TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby disagreed with me, on my thought that the perp might be thinner. The instant he saw the video of RB walking, he said that it could be him. Hubby has way more experience than I do, watching bad guys on grainy video, so I'll defer to his opinion on the perp's build.

"How to use lock jaw pliers" by Rom Hazelton on YouTube [video=youtube;PyUA2YRHYSs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyUA2YRHYSs&sns=tw[/video] via @youtube

Ha! You and I took almost the exact same screenshots of the "white thing". :) He/she holds it very easily while swinging a hammer with the right hand so I would think that whatever it is--it can't be that heavy!

I just for the life of me cannot figure out what it is.

To me, it does look like a saran wrap box but not as long.

It is an aluminum square tubing connector. I have a pic but don't know how to post it.

I downloaded the Midlothian Police Department's Creekside Church Surveillance Video and rendered it in HD at 60 frames per second, showing better quality with enhanced sharpness and color restoration. The suspect wandering the church is much more clearer now.

[video]https://youtu.be/mSWD1TvaGZ4[/video]

This is awesome! Thanks for this. Appears to be a female to me with blonde hair.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capturetx9-1-1.PNG
    Capturetx9-1-1.PNG
    217 KB · Views: 206
  • Capturetx9-1.PNG
    Capturetx9-1.PNG
    209.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Capturetx9.PNG
    Capturetx9.PNG
    631.8 KB · Views: 203
Haha! Some do. I def have a Texas accent but make an effort to pronounce words correctly. I do say 'fixing' however. That probably negates pronouncing mannerisms correctly.

Ha! I am "fixing" to go to bed. :)

Ha! You and I took almost the exact same screenshots of the "white thing". :) He/she holds it very easily while swinging a hammer with the right hand so I would think that whatever it is--it can't be that heavy!

I just for the life of me cannot figure out what it is.

To me, it does look like a saran wrap box but not as long.

Extended view video .28secs in...two tools in hand. Two very different tools. Perp tries to use both to accomplish getting door open. Fails. After the perp uses the crowbar thingy to try to pry the door open at .38secs in, perp secures items back to his/her person and then it looks like at .45 they are going into those tactical breast pockets to get more/different tools. Lots of fidgeting with tools. So this person had a planned reason for the outfit...they needed the pockets. They knew how to use the uniform to its full potential. Hmm. Every time I watch it, I catch something new. So he/she had way more on their person then what we are seeing in the spliced video clips provided. So the initial break in looks novice but the use of the uniform not so much....JMO.

This is awesome! Thanks for this. Appears to be a female to me with blonde hair.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Whoa. Good catch. So perp gets all dressed and covered up head to toe but leaves their hair out? Wig maybe? It seems like LE would say they were looking for a perp with blonde hair or someone wearing a wig. You know the FBI has wayyyy stronger, sharper video they are looking at. Why wouldn't they tell us that info if they released the video? JMO

Is it just me, or is there a capital "M" on the side of it?
You win. You made me LOL. The 'M' is a hollow space. The dark you see is the background. It looks like an 'M' when small and an 'X' when enlarged, but it's the spring mechanism for operating the arms of the tool.

I don't think it is a tool in the hand, it clearly looks like a rectangular box to me and yes, it looks like it has an "M" on the end and the long side. The perp had at least 2 tools, the claw hammer thing and the 'jimmy' thing that was stuck in the doorjamb - not being held there by the perp - and then tightened (or something) by turning something. He/she takes it out of the right side of his equipment vest and returns it there.

Then, I look at the feet and the 'boots' look limp like socks and are kinda floppy and I can see the outline of the foot. The footwear seems to be very thin material in the walk from trying to jimmy the door to the exit off screen (lower right hand corner of video). This is especially clear on the you tube upload with HD when I make the image as large as possible on my screen.

What's interesting is... the person's walk and the shoes they are wearing. If a person walks with their feet outward like a duck, it means that their shoes are too big–meaning too extended in the front toe area. When that happens, it causes your feet to extend out. I can tell right away those shoes are WAY too big for their feet. My impression is that it's a person with a small foot trying to wear what looks to be a men's size 12 or 12-1/2 shoe. In other words–it's someone trying to pose as a larger sized man. This might explain why the suspect appears to be touching the wall at the beginning of the video as they were really using it as leverage because of their shoes.

Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 10.20.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 10.24.24 PM.jpg

I don't think it is a tool in the hand, it clearly looks like a rectangular box to me and yes, it looks like it has an "M" on the end and the long side. The perp had at least 2 tools, the claw hammer thing and the 'jimmy' thing that was stuck in the doorjamb - not being held there by the perp - and then tightened (or something) by turning something. He/she takes it out of the right side of his equipment vest and returns it there.

Then, I look at the feet and the 'boots' look limp like socks and are kinda floppy and I can see the outline of the foot. The footwear seems to be very thin material in the walk from trying to jimmy the door to the exit off screen (lower right hand corner of video). This is especially clear on the you tube upload with HD when I make the image as large as possible on my screen.

You are all doing so good. I'm very impressed. Great group over here. Im watching in HD but I still cant see that good. It's frustrating lol. I want like a super sharpen button!! I agree that at the end that does look like a box and not a tool. Its way different than anything from the beginning of the video. All *my* comments previous were about the beginning of the video. But now I'm at the end in super spy mode...yeah, that box catches the lights and shines. WS poster made a good on that call. Thats what I would think it was. Wonder what he/she wanted or needed that for? Strange item to appear with or pick up along the way. I in no way form or fashion believe this was a burglary...no bag! Burglars almost always have backpacks, a bag, a sack. This person doesnt appear to have a care in the world about preserving or keeping anything he/she is finding or seeing. Not one bit. JMO.

Check out this door breaching tool. The larger power unit is shown in this video, but they come in smaller sizes, too. Notice the size is about the same as a tin foil box.

I also wonder if the perp had trouble with the "closet" door because it swings out, and most of the breaching tools are designed for doorways that swing in.

[video=youtube;_oYsLzTbROs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oYsLzTbROs[/video]

What's interesting is... the person's walk and the shoes they are wearing. If a person walks with their feet outward like a duck, it means that their shoes are too big–meaning too extended in the front toe area. When that happens, it causes your feet to extend out. I can tell right away those shoes are WAY too big for their feet. My impression is that it's a person with a small foot trying to wear what looks to be a men's size 12 or 12-1/2 shoe. In other words–it's someone trying to pose as a larger sized man.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Same walk @0:41

[video=youtube;KfZVmvI5fFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZVmvI5fFQ[/video]

In the 1st or 2nd thread someone posted a pic of boot covers for sale on Amazon. Imo the perp is wearing these.

btw, I posted the "M" remark. I only saw an "M" from one grainy shot and fully concede that it could be a tool or something else. I'm not wedded to the "M" theory. Was just thinking out loud.

Check out this door breaching tool. The larger power unit is shown in this video, but they come in smaller sizes, too. Notice the size is about the same as a tin foil box.

I also wonder if the perp had trouble with the "closet" door because it swings out, and most of the breaching tools are designed for doorways that swing in.

[video=youtube;_oYsLzTbROs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oYsLzTbROs[/video]

Hmm. Interesting. You are REALLY good at this. Im learning a ton from you.

Im on an Iphone 6. Can someone please tell me how to post a pic of the "saran wrap" item in question. I have it in my pics. It is an aluminum square tool connector. It is a perfect match IMO. Help! How do I post this pic?

Same walk @0:41

[video=youtube;KfZVmvI5fFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZVmvI5fFQ[/video]
Woah. Thanks for posting the video with the walk. I had seen the PC but not this particular footage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You win. You made me LOL. The 'M' is a hollow space. The dark you see is the background. It looks like an 'M' when small and an 'X' when enlarged, but it's the spring mechanism for operating the arms of the tool.
correctly identifying this object could hold significance as to the interests/occupation and/or gender of the murderer.

Here is the manual version of the doorstorm.

[video=youtube;9ZgicCddZTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgicCddZTU[/video]

And pictures like this sure do add to the idea that we are dealing with someone who has LE training and experience. Or really wants us to think that.

attachment.php

Attachments

• gwleon15-breach-kodiak-682x383.1443554161.jpg
    gwleon15-breach-kodiak-682x383.1443554161.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors