TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I initially wondered that, too, but the flight manifestation explains what I think happened. Gulfport (airport near Biloxi) only has a few major airlines. There were 3 flights out that morning that left at 6:10 am. By the time he found the news and took back a rental car, he couldn't make those obviously.

There was one that left at 10:20ish, but arrived in Dallas at 7:45 pm that night! Could you imagine finding out the news, processing it and then having to sit on the airplane and airports for 9.25 hours of flight time? Then, there were a few others that left at 6pm-ish that night & arrived later than it would be if he drove.

IMO...So, more than likely he drove bc he had his buddies with him, in a car and could talk on the phone, decipher information and get home quicker than the flights offered. FOX Ch. 4 spoke and interviewed him on the way home. I'll see if I can find that interview. That's my only logical explanation.

Who was he with in Biloxi? Who accompanied him back to TX?

Watching the video of the perp inside the church, I'm not sure he/she is as stout as it appears at first glance. I thinks it's possible that someone who already has a portly build would look much bigger than that with all that gear on. From some angles, especially, I'm not sure of the perp's build -- they look almost thin in some brief instances. My husband is military, and he's very tall and thin, but he looks stocky when he has on body armor. Can anyone tell if the perp is wearing body armor? I've had my thoughts on the gait and build, but I'm not sure that the perp may not be too thin for where my suspicions were going. I think other people have mentioned this possibility on the perp's build underneath the SWAT gear, but these threads have been moving fast -- I can't remember who talked about it, or when!

Were the church's outside security cameras not working? If not, how did LE have video of MB's vehicle arriving in the parking lot?
http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story

they were workin they are motion sensing

they turned on when the perps car was parked but the perp parked out of range

kind of implies the perp knew the camera range. or just got very very lucky.

the sort of person who deals with Church AV Systems. maybe.

She was <modsnip> then bludgeoned with a screwdriver and a hammer. I think that's some kind of portable toolbox/holder. Something to hold a couple of tools in. My partner has heaps of different sized cannisters, some small enough for nails, some big enough for screwdrivers.

Did LE release that info about a screwdriver,hammer and being <modsnip> I am further behind than I thought. :blushing:

You don't think the husband's actions are relevant, in the chance that he was somehow involved via a hit hired by him or a killing on his behalf?
I didn't say that.

I do think feel all of his actions that I'm aware are understandable and don't make me feel he is guilty of anything.

Some people don't believe him. Not sure why he would lie about it myself.

it seems apparent that there are discrepancies.

one of them is the dog death story.

the other is the number of shirts seized. the warrant says one thing RB says something else, further he alleged the remaining shirt is still in the Dry cleaners, clearly false.

He's lying. In short. <modsnip>

i keep trying to talk myself out of suspecting RB, but can't get past the gait and the geology tool (rock pick/hammer) that appears to be in the surveillance video. that is the biggest clue, IMHO- because it is specific and unique.

it seems apparent that there are discrepancies.

one of them is the dog death story.

the other is the number of shirts seized. the warrant says one thing RB says something else, further he alleged the remaining shirt is still in the Dry cleaners, clearly false.

He's lying. In short. Shirtgate.
I don't think he's lying.

The search warrant backs up what he said. For some reason LE only took one of the shirts. How did they know that only one shirt had possible forensic evidence before any testing was done? Seems a bit sloppy to me.

I've never heard of that. Why would that exist? Do they exist?

Other options to saran wrap:
- Tissue box
- Disposable glove box, like you see at fast food restaurants

Just thinking out loud

There are square, and rectangle ones for certain purposes -- here's one:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/IR-I...2573542439.html?spm=2114.40010308.4.25.yyu3X3

Motion Sensor? Hmmm.

I don't think that's what this was, though. Some suggested that it might even be some kind of explosive device that the perp tossed into that window he was breaking. It would appear that it was a dud, if that were to be the case.

the particular footage i am referring to was from INSIDE the police station, either just before or just after the presser. there are several reports that include such footage, but they all seem to cut just BEFORE the moment i am talking about. is highly frustrating, i can't find it! he reaches for a door inside as he follows his son from the waiting/front area into an inner part of the building.
LAWBELLE, Here is what you saw, it is on this youtube...as RB is walking INTO the building and grabbing the door with right hand:
[video=youtube;KfZVmvI5fFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZVmvI5fFQ[/video]
It is 48 seconds into the 2:09 video...sorry for holding onto the info for so long...I was hoping someone else would do it for me, lol. sorry...

She was shot then bludgeoned with a screwdriver and a hammer. I think that's some kind of portable toolbox/holder. Something to hold a couple of tools in. My partner has heaps of different sized cannisters, some small enough for nails, some big enough for screwdrivers.

hmmm

more than one tool traditionally means more than one attacker

what are the chances the apparent discrepancies in the perp on cam (weight) are because there was two attackers not one?

She was shot then bludgeoned with a screwdriver and a hammer. I think that's some kind of portable toolbox/holder. Something to hold a couple of tools in. My partner has heaps of different sized cannisters, some small enough for nails, some big enough for screwdrivers.

Wait, is this confirmed?

Watching the video of the perp inside the church, I'm not sure he/she is as stout as it appears at first glance. I thinks it's possible that someone who already has a portly build would look much bigger than that with all that gear on. From some angles, especially, I'm not sure of the perp's build -- they look almost thin in some brief instances. My husband is military, and he's very tall and thin, but he looks stocky when he has on body armor. Can anyone tell if the perp is wearing body armor? I've had my thoughts on the gait and build, but I'm not sure that the perp may not be too thin for where my suspicions were going. I think other people have mentioned this possibility on the perp's build underneath the SWAT gear, but these threads have been moving fast -- I can't remember who talked about it, or when!

Off topic...

Tell your husband, Thanks for Serving, for me! I appreciate his service! :)

The similarity of the walk between RB going in the police station and the video of the perp seems very similar. But then again the video is not the best so it's really hard to tell.

Is it? I think this may be a local rumor. Official sources that I see say the manner of death was head trauma caused by an unknown instrument. Hi five to the Midlothians who found their way to WS!

I am going to speculate....that the killer knew the victim's husband was out of town. Just a wild guess....

Did LE release that info about a screwdriver,hammer and being shot? I am further behind than I thought. :blushing:
No. A local poster, I believe Breck, posted early in the thread that all 3 were used. It's a long post. LE has only said unknown weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member