TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW. I have taken photos to post on Facebook, but didn't post right away. A couple of days later I 'checked in' with a photo "Just enjoying the weather under the shade of my beautiful tree", indicating my location. The date shows the date and location as being when posted, not when the pic was actually taken. Again FWIW.

Really. So all of the stories I've read about airlines overbooking flights are not true? They always have some empty seats?
Oh I'm sure it does happen a lot! Especially when it's a holiday. I do know that Employees can use those extra seats to fly family and friends for free.
Just like hotels that are booked solid but if for some reason you have to change rooms they suddenly have one available.

I just couldn't imagine someone hearing their spouse has been killed and having to drive for 8+ hours. They'd have to put me on someone's lap!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Did anyone watch the video posted on the police dept facebook by Brain Scratch? Any new info in there?

FWIW. I have taken photos to post on Facebook, but didn't post right away. A couple of days later I 'checked in' with a photo "Just enjoying the weather under the shade of my beautiful tree". The date shows the date and location as being when posted, not when the pic was actually taken. Again FWIW.

EXIF data should be pretty easy to get.

Can't imagine a burglar carrying out all that heavy equipment in rain, thunder and lightning to a vehicle we don't even know where its parked.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

we do know

iirc it was caught parked in the far corner of the lot.

He looks good in pink. Lol. Not too many guys can pull that off. Very bravado of him.

Yes, not many can!
That's why at first I thought the dry cleaner mentioned the blood stained shirt was a ladies. I thought maybe it was pink. But I failed to read that it was actually white [emoji1]

Confusing still to me. Both BB and his Mother, both did not think that MB was Targeted at first.

Yet the Mother said

"Bevers’ mother-in-law, Marsha Tucker said her son was worried for some time about Missy teaching early morning workout classes.

“The morning before we knew anything had happened, he said ‘I’ve told her, I’ve told her she’s got to be careful.’ He was just so afraid something would happen,” said Tucker, who admitted Missy was very trusting. “She might have been a little too naive for her own good, but she was a trusting soul. I guess she just thought everyone was good.” http://dfwliving.com/husband-of-murdered-midlothian-mother-feared-for-her-safety/

**FWIW I can understand being concerned about the time of morning out doing that kind of job. It just seems like that statement, allegedly the morning prior. It like something happen to even bring up the subject. MB was out of town for CG function and BB was leaving on trip, wonder who had the girls? Not sure what time MB returned from Austin, if it was prior to BB leaving for MS or after.

And the SIL, felt MB was Targeted from the get go and seemed to have a suspect right away. Both the MIL and SIL comments at beginning added to the friend from gym, gave me feelings that someone had been at least making them feel something was going on somewhere.

Then the SIL stated to the press that their lead they thought they had, the police confirmed no good. Then the SIL said she is no long convinced that it was even a woman IIRC (because she had said something re may be a jealous woman).

I started trying to catch up but when 20 pages behnd and people still posting will always be 20 behind lol. Going back to see if I can find the broken door handle people were speaking of ...

jmho

Oh I'm sure it does happen a lot! Especially when it's a holiday. I do know that Employees can use those extra seats to fly family and friends for free.
Just like hotels that are booked solid but if for some reason you have to change rooms they suddenly have one available.

I just couldn't imagine someone hearing their spouse has been killed and having to drive for 8+ hours. They'd have to put me on someone's lap!

First we need to find out what time the plane would have left that day. Early where he couldn't make it in time. Or late when the drive home would have gotten him home faster. Jmo.

So let's slueth the plane departure times from that day.

And maybe we will see if it wasn't a real option. Jmo

That's why at first I thought the dry cleaner mentioned the blood stained shirt was a ladies. I thought maybe it was pink. But I failed to read that it was actually white [emoji1]

there are TWO shirts.

Would someone please explain the Saran Wrap?

In the church video, it appears the perp is carrying Saran Wrap. Or maybe it's a tool. That lead to pages of discussion as to why he would need Saran Wrap. Or was it a tool.

Hope that helps. :happydance:

I'm sorry Glammie...I'm horrible with names!:blushing:

So it was in the footage released before they posted the "full version"?

I believe so, but I can't be 100% I am giving my brain time to recoup before I dig back in the videos, I need a fresh set of eyes.

I thought we all thought it was a woman in the video? I still think it is a woman.

Would someone please explain the Saran Wrap?

Maybe to stop her breathing after being unconscious for just in case purposes.

Maybe they used it to avoid fingerprints if taking off heavy gloves. Idk.

Maybe they needed some for the home. Idk idk.

I'm sure he could have gotten on a flight. I don't think that him deciding to drive instead of flying means much.

There's no way I'm going to criticize a crime victim who may have made a less than optimal decision on travel back home. JMO

Goodnight peeps! :offtobed: Happy sleuthing! I didn't know RB was 70! I don't think he is in any way capable of taking on MB. Even a young perp would know he had to be prepared to take on MB, or she would kick his :behind: too! :twocents: :moo: :cow:

I'm sure he could have gotten on a flight. I don't think that him deciding to drive instead of flying means much.

There's no way I'm going to criticize a crime victim who may have made a less than optimal decision on travel back home. JMO

Agreed. I can think of a dozen reasons I would rather be in a car with friends and my phone and reachable than on a plane at a time like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member