TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the first page of this thread, Tricia noted that we can discuss what Brandon has posted on his Facebook page.

Tricia also wrote that we can discuss other people, if they "have been named in mainstream media and you can logically put this person at the scene of the crime or can suggest they were somehow involved."

Some of us immediately took this as an opportunity to openly discuss some rather confusing statements and actions of BB.

Then on page 29, beach reminded us that, while the husband is often Suspect #1, "we just need to explore who else might have had a reason to want her dead."

I feel like we have generated enough theories that one of them must be the right one. If we look outside of the usual suspect and think that COD will show extreme violence, then who would want to kill Missy in that way?

Personal. Rage.

Jealousy?

Revenge?

The perpetrator definitely knew where Missy Bevers would be & what time she would be there. And it seems obvious that this person had a strong hatred for Missy Bevers to want to smash her brains in with a hammer (or whatever the tool was.) I've researched hundreds of MB's friends & Camp Gladiator colleagues on FB & the majority of them are people with spouses, children, etc. and it would be normal for many of these people to perhaps be out & about at 3:30/3:45 in the morning to attend an early morning boot camp/fitness program (especially if it was one of the trainers who generally arrive earlier than the participants.) But think about it - if the killer was not involved with Camp Gladiator it would be very unusual for someone to be out at that time of day (especially if they had a spouse or children, etc.) So, in my humble opinion - the killer is someone affiliated with Camp Gladiator.

A drunk person is not coming that prepared while vanishing in the wind from the scene.

Unless they are the most sober drunk person in the world. Jmo.

Eliminated "drunk suspect" from the list, leaving me with either semi-elderly, injured, or semi-disabled (geez this is not intended to be offensive).

Agreed. I can think of a dozen reasons I would rather be in a car with friends and my phone and reachable than on a plane at a time like that.

I think you just stumbled upon a very astute explanation. bbm JMO

I'm sure he could have gotten on a flight. I don't think that him deciding to drive instead of flying means much.

There's no way I'm going to criticize a crime victim who may have made a less than optimal decision on travel back home. JMO

It's not criticizing. It's just looking at the facts objectively.

Agreed. I can think of a dozen reasons I would rather be in a car with friends and my phone and reachable than on a plane at a time like that.

I'm sure if Brandon had taken a flight home, some would say that was not the right move and he should have drove so he could be with a friend and have access to a phone.

Any move he makes is questioned. JMO

I'm sure if Brandon had taken a flight home, some would say that was not the right move and he should have drove so he could be with a friend and have access to a phone.

As it should be. Need to consider all angles and the smallest details.

I know it has been speculated that the item in the perp's hand may be a box of saran wrap but is it possible that this could be a brick? They do make light colored bricks. The reason I ask is because the edges of what ever it is does not have clean edges.as you can see in this picture that I ever so slightly enhanced and cropped from this video at 1:46 [video=youtube;YUISKYJsJqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUISKYJsJqw[/video]

attachment.php

ETA: The arrow is pointing at the thumb.

Could the item be a square flashlight?

I came back to this thread after being out for the evening and I thought there was breaking news since there are 150 people viewing the thread. I thought I must have missed something major.

I'm disappointed to see that there is nothing new.

That's why at first I thought the dry cleaner mentioned the blood stained shirt was a ladies. I thought maybe it was pink. But I failed to read that it was actually white [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Warrant says:
"Women's, White, long-sleeved shirt (Laura Scott) XXL with what appears to be blood spots/stains on it."

That's in addition to 3 men's shirts.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

I far as I know we haven't heard from any dry cleaner employees and only know that LE seized the ladies shirt.

I'm not convinced that only one shirt had blood on it. JMO

RSBM

I started trying to catch up but when 20 pages behnd and people still posting will always be 20 behind lol. Going back to see if I can find the broken door handle people were speaking of ...

jmho

I was wondering where you were all day! ;) If I come across the broken door handle picture, I'll send it to you. I think we last saw it in Thread #4 (?). I was thinking it was on a set of double doors like the two that were boarded up but I honestly can't remember.

I don't think so, and here is why I say that: I believe the perp had a headlamp on his/her helmet and was carrying a small, black mag-lite-type flashlight. In the video where he opens the Dutch doors, walks down that hall, then walks back toward the camera, then turns right to go into the alcove, when he/she turns to go into the alcove, I *think* he/she is holding a hammer in his right hand and the black flashlight in his left. He brings them up to eye level as he/she turns the corner, just before the end of that scene.

But I could be wrong.

I've never heard of that. Why would that exist? Do they exist?

Other options to saran wrap:
- Tissue box
- Disposable glove box, like you see at fast food restaurants

Just thinking out loud

I far as I know we haven't heard from any dry cleaner employees and only know that LE seized the ladies shirt.

I'm not convinced that only one shirt had blood on it. JMO

theres 2 shirts with blood on them according to Randy himself.

I think that some of the questioning is ridiculous but that's just my opinion.

You don't think the husband's actions are relevant, in the chance that he was somehow involved via a hit hired by him or a killing on his behalf?

Agree. Now when was hubby original flight back. And wouldn't he already have a rental car for the trip and not have to go and rent one.

Was he taking cabs out there or mass transit or was he car pooling with others for the fishing trip.

Did several people go with him or was he meeting people there for the annual trip.

Does he have pictures of previous fishing expedition trips on his Facebook from previous years.

If they were gooing there specifically o get on a boat annd go fishing, why rent a car? It's liike a cruise IMO. No one goes to galveston for a cruise and renntts a car only ttto be on a boat in tthe middle of tthe ocean.

Yes. 100% agree.

Agree and I gett why he's on the hinky list. I just don't personally think he's guilty of itttt.

She was <modsnip> then bludgeoned with a screwdriver and a hammer. I think that's some kind of portable toolbox/holder. Something to hold a couple of tools in. My partner has heaps of different sized cannisters, some small enough for nails, some big enough for screwdrivers.

the particular footage i am referring to was from INSIDE the police station, either just before or just after the presser. there are several reports that include such footage, but they all seem to cut just BEFORE the moment i am talking about. is highly frustrating, i can't find it! he reaches for a door inside as he follows his son from the waiting/front area into an inner part of the building.
LAWBELLE, Here is what you saw, it is on this youtube...as RB is walking INTO the building and grabbing the door with right hand:
[video=youtube;KfZVmvI5fFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZVmvI5fFQ[/video]
It is 48 seconds into the 2:09 video...sorry for holding onto the info for so long...I was hoping someone else would do it for me, lol. sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer