TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I'm sure Capt. Spann has most of this figured out. I think he has it narrowed down to two areas of suspects or spouses of the suspects. All the answers lie in the crowd that worked/participated in the Camp Gladiators. I'm certain that our victim's digital footprint is being compared to those within that small circle. I think LE really knows they have one or two suspects at most & they are being diligent.

It may even come down to where someone cracks before this Friday afternoon. Someone is sweating bullets & someone else suspects they are. They should come forward now.

I don't think our victim's family had anything at all to do with any of it at all & bless them during this difficult time.

Our victim knew who was cookoo for Cocoa Puffs--she suspected.....now let her close friends talk. And talk they will.

It's close to the time for the "fat lady to come singing". Sing now for a reduced sentence. There will be no time for a standing ovation, ya' hear?

Moo

Oh wow, in that picture, it looks like he's wearing sweatpants, black shoes and white socks. Besides being a sick murderer, he definitely has no fashion sense!

Ha ha, made me laugh. Sweat pants would be my last choice to wear during a thunder storm. What a soggy dripping mess.

Look, I'm sure Capt. Spann has most of this figured out. I think he has it narrowed down to two areas of suspects or spouses of the suspects. All the answers lie in the crowd that worked/participated in the Camp Gladiators. I'm certain that our victim's digital footprint is being compared to those within that small circle. I think LE really knows they have one or two suspects at most & they are being diligent.

It may even come down to where someone cracks before this Friday afternoon. Someone is sweating bullets & someone else suspects they are. They should come forward now.

I don't think our victim's family had anything at all to do with any of it at all & bless them during this difficult time.

Our victim knew who was cookoo for Cocoa Puffs--she suspected.....now let her close friends talk. And talk they will.

It's close to the time for the "fat lady to come singing". Sing now for a reduced sentence. There will be no time for a standing ovation, ya' hear?

Moo

Agree with everything you said.

Moo

Agree!

In my next life I need to come back as LE because I'm way too impatient and nosy to not be in-the-know.

Your second link, first image on the left looks like a caucasian face with a black mask covering bottom half of the face.

I looked at the picture with a magnifying glass. The person is white,I think, and maybe in his/her 30s. I think the person's face looks masculine, but the body stands like a woman.

Yes, it seems to me Missy parked near a covered cement parking area, rather dark and cramped for a fitness class.

However, it came up when I was think the auditorium would be off limits for a fitness class. If the church was okay with it, I suppose they'd use that.

If targetted, how on earth did perp know where the class would be.

I'm not 100% sold that the perp is wearing short pants. It might be that the shin/knee pad combination just gathers the pants at the knee and that is why the legs are narrower down there.

But it might be short pants.

MOO

I think I understand what Satchie is saying. I think when CG did class outside, they did it under what they called the "front" awning---which would be the front entrance of the church I think. Maybe that's where it might be getting confused?! I've been seeing it called "awning" where Missy was parked on the side so I didn't even think about this being confusing with what Missy had written to her CG group about the "front awning". Am I understanding that right, Satchie?

ETA: My husband (Construction Science major) says that most people call where Missy parked a "drive through awning (or canopy)" but the technical name is "porte cochere". ;)

My reply above is to this email. Sorry my tablet doesn't have the normal features, I'll try that app

Moo

Agree with this post especially the BBM.

-Looks like a white shirt peeking out from sleeve, collar and bottom of shirt.
-Also,in listening to the first full press conference it was noted that the perp came in through double metal doors with glass on top and that perp went out the way he came. Where is our map artist to show where that is?

BBM:
Could this be the double doors you mentioned? I can't tell if there are windows on top, but .....

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    637.9 KB · Views: 39
Because at this point we have nothing new I thought I would post my husbands theory. I believe it was someone close to her and motivated by hate and or anger.

My husband's theory is that it was a "thrill kill." I copied a dictionary meaning for thrill kill. It is excitement of the act of killing.

He believes it is someone who goes to the church, or went there as a young child. He believes that the perp skipping, practically, taking their hand and running it across the wall showed the excitement the person felt to be achieving their goal. He thinks the person lives within walking distance of the church.

He thinks part of the perps excitement was planning the murder and buying the gear to wear. He also thinks whoever it is they have an intense hate for LE and by getting by with this murder they are essentially thumbing their nose at LE.

His theory and mine are nowhere close but I posted it to see if anyone else has a similar theory.
I think it has to be someone within the community, I think the perp wore bigger shoes to disguise how he/she normally walks. if the killer was from somewhere else this would not have been necessary.I agree with Snow Flower. So the perp put this much planning in to this murder. i wonder if he is a calm control-freak planner in real life too.people like this might even go out to celebrate after he or she had done the deed.What a nreve wearing a cop uniform and commit a murder in a church. it to me shows lack and no respect for anyone or anything. RIP Missy

It does appear to be shorts over possible sweat pants. This could really help identify the suspect. I don.t know many people that wear shorts over pants, at least not in CA.
I've seen it amongst various groups in southern CA.

-Looks like a white shirt peeking out from sleeve, collar and bottom of shirt.
-Also,in listening to the first full press conference it was noted that the perp came in through double metal doors with glass on top and that perp went out the way he came. Where is our map artist to show where that is?

Hmmm, the double metal doors lead out under the awning, where she was parked, correct? Or are there more than one set of double doors?

I think it is odd that no one has recognized this perp from the distinct walk and accumulated clothing.

I'm not 100% sold that the perp is wearing short pants. It might be that the shin/knee pad combination just gathers the shorts at the knee and that is why the legs are narrower down there.

But it might be short pants.

MOO

This is my thought process. I think the elasticity of the knee pads simply binds that area up and makes it look thinner then the top thigh area.

Thank you. I looked at the photos and your comments on them - that the perp may have escaped through that route is why they had entered the kitchen as LE said. What bothers me is the ceiling type. Did the perp quickly remove all that gear, stow it in the ceiling which they had prepped open and a step ladder, escape out kitchen to small room to out, now wearing only their workout clothes.... jump in car, wait until sirens arrived and commotion, and just drove around to join the CG group like "What happened?"

Great thought

I think it is odd that no one has recognized this perp from the distinct walk and accumulated clothing.
Personally, I don't think the perp walks like that without that getup on. One of my friends said she put on her husband's shoes and she walked like that. I think the whole getup and posturing done on the video was to do just what it is doing: make people look at everyone who has a waddle instead of those who don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf