TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's what I thought, but it's been a long time since I've flown in someone's private plane. That's why I've seen the airport as very appealing since you could come from anywhere and go anywhere with minimal records kept and you could do all this without ever having to go on the highway. What could really answer some questions would be if someone knows a person who has a FlightAware account to see what flights were happening around that time of the murder:
https://flightaware.com/live/airport/KJWY

I have a FlightAware account. It's only showing 14 departures in the past two weeks. All of them are during daylight hours. The last one it shows is the Wednesday after Missy's death, or I'd post the tail # so we could search the plane.

Interesting idea, SpanishI. Would think the private airport would have records of take offs and landings, that could be easily verified.

IMHO

This!! I found a public FB post from a sweet friend she was with in Austin who recapped their time together and it was a sweet look into Missy as we have not been able to see her but I'm not sure I can share bc that person has not been in MSM so it's "sleuthing" or "rumor". Where are her people & why are they not talking? THIS speaks volumes!

snipped by me....

I believe this is the tribute to Missy you are referring to. I will put the link here, but will alert a mod to make sure it is OK. It is quite a lovely tribute.

http://www.yoga4love.net/in-honor-of-missy-bevers-my-friend-and-an-amazing-woman/

Somebody's confused. Probably me.

I would think he would be the first to know. Surely LE would unless he didn't want to know. And how can he give tips on who did it if he doesn't have all the facts? Are his children going to find out cod by reading a news story instead of from their father?

Maybe he's reading here and wants LE to know the latest. :happydance:

Aww you're too kind! I have a great (photographic) memory! :blushing:

I hope I never find myself as camper 1. I'll need therapy for life. Those poor people!

You really should do it on a daily basis, I'd get a lot more ironing done :)

The problem with flight aware is that not every pilot files a flight plan. Sometimes we don't, unless we are flying into a larger airport like Charleston International or very long flights for safety reasons. We don't show up on flight aware if we don't file one. If we don't want to be tracked, we wouldn't even think about it. Not all planes have the electronics that people think they do. I think it's highly unlikely that a plane ride is involved in this murder.

Thanks, for me there is a very good reason to consider the airport due to the external security cameras at the church. Everyone knows it now after the fact that the external cameras weren't recording, but beforehand that wouldn't have been public knowledge. Using the airport for the escape greatly reduces the need for church insider knowledge and/or sabotaging skills. If you take the airport out of it, you could then be looking for a saboteur who as part of their plan disabled the exterior cameras or was within what would be a limited population to know for whatever reason they weren't working, which I expect LE is thoroughly checking out everyone involved with the church who could have known about the cameras.

This!! I found a public FB post from a sweet friend she was with in Austin who recapped their time together and it was a sweet look into Missy as we have not been able to see her but I'm not sure I can share bc that person has not been in MSM so it's "sleuthing" or "rumor". Where are her people & why are they not talking? THIS speaks volumes!

Oh Bill. Well today we basically abandoned ship and are all floating in the ocean. Here's a life vest.
We tried to discuss exit strategy, headlamps again, BB spoke to media at PD again, we found our way back to RB again, violated TOS several times, discussed the rain hindering the outside evidence, found some interesting people on MB FB, posted a map of a church that is not THE church and apparently the town had an incident today that caused a "soft lockdown" of schools but don't be alarmed, it wasn't related to the case. Whew.

ETA: We made a list of coincidences that Tricia is allowing as long as we can verify they aren't rumors.
ETAA: Can't believe I forgot, we mixed up The Texas Rangers, again!

WOW! Great update Thanks! I haven't been on since this morning either.:)

What wall? I see no wall. I just see a heavily wooded deep embankment on both sides of the creek. Looks to me like it would be difficult to cross in the daylight, let alone in pitch blackness in the rain.

l0ILOkR.jpg

I said wall or curb and as I said it extends out from the north parking lot. It being a curb rather than a wall would make it easier to go out by the creek without leaving any marks in the dirt so there would be few if any tracks in the dirt to follow.

This may be a small town, however, bigger cities could help out - were scent dogs brought in?

Don't recall the use of any scent hounds, but might have been. BATF brought the dog trained to detect explosives. Most murders are investigated by local LE, this one was different. I know the FBI will enter missing children investigations, and kidnapping investigations. The US Marshals work with gang related murders. So, my question is just what specifically was it about this murder/crime scene which brought all of these agencies in ? I think there are some answers on the video of the murderer that the public has not seen. jmo, though

It would be good to know what that square white structure is that looks like it's in the creek and there is an old dirt road leading out of it where you can following that cleared area to the parking lot of the airport.

It looks like some kind of pipe line passes over the creek at that location. I believe the square white structure is part of the concrete infrastructure for the pipe line.

Don't recall the use of any scent hounds, but might have been. BATF brought the dog trained to detect explosives. Most murders are investigated by local LE, this one was different. I know the FBI will enter missing children investigations, and kidnapping investigations. The US Marshals work with gang related murders. So, my question is just what specifically was it about this murder/crime scene which brought all of these agencies in ? I think there are some answers on the video of the murderer that the public has not seen. jmo, though

BBM I agree. Here's a new People Magazine article with this tidbit:

"In a press release issued on Tuesday, police said they "continue to vigorously track down every single lead that comes in." Investigators are refraining from releasing further details, writing in the release, "We believe this is information that only the killer would know.""

http://www.people.com/article/texas...ri-missy-bevers-died-multiple-puncture-wounds

So the questions I have been trying to answer in my own mind is: Did camper #1 see anyone leave the parking lot? I'm leaning towards the answer being no.
Is it possible the perp left by vehicle of some sort and camper #1 just missed them before they drove in?

They would have missed by about 15 minutes.

Thank you! That could explain some jittery nerves about the situation.

Wait, can someone help me here? If you're traveling from (Biloxi) Mississippi to Texas do you go through Louisiana? I'm a bit geographically challenged. (Asking for a friend) TIA.

Most murders are violent and vicious. But not all murders are investigated by the FBI, Texas Rangers, BATF, US Marshals. Nor are canines trained to detect explosives brought to most crime scenes. Something about this particular crime scene motivates this type of investigation. What did LE see there ? jmo

Please provide backup links to your statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968