TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The husband and his father said they greatly appreciate all of LE pursuits. They were pleased LE followed up on this, no matter how trivial it appeared. Because in the end, it is trivial. Thus the sister's frustration that it somehow became newsworthy.

Agree. The dry cleaners has just lost a valued customer for calling LE to pick up the shirts.

But I would like to mull on this for a second.

Your daughter in law was killed by whomever. But you decide to take blood stained shirts to a cleaners that knows your son is under the realm?

Now it may be animal blood. But come on. Was this a shirt that couldn't be washed at home. Was this a special shirt that had to be dry cleaned. Is the father in law the dry cleaners type. Does he dress in silk shirts or dont have a washer or dryer or something. Just asking.

Is he trying to waste the police time? Why take a bloody shirt now. Come on.

Was he lol while dropping that shirt off as a prank?

Just sayin...my hubby takes all clothes except socks and underwear to the dry cleaners. He's weird like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PibblePal View Post
I hope this is allowed to say on here, even though it is speculation (always scared to post on here). I can't keep up with the rules - how some things are allowed and others are not - so please ask admins to delete if not. This is JMO - not from an official media source.

Re: the kitchen at the church:
I'm sure one of the other locations MB had access to and utilized was the kitchen. She may have brought pitchers/cooler/something similar to fill with ice and water for the campers, for those who did not bring their own bottles or for refills. Bootcamp isn't your typical workout - its brutal! LOL!
If we do not have access to the kitchen cameras (and if the church did not install cameras in the actual rooms - not that we have seen at least), that may have been an action area for the crime

It would be my guess that the kitchen was part of/behind the "Common Grounds" labeled area in the main foyer across from the sanctuary. It's the place you see with the corrugated sliding doors.

View attachment 93122

Plumbing is very expensive to put in, so if the coffee bar is there it wouldn't surprise me if that were also part of the kitchen. Would make sense, too, if the group was possibly planning on working out in the foyer as wondered about up thread - the kitchen (with water and snacks) would be right there.
OK..... Now We getting somewhere

Teen are is to the back. Thats where the boarded up doors are with the railing. Very back of building. Its also the one I had with blue hanging stuff for VBS was Mt Everest Theme...
That hallway would lead up to the front, and at the end a left you would see straight down the Main hall to the Awning doors... to the Left be double doors out to the side (where the golf cart is parked in one photo) Still that door where propped open, I cant figure out. NOW I did find pictures of kitchen... but only tables. :thinking:

Where is THIS???
terri missy bevers creekside church inside 12 news timestamped.JPG

Terri Missy Bevers church  dutch door area abcd .JPG

OK...

LEO said Perp first appeared on video at 358. Thats the time stamped image that is a little better to look at but the MPD video show a few seconds prior (time stamp door opened and walking off, fixing to leave area. ...

The area that Perp walked to then goes to next camera is right at those doors. notice the little rack holding papers and the door and the sliding accordion type door. right next to the hall with the dutch doors.

Thanks for the link. BB seemed to answer all questions asked unless it would compromise the investigation. One question I have not seen is if LE had anyone take a lie detectors test and the results from these tests. I know if any of my family was involved in a murder I would want LE and everyone spending the most resources looking in the right direction. Not only it can rule out the person is involved, it can also help to find if the person was involved in anything that could have caused another person to want to harm MB.

Just my 2 cents, sorry don't do emojis.

Just sayin...my hubby takes all clothes except socks and underwear to the dry cleaners. He's weird like that.

Lol. He either has a good paying job or rich folks or you are rich or he simply loves having someone else do the work so you guys can have more free time. I salute.

Agree. The dry cleaners has just lost a valued customer for calling LE to pick up the shirts.

Your daughter in law was killed by whomever. But you decide to take blood stained shirts to a cleaners that knows your son is under the realm?

Now it may be animal blood. But come on. Was this a shirt that couldn't be washed at home. Was this a special shirt that had to be dry cleaned. Is the father in law the dry cleaners type. Does he dress in silk shirts or dont have a washer or dryer or something. Just asking.

BB and FIL said the dry cleaners did the correct action of contacting the LE, so I do not see them losing them as a customer. Also they got free advertisement, not that they were looking for that but they did.

Lol. He either has a good paying job or rich folks or you are rich or he simply loves having someone else do the work so you guys can have more free time. I salute.

Dry cleaning is not expensive at all. [emoji849]

The guy took bloody clothing to be cleaned
I don't see it as a joke or wasting LE's time.

The dog died, they went to the vet, they got blood on their clothing, they had them cleaned

Someone in previous threads speculated that the church or their insurance should have to be financially liable for what took place.

But I disagree. This wasn't a Walmart or business. It's a non-profit church (for the most part) that allows certain organizations to have access under good faith.

Now if the church charges CG to use the facilities. Then that's a different thing. Where they would be liable.

That was me and that was precisely the issue I raised as to whether they were tenant or licensee, which if CG paid for the use of the premises the liability is one thing while if they're someone who asked for permission to use the church for free that's a whole different thing as your liability in that situation is only slightly higher than if someone breaks into a place and gets injured as it is very low. In my family's case we as commercial landlords were sued by the contractor of a commercial tenant (an invitee of an invitee) who claimed they were exposed to asbestos for a day. Which in Texas premises liability law there is a necessary-use exemption, which if there was litigation over it would probably claim this exemption that Missy had to be there in an unsafe location early in the morning where a major theft (two thefts in the row by the same perp actually) had already taken place on that premises previously, but there was no security system despite the landlord being on notice that a crime like that could take place on those grounds.

I think the term dry cleaners is confusing some here. Many cleaners offer full laundry service. Lots of people drop off their laundry. It's a non issue. I hope! :deadhorse:

This is probaby the one your speaking about. Crime Scene and its behind her truck. Truck still there View attachment 93125

The white truck with rear cargo open is an unmarked LE vehicle - on the WFAA video (which I can't seem to get to operate now) it showed evidence tubs inside.

View attachment 93127

Missy's truck was this silvery gray one, seen way back in this photo with the exercise gear piled next to the building and the passenger door ajar. It was towed away after this newscast:

View attachment 93128

Dry cleaning is not expensive at all. [emoji849]

I know my friend. Some spend money on booze and gambling and some spend money on dry cleaning and other simple things that make life more easier.

I definitely understand.

The dog died, they went to the vet, they got blood on their clothing, they had them cleaned

Yes!!

They came from out of town...do they live in Cali? I guess id have my clothes cleaned instead of buying new ones too. Especially if my sweet baby dog had died in my arms while wearing one.

Eta: my 14 year old chi died last year and I keep the blanket she died on in a ziplock bag in a cedar chest. I'm sentimental about my furbabies. (Yes, I washed it first)

That was me and that was precisely the issue I raised as to whether they were tenant or licensee, which if CG paid for the use of the premises the liability is one thing while if they're someone who asked for permission to use the church for free that's a whole different thing as your liability in that situation is only slightly higher than if someone breaks into a place and gets injured as it is very low. In my family's case we as commercial landlords were sued by the contractor of a commercial tenant (an invitee of an invitee) who claimed they were exposed to asbestos for a day. Which in Texas premises liability law there is a necessary-use exemption, which if there was litigation over it would probably claim this exemption that Missy had to be there in an unsafe location early in the morning where a major theft (two thefts in the row by the same perp actually) had already taken place on that premises previously, but there was no security system despite the landlord being on notice that a crime like that could take place on those grounds.

I think it was discussed before that the campers filled out waiver forms re liability....most camps require this

The white truck with rear cargo open is an unmarked LE vehicle - on the WFAA video (which I can't seem to get to operate now) it showed evidence tubs inside.

View attachment 93127

Missy's truck was this silvery gray one, seen way back in this photo with the exercise gear piled next to the building and the passenger door ajar. It was then towed away:

View attachment 93128

Seeing the door ajar on Missy's truck makes me sad and also sends a chill down my spine since I assume that the truck was discovered with the door ajar when LE arrived. It just hits me visually how Missy was unloading her truck and was probably between loads of stuff when she was ambushed.

Was this a special shirt that couldn't be washed at home.

Okay the dog died. But your son wife was just murdered by an unknown.

So maybe dad never thought that through. Was this his favorite shirt or his only shirt.

Who wants to wash a bloody shirt at the cleaners while the son hasnt been cleared yet. Was this jodi arias bloody. Or was it just 1 or 2 stains.

I'm just saying that the dad should know that this isn't the time to take bloody shirts to the cleaners. This isn't the time. Especially if your son is still under the realm.

Are you kidding me.

I am so bummed. These threads are moving SO FAST! I can't keep up with the reading because I haven't been able to get WS to load on my iPad for the last few days. I rarely get time to log on via my desktop which is now the only way I can read. :( Sorry to be off topic but anyone else having this problem? I can only get the first page to load. When I try to go from there to another page it crashes. This only happens with WS. I tried the mobile version and it didn't help at all.

So, I am WAY behind on Missy's case. I do hope and pray there is a big break for LE soon.

It may have been dress clothes for a vigil, memorial or for the upcoming funeral.
I really hope no one would prank LE during a murder investigation of their own daughter-in-law's homicide investigation.
He did seem to think the whole thing was absurd and humorous but maybe he smiled and laughed because he was masking his anger of being accused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95