TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this a special shirt that couldn't be washed at home.

Okay the dog died. But your son wife was just murdered by an unknown.

So maybe dad never thought that through. Was this his favorite shirt or his only shirt.

Who wants to wash a bloody shirt at the cleaners while the son hasnt been cleared yet. Was this jodi arias bloody. Or was it just 1 or 2 stains.

I'm just saying that the dad should know that this isn't the time to take bloody shirts to the cleaners. This isn't the time. Especially if your son is still under the realm.

Are you kidding me.

No, no I am not kidding you at all
I simply don't see it as you do
I think the guy just wanted his clothing cleaned

Anyway, we will agree to disagree and move on

Dog fights can be nasty especially if the little one bled out. :(
So to the Dry Cleaner it might have raised some serious red flags. But he was doing their job as a concerned citizen.

Agree. My cats shed hair big time. Plus we have puppies that are still potty training.

So I will not have a regular shirt dry cleaned if my dogs or cats bled on it, pooped on it, or shedded maximum matted down hair on it. Jmo

Unless this shirt was special. It would be tossed. Jmo

Holy cow us that possible? I've never been pregnant so I'm no expert but I know a lady that barrel raced until her 8th month. A whole different kind of strenuous I know. Yikes. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mom did rodeo events until she was 5 mo preg with me and walked 5 miles the day before I was born. It's possible imo.

But there appears to be a window in that door. And if you zoom the picture it looks like one of these big gray trash cans they type with rollers

View attachment 93131

View attachment 93134

I have not been following the comments about the doors and the lay of the building, but to me these are exterior doors because they have that retracting arm. I am wondering if that is some type of Rubbermaid tub on the ground outside? Like something somebody would load up to bring inside? IDK. I might be way off.

The 'They' is Brandon and Randy, not LE. LE felt it worthwhile to investigate or else they wouldn't have investigated it in the first place and also from the same article they are still investigating it:

Bevers are saying LE is wasting their time, but LE is not saying that this is a waste of time.

Well, I am days behind on this discussion, so...stating the obvious here... but this (LE testing the shirt) tells me that Missy's blood must have been shed; she probably didn't die from a closed head injury.

fill me in please re the catch of the day....after last nights discussion on here i thought a UFO landed

Hell I thought I had it figured out all the way lololol that why I deleted my post I guess after you quoted it lol

I am having to rethink. lol

But there appears to be a window in that door. And if you zoom the picture it looks like one of these big gray trash cans they type with rollers

View attachment 93131

View attachment 93134

I do think that's a trash can. :) I've thought that since the beginning. Are you saying that because the door has a possible window pane on it, that it is making you question whether or not it's the bible study/3-5th graders room? Just trying to understand what is bugging you about that window. lol

In Texas Missy Bevers walked into her church and was attacked by a person wearing swat gear.

Missy Bevers was targeted.

The Bevers murder has captured everyone's attention across the U.S.

Scott Brooks is the Publisher of the Waxahachie Media Group and Sr. Group Publisher for Gatehouse Media North Texas.

Scott Brooks is right in the middle of where this murder took place.

Mr. Brooks has his finger on the pulse of what is going on in his hometown.

In addition, Mr. Brooks wrote a powerful letter to Missy Bevers killer that went viral.

You can read the column HERE

Scott Brooks is my guest on True Crime Radio tonight.

You can listen to the interview after 10:30 PM Eastern tonight, Thursday by clicking HERE

Scott Brooks will have all the scoop for us so be sure and listen!

Tricia

Well Ms. Tricia will you ask him a question for me....Ask him if he can get us a floor plan for this Blessed Church PRETTY PLEASE!!!!! This mimi is almost pulled a bald spot lol :p :pullhair::pullhair::pullhair: :tyou:

Not all clothes are cheap.

Imo if one of my inlaws was killed and a week later I had a dirty shirt, I'd drop it off at the cleaner's. My life wouldn't stop. Honestly, I'd be more upset about my dog. JMO

Agree. We all have special clothing that means something to us which is definitely understandable.

So I will not argue with the notion.

Agree. The dry cleaners has just lost a valued customer for calling LE to pick up the shirts.

But I would like to mull on this for a second.

Your daughter in law was killed by whomever. But you decide to take blood stained shirts to a cleaners that knows your son is under the realm?

Now it may be animal blood. But come on. Was this a shirt that couldn't be washed at home. Was this a special shirt that had to be dry cleaned. Is the father in law the dry cleaners type. Does he dress in silk shirts or dont have a washer or dryer or something. Just asking.

Is he trying to waste the police time? Why take a bloody shirt now. Come on.

Was he lol while dropping that shirt off as a prank?

Ok I hate to officially join in the dry cleaning of bloody shirts conversation but IMO I feel the need to respond. The FIL (RB) came in from out of town. From California I believe. His DIL was just murdered, he may or may not be staying in a hotel, and just maybe has a limited wardrobe with him. Just maybe between the tragedy of losing Missy and then a beloved family pet in such a horrible way, he didn't feel like asking his grieving son if he could pop over to do some laundry.

I would not try to get bloodstains out of a white shirt on my own and I guess in the aftermath of losing my dog (something I just went through two weeks ago) it just might not occur to me that bringing in a bloodstained shirt would cause such an uproar.

All MOO

I do think that's a trash can. :) I've thought that since the beginning. Are you saying that because the door has a possible window pane on it, that it is making you question whether or not it's the bible study/3-5th graders room? Just trying to understand what is bugging you about that window. lol

No, someone said they thought was a restroom somewhere back there lol I was meaning I dont think it a restroom with a window in it lol

:silly: I keep looking ... zooming and my eyes cross ;)

Now If I only could figure out what those rooms were on the LEFT side as you come in the front. The stuff opposite the Cub Corner they also have 2 sets of windows as the right side does when looking at building from the front.

Ok I hate to officially join in the dry cleaning of bloody shirts conversation but IMO I feel the need to respond. The FIL (RB) came in from out of town. From California I believe. His DIL was just murdered, he may or may not be staying in a hotel, and just maybe has a limited wardrobe with him. Just maybe between the tragedy of losing Missy and then a beloved family pet in such a horrible way, he didn't feel like asking his grieving son if he could pop over to do some laundry.

I would not try to get bloodstains out of a white shirt on my own and I guess in the aftermath of losing my dog (something I just went through two weeks ago) it just might not occur to me that bringing in a bloodstained shirt would cause such an uproar.

All MOO

I thought that the FIL was from Texas?

No, no I am not kidding you at all
I simply don't see it as you do
I think the guy just wanted his clothing cleaned

Anyway, we will agree to disagree and move on

No worries. I think we agree on 90% of things about this actual case.

So we can agree to disagree about the 10%

But at least we know that we agree on the other 90% of this case. Jmo

I'm talking about suing the church - the owner of the premises - not CG corporate.
JMO, but it doesn't make sense to me that she could sue the church (or any public place) simply because some of their not-required-by-law security equipment malfunctioned. When I worked in a TX public building teaching a sport several years ago, I was not promised that the building's security system would be fail-safe. I was what they call an "independent contractor" and paid the facility a percentage of my student fees for the privilege of working there. If I'd gotten mugged in that building because I let myself in with a key prior to any one else, and someone had broken into the locked doors and was laying in wait, it would be hard for me to see how that was the building owner or company's fault.

Of course, I'm not a lawyer, so this is just human reasoning here. I'm sure wilder lawsuits have been filed. But...I do wonder what this discussion has to do with sleuthing the case. (IMO, JMO, MOO...)

No worries. I think we agree on 90% of things about this actual case.

So we can agree to disagree about the 10%

But at least we know that we agree on the other 90% of this case. Jmo

LOL, I will agree with that :)

Random thoughts:

I think the dry cleaner did the right thing.

If my dog was injured and died and there was blood on my shirt, I would throw the shirt out. It would always be a reminder to me. We're all different.

I wonder if the killer brought the fake swat gear to the church and got changed after they broke in. After the murder they changed again and left, maybe even mingling with the campers. Just a thought. I can't remember if this has been brought up. It was a tight timeline but the killer took a lot of chances.

Well Ms. Tricia will you ask him a question for me....Ask him if he can get us a floor plan for this Blessed Church PRETTY PLEASE!!!!! This mimi is almost pulled a bald spot lol

:yeahthat: Please!!

All MOO

Agree. But unless fil didn't have $1 to his name. Then fil would have said take me to a store to get a quick shirt. Jmo.

Now if fil is destitute. Then okay. I understand .

No, someone said they thought was a restroom somewhere back there lol I was meaning I dont think it a restroom with a window in it lol

Oh! I'm following you now. ;) No, definitely not a restroom. Although some did question that in Thread 4 I think....

My mom did rodeo events until she was 5 mo preg with me and walked 5 miles the day before I was born. It's possible imo.

Hey KKL I wasn't clear. I meant in responding to the other post could strenuous exercise cause a miscarriage. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member