TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving home can absolutely, 100% be suspect. Especially, as a previous poster said, if they didn't inquire with airlines first.

For those of you who are questioning why BB would drive back to Texas rather than fly----why does that make a difference? Do you somehow suspect he wasn't in Mississippi like he says he was? Wouldn't that be easy enough for LE to confirm? Help me out.

Bill, I was questioning it myself earlier because if LE had confirmation of his where about it would seem they would make a statement to that effect however, LE obviously has something up their sleeve.

Yes I know it's a run on sentence sorry I'm tired and so ready for this to be over and have our towns and community back to some kind of normal.

I've looked there. I don't know why I'm not finding the FULL video now. Unless I imagined seeing that hand on the door, which is possible.

The police have only released several short clips.

If people are going to claim something is on Youtube, I wish they would provide a link.

Generalities like “YouTube” “Facebook” “*advertiser censored* case” do not back up a point unless you provide a specific link.

GaitGate

I've watched the perp vid several times and here are my questions.
1. Is this guy drunk? When is the last time you held on to a wall? (Think back to your college days ... There ya go!)
2. Or is he an older guy, unsteady and just normally uses a cane?
3. Or does he have a foot injury?
4. Did you notice anyone else that seems super-imbalanced and has to spread his feet far and wide to maintain balance?

Who has access to tactical gear?
Why has everyone seemingly ruled out the possibility that a LEO was actually involved?

Finally, quack quack.

🐮

Driving home can absolutely, 100% be suspect. Especially, as a previous poster said, if they didn't inquire with airlines first.

but how is it determined whether flights were checked or no?

I have no idea if BB is involved. BB is definitely not the one in SWAT gear from what I can see. He is too tall and doesn't fit the stature and walk. But, and it is a BIG BUT (no pun intended) the fact that he may have been out of town in no way eliminates him from somehow being indirectly involved. Just my 2 cents.

GaitGate

1. Is this guy drunk? When is the last time you held on to a wall? (Think back to your college days ... There ya go!)
4. Did you notice anyone else that seems super-imbalanced and has to spread his feet far and wide to maintain balance?

Why has everyone seemingly ruled out the possibility that a LEO was actually involved?

Finally, quack quack.



[video=youtube;KfZVmvI5fFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZVmvI5fFQ[/video]

@ 0:40

I'm kinda disappointed thaT it's suddenty open season on BB. I get why he coudl be suspect but i feel like it's getting out of hand and we are doing the tunnel visioin we so often accuse LE of doing. MOO

I heard four but maybe he meant poor? I just can't get over the fact of how much is about "me me me" as in: "I haven't had time to grieve, my children are asking how I am, my health is poor, I don't want to sensationalize this, I won't be doing any more interviews, we waited for you to get here, I almost wasn't available to get the call because I was on a bucket list fishing trip" etc etc. I know people grieve differently and I am not even leaning towards thinking he is involved but I do IMHO think BB is a little out of touch with the fact his wife and mother of his children was brutally murdered!!!! Is he in shock? Denial? Is he a robot?

If it were me, I would be flipping the script between paralyzing grief of the loss, fear for safety until the killer was caught, anger that someone ripped my family apart stealing my spouse & other parent of my children and complete determination to catch the killer. I would not be doing these confusing press conferences and I would not have spoken 24 minutes about shirt gate. But that's just me. We all grieve different, I suppose. IMO

I'm going with he's still in shock. He hasn't hit the angry part of mourning yet. It's coming, but it is not here yet. I'm wondering if LE questioned him as to how many children he had, and he's still thinking about that in his mind, and did misspeak in the 24 minute interview. :dunno: Poor fellow. He and his dad really seem like a couple of good ole boys... :sigh: Poor Missy!

GaitGate

Finally, quack quack.

[emoji202]

I haven't ruled out the possibility of LE involvement in some way.

Computer and phone records. Interview and then compare with actual flight times/statuses.

when a sudden emergemcy such as this arises, i wouldn sit on my phoe lookinng for flights. id go strait to he airpor ad beg for the first fllght. no computer trail there.

Agree. Now when was hubby original flight back. And wouldn't he already have a rental car for the trip and not have to go and rent one.

Was he taking cabs out there or mass transit or was he car pooling with others for the fishing trip.

Did several people go with him or was he meeting people there for the annual trip.

Does he have pictures of previous fishing expedition trips on his Facebook from previous years.

I know it has been speculated that the item in the perp's hand may be a box of saran wrap but is it possible that this could be a brick? They do make light colored bricks. The reason I ask is because the edges of what ever it is does not have clean edges.as you can see in this picture that I ever so slightly enhanced and cropped from this video at 1:46 [video=youtube;YUISKYJsJqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUISKYJsJqw[/video]

itemnhand.jpg

ETA: The arrow is pointing at the thumb.

The police have only released several short clips.

Here are all 3 clips together in 2 minutes 19 seconds

[video=youtube;wrOJfe9JCD4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrOJfe9JCD4[/video]

GaitGate

Finally, quack quack.



I agree. Early on I made .gif of the first and second videos and speculated that the perp looked intoxicated or had some sort of balance issues. I also suspect someone with LE experience--active, retired, or just wannabe. That's my opinion, of course, and this thought should not be construed as a bias against LE generally. But there can be bad eggs in any profession.

GaitGate

Finally, quack quack.

��

I haven't ruled out the possibility of LE involvement in some way.

Same here! Possible LE still high on my list.

Here's some more video of BB and RB inside the police station. Notice Randy's face while standing there. Like a lot of men in their 70s, you can see him struggle with his upper denture. He uses his upper lip to hold it back. I think that's why he appears to smiling when he's talking. He's about to loose his teeth! :blushing:

Start at :40 to save time.

http://www.onenewspage.com/video/20...andy-Bevers-Belongings-From-Dry-Cleaners.htm#

A drunk person is not coming that prepared while vanishing in the wind from the scene.

Unless they are the most sober drunk person in the world. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer