TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I watched the video I thought it was a square flashlight.

I hope you and robthomaseyes send a message to LE. A square flashlight is very unique and could possibly be traced. If both of you tell LE your separate impressions, they will be more likely to take it seriously

The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo

image.jpg

ETA: if I can do this, imigine what the FBI or LE can do.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacksDad View Post
I believe the videos released are before the murder. The videos originally had time stamps on them and no-one mentioned they were after MB showed up.

But I'm wondering if they were off b/c LE removed them. Why did they do that?
MPD removed the time stamps so that no one knows the times. The only reason they release what they did of the over 30 min they said they had is to try get someone to recognize the Suspect. Those are spliced together videos to show the walk/gait and anything else someone might recognize. THE MPD know exactly where the Suspect is coming from and what the time stamps say. All that is considered evidence.

Curious,

Great to have your local community thoughts abouts. I have gleaned much about this from you and Breck. One part you left very vague and confusing was this (I know you are not allowed to say much):

"I feel that COD was something else or one of the COD's.....that's all I can say"

I know there was an earlier mention by I believe Breck that had more info

A family member of mine is friends/co-worker with the camper that discovered MB. I cannot state what might be COD since it hasn't been officially stated by LE and it's against the rules here on WS. So I can only say how I feel or think and that might come off as "vague"....sorry!

The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo

View attachment 93705

I see this and I think female.

So frustrating not to know for sure.

View attachment 93705

That picture looks feminine IMO. Thanks.

I have thought the same thing. The very end of the video,where the figure is breaking glass with a hammer (?), looks like a slim.agile young guy. The other person in the video looks very different. Even considering that the angle of the vid cam might make the figure look fatter, the two shots look really different. Puzzling part of a very puzzling case. all jmo

Do you think it's just one perp in church who looks different as one tape pre crime and another post crime - after removed padding/ tool belt after crime?

Could the part of tape where perp touches walk be when they are leaving crime site and walking toward kitchen - after removed padding/ tools belt?

I don't think this is a consideration.

Any church member who would go to that particular congregation, would not be opposed to using the facilities for a workout place.

(I'm a member of the church of Christ - I have a very deep understanding of the beliefs of congregations and the logical conclusions that would follow after.)

IMO and I have been wrong at least once before! ;)

I don't think they would be opposed, either. In fact, most churches these days build such big buildings with so many multi-purpose rooms in them is just for that reason - so people can hold activities there. Churches know that offering activities is a great way to keep their current members engaged and coming back and to attract new members.

bfa692aa288f9536bc0b582778b3a3da.jpg

For awhile I have felt that this is the "Saran" type product that we have puzzled over. The size is right. The shine on video could be reflective tape, or covering to obscure the "property of blank blank police dept" but I do think the size is right. Maybe not this brand, but similar.

Some of these door breaching mini rams come in a wearable vest along with other tools for breaching. You can even connect one side to a doors hardware and use a mini power tool to unscrew the whole plate.
I believe the perp was "wearing" this device in the harness with other tools that made him/her appear bulky. Some of the perps motions at the other door with the wedge like tool mimics some video of police using items from a tactical breaching kit.

d2b366749cef4a72463ad27e13e5a009.jpg

I believe something like this was worn under the vest in front. You can see perp reaching in at one point as well.

More and more I feel a genuine LE connection to this perp. Either family or him/herself.
All JMO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What i am wondering is why they don't try very hard to open that door in the hall, yet there is a picture of a different door with many pry marks and a missing door handle?

Lazy here, determined there.

Maybe he broke his tool while smashing that handle off, and didn't realize it until he tried that second door. That would explain why in the last frames, he is seen busting the glass out rather than prying the door open.

attachment.php

My eyesight is not as good as it once was. Do we see eyebrows or is that part of the face covering? If it is eyebrows their shape might help identify someone.

View attachment 93705

I'm glad that edited footage is allowed here now. Thanks! Hope FBI can really zoom in and get the perp identified.

The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo View attachment 93705 ETA: if I can do this, imigine what the FBI or LE can do.
Thanks! Agree - they probably have not only eye color, but eyelash color. I brought up the original of that photo in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer and enlarged it enormously, but the face is full of shadows. However, in that program, I can pick out the straight center line ridge of the nose due to shadows. Then in your photo, I cover the side of the face on the right because it's so distorted, but the left side emerges - half nose, eye, eyebrow, upper cheek. Someone really skilled could copy/invert and open it like a butterfly and there would be the upper face.

After a few days of following along here and letting everything soak in, I'm heavily leaning toward BB is not involved nor any of his family. For those kids sake, I really hope this is the case. I think BB's shock and confusion (which is what I believe we were seeing in front of the media for the first week) is starting to wear off and now it's slowly turning into anger toward the suspect(s). Seems like the natural process of grieving. I really think he loved his wife, but his health combined with her busy schedule caused them to maybe grow apart. Happens in many, many marriages. But I think they truly loved and respected each other. They were both dealing with it the best they could, especially for the good of the kids. I don't sense any animosity between the two them, but just maybe apathy. If there was some infidelity on his or her part, I think it was the other party (or parties) involved that was set out for revenge. Not BB or MB. If it's not that, I think it's most likely some type of financial jealousy or business association gone really bad. Now my suspicion meter is starting to inch toward two perps being involved, a male/female team. And I think they may have been working together that night. This is all just purely my opinion. Before I found this site, I was trying to follow along on local news sites and it became unbearable. I'm so impressed how mature, respectful, and well thought out the commentary is here. Keep up the awesome work everyone! I think LE has this one and hopefully this community can return to normal very, very soon.
Hiya USAFDAD:greetings:...Websleuths is a fabulous site. (I'm not an official meet & greet...but wanted to let you know this is a very welcoming place for people following cases.)

Thank you Bill! I'm having a tough time understanding about the first photo though. I thought that first room was room 2 (that's what most thought that number was next to the door) and on arkansasmimi's floorplan, she has the room as 8 on the end of that hallway by the kitchen? I know Room 6 is next to the kitchen so I'm having a difficult time picturing how this is set up.

Mostly, I've been confused as to how these rooms were numbered around the building. Do you think it's possible that this picture was actually taken in the back hallway? I'm not sure we know what that hallway looks like unless that photo is from there?! I'm just trying to make sure that the floorplan matches up because this part of the footage and the very end of the footage have me stumped. I can't place where either of these scenes are in the building.

**Also, since I'm quoting you and you quoted arkansas & the photo won't be included--I'm attaching a copy of it below. ;)

View attachment 93673

BBM

Here is a close-up of that number by the door you are talking about. I used an infrared filter on it. It looks like a 2c to me and the only room I see in the Church Bulletin is 2 (Cuddlers & Crawlers Room) but it's not listed as 2c. Maybe the c represents "Cuddlers Crawlers"?

2c.jpg2croom.png

Others have said that Dutch doors are commonly used in child care areas, so that they can open only the top to talk to people or receive items without letting the little kids out.

It seems to me that Missy's body would have been found in a fairly open area, closer to the carport entry (or whatever door was open). I don't think that a camper or even two of them would go searching inside of various rooms looking for her.

I just still trying to figure out the layout.... We know the general area. We wont know for sure until much later. JMHO

attachment.php

The eyebrows look somewhat heavy and dark to me - not really arched - almost straight. The eyes are more narrow rather than large and round. Thanks.

It's interesting to me that most perps tend to wear sunglasses or otherwise hide their eyes while leaving the rest of their face uncovered, while this perp went the opposite direction and hid only the bottom part of his face. Does he have a moustache or a beard, maybe?

Oh, Sparky!!!
Thank You for the pic!!!!
I have been hoping someone more skilled than me would work on enhancing a screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper