TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep BB giving us lots of details when no one is even asking for them.

I've yet to hear him utter the words "I loved" or "I love" or "I will always love" with regard to his wife. Did he utter the "I love" combination even once??? Sorry, but something was not right in that marriage, and that's not a judgment (as a divorced woman myself), just a fact that could be relevant.

The only time he came close was when he said he'd called her Subday night so he could tell her he loved her. But that's different from having actually saying it?

Yes; I'm certain I saw different footage then I am finding now. I'll have to keep digging to see if I can find it.

Yes, please share if you find it!! I would SO appreciate it. :) I have been watching the footage all day, trying to get screenshots of different things. I'm really curious to see what was cut from the YouTube footage.

Does it appear to anyone else that the perp's gait changes during video? Sometimes right foot out, sometimes feet straight?

I did see that post. It's curious for sure. I can tell you all from experience, when the perp is named / arrested and it is not who you think it is , there is no way to go back and remove your comments at that time. I have been guilty of this on a few threads and I still feel guilt over it. I mean statistically speaking we know who the kills most 'spouses' overall. But it is not always the case. It's within tos to say whatever we want but we have to live with what we say later on. You cannot go back and uninjure an innocent party with your words once typed.
Thanks Schmae. This is exactly why I'm staying quiet. Frankly, when I read post #2 of this thread, I was like :jawdrop: and I still am.

Ironically, now I totally and completely understand why the strict rules are/were here in the first place.

As far as the perp walking in the video, I have mentioned it several times over on several threads that when she is walking towards the camera, her feet are perfectly fine and look nothing like the walk in other areas of the video. I wish people would start looking at the INCONSISTENCIES in the perp's walk instead of just concentrating on the small portion of video that shows the out-toeing.

If the perp was a burglar, then why didn't he load it up and haul it out? He/she had plenty of time to do so. Must not have been the intended purpose.

Simple:

1. He didn’t find any valuables, before he was interrupted. Thats what he was searching for. It is a big building with lots of rooms. Most of them he probably didn’t even have a chance to get into.

2. After he murdered the woman, his intentions changed. From that point his #1 goal was to get the hell out of there before the police or anyone else arrived.

While viewing the video to look at what you are calling attention to, I noticed the part where he talks about Sunday evening being the first time he's gotten a chance to sit down with his children alone. Did he say "four" or "poor"? If he said POOR, that could definitely clear up the confusion about how many children he has!

In my opinion and only my opinion, I think it is probable that he is taking some kind of medication like Xanax to help deal with the stress and anxiety of all of this. That being said it is possible that he said poor, he seems like he had cottonmouth a symptom of taking that medication. After watching the video again, he seemed to struggle to find some words at moments and attempted to choose what he said carefully. Again just my opinion.

Well someone is setting hubby up. So he may want to investigate this himself as well.

Side note. LE said they had a good suspect that didn't pan out and they were somewhat disapointed to have to start over.

Now I think either they are lying and looking to more ties or they had tunnel vision and desperate and that person should thank their lucky stars that LE had a change of heart.

I think they are lying. MOO I think they probabooly know who did this and i wouldnt be surprised if there was an arrrest early next week.

Who takes polo shirts to the dry cleaner?
THAT isn't suspicious in and of itself (to me), since they are traveling from out of town and staying with relatives, all preparing for funeral/memorial- i can imagine not wanting to inconvenience host family by washing clothing in the home.

Caveat that is a breathe of fresh air. Thinking outside the box. It is what makes a good sleuthing site! This is what we could call "Opportunity". Nice post. Any locals know?

Not that I am aware of.

The agencies involved so far are (I think):
Mid PD
Ellis CSD
TX Rangers
ATF
An un-named federal agency

MPD - common sense, first responders
ECSD - makes sense too, supports MPD
TX Rangers - no clue? When do they get involved? Really, when does it become necessary to call in the most bad&$$ LE agency of all time?
ATF - whaaa? This agency is supposed to deal with alcohol, tobacco, and firearms. But the perp was carrying what looked like a hammer and Saran Wrap (wth?). Soooo??? I did read somewhere that ATF provided dogs.
An un-named federal agency - murder is a violation of state law so why would any federal agency be involved?

He looks good in pink. Lol. Not too many guys can pull that off. Very bravado of him.

I am more distressed by all the smiling ~ of RB I guess it could be nerves, but I have to say, there is really nothing to SMILE about...

(talking about the above video sunset beach post)

In my opinion and only my opinion, I think it is probable that he is taking some kind of medication like Xanax to help deal with the stress and anxiety of all of this. That being said it is possible that he said poor, he seems like he had cottonmouth a symptom of taking that medication. After watching the video again, he seemed to struggle to find some words at moments and attempted to choose what he said carefully. Again just my opinion.

Another thing. He may have been in the company of someone on that trip. So he may feel guilty or afraid that someone may find out.

So a person could be innocent. But they could be afraid if the side nature of a trip was exposed while the wife was at home.

Jmo

Another thing. He may have been in the company of someone on that trip. So he may feel guilty or afraid that someone may find out.

So a person could be innocent. But they could be afraid if the side nature of a trip was exposed while the wife was at home.

Jmo

Great point.

The agencies involved so far are (I think):
Mid PD
Ellis CSD
TX Rangers
ATF
An un-named federal agency

MPD - common sense, first responders
ECSD - makes sense too, supports MPD
TX Rangers - no clue? When do they get involved? Really, when does it become necessary to call in the most bad&$$ LE agency of all time?
ATF - whaaa? This agency is supposed to deal with alcohol, tobacco, and firearms. But the perp was carrying what looked like a hammer and Saran Wrap (wth?). Soooo??? I did read somewhere that ATF provided dogs.
An un-named federal agency - murder is a violation of state law so why would any federal agency be involved?

We heard last night that Arlington PD is also helping as well as FBI. :) US Marshals were also assisting last I heard....Not sure if they still are. Anyone else been keeping up with that??

BB stated in the second to last presser I believe that he drove back from the trip Ina rental car and that it had Mississippi plates which I do not get. WHY drive, why not fly? That really bothers me and I personally can not imagine driving back for 8.5 hours. I know that even if every flight was booked the airline would have bumped a passenger to get him home immediately.

jmo
Yes. My friend is a flight attendant and told me that airlines always have a few extra seats they keep on hand for emergencies etc.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

As a long time nurse, I concur. He has medical history and just lost his wife. Meds could definitely cause all kinds of issues along with stress of being accused by lots of people.

I'm still catching up but wanted to comment on BB's face and chin touching. Having kept up with the more updated body language and deceit signals (for my line of work), touching the face and chin shows that the person is evaluating and thinking through their answer. (or if listening, trying to take in/evaluate what the other person is saying)

Chin stroking also shows that the speaker or listener is going through some decision making process. I honestly think that BB (because his every word is being thoroughly scrutinized), is trying to carefully word ever damn thing he says so as to not get dissected over it.

And on that note, I am REALLY out of here until there is news from LE. I don't feel comfortable with some of the posts I'm reading. (not blaming or accusing anyone, it's just my personal preference)

Someone said yesterday (or the day before, I'm sorry--the days are all running together), that the video they see on YouTube isn't the full length footage OR something was cut from it? I'm not sure...I can't figure out what was meant but are you saying that you saw footage from inside the church where the perp does something that you DON'T see in the YouTube full footage?

Yes; I'm certain I saw different footage then I am finding now. I'll have to keep digging to see if I can find it.

I said that. It was after they related the 3 in one video. It is supposed to be what we saw but it seems. In addition to the times stamp missing, something else maybe as well. Like something that caught my eye before is not there now.

Respectfully, I do understand that.But I started following this and read his fb and have every day, I have always seen it state married to Missy Bevers. It doesnt show up as any added events (but I think that can be adjusted to show events or whatever getting married/adding spouse is called) JMHO

Sometimes it depends how you are looking at FB. On my mobile apps I have to select "about" to see marital status, but on my laptop it shows up on their main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore