TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete if not allowed. Apparently the shirt they took that had blood on it was a women XL or XXL? Do we really think BB's wife is an XL? Going off images I wouldn't have thought she was an XL? Perhaps a night shirt/comfortable oversized shirt?

JMO

Delete if not allowed. Apparently the shirt they took that had blood on it was a women XL or XXL? Do we really think BB's wife is an XL? Going off images I wouldn't have thought she was an XL? Perhaps a night shirt/comfortable oversized shirt?

JMO
I think that the XXL shirt left at the cleaners belonged to Randy Bevers wife. I'm not sure how large she is.

AFAIK only the main entrance is double entry, but the side door just has a single set of doors, which both those doors are propped open.

Front Big Glass Entrance, and Each SIDE entrance are double (outside... then little breeze way and the second door.) Can see pretty good in this ss I got off of one of the TODAY Show videos missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 3.JPG missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 4.JPG missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 5.JPG

MAIN ENTRANCE... FRONT OF CHURCH.... terri missy bevers creekside church inside front 1.JPG Terri Missy Bevers chruch doors.JPG

It may not be "fair," and it may be stereotyping, but it is also reality that the majority of the human population that is handy with tools will be men. It doesn't behoove the investigation to be PC in this instance, in my opinion (spoken from a woman who owns her own tool set).

TTF14---I know what you are saying, you are speaking in generalities.

Men prefer tools, and women prefer shoes, generally speaking. Not a bad thing at all, just the way it is.

IMHO

Back on 4/15 MB posted on her FB a shout out to BB before his surgery. He responded with Thanks Strick. I wondered if it was a pet name. Then I realized her maiden name Strickland. I found it odd unless it is a pet name that he would use a form of her maiden name. She was out of town in Austin and we don't know how he felt about her not being present for his minor surgery.

Look, I'm sure Capt. Spann has most of this figured out. I think he has it narrowed down to two areas of suspects or spouses of the suspects. All the answers lie in the crowd that worked/participated in the Camp Gladiators. I'm certain that our victim's digital footprint is being compared to those within that small circle. I think LE really knows they have one or two suspects at most & they are being diligent.

It may even come down to where someone cracks before this Friday afternoon. Someone is sweating bullets & someone else suspects they are. They should come forward now.

I don't think our victim's family had anything at all to do with any of it at all & bless them during this difficult time.

Our victim knew who was cookoo for Cocoa Puffs--she suspected.....now let her close friends talk. And talk they will.

It's close to the time for the "fat lady to come singing". Sing now for a reduced sentence. There will be no time for a standing ovation, ya' hear?

Moo

Tick Tock Tick Tock....:copcar: MOO

Maybe this explains the weird shuffle walk. Or do you think maybe he was tip-toeing.. Like when people try to walk lightly and they roll their feet in from the outside in.

This. It had also occurred to me that the perp was walking "lightly." So as to not make more noise than necessary, as he walked through to make sure the building was clear.

EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING ELSE

Dear Websleuths Members,

Again we find ourselves trying to moderate based on rules set up for other cases.

Once in a while, our rules do not fit with certain cases and therefore changes need to be made.

We will try and make this as easy as possible.

If you have a question send me a private message, please. Do not post the question on the forum.

FOR OUR NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!

Websleuths is different than any other forum on the Internet. If you are used to forums like Topix then you are going to find out quickly Websleuths is not Topix. We don’t allow rumors. We don’t allow comments from Facebook or comments from other forums. We work hard to make sure everyone stays on topic. We allow and encourage appropriate sleuthing. Most of all we want you to become involved and enjoy your experience at Websleuths. You can review our rules right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

*Please no personal chatter back and forth. Welcoming someone back or making jokes at other member’s expense is not going to be allowed. The case is about Missy Bever. Please do not make the thread about you.

*If Missy’s husband posts pictures and posts on his personal public Facebook page it can be discussed and you can speculate.

*If you do speculate please do not make comments on their personal appearance. That’s just rude. You can speculate on their behavior but if you want to post something unkind about their looks please don’t.

*Speculation is allowed if it involves someone who has been named in the mainstream media and you can logically put this person at the scene of the crime or can suggest they were somehow involved. Speculation has to be based on some semblance of fact. In other words, you can’t speculate that the dry cleaning people killed Missy. The police have confirmed they believe Missy was targeted. That’s a good place to start.

*Speculation does not mean you can sleuth any of these people. Their lives have been turned upside down and the last thing they want to see is something personal and embarrassing posted on Websleuths for the world to see. No Sleuthing aka no digging into their backgrounds and posting what you find.

* Here is a hypothetical for you: Say you were face to face with the person you are getting ready to post about. This person also knows your real name. Would you say what you are getting ready to post to this person’s face? Please think before you post.

*We have an unfair advantage. We are anonymous. Your words are very powerful and they will be on the Internet forever. You will own those words when the truth is found out about Missy's murder.

To review:

*Yes you can speculate as long as it is logical and done in a mature manner.

*Yes you can discuss the pictures Missy's husband posted on his personal and public Facebook page. You cannot discuss any comments unless they are from Missy’s husband personally.

*Yes you can discuss all pictures/ videos as long as you can source them to a legitimate source . Do not post or discuss the Twitter picture that showed the face blown up. This looks like some sort of photo-shopped picture and it can’t be sourced

I am completely responsible for any confusion that has gone on in this thread. Sparky is doing a great job and she was doing what I taught her to do. I want to publically thank Sparky for her hard work and dedication.

OK Newbies and Old Time Websleuths Members, go forth and DISCUSS!

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
PS. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors. I am half asleep as I write.

For those who might have missed this.

As to perp, women sometimes kill as a form of revenge for being slighted, or having a loved one hurt or shunned by someone---or at least, they have perceived such. The first time I saw the security camera video, I thought it looked like a woman in the swat gear. But wow, the fil sure moves like the person in the church.

Did anyone here really think it was a woman BEFORE someone said 'it could be a woman''?

This. It had also occurred to me that the perp was walking "lightly." So as to not make more noise than necessary, as he walked through to make sure the building was clear.

IMO, that doesn't seem to jibe with his breaking glass and hammering at doors, both of which make a heck of a lot more noise than shoes.

You can post about all sorts of stuff .

You just can't post that any particular individual is the killer or suggest that they are the killer, because there's no named suspect yet.

JMO

Okay, gotcha. I understand the difference now. Thanks!

Could he/she have been tiptoeing because Missy just pulled up and he was listening to see when she entered the church?

Did anyone here really think it was a woman BEFORE someone said 'it could be a woman''?

All the times I watched the videos, regular speed and slo-mo, gifs and screen caps, I never "saw" a woman.

Whoever the perp is, IMO, they are either older or have health problems. Their sluggish movements and inability to pry open a door (who gives up after all of 10 seconds??), together with that really lame swinging of the hammer and tottering walk certainly don't suggest a vibrant, energetic person (IMO). It makes me really think he must have sneaked up on Missy from behind, because I doubt he could go hand to hand in combat with her and win.

IMO, that doesn't seem to jibe with his breaking glass and hammering at doors, both of which make a heck of a lot more noise than shoes.

That's a fair point. In response, I think I see him walking lightly in the very first clip, when he comes out of the room, walks away from the camera, touching the walls as he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro