TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I far as I know we haven't heard from any dry cleaner employees and only know that LE seized the ladies shirt.

I'm not convinced that only one shirt had blood on it. JMO

Hi Ranch!

There were 2 shirts with blood on them. the FIL and MIL's.

Thanks. I am stunned (not to imply its not true) that the gun store's security cameras were able to see the church parking lot. I drive that stretch of 287 (did this morning) and was thinking that the gun store was too far past the church to be of any help. I am glad LE was able to get some video from them.

That Girl, I was surprised too. But, I found a photo on the church's Facebook page that showed me that it was in direct sight of where MB parked. I had looked at it on Google Earth and it didn't look so close. Anyway, in the picture--the church was having an outdoor festival and everyone was outside in the parking lot (same side as the awning entrance, so same side that MB parked) and there was the gun store plain as day in the background.

If you want to look it up on FB, the picture says "Creekside Fall Festival" on it in orange letters. I would post the picture for you but there are people in it! :)

But, I do have to say that this is just what Mr. Brooks said on Tricia's show. I haven't seen this info anywhere in MSM. FWIW.

Eliminated "drunk suspect" from the list, leaving me with either semi-elderly, injured, or semi-disabled (geez this is not intended to be offensive).

Maybe to stop her breathing after being unconscious for just in case purposes.

Maybe they used it to avoid fingerprints if taking off heavy gloves. Idk.

Maybe they needed some for the home. Idk idk.

I thought we all thought it was a woman in the video? I still think it is a woman.

It is plastic film that is most often used to cover food dishes, creating a seal to lock in freshness.

In the church video, it appears the perp is carrying Saran Wrap. Or maybe it's a tool. That lead to pages of discussion as to why he would need Saran Wrap. Or was it a tool.

Hope that helps. :happydance:

I'm delirious from hours on this thread and am actually LOL at these posts. I took a break and am trying to catch up!

I am going to try and say this as delicate as possible. Reason being would possibly give area where body removed from. Crime scene tape I have seen so far are around both sides and the front of the church.

I can not believe for a second. Especially with people being on the scene, people arriving (I have seen where was posted by a class member/camper an Facebook follower the police had arrived at the church by the time she arrived.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX “There are several cop cars at this church right now. Not sure what happened.”

So how is it that no one, not even media (so far I haven't seen rather I should say) any crime scene vehicles other than the white van that was behind MB truck.

And this confirms there are double set of doors (one on outside then little area then the immediate doors going into the church.. < was propped open in the Church video w/suspect)

4 min from pulling into the parking lot until seen entering at 420 MB wouldnt have had time to take much out of her veh. Her purse was still in veh. Unsure where her cell phone was but they had it.

What ever is on those signs on each side of the wall by the doors and the Dutch doors.. begins with a "C" lol thats all I can make out and it has several letters.. thoughts?

missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 1.JPG

missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 2.JPG

missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 3.JPG

missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 4.JPG

I don't think he's lying.

The search warrant backs up what he said. For some reason LE only took one of the shirts. How did they know that only one shirt had possible forensic evidence before any testing was done? Seems a bit sloppy to me.

Gosh~~~I've been reading this thread all night and I'm behind...LOL

I think it is possible the the dry cleaners cleaned the others. They only reported 1 shirt to LE as being suspect. Plus, someone tried to clean 1 or both shirts. I think I also read there was more blood on one than the other.

I downloaded the Midlothian Police Department's Creekside Church Surveillance Video and rendered it in HD at 60 frames per second, showing better quality with enhanced sharpness and color restoration. The suspect wandering the church is much more clearer now.

[video]https://youtu.be/mSWD1TvaGZ4[/video]

For some reason I was thinking the Feds were brought in same day as killing.

JMHO, my thoughts on the Feds being brought in was the "SWAT/Police suit" and all that goes with that thinking... church killings/terrorism goings on .. Now seeing locals state things being told from the beginning, just adds to possible reasons the ATF being there

April 21st, 2016
Feds join murder investigation of Missy Bevers, Texas fitness instructor

The murder of Missy Bevers, a popular fitness instructor and mom of three in Texas, is now being investigated by federal agents as well as local police. Surveillance video shows a suspect in police SWAT gear inside the church where the victim was killed. NBC’s Kerry Sanders reports for TODAY.
MORE VIDEO

Kerry Sanders says "the FBI are reviewing a mountain of new video they are trying to match with someone taken from at a gun store.. trying to match the suspect to security videos taken from a gun store less than a mile from here that sells guns and other tactical gear...Watching for someone with that kind of walk.. to see if visited store with face uncovered ..."

1) look at this store I think I see the surveillance camera that pointed in the direction of Creekside Church View attachment 93383

2) zoomed in as much as I can View attachment 93384

3) Notice traffic. It wouldn't be that much at 330-435am that morning (I say 330.. dont know how long Suspect was at the Church prior to being first seen on camera at 350, and then the 435 is time 1st camper allegedly arrived)

So they knowing the veh MB driving and also the camper, they can look at traffic avail on the roadway . They evidently can see 1/2 mile away to get that MB turned in parking lot at that time. I not surprised at the range available to the camera..they have them in case someone steals/robs the GUN STORE they can get as much info as possible.

View attachment 93385

http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...-bevers-texas-fitness-instructor-670661699846

OMG! You are soooooooooo good! What the heck have I been doing looking at footage all day when we have you? ;)

:bowdown:

The original is 1.76MB and I could not upload it, it gave me the red ! when I tried so all I did was resize it. I resized it as a jpg at 40% and I guess it's still too large to upload (same red !). It was saved a jpg (not bmp). I have tried to upload it again and there must be a size limit. Anyone know the size limit on photos here? I will upload it again asap..
I don't want you to work to hard. I put it in a new tab and blew it up. When it's small, it does look something like a saran wrap box, and oblong rectangular object. When it is larger, and very large, it no longer looks that shape. ...Okay. Now I see it. I think it looks like a pair of metal not pliers, but cutters, like small bolt cutters. The black thumb where you put the arrow is only holding one arm handle of the tool. *shrug*

Do we know how it came to be that CG got to hold sessions on Creeksides site? Did MB set this up? Did MB know people there? How did this come about?

I don't want you to work to hard. I put it in a new tab and blew it up. When it's small, it does look something like a saran wrap box, and oblong rectangular object. When it is larger, and very large, it no longer looks that shape. ...Okay. Now I see it. I think it looks like a pair of metal not pliers, but cutters, like small bolt cutters. The black thumb where you put the arrow is only holding one arm handle of the tool. *shrug*

Yeah I just tried again with a 130.4kb pic and it still gives me that red ! I'm not sure why it is doing that. I had no problems uploading before. The picture that I posted before though is a jpg. You would think that these surveillance cameras would capture higher quality pictures. Heck some cell phone cameras are better than this. smh.

I am going to try and say this as delicate as possible. Reason being would possibly give area where body removed from. Crime scene tape I have seen so far are around both sides and the front of the church.

I can not believe for a second. Especially with people being on the scene, people arriving (I have seen where was posted by a class member/camper an Facebook follower the police had arrived at the church by the time she arrived.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX &#8220;There are several cop cars at this church right now. Not sure what happened.&#8221;

So how is it that no one, not even media (so far I haven't seen rather I should say) any crime scene vehicles other than the white van that was behind MB truck.

And this confirms there are double set of doors (one on outside then little area then the immediate doors going into the church.. < was propped open in the Church video w/suspect)

4 min from pulling into the parking lot until seen entering at 420 MB wouldnt have had time to take much out of her veh. Her purse was still in veh. Unsure where her cell phone was but they had it.

What ever is on those signs on each side of the wall by the doors and the Dutch doors.. begins with a "C" lol thats all I can make out and it has several letters.. thoughts?

Thanks for confirming the double entry-doors on that side. And did you notice the security camera on the wall of your third photo? I wonder if that camera was working?

I have always suspected that the victim was found on the other side of the building from where she entered, but I've also thought it could be inside the Dutch-door room. I wish we had some more info. Thanks for your sleuthing.

For consideration, The murderer shot MB and then removed bullet creating head wound. ATF and feds would find that interesting?

Possibly, but I doubt it. There are many photos on RB's FB pages where he is being openly affectionate with his wife, daughter, etc. And he was seen hugging people - men, even - in some of the videos last week. There was one man to whom he said "I love you", while hugging him and crying.

Yeah, I saw that. I was taking that to be his best friend and confidante. I can see my hubby reacting the same way he does/did. He is quite, reserved and shy.

The original is 1.76MB and I could not upload it, it gave me the red ! when I tried so all I did was resize it. I resized it as a jpg at 40% and I guess it's still too large to upload (same red !). It was saved a jpg (not bmp). I have tried to upload it again and there must be a size limit. Anyone know the size limit on photos here? I will upload it again asap..
It's some kind of tool. It has two arms. The end tips (closer to body) look like red plastic. The rest of it looks metal. It has um, I am trying to describe this.. almost an X pattern in the center, metal pieces that are a joint for movablity, to open and expand the tool head teeth. Let me look in Google for tools.

It's some kind of tool. It has two arms. The end tips (closer to body) look like red plastic. The rest of it looks metal. It has um, I am trying to describe this.. almost an X pattern in the center, metal pieces that are a joint for movablity, to open and expand the tool head teeth. Let me look in Google for tools.

Could you upload what you're looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98