TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it look like s/he is twisting or spinning a tool with their left hand when trying to open the locked door? Also, going out on a skinny limb that probably won't hold me, but IMO after watching the video a gazillion times it looks like the bad guy is LE of some kind. Some of the movements and mannerisms remind me of some of DFWs finest motorcycle officers I have seen standing outside a vehicle writing a citation. Sometimes right outside my own vehicle I am ashamed to say. NOT SAYING IT IS A MOTORCYCLE OFFICER. Just LE mannerisms

Yes I agree.

I can't figure out why the perp went thru so much trouble to conceal their identity then was foolish enough to possibly look up and give LE a view of their face. This IMO plus interviews with people who were close to MB, will solve this case. I am glad perp made this potential error. IMO this tells me while plan was meticulous, the picking out of the ensemble was not done very well. The perp's trying to throw off LE, may be her/his undoing. This tells me not a pro, just an angry person JMHO.

I watched the inside of the church surveillance video tonight for the first time. I flip flop back and forth between it being a man or a woman. I did think as I watched it that maybe the strange walk is from blisters from wearing boots that they don't usually wear. If they walked to the church from a distance and then walked around inside for that time maybe they had blisters from shoes too small/too big or just "new" and not worn in yet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

To me, because I don't know how I would be reacting if this happened in my family. I might react the same way he did. Last time I checked there is no handbook on how to act when your loved one has been murdered. IMO, it is not respectful to the family or the husband. It is getting to the point of being ridiculous, why did he where the checkered shirt rather than a black one? Doesn't everyone know he should be wearing black after someone dies. Sarcasm intended. Of course, all JMHO

No, this is crazy. We don't owe them any special respect. They are all suspects. There is significant evidence pointing towards BB/JB being involved. I understand that this site doesn't want random accusations being flung at people, but facts are facts. Victim culture is way too strong in this country. Objectivity is better.

I am attaching some screen shots of the reynolds* wrap box. (*Not sure why Saran* should get all the credit.)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 10.52.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 10.52.19 PM.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 10.53.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 10.53.11 PM.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 10.53.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 10.53.22 PM.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 238
To me, because I don't know how I would be reacting if this happened in my family. I might react the same way he did. Last time I checked there is no handbook on how to act when your loved one has been murdered. IMO, it is not respectful to the family or the husband. It is getting to the point of being ridiculous, why did he where the checkered shirt rather than a black one? Doesn't everyone know he should be wearing black after someone dies. Sarcasm intended. Of course, all JMHO
I do agree that criticisms regarding demeanor are unfair. However, most of the discussion has been directed at WHAT he said rather than how he said it.
I've seen so many different reactions to trauma and grief that I do know it's impossible to glean much from that alone.

Could you upload what you're looking at?
SunsetBeach posted a photo called itemnhand.jpg It is what people have called saran wrap box, latex glove box, level, mop handle or tool. Lawbelle - I agree. It is a pliers, wrench or bolt cutter type of tool. I guess I call it closed, you call it open, lmao at what I know about tools. It is in a position so that the arms are parallel making the camera see a rectangular box when it moves.

I watched the inside of the church surveillance video tonight for the first time. I flip flop back and forth between it being a man or a woman. I did think as I watched it that maybe the strange walk is from blisters from wearing boots that they don't usually wear. If they walked to the church from a distance and then walked around inside for that time maybe they had blisters from shoes too small/too big or just "new" and not worn in yet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Have you seen the video with RB"s walk?

I am attaching some screen shots of the reynolds* wrap box. (*Not sure why Saran* should get all the credit.)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Ha! You and I took almost the exact same screenshots of the "white thing". :) He/she holds it very easily while swinging a hammer with the right hand so I would think that whatever it is--it can't be that heavy!

I just for the life of me cannot figure out what it is.

To me, it does look like a saran wrap box but not as long.

SunsetBeach posted a photo called itemnhand.jpg It is what people have called saran wrap box, latex glove box, level, mop handle or tool. Lawbelle - I agree. It is a pliers, wrench or bolt cutter type of tool. I guess I call it closed, you call it open, lmao at what I know about tools. It is in a position so that the arms are parallel making the camera see a rectangular box when it moves.
You are right that it is closed- LOL I surely am no expert but I have used tools when I had no choice. :D
The "M" lettering some are referring to is the "opening" between the two sides, it does match perfectly. I wish I was not so lazy- I would go find one in my garage and post photos and try to duplicate the lighting. However, being a disorganized person I know that it could take hours to even find it!

Absolutely agree! There are times he/she seems a little "clumsy"--like when they are in the hallway headed towards the dutch door. His/her left ankle gives out a little and they do this weird little double step. I took a screenshot of the ankle at this point and it's just at a weird angle. But then, the way he/she turns towards the door and then the way he/she "saunters" through the church (if that's the right word), reminds me of a LEO. It's the confident stance we see too I think.

ETA: I'm not sure about the tool at the locked door (which my hubs says is a closet). I do notice the hammer used and the "tap, tap, tap" but not sure about the twisting of a tool. I'll look again!

Regarding the ankle/foot issue, maybe it was injured while getting into the church or walking in a dark, possibly muddy field sneaking up to the church building.

Absolutely agree! There are times he/she seems a little "clumsy"--like when they are in the hallway headed towards the dutch door. His/her left ankle gives out a little and they do this weird little double step. I took a screenshot of the ankle at this point and it's just at a weird angle. But then, the way he/she turns towards the door and then the way he/she "saunters" through the church (if that's the right word), reminds me of a LEO. It's the confident stance we see too I think.

ETA: I'm not sure about the tool at the locked door (which my hubs says is a closet). I do notice the hammer used and the "tap, tap, tap" but not sure about the twisting of a tool. I'll look again!

BBM

You'd have to include security guards/mall cops in that too, I think.

Side question: Do people in Texas pronounce "mannerism" as "mann-yer-ism"? BB does it and I heard a female reporter say it that way too.

I am going to try and say this as delicate as possible. Reason being would possibly give area where body removed from. Crime scene tape I have seen so far are around both sides and the front of the church.

I can not believe for a second. Especially with people being on the scene, people arriving (I have seen where was posted by a class member/camper an Facebook follower the police had arrived at the church by the time she arrived.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX “There are several cop cars at this church right now. Not sure what happened.”

So how is it that no one, not even media (so far I haven't seen rather I should say) any crime scene vehicles other than the white van that was behind MB truck.

And this confirms there are double set of doors (one on outside then little area then the immediate doors going into the church.. < was propped open in the Church video w/suspect)

4 min from pulling into the parking lot until seen entering at 420 MB wouldnt have had time to take much out of her veh. Her purse was still in veh. Unsure where her cell phone was but they had it.

What ever is on those signs on each side of the wall by the doors and the Dutch doors.. begins with a "C" lol thats all I can make out and it has several letters.. thoughts?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I see the surveillance camera at the top right hand side of picture #3. The perp had to see that too and didn't care, thought he/she was covered up enough to never be caught. Brazen for sure.

Here's what I found that looks similar.

attachment.php

Attachments

• eldorado_cutterbox_foil.jpg
    eldorado_cutterbox_foil.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 190
Midlothian PD, Arlington PD, FBI and ATF all have officers investigating but they need a weekend off? Lol. I'm not buying it...they have a lot of officers investigating this case. Taking a weekend break is great if there were 4 people working it, but there's probably more like 40! They're playing with someone psychologically. "We're nowhere close to an arrest. Matter of fact, we're so far off from one that we're all taking the weekend off, because a couple more days won't make any difference since we aren't making any progress anyway..."

Suuuuuure....we believe you...NOT! lol

They are waiting for the dust to settle. See what crawls out.

I appreciate your work, but I see some sort of box or brick rather than a tool. Could be lots of things, but the shape and size is that of a plastic wrap or aluminum foil box, in my opinion.
If you enlarge it, it will flatten out. It is either stark white or metal to show up like that in the dark (like the POLICE lettering). The tips are probably red PVC (by his rearend). The space that looks dark between the two white arms is actually open space, not markings on a box. The teeth ends do not lie flat with the arms - they stick up like and 'L' on its side: i_____ .

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Do you see how one side appears longer than the other - and the "bottom" part of your box appears open? This matches up with adjustable locking type pliers- underneath the finger is the "lever" portion of the tool that is inside that keeps it in place -
I wish I knew tool lingo well enough to do a better job of describing what I see. There are many versions of the tool, with differing jaws
Here is a link to a video showing it in use:
[video=youtu;PyUA2YRHYSs]http://youtu.be/PyUA2YRHYSs[/video]

BBM

You'd have to include security guards/mall cops in that too, I think.

Side question: Do people in Texas pronounce "mannerism" as "mann-yer-ism"? BB does it and I heard a female reporter say it that way too.

Haha! Some do. I def have a Texas accent but make an effort to pronounce words correctly. I do say 'fixing' however. That probably negates pronouncing mannerisms correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone