp doing exterior prep work way before 3:50 AM Monday.

I find that the perp either had major brass, insider knowledge of the church's security or an LE/criminal background to recognize that busting a window there wouldn't automatically trigger a police response...which perhaps they tested this Sunday night by breaking a window and watching from afar to see if anything happened, but with that without knowing the exterior cameras didn't work would create a major danger that the targeted killing wouldn't take place there if LE showed up while at the same time being caught on camera plus getting Missy to be way more defensive. I do think they had to have some insider knowledge of some sort to know that they could operate as they did freely for 30 minutes without fear that LE would storm the place and arrest them before Missy even arrived.
Just curious. The single door in the back that had the lock that you could only
open with a key: did the perp break the small window, reach in and try to open the door only to find he couldn't. Is that when he/ she knocked the entire door knob off?

I am still leaning that this was done by 2 perps,one might have been there or knew of the planning and this was a personal killing. Missy was popular and she had it all....the family and her love for fitness....no one can ever get in another one's mind but whatever the reason was the perp(s) freaked over some event.....

rejection, misunderstood something that was spoken, jealous......

I've even wondered if there aren't 2 perps... In identical "gear"

What if John turned up murdered by a creepy figure, though?

I took that as more of a 'hindsight' comment, a 'conclusion' he came to after he had found out about her death and the video.

That could happen to John - heck, anything short of aliens having been probing him for weeks could happen to him, but it's still a bizarre conclusion to jump to. Either way, I just don't really see how his hindsight is anything to base any conclusions on.

Ms. Tricia, it was not Missy's church... she attended Cowboy Church. The Murder took place at Creekside Church of Christ where she led a CG work out group, as a Trainer.

I read Missy's facebook in the very beginning before it was scrubbed. I never saw a post that said the class would be moved inside. Did anyone catch a screen shot of it? Please don't post it here, TOS, but could you please paraphrase what she said? Not what you've read or heard about it, but what it actually said. Thanks!!

open with a key: did the perp break the small window, reach in and try to open the door only to find he couldn't. Is that when he/ she knocked the entire door knob off?

They knocked the whole door knob off? I don't think I caught that. That would take a fair bit of effort and strength wouldn't it? (I've not tried and don't have a spare door knob)

However, he runs gym she was at probably every day. They trained people there(aka personal trainers). We aren't privy to maybe someone stalking her there that he had to talk to as in warn. He knows alot about her just by the amount of time they saw each other. And IMO he wasn't going to say on TV, "hey, I think so and so did it" "this is what has been goin on" etc. He may have been tactfully saying, "I know what's up". Just a thought.

If he knew someone was stalking her, I'm fairly certain he'd have said that - to help the investigation and help find the killer. I'm not really comfortable with reading things into statements that there is just no proof of.

What's wrong JHarlin??

Great article just sad.

And her church home was Cowboy church. Her oldest daughter is 15. I couldn't listen to any more just makes me sick someone is sitting out there while these girls will no longer have good night kisses from their mom. No mom there for their first break up. No mom there for their wedding day. No mom there to hold a grand baby. Just heartbreaking.

According to the warrant, the shirt was Laura Scott, a brand sold at Sears. I don't see a man wearing this shirt. It must belong to his wife but he took it to the dry cleaners. Not sure what value that may add.

Thank you Tricia and Mr. Brooks! Great program for Missy.

I don't think we - the public - know that, but I do think given all the effort on that door that is probably how the perp got in. However, we know there was multiple break-in actions by the perp in different areas in the back (3 locations). The multiple locations are why I speculate that one of them may have been a test break just to see what, if anything, happened with LE in response. This shows all three break-in locations, which the perp for instance could have entered by the large window, which I think that window for a time was reported as the entrance by some reporters:
[video=twitter;722427836607234048]https://twitter.com/JennyAFox4/status/722427836607234048[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo