TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've yet to hear him utter the words "I loved" or "I love" or "I will always love" with regard to his wife. Did he utter the "I love" combination even once??? Sorry, but something was not right in that marriage, and that's not a judgment (as a divorced woman myself), just a fact that could be relevant.

I think you might be reading too much into that. I once dated a guy that didn't like to hold hands in public. Displays of affection in public were not acceptable. Just because he doesn't publicly states he loves his wife, doesn't mean a thing. He may have been taught to only display affection in private.

If they were gooing there specifically o get on a boat annd go fishing, why rent a car? It's liike a cruise IMO. No one goes to galveston for a cruise and renntts a car only ttto be on a boat in tthe middle of tthe ocean.

Yes. 100% agree.

Agree and I gett why he's on the hinky list. I just don't personally think he's guilty of itttt.

If they were going there to fish. Why rent a car. Are you kidding.

If so. Why rent a hotel to stay. Was he staying on a boat.

Did he take everything needed like tackle box etc.

Were the church's outside security cameras not working? If not, how did LE have video of MB's vehicle arriving in the parking lot?
http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story

No, the outside cameras weren't working. We know that LE has video of Missy arriving in the parking lot because they know the exact time she arrived. Mr. Brooks, Tricia's guest on her show the other night, said that LE got that footage from the gun store which is in sight of the church.

Also, LE has a grainy piece of footage from the motion cameras inside where they catch part of the perp's car (in the background I think). However, from what we've heard--it's too grainy to release and it is impossible to tell what the make or model is.

I just want to tell everyone here, thank you for all your help. I am just one voice in the city of Midlothian, but I'm certain people around here feel the same way. You all have opened our eyes to so many things and constantly remind us that there's an army of supporters out there fighting for Missy.

Every time someone around town asks about the case, I point them here. Although they might just read and never comment, I promise you are making a difference & people gravitate toward your every theory, discovery and church maps.

I am not a person who normally gets scared. However, this murder has invoked a lot of unexpected fear lately. We live in a rural area where there aren't many people around. To be completely honest, I've been frightened lately to even step outside in the pitch dark and get something out of my car. My mind knows not to worry, but my instincts are on high alert. Each time it thunders and rains (which it's done a lot lately), I can't help but think of the utter fear Missy must have felt that morning.

When we lost our hometown hero, 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle a few years back, our community was devastated. We all bonded together through that and in many ways Missy's death has brought us together again. We are just really sad more than anything as we try to understand something so senseless.

Locally, our theories have flipped over and over. HOWEVER, one thing has NEVER changed: the manner in which Missy died. We heard from the beginning that she was shot once, then bludgeoned with a screwdriver & hammer. I'm connected to many different circles and I've yet to hear another version. LE & MSM confirmed that several tools were found at the scene; for this reason I believe more and more the first story was the correct one.

If this manner of death holds true, it sickens me to think what kind of deranged killer is out there. Who mutilates a young mother of 3 so callously? He/she could have killed her at any point from her rural home to the time she stepped out of her truck at the church. Instead he/she took a calculated approach to perform on camera and then knowingly murdered Missy out of camera sight. In my opinion, this is the worst kind of human being and we have to find them. They will be caught.

And murderer, please know you picked the wrong county and state to commit this act. You are in the heart of conservative country; a place that loves Jesus, and deeply believes execution is a justifiable punishment when you kill one of his innocent children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the post from the local poster that talks about COD.

LE has not released the COD to the public yet.

She was shot then bludgeoned with a screwdriver and a hammer. I think that's some kind of portable toolbox/holder. Something to hold a couple of tools in. My partner has heaps of different sized cannisters, some small enough for nails, some big enough for screwdrivers.

Do you have a link for this? The only information that has released is Missy died from a head wound. LE has kept the weapon from the public. Where did you get your information?

Were the church's outside security cameras not working? If not, how did LE have video of MB's vehicle arriving in the parking lot? http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story
The outdoor cameras were not working. The indoor cameras are motion-activated. The indoor cameras caught a small portion of what looks like a car at a distance in the parking lot. The police said they did not feel comfortable giving any info. about that car because they can only barely see a part of it and cannot give a description. The car was not identified as the "suspect's car" by police. LE has not said how the suspect left the scene.

Do you have a link for this? The only information that has released is Missy died from a head wound. LE has kept the weapon from the public. Where did you get your information?

Go back one page. I just bumped the post where the local WSer talks about the COD. Not yet released or confirmed by LE.

I think you might be reading too much into that. I once dated a guy that didn't like to hold hands in public. Displays of affection in public were not acceptable. Just because he doesn't publicly states he loves his wife, doesn't mean a thing. He may have been taught to only display affection in private.

Possibly, but I doubt it. There are many photos on RB's FB pages where he is being openly affectionate with his wife, daughter, etc. And he was seen hugging people - men, even - in some of the videos last week. There was one man to whom he said "I love you", while hugging him and crying.

The similarity of the walk between RB going in the police station and the video of the perp seems very similar. But then again the video is not the best so it's really hard to tell.

the very fact that footage even exists is telling imho

FIL attends Police Station.

The media were already there waiting. WHY? Who told them? if my DIL was murdered I doubt anyone would film me exiting or entering anything.

For some reason RB and BB are either making, or being made, very public.

Why this would be in a time of supposed shock grief and upheaval? Who is calling the media??? The family, or the police? because someone has to be.

Suggest its the family as BB says ""We were in there half an hour waiting for you guys" to the media. He actually says this. For some reason the Media are Important to both Bevers.

They also have not asked for information on behalf of Police, another thing I find incredibly strange.

I think hubby is innocent. But if this fishing trip is annual. Then how does it usually go.

Now once I get off a plane. I want my own car especially if I'm solo and have my own solo room.

So who were the besties where hubby didn't need this.

Especially if this is a annual male bonding trip.

I've never heard of making an announcement like that either. Perhaps LE wants the killer to let down his/her guard & relax. A surprise arrest would be way easier than one the killer was waiting for.

Especially since they specifically posted on FB that there was a rumor saying they were close to an arrest but they wanted to make sure everyone in the world knew that wasn't true AT ALL...hmmmmm???

<RSBM>
what are the chances the apparent discrepancies in the perp on cam (weight) are because there was two attackers not one?

Hmm, if there were two perps, I would think that the multiple cameras would &#8211; at some point &#8211; simultaneously show them in different locations, right?

Some of you are way more familiar with the footage and layout of the church than me, though, so please chime in if I've missed something.

Go back one page. I just bumped the post where the local WSer talks about the COD. Not yet released or confirmed by LE.

COD = Head Trauma. Per msm.

Head trauma could mean anything from gunshot to yes, ball peen :(

Thanks for the information. I saw that, but that is a local rumor and not from the mainstream media or law enforcement. Then when others repeat this as a fact causes more confusion.

The agencies involved so far are (I think):
Mid PD
Ellis CSD
TX Rangers
ATF
An un-named federal agency

MPD - common sense, first responders
ECSD - makes sense too, supports MPD
TX Rangers - no clue? When do they get involved? Really, when does it become necessary to call in the most bad&$$ LE agency of all time?
ATF - whaaa? This agency is supposed to deal with alcohol, tobacco, and firearms. But the perp was carrying what looked like a hammer and Saran Wrap (wth?). Soooo??? I did read somewhere that ATF provided dogs.
An un-named federal agency - murder is a violation of state law so why would any federal agency be involved?
feds would help with checking out flights, interstate travel i think.

Hmm, if there were two perps, I would think that the multiple cameras would &#8211; at some point &#8211; simultaneously show them in different locations, right?

Some of you are way more familiar with the footage and layout of the church than me, though, so please chime in if I've missed something.

if a person actually worked on Church AV Equipment, had knowledge of it, knew the brands and the camera reaches

yes - its possible

if person B stayed in one non cameraed room, such as the Church.

if they had knowledge or had researched.

this is very planned imo.

Could the item be a square flashlight?

I don't know but I believe we are seeing the full item in that shot. I screen grabbed as his/her arm swung backwards. I thought American Saran Wrap was in a larger box than that. I have some from Japan that is smaller than that but they don't sell it over here. I am perplexed as to what that could be.

I also *think* the perp is wearing either knee pads or shorts over the pants the more I look at the surveillance video. Something is not right around the knee area. This may have been discussed before. My mind is tired but I see something that is odd with the pants.

pantsarrows.jpg

from this video: [video=youtube;fQ30KUXAh_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ30KUXAh_c[/video]

People can speculate on the cause of the head wound but they must say that is speculation. Rules of Websleuths...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer