TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. Good catch. So perp gets all dressed and covered up head to toe but leaves their hair out? Wig maybe? It seems like LE would say they were looking for a perp with blonde hair or someone wearing a wig. You know the FBI has wayyyy stronger, sharper video they are looking at. Why wouldn't they tell us that info if they released the video? JMO

I think initially they said it was a male but now are saying could be male or female. I think that changed once FBI got video, IMO.

In the 1st or 2nd thread someone posted a pic of boot covers for sale on Amazon. Imo the perp is wearing these.

I see knee high moto type boots on this perp. When people say slippers or what not...Im like huh? Clearly to ME those boots are at least knee high, at least semi well made and there is a tag that either pokes out or sticks straight up in the back. It could be a part that helps pull them on? It looks like it loops. The light catches it just right to show the outline every time perp turns around--esp when fiddling with the door he/she couldnt get into 15secs in. JMO

image.jpegBootsctr is the poster who found this pic.
This is what I see.

You win. You made me LOL. The 'M' is a hollow space. The dark you see is the background. It looks like an 'M' when small and an 'X' when enlarged, but it's the spring mechanism for operating the arms of the tool.

Can you please tell us what kind of tool you think this is? Maybe find a photo online somewhere and then lead us to it because it looks like a box to me.

attachment.php

After seeing RB walk, I'm not convinced that footwear like this is needed to produce that type of floppy walk.

I see knee high moto type boots on this perp. When people say slippers or what not...Im like huh? Clearly to ME those boots are at least knee high, at least semi well made and there is a tag that either pokes out or sticks straight up in the back. It could be a part that helps pull them on? It looks like it loops. The light catches it just right to show the outline every time perp turns around--esp when fiddling with the door he/she couldnt get into 15secs in. JMO
Maybe the photo I just posted will explain the loop you see.

Can you please tell us what kind of tool you think this is? Maybe find a photo online somewhere and then lead us to it because it looks like a box to me.
I have the perfect pic of this. It matches. It is in my pics. How do I post the pic????

This case has had so many interesting twists and turns and "coincidences" that it is fascinating- I'm somewhat obsessed with it now. The initial hook was the uniform of the murderer- and what are the odds that a bloody shirt turns up at a dry cleaners, no matter the source of the blood! <modsnip>

That Girl, I was surprised too. But, I found a photo on the church's Facebook page that showed me that it was in direct sight of where MB parked. I had looked at it on Google Earth and it didn't look so close. Anyway, in the picture--the church was having an outdoor festival and everyone was outside in the parking lot (same side as the awning entrance, so same side that MB parked) and there was the gun store plain as day in the background.

If you want to look it up on FB, the picture says "Creekside Fall Festival" on it in orange letters. I would post the picture for you but there are people in it! :)

But, I do have to say that this is just what Mr. Brooks said on Tricia's show. I haven't seen this info anywhere in MSM. FWIW.

Google showing distance, and daylight view from Creekside Church showing the Outdoor store, and MB posted pictures in Feb of campers at 5 am group in this same parking lot. otherwise jmho

ATTACH=CONFIG]93399[/ATTACH]

creekside church parking lot Outdoor store in background 1.jpg

Missy Bevers CG crosscreek 430 campers 1.jpg

Missy Bevers CG crosscreek 430 campers 2.jpg

Missy Bevers CG crosscreek 430 campers 3.jpg

Attachments

• creekside church and outdoor store google.jpg
    creekside church and outdoor store google.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 42
attachment.php
Bootsctr is the poster who found this pic.
This is what I see.

I dont get it?! What are these and where do they come in? I made this in photoshop from screen captures. Click on it to make it bigger so u can see. This is what I see....lol.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 216
You are right that it is closed- LOL I surely am no expert but I have used tools when I had no choice. :D The "M" lettering some are referring to is the "opening" between the two sides, it does match perfectly. I wish I was not so lazy- I would go find one in my garage and post photos and try to duplicate the lighting. However, being a disorganized person I know that it could take hours to even find it!
I finally see the teeth ends are holding a bolt head or something round in them. The bolt head object held in the teeth is a different color metal like brass or copper (not as reflective as the other parts. the inner spring mechanism parts are also darker than the arms and teeth heads). So yes, the teeth ends are spread open wide, and the arms are parallel.

Sandy did post a photo a couple of pages back.

After seeing RB walk, I'm not convinced that footwear like this is needed to produce that type of floppy walk.

I don't think the shoe covers explain the walk. They might cause the boots to have less traction.
I think they were worn to conceal footprints and make it difficult to determine the kind of boot worn from footprints.

The suspect also stepped on chunks of plaster on the floor, too, when they were hitting the wall... leaving behind their shoe print. I lightened the photo for better veiwing.

attachment.php

https://youtu.be/mSWD1TvaGZ4?t=2m3s

So they are sitting on a treasure trove of evidence. I'm thinking an arrest will be coming soon....Total opinion. It was raining so there has to be prints at entry point at least and now plaster...yeah...they are working with a lot...thankfully. I'm guessing much like in the JonBenet Ramsey case with the hi-tec boot print, they were able to identify the boots/shoes make/model by now.

I dont get it?! What are these and where do they come in? I made this in photoshop from screen captures. Click on it to make it bigger so u can see. This is what I see....lol.
attachment.php

Go to thread 2 and read post 135.
It shows the gif Bill Carson made. You can see the bottom of the shoe flopping.
If you skip to about post 182 on that thread you will see the discussion about it.

Sorry, I am not sure how to copy the gif.

Go to thread 2 and read post 135.
It shows the gif Bill Carson made. You can see the bottom of the shoe flopping.
If you read posts after that one you will see the discussion about it.

Sorry, I am not sure how to copy the gif.

TY!! So its a shoe over a shoe...got it. TY so much!

I finally see the teeth ends are holding a bolt head or something round in them. The bolt head object held in the teeth is a different color metal like brass or copper (not as reflective as the other parts. the inner spring mechanism parts are also darker than the arms and teeth heads). So yes, the teeth ends are spread open wide, and the arms are parallel.
while looking at types of this tool on google, i did see quite a few styles that can include wide flat "teeth" that could potentially look like an object being held by the pliers- there are so many types- one for chain locking, several different types for welders- but it DOES appear that something round is held inside the teeth. if this is a locked plier tool and was used at some point, i can imagine the perpetrator continuing on without stopping to disengage the lock - it seems so clear to me that this is what the item IS, that i am having a difficult time seeing the object as anything else- i am trying to be openminded and "see" the box that others see, but i just can't!

attachment.php

They look like leg coverings that cover from the front and wrap around the calf and are strapped or tied in the back. Those covering also rest right above the shoe, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasjay1