TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The more I know about people, the better I like my dog." -- Mark Twain.

I want to say that the side door where the golf cart is parked here View attachment 93135

I zoomed this up and the door/windows MAY be same but I not sure again... View attachment 93136

That hallway from the busted doors boarded up in the back... that hallway comes straight up to that door (sorry had to try remove the person face .. oh that sounds bad)

Where was it again that LEO thought the Perp entered from?

What does the back of the church on the other end of church look like Awning Side but Back of church ...

Hey KKL I wasn't clear. I meant in responding to the other post could strenuous exercise cause a miscarriage. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible.

PPD can make you feel out of control. Wonder if anyone she knows has given birth in the last year or so. I felt super stabby after each birth. Would probably be magnified if my hubby was working out with a hot chick [emoji52]

I also apologize for jumping onto the bloody shirt bandwagon. I hate beating a dead horse bloody.

It's possible.

PPD can make you feel out of control. Wonder if anyone she knows has given birth in the last year or so. I felt super stabby after each birth. Would probably be magnified if my hubby was working out with a hot chick [emoji52]

Stabby. Awesome description. And I totally agree.

I also apologize for jumping onto the bloody shirt bandwagon. I hate beating a dead horse bloody.

We will now jump off the wagon and watch as it passes by....

If the FIL had thrown the bloody shirt in the trash as many posters here state they would, there still would have been a search warrant possibly and that would have been an even bigger red flag to some people I imagine because the FIL would likely be accused by the public of trying to hide or destroy possible evidence.

If the FIL went shopping after throwing away the bloody shirt, there would have been a public outcry asking how could a grieving FIL possibly do something as mundane as shopping a few days after his daughter-in-law's murder.

I guess I don't understand what the general public expects families of murder victims to do. Are the families required to stay locked at home for days, weeks, or months? Do they just need to stay out of the public eye until an arrest is made? What if that takes 10 years? (hopefully not!)

I think the FIL would have been judged and criticized by the public no matter what choice he made with the bloody shirt.

But there appears to be a window in that door. And if you zoom the picture it looks like one of these big gray trash cans they type with rollers

View attachment 93131

View attachment 93134

Yes, it appears that all the classroom doors have those long narrow windows. Probably per institutional code and liability issues. I believe it's a classroom trash can next to the door. In a previous thread I stated that when I taught school those were kept by the door for janitorial staff ease in emptying each day.

Not sure if I'm understanding the problem you're having with this door and Rm 12 - but I can assure you it is not a restroom (and JHarlin can probably do an even better job of that, as it used to be her home church). * To answer your question in second photo "what is that beside doorframe?" - that is the number 12.

I have repeatedly had the same crashing problems on my iPad these past several days on the order of 4-5 times per hour, only on WS. (Can't use laptop, currently.) It happens at least 50% of the time whenever I try to change thread pages, and sometimes when I try to post. Quote function (for me) is also still messing up (it's posting multiple posts, which I manually have to delete before replying to the one I want at the bottom of the list).

And yeah... :sigh: ... it's making me slightly crabby.

That's exactly what mine is doing and I am way more than slightly crabby. LOL! I missed whole chunks of conversation. Poor me!

He might be from Texas (I'm not sure) but he lives in California. ;)

Then why the heck are police even getting warrants for his shirt? He would have been in California during the murder.

Nothing about this case makes sense.

In Texas Missy Bevers walked into her church and was attacked by a person wearing swat gear.

Missy Bevers was targeted.

The Bevers murder has captured everyone's attention across the U.S.

Scott Brooks is the Publisher of the Waxahachie Media Group and Sr. Group Publisher for Gatehouse Media North Texas.

Scott Brooks is right in the middle of where this murder took place.

Mr. Brooks has his finger on the pulse of what is going on in his hometown.

In addition, Mr. Brooks wrote a powerful letter to Missy Bevers killer that went viral.

You can read the column HERE

Scott Brooks is my guest on True Crime Radio tonight.

You can listen to the interview after 10:30 PM Eastern tonight, Thursday by clicking HERE

Scott Brooks will have all the scoop for us so be sure and listen!

Tricia

Yay! I will be there:seeya::seeya::seeya:

My opinion on the shirt. If LE was not watching the hubby, no one would be talking about it. Tells me the magnifying glass is not off of him yet.

If the FIL had thrown the bloody shirt in the trash as many posters here state they would, there still would have been a search warrant possibly and that would have been an even bigger red flag to some people I imagine because the FIL would likely be accused by the public of trying to hide or destroy possible evidence.

If the FIL went shopping after throwing away the bloody shirt, there would have been a public outcry asking how could a grieving FIL possibly do something as mundane as shopping a few days after his daughter-in-law's murder.

I guess I don't understand what the general public expects families of murder victims to do. Are the families required to stay locked at home for days, weeks, or months? Do they just need to stay out of the public eye until an arrest is made? What if that takes 10 years? (hopefully not!)

I think the FIL would have been judged and criticized by the public no matter what choice he made with the bloody shirt.

:goodpost:

I have not been following the comments about the doors and the lay of the building, but to me these are exterior doors because they have that retracting arm. I am wondering if that is some type of Rubbermaid tub on the ground outside? Like something somebody would load up to bring inside? IDK. I might be way off.

No this is inside the building. Perp comes out of that area and then starts hitting the wall or window or something, as stuff calls on the floor.

Video starting at the 147 mark (this is the MPD youtube channel. They put all 3 of the small released video clips on one) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY&feature=youtu.be

If I end up dead somewhere at 5am, I hope my family could crack that nut.

It's either super random or a planned attack. My hubby knows every dang person that's made me mad. Ever. The list shouldn't be that long you'd think.

This is a real head scratcher....Clothing is very cheap, nowadays, seems he would have tossed the bloody shirts. Could be to cause a distraction, for LE? But why would BB and RB need to cause a distraction??? Just doesn't make sense?

IMHO

Well- Can you imagine the headline if bloody clothes had been found in the garbage? I really think we should take a breath and back off of the shirts until results come back. MOO

I am definitely curious about any overweight men who have been greatly helped by her who have recently gone through a divorce. Perhaps the woman blames Terri for the split.

I dated a guy one who was super over weight and he was a total different person after he lost the weight. So we split. And the next gal he dates was as obsessed with working out as he was. All he could talk about was her 6 pack.. EYEROLL.

im thinking the killer was definitely a woman.. And it was most certainly intentional. Jmo.

JMO, but it doesn't make sense to me that she could sue the church (or any public place) simply because some of their not-required-by-law security equipment malfunctioned. When I worked in a TX public building teaching a sport several years ago, I was not promised that the building's security system would be fail-safe. I was what they call an "independent contractor" and paid the facility a percentage of my student fees for the privilege of working there. If I'd gotten mugged in that building because I let myself in with a key prior to any one else, and someone had broken into the locked doors and was laying in wait, it would be hard for me to see how that was the building owner or company's fault.

Of course, I'm not a lawyer, so this is just human reasoning here. I'm sure wilder lawsuits have been filed. But...I do wonder what this discussion has to do with sleuthing the case. (IMO, JMO, MOO...)

What I'm saying isn't a question of security system malfunctioning, but there was no security system at all. It's not that the alarm was disabled or broken, there was no alarm at all. In your example not only could your employer be liable under OSHA for not protecting you from workplace violence, but the building owner could be liable as well for premises liability, like if other people had been mugged (or other crime) in the same building but neither your employer nor the building owner did anything to protect the employees from [workplace] violence that was known to happen there. Employees - like Missy or anyone else - are not supposed to be subjected to workplace violence. BTW employers also do things like falsely labeling employees as "independent contractors" to illegally lower their expenses and to discourage them from bringing legitimate lawsuits, which you may have been falsely labeled that and had to pay taxes that should instead have been paid by your employer where you got effectively cheated out of your pay by forcing more taxes on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503