TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very curious about her gym buddy saying she was more reserved, quiet recently.
I would like to know if there was anyone else who noticed a change in Missy
I have not seen anything else in print from other sources
Has anyone?

We haven't heard from Missy's family and friends so it is hard to get a feel for Missy aside from her fitness aspirations.

IMO, whatever happened to her was rather apparent to those who found her
It may have not been the COD, but LE said trauma to the body
I believe the search warrant (for Missy's car) stated cause of death as head wound caused by blunt object.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned earlier that Firefighters are taught to "trace" the wall with their hand as they walk, much like the perp in the video does at one point. What is the purpose of doing that? To be able to navigate in situations where it is difficult to see? Just interesting to me that their weapon could possibly be a Halligan, like firefighters use as y'all showed upthread AND that the individual does something that a firefighter is supposedly trained to do? That being said, I realize that they totally could just have a normal hammer and be drunk/high and trying to keep their balance at that moment. Just thinking....

Only two things have officially been released by LE concerning physical description - the perp's gait with right foot turnout, and his height. Height was originally estimated to be 6' - at least BB was saying that's what LE were saying. In an earlier thread, when a later article posted said that LE now listed 5'9" as the tallest estimate I was turning cartwheels, as I thought the same as you--this was not a tall person. I'd been using Texas building codes (door handle heights) and had gotten anywhere from 5'3" to 5'9" - but never 6 feet tall. (Hubby is in TX construction and identified the door I was measuring suspect against as a 70" tall interior door, with handles generally 36" up from the bottom.) This is why I can't for the life of me understand all the ppl who are adamantly pointing fingers at at Missy's husband, who is at least 6' tall and probably taller.

I'll see if I can round up the link for you.

ETA: this is not to say I haven't found some media interviews to be odd (though that could be for several reasons, including numbness and shock)...just that I don't think BB could have been the person in the SWAT gear. Can't shorten your height for disguise purposes.

Might want to recheck your 70" measure for height of door. Standard doors for residential is at least 80". 70" is only 5'10".

Her facebook page shows she recently friended a firefighter. Probably nothing but definitely interesting considering the firefighter discussion taking place currently.

What does the seemingly nonchalant nature of the killer roaming the halls tell us?

If you have rage and anger for Missy to want to kill her I wouldn't expect to see lackadaisical behavior. I feel like the person would have been more tense and in position vs wandering around the church.

This is why I just still sorta feel like it is a hit. This person looked like he/she was trying follow an assignment without being the one that wanted Missy dead.

But by tomorrow I will change my mind :confused:

Her facebook page shows she recently friended a firefighter. Probably nothing but definitely interesting considering the firefighter discussion taking place currently.

She's also friends with at least one other Midlothian Fire Fighter. Several days ago I actually went through all of them.

Geologists/engineers also wear steel-toe boots and they are heavy, especially so if a couple of sizes to big. They would have access to all this stuff - boots, rock picks, professional headlamps. This might explain the girly swing with the hammer, geologists use it just to chip a little bit of rock - not a great big heavy swing.

Fake Cop Warning After Fitness Trainer Killed in Midlothian Church

Code Blue is in the business of selling everything a police officer would need and although anyone can score a cop costume online or at stores like Target, Jeremy Washington says walk-in stores like his have strict policies on selling to the public.

"No, they would not be able to buy anything in the store, especially with anything with police," Washington said. "First thing we're going to do is ask you for your credentials. After you present your credentials of police, security, constable, sheriff, then after that that gives you authority to buy what you need."

http://cw33.com/2016/04/20/fake-cop-gear-warning-after-woman-killed-in-midlothian-church/

WATCH THE VIDEO AT THE LINK BELOW FROM CRIMEWATCH DAILY

"It was a shoddy amount of clothing to look like some type of enforcement officer, it wasn't real tactical clothing," Brandon said.

And Jeremy Washington says not just anyone can buy a cop uniform.

"The first thing we're going to do is ask you for credentials, and then as you present your credentials of police, security, constable, sheriff, that gives you authority to buy what you need," said Washington.

http://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0_ztk0a9xx

Thank you! I couldn't remember if the 2nd clip that was released had a time stamp. It's difficult to put together the route of the perp without the time stamp. I can't help but think one of them was 1 second after or before MB died.
Sends chills down my spine.

The first and second clips were time stamped I am 100% positive and I also believe the new three in one video is shorter than what we have seen previously. Seems like LE took out something but I haven't been able to figure out what is missing now. There were several cuts in the first two videos released. I noticed because it was if there was a glitch (I notice these things). Wish I could put my finger on what we saw before but can't see now. It might give us a new clue.

Anyone know why the police department would retroactively removed the time stamps from the video? It's a little late to undo that at this point, what purpose would it serve to change that now?

At a quick lunch break....i'm subbing at high school today......what did i miss!?

There is TXI there in town- it is a cement company? Any reason to have this stuff there??

The shape of the tool looks a little like this, IMO

image.jpg

This is my tool that I keep in my Jeep. Its a multi purpose tool that I purchased online. It shatters glass in case we are submerged. It clips on to interior of my wrangler door hinge. Since it is high up and hard to get in, I clip it inside and it serves as a handle. I think there are many other uses for it, but, that's what I use it for. FWIW.

Here's something else to research. Besides the CG business MB was active in the Thrive nutrition business. At the Dateline NBC FB page, if you click on MB picture you go to the story regarding her murder. Read the comments. One person mentions that MB was the third person in that group to die recently. Because Thrive is multi level marketing you have a lot of competition there also. Money could be a motive too. Especially if MB was moving in on someone's "territory." MB would be the perfect person to sell Thrive. With her great body, etc. I bet people would be more then willing to do what she was doing to look that good.
JMO
Here's the link to the Dateline NBC FB page. https://www.facebook.com/datelinenbc/?fref=photo

Might want to recheck your 70" measure for height of door. Standard doors for residential is at least 80". 70" is only 5'10".

Checked with hubby again (my on-site building code source ;) ). That was a typo/memory glitch - thanks for catching it (going on memory from Thread 2!)

Standard interior doors (nonresidential, such as this church) = 7'-0" (see what I did there? :eek: ) = 84" OR 6'8" = 80"

I'm trying to do mostly reading today. Obviously need to give the brain a break...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper