TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see that footage to compare. Sometimes burglars hit the same place twice.

We don't have exterior pictures from this time, but if they were the same model cameras on the outside, it would be impossible to compare since the pictures are zoomed to just show the truck. The theft truck pictures are posted on the church's website.

I am still leaning that this was done by 2 perps,one might have been there or knew of the planning and this was a personal killing. Missy was popular and she had it all....the family and her love for fitness....no one can ever get in another one's mind but whatever the reason was the perp(s) freaked over some event.....

rejection, misunderstood something that was spoken, jealous......

This specific church was stolen from in 2013 (the perp struck twice on the same day), which is why I said it could have even been that same person who did this. There may have been other incidents before and after, but with this incident they posted it on their Facebook hoping that someone could ID the truck they used.
Oh dear.

What if Missy did inadvertently run into this guy? Or he inadvertantly ran into her. Would she have given chase? ( I stupidedly(?!) would have. I've done it before and was warned fiercely by police that I easily could have become a statistic).

Oh, my heart rate is up again.😲

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Oh dear.

What if Missy did inadvertently run into this guy? Or he inadvertantly ran into her. Would she have given chase? ( I stupidedly(?!) would have. I've done it before and was warned fiercely by police that I easily could have become a statistic).

Oh, my heart rate is up again.��

i thought about that this when it was brought up before but the one thing that still cant be ruled out is why Missy wasn't feeling herself the last few weeks before she was killed....that is a big red flag.....LE said she was ambushed when she was in the church.....most robberies take place fast and then the perp leaves.....the fake swat perp was just foolin around waiting

I have kind of stayed away from this thread because I have never thought it was a professional hit ,and I don't think it was a family member , I mean who kills with a head injury ? suggesting to me he was not armed, I am convinced it was a robbery....there are so many totally ignorant people in DFW that have kill for dumb ***** like a cell phone , hat, etc. I think he was looking for simple things to sell or pawn I just don't think we are looking for a genus , it reminds me of a day care that was broken into a few weeks prior , they took something like a TV and snacks for the kids, there are plenty of adults around here that will do that, he looks like one of them to me !

Who kills with a head injury? A: Statistically, someone with a deep hatred, anger, vengeance against the intended victim. Murdering someone in that manner is personal and messy. There is always a definitive link between the perp and the victim when attacks which lead to murder are accomplished by a crude manner of attack.

People kill for cell phones, etc.. and thought he/she may be looking for items to pawn ... A: In this case, the perp went well out of their way to disguise themselves, only arrived with a weapon to do the B&E and murder, and had brought nothing to retrieve any items of possible value. A thief looking for items to pawn would not do so IMO within a church to steal/sell items.

In any event, we already know for a fact, through Law Enforcement, that the victim was targetted.

i thought about that this when it was brought up before but the one thing that still cant be ruled out is why Missy wasn't feeling herself the last few weeks before she was killed....that is a big red flag.....LE said she was ambushed when she was in the church.....most robberies take place fast and then the perp leaves.....the fake swat perp was just foolin around waiting
But how do they know she was ambushed. They didn't see it on tape. But, I guess if either one was giving chase, it would have been taped.

The criminal element can switch between 'jobs,' like with the Mansion Murders it was a fence dealing in stolen property who took part in breaking in and holding his ex-employer's family for ransom and then they were killed after the ransom delivery. Despite being a fence nothing of value was stolen from the mansion except for the ransom itself in the Mansion Murders. The church perp from last time could have played some role in this even if they didn't have a personal motive for the murder. Also since the church thief wasn't caught for all we know that perp did personally know Missy and did have a motive to kill her. Nothing is to say that criminals don't sign up for CG like everybody else.

But how do they know she was ambushed. They didn't see it on tape. But, I guess if either one was giving chase, it would have been taped.

maybe it was at least partly on video and they have not released it. I highly doubt we will ever see that part even if it was filmed, JMO though

Missy went to Austin a few days before her murder. How far a drive is that from her home? Would you go just for the day or stay overnight if you had business there?

I believe it was for a fitness conference for several days. And she stayed.

I am still leaning that this was done by 2 perps,one might have been there or knew of the planning and this was a personal killing. Missy was popular and she had it all....the family and her love for fitness....no one can ever get in another one's mind but whatever the reason was the perp(s) freaked over some event.....

rejection, misunderstood something that was spoken, jealous......

that's exactly what Eric Williams did. He talked his wife into helping him kill Mark Hasse and the sherrif and his wife. She was the driver and look out

Just a thought. The perp appears to be injured and possibly favoring the injury when he/she walks. Could he/she have been a client of Missy and was injured during a workout?

We have only been given a small portion of video from that morning, for evidentiary purposes, LE is going to hold that back and close to their chest, until the perp is apprehended, charged and brought to trial.

In my experience in working in Criminal Law, when the word "ambush" is used, it usually means the victim was in her intended/expected area ( in the room for Gladiator training) and the perp rushed her from behind and hit. LE did state early on in this investigation that MB did put up a fight with her attacker.

The drive from Dallas area to Austin is a minimum of 3.5 hours.

We see the perp pic-axing the drywall ... WTF? Are they destroying the alarm system at the main source? What if they are and that's the last footage LE has?

Hey Folks,

Let's Please move away from the FIL, shirt and dog. No one has been named a POI. It seems to have been an unfortunate accident, explained by the SIL in a link up thread and confirmed by a vet.

IMO LE is on top of it and when the DNA results come back, they will be animal.

Thanks!

Hi Dex,
I do like your thinking sometimes. I could not agree more on the "why now" piece. And he is smirking in the interview, just enough to make my scalp itchy when explaining the whole thing. So many details too.

Per the mod, please move on from this subject.

Hey Folks,

Let's Please move away from the FIL, shirt and dog. No one has been named a POI. It seems to have been an unfortunate accident, explained by the SIL in a link up thread and confirmed by a vet.

IMO LE is on top of it and when the DNA results come back, they will be animal.

Thanks!

Forgive me Sparky, I just found an article from Heavy.com with the cutest pic of little Kilo. Perhaps we can use it as a cease and desist notice in his honor.

RIP KILO.jpg

Rest in Peace Kilo, no more discussion about you.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/missy...l-cleaners-warrant-photos-suspect-wife-vikki/

As a RN I have kept looking at the gait ( walking ) disturbance in the video. And suddenly I am like duh... It is the gait of an alcoholic- stiff lower legs with low flexing of calf muscle use, with wide base stance- spread apart for stabilization and protruding belly. The murderer is an alcoholic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou