TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are giving SWATPERP way too much credit for being smart with clever mental skills and being well-equipped with all manner of odd specialty tools. So far, I have seen a curved claw hammer, a crow bar and a box of Saran Wrap. There is nothing special about these items, I even have them in my repertoire of handy things . Furthermore, I don't think any special knowledge of how to use tools was necessary - SWATPERP broke a couple of glass panes and climbed through a window or walked through a door. I could do that. And anyone can throw together a costume like this from rummage sales and ebay. This is not a mental giant we are dealing with here just a run of the mill coward who ambushed an unarmed, lone woman in a dark, empty, quiet church in the pre-dawn hours on a day when IT should have been getting ready to go to work.

Let's call IT like IT is. This is a sloppy, unsophisticated, slew footed, hunchbacked, pot bellied, stumble bum psychopath who was either: seeking a thrill by smashing the skull of a beautiful young woman with a hammer; was overcome with jealousy because Missy was all that SWATPERP could not have or ever be or IT was paid a few loose coins by someone else who wanted the woman dead which then makes SWATPERP nothing more than a useful idiot who, when captured, will get a lethal injection after a few decades rotting in a Texas prison. Brilliant.

If we look at SWATPERP's sloppy self, are we really convinced that IT left NO evidence behind? I am not. I think there is a ton of stuff that LE is having examined. For Pete's sake, common sense tells us sloppy people leave messes behind and SWATPERP has stuff hanging out of the pockets of ITs jacket, floppy shoe soles and appears drunk as well. I bet IT even used one of the restrooms as the excitement made IT have the urge to 'go'.

Now Missy is dead, 3 little girls have no mother and will be forever damaged, a chronically ill young man is without his wife of 20 years and will never recover from the brutal loss, the community lost one of its most precious members but SWATPERP is still a sloppy, unsophisticated, slew footed, hunchbacked, pot bellied, stumble bum psycopath who is: never going to be a beautiful Missy even if they kill 1,000 beautiful women or go to CG for 50 years; not going to prevent ITS spouse from straying; not going to win over the grieving husband and children; unsatisfied by the fleeting thrill of the kill; or a few nickels richer which were promptly spent on video games or a glittery manicure.

JMHO and I hope no one is offended by the term SWATPERP or the words sloppy, unsophisticated, slew footed, hunchbacked, pot bellied, stumble bum, or psycopath used to define IT. Trust me, it is only intended to offend the coward that ambushed Missy with a claw hammer. We can insult murderers, right?

Oh and SWATPERP, assuming you can read, I hope you are enjoying this thread. Your days are numbered and you will be so easy to catch in prison - something to look forward to in your miserable and now shortened life.

arkansasmimi, where is this door on your awesome map? It's the one I saw the folks enter using either a touch pad or a name badge scan. An area used for persons needing access to the church building like Missy or UPS, Fedex, folks who need access after hours. Other areas of the church are still locked by key for safety. The church can give select persons entry to a small area, but the rest of the church is secure.

door.jpg

Ya know, thinking about it a little, who would put on that ridiculous gear? Could it be someone who is mentally disturbed? Delusional? Etc....

It's just a hunch, but an addict who is still in the honeymoon phase of their addiction (before they begin to have negative consequences) might also be capable of having grandious thoughts, thinking they can do and get away with anything, no matter what the motive. The reason I pick opiates (pain pills or heroin) is simply because there's an epidemic of opiate addiction all around the country.

That's a fair point. In response, I think I see him walking lightly in the very first clip, when he comes out of the room, walks away from the camera, touching the walls as he goes.

Then I'm left wondering why he'd choose shoes 4 sizes too big, as suggested, if he wanted to be stealthy. Big shoes tend to slip off the heel and strike the ground; alternatively, you'd have to literally slide or shuffle to keep them on (and that makes a bit of noise, too). Note: I'm not on the "clown shoes" wagon myself; just pointing out that stealth doesn't jibe with "clown shoes".

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing the second set of doors for the side entrance.
Could the murder have occurred in the foyer between where Missy entered and before the double doors leading to the inside? I don't see how he could have gotten her into the dutch door room w/out it being on video. On the perp's escape, could he/she have taken a right out of the foyer and down that hall with the Dutch doors and out the double doors in the back? Or could he/she have high tailed it out the door Missy originally came in?
That would explain how the campers found Missy right away. She was essentially in the foyer between the port coharch (sp) entry and entry into the main hallway. And would explain why we didn't see the perp's escape.
Does this make sense?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

It's just a hunch, but an addict who is still in the honeymoon phase of their addiction (before they begin to have negative consequences) might also be capable of having grandious thoughts, thinking they can do and get away with anything, no matter what the motive. The reason I pick opiates (pain pills or heroin) is simply because there's an epidemic of opiate addiction all around the country.

Wow, I just had a flashback of how Ozzy Osbourne used to walk before it was realized that he was on so many prescription pills that he was having bad reactions. He had a very strange gait. Hmmm. Could it be opiate addiction or a simple matter of bad prescription drug interactions? Either way, maybe that explains the "drunk reeling" we saw at one point in the video and what might have been him steadying himself against the wall.

That's one of my theories, that when the chips fall we will learn that opioid addiction or heroin is somehow involved. IMOO. (That's what I get for watching FRONTLINE.)

I feel it is a person in their early 20's who committed this crime.With a terrible drive to kill.

Just My Opinion

Wow, I just had a flashback of how Ozzy Osbourne used to walk before it was realized that he was on so many prescription pills that he was having bad reactions. He had a very strange gait. Hmmm. Could it be opiate addiction or a simple matter of bad prescription drug interactions? Either way, maybe that explains the "drunk reeling" we saw at one point in the video and what might have been him steadying himself against the wall.

I noticed the steadying, I thought maybe it was part of keeping balance because he/she is trying to walk very lightly so as not to make much noise. Or perhaps they knew she would be arriving soon and was peering because they saw a car or movement out the front. Either way they're creeping.

That's one of my theories, that when the chips fall we will learn that opioid addiction or heroin is somehow involved. IMOO. (That's what I get for watching FRONTLINE.)

I don't think drugs will be involved. The perp might be someone who didn't like Missy's enthusiasm for fitness, but I don't see drugs in this case (though I see them in many other cases...it's sad).

JMOpinion, subject to change

Why ARLINGTON PD 23 miles north?
Arlington PD has offered their services from the start.

That's one reason.

If this case went beyond a murder (I think it might), and if it also involved investigating people who may have been at least indirectly involved with the circumstances surrounding the motive behind her death, that could also explain the involvement of the Arlington PD.

I think we are giving SWATPERP way too much credit for being smart with clever mental skills and being well-equipped with all manner of odd specialty tools. So far, I have seen a curved claw hammer, a crow bar and a box of Saran Wrap. There is nothing special about these items, I even have them in my repertoire of handy things . Furthermore, I don't think any special knowledge of how to use tools was necessary - SWATPERP broke a couple of glass panes and climbed through a window or walked through a door. I could do that. And anyone can throw together a costume like this from rummage sales and ebay. This is not a mental giant we are dealing with here just a run of the mill coward who ambushed an unarmed, lone woman in a dark, empty, quiet church in the pre-dawn hours on a day when IT should have been getting ready to go to work.

TeaTime, brilliant post.

I'll add my own opinion that this may be a person who's obsessed with watching videos of police/firemen/burglars using tools. He's gathered his own collection of awesome tools, along with a cool outfit just like the professionals. Agree on his mental abilities. Are there any group homes in the area>

The only thing that made news, was really nothing pertinent about the crime; they just noted that investigators were taking a forced break over the weekend.

It's my understanding locally that Arlington PD was brought in simply to man the daily operations for the department, so Midlothian PD could rest. Crime like this doesn't happen here. The small MPD force wants this murder solved and they've pounded the pavement for 2 weeks. APD has the manpower and graciously stepped up to help & make this happen. I believe it's a viable explanation & probably better explains why MPD noted this in a press release for media. If media wanted an interview over the weekend, they'd have to wait until Monday.

Bumping one of our local WSer's posts from last night where the reason for the Arlington PD's involvement is mentioned.

Did anyone here really think it was a woman BEFORE someone said 'it could be a woman''?

Yes, me. I watched a video before I started reading the thread, and pretty quickly thought it was a woman. Started reading and found that some in my Websleuths clan were already on that train of thought.

Editing for clarity (my mind is tired). Trying to understand sealed search warrants. If they have been executed & sealed...under Texas Law does the judge have to even acknowledge they are there but sealed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I've de-coded most of the abbreviations here, but I still can't figure out what BBM and SBM mean. TIA, Ykwim?

I think I've de-coded most of the abbreviations here, but I still can't figure out what BBM and SBM mean. TIA, Ykwim?

BBM = Bolded by me
SBM = Snipped by me

They are used when someone replies to another post and either emphasizes someone's post by bolding part of it, and/or shortens someone's post by cutting (snipping) part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme