TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm

more than one tool traditionally means more than one attacker

what are the chances the apparent discrepancies in the perp on cam (weight) are because there was two attackers not one?

Mind blown!! 😦

I think hubby is innocent. But if this fishing trip is annual. Then how does it usually go.

Now once I get off a plane. I want my own car especially if I'm solo and have my own solo room.

So who were the besties where hubby didn't need this.

Especially if this is a annual male bonding trip.

who was the We driving around Mississippi?

Thanks for the information. I saw that, but that is a local rumor and not from the mainstream media or law enforcement. Then when others repeat this as a fact causes more confusion.

We are supposed to say IMO or "according to the locals" or something when we post information that doesn't have a link and is not confirmed fact, but I think people forget.

But I can't stand it when rumors grow legs so I understand the confusion.

That taking a break thing is odd, IMO
I mean, they sure deserve one, but I find it unusual to announce it in the middle of a murder investigation
Maybe the lead investigators are away for the weekend but maybe its business

Midlothian PD, Arlington PD, FBI and ATF all have officers investigating but they need a weekend off? Lol. I'm not buying it...they have a lot of officers investigating this case. Taking a weekend break is great if there were 4 people working it, but there's probably more like 40! They're playing with someone psychologically. "We're nowhere close to an arrest. Matter of fact, we're so far off from one that we're all taking the weekend off, because a couple more days won't make any difference since we aren't making any progress anyway..."

Suuuuuure....we believe you...NOT! lol

If they were going there to fish. Why rent a car. Are you kidding.

If so. Why rent a hotel to stay. Was he staying on a boat.

Did he take everything needed like tackle box etc.

I can see renting a room if they arrived the day before setttting sail. And I don't knnow if he took a ttackle box. typically a fishing expedition has all the gear, baitt annd tackle needed. IMO

First we need to find out what time the plane would have left that day. Early where he couldn't make it in time. Or late when the drive home would have gotten him home faster. Jmo. So let's slueth the plane departure times from that day. And maybe we will see if it wasn't a real option. Jmo
Someone did earlier in this thread.. oh 20, 30 pages back! They found 3 flights from Gulfport to Dallas/FW - BB would have already missed the early early 6AM+ flight, and the other two later arrived so late that it was faster to drive. I suppose they got the rental car at the airport when they went to get a flight? They is BB and a fishing buddy who drove him home. (all upthread.. somewhere).

Imo for right now. Hubby is not guilty.

But. Imo for right now. If he isn't guilty, then he should be smart enough to know that the system expects him to be guilty.

So jmo.

Hubby needs to wake the .... up and hire a private investigator to help with this case.

Especially if he is unknowningly being framed by someone who wants him out the picture as well. Jmo.

Especially since a jury will convict him on bs evidence alone. Jmo.

The police have only released several short clips.

If people are going to claim something is on Youtube, I wish they would provide a link.

Generalities like “YouTube” “Facebook” “*advertiser censored* case” do not back up a point unless you provide a specific link.
which is why we were asking for help finding the video-
and got the help we were looking for.
had nothing to do with police clips.

I'm out. Apparenntly open season on BB means open season onn posters who do;t tthink he's guilty. Dont have ttime or patience. Prayers for Missy and I hope jusice is swift.

After reading through as much as I could of the threads (man, they’re going fast!) I’m trying to step back now and think about possible motive. When this story first hit the news, I had a brief instant when I thought that MB could have been in the wrong place, at the wrong time. But I quickly moved on from that, and think that she was targeted. The video from within the church didn’t look like a burglar…it looked like someone staking out the place and waiting for her. JMO

So, why would anyone want her gone? Here are a few things I’ve come up with. I hope other people will chime in with elaborations, thoughts, etc.!

-- Someone who would benefit financially from her death: most likely a family member, but could also possibly be someone who sees her as a professional rival

-- Someone who is jealous: wife of a male friend, wife of a male camper, wife of someone who thinks their husband is either involved with or interested in MB. Wife’s suspicions don’t have to be RIGHT…she just has to THINK something is going on, and be very angry about it.

-- Someone with extreme hatred or resentment & just wants her gone: someone close to her who is angry about just about anything…suspected infidelity, perceived lack of attention from MB, resentment of time and energy given to her career, etc. Someone who wants something that MB has (professionally or personally), and thinks that if she's gone, they'll get it?

-- Someone with something to fear from MB: someone with a personal relationship that they don’t want uncovered to their spouse or others, someone doing something illegal and MB found out about it…I don’t think that’s the case here, but I keep thinking about the crazy stories in the past of cheerleaders’ moms killing other moms (or something insane like that!) It could be something totally out there!

That’s all I can think of at the moment. There are obviously some scenarios that I think are more likely than others. But I’m trying to think of all the possibilities! :-/

If they were going there to fish. Why rent a car. Are you kidding.

If so. Why rent a hotel to stay. Was he staying on a boat.

Did he take everything needed like tackle box etc.

He was going deep sea fishing and taking a charter boat, but I don't know what company runs the charter boats. I believe he was headed for the Chandeleur Islands. I found this link that has more information about fishing there.

http://chandeleurguidefishing.com

BB himself has said he's on the phone several times daily with tips for LE and 90% of them have already been checked out

I don't think we need to be thinking any chains are being dragged in this case. They are right on it.

And RB checked in from the golf course on April 17, 2016 as well. That with the odd gait of RB & looks to be same height and weight as well, the fact that both RB & BB were 'out of the state' when MB was murdered & oldest daughter would have been present at Missy's class if BB were home, odd statement about arriving in a car with Mississippi plates, Facebook posting of weather from BB and hopes he can still make it comment (communicating without actually calling & would show that they may have to cancel if he can't make flight) noticeable change in Missy's demeanor leading up to murder, no word on proof that BB and RB were actually where they said they were at time of murder from LE or and witnesses (RB wife or BB friends.) I just want to hear LE exclude these guys and get the real killer. Lots of 'convenient coincidences.'

Missy's daughter helped her with the 9 am classes, not the 5 am classes.

No, the outside cameras weren't working. We know that LE has video of Missy arriving in the parking lot because they know the exact time she arrived. Mr. Brooks, Tricia's guest on her show the other night, said that LE got that footage from the gun store which is in sight of the church.

Also, LE has a grainy piece of footage from the motion cameras inside where they catch part of the perp's car (in the background I think). However, from what we've heard--it's too grainy to release and it is impossible to tell what the make or model is.

Thanks. I am stunned (not to imply its not true) that the gun store's security cameras were able to see the church parking lot. I drive that stretch of 287 (did this morning) and was thinking that the gun store was too far past the church to be of any help. I am glad LE was able to get some video from them.

I can see renting a room if they arrived the day before setttting sail. And I don't knnow if he took a ttackle box. typically a fishing expedition has all the gear, baitt annd tackle needed. IMO
Imo. True fishermen bring or get their own bait. Jmo.

A fisherman doesn't go fishing without the bait that they prepared themselves. Jmo

Well I think it's interesting that LE announced they are "taking the weekend off". I can't remember the last time I heard that. It's usually we are working around the clock, won't stop until we find the killer, tirelessly, endlessly pursuing, until we find, etc.
I think they made that announcement to make the killer uneasy in a reverse psychology type of way. I also think they also have a pretty good idea who it is and are just building their case now to make a rock solid arrest.
By saying they are taking the weekend of may give the killer a false sense of relief and he/she may slip up when they are feeling a bit of temporary relaxation. Or, it might make them think that they, LE are not letting on to something and really are not taking time off.
Maybe someone is talking, and giving this lull before the storm, might bring the killer in. All of this is just speculation on my part. I just found announcing that they were taking time off odd. Even if they are, why announce it? Interesting strategy.

I'm out. Apparenntly open season on BB means open season onn posters who do;t tthink he's guilty. Dont have ttime or patience. Prayers for Missy and I hope jusice is swift.

No, don't leave! I like your posts.

There are only a few of us on the innocent family side, but I try very hard not to take posts personally even when it seems like they are. I hope you stick around.

He was going deep sea fishing and taking a charter boat, but I don't know what company runs the charter boats. I believe he was headed for the Chandeleur Islands. I found this link that has more information about fishing there.

http://chandeleurguidefishing.com

Great. Most said this was a annual trip.

So the regulars of this trip should be able to verify certain things.

A trip like this isn't with strangers. Jmo.

Imo for right now. Hubby is not guilty.

But. Imo for right now. If he isn't guilty, then he should be smart enough to know that the system expects him to be guilty.

So jmo.

Hubby needs to wake the .... up and hire a private investigator to help with this case.

Especially if he is unknowningly being framed by someone who wants him out the picture as well. Jmo.

Especially since a jury will convict him on bs evidence alone. Jmo.
While reading this post something new occured to me, I had thought early on maybe someone was framing BB for revenge etc, but what if the perp hated BOTH of them and used the chance to kill MB and frame BB killing 2 birds with one stone. I'm sure LE has looked into if anybody had a grudge against the Bevers. I have just been tunnel vision thinking someone mad at one or other, not BOTH. A possibility.

I'm kinda disappointed thaT it's suddenty open season on BB. I get why he coudl be suspect but i feel like it's getting out of hand and we are doing the tunnel visioin we so often accuse LE of doing. MOO
:ditto::yeahthat::goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member