TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. This was personal and the person seemed so casually vengeful that it appears like they have been mulling on giving payback for a while.

Now if hubby hired a female. Then that female would probably be more figity and antsy.

But this perp seems to be more personally jilted by whatever. They also seem very mentally unhinged just by the calmness while waiting.

It's so over the top if this was a murder plot.

:hypno: Who thinks like this? :abnormal:

Suspect is calm about the mission they are on like it's got to be done.

The comments under the articles insist it's a woman. If so, did she come up with the plan alone? Get caught killing and you have plenty to lose. If it is a lone woman she must be off her rocker and the motive could be anything. :cuckoo:

I've exhausted myself thinking about this and come to the conclusion nothing makes any sense yet.

Speaking of waking up... Seems odd to call your wife at 9:30pm if you knew she had to be up so early...

Maybe she was one of those superpeople who only need 3 or 4 hours of sleep per night, like Martha Stewart, Donald Trump and some others?

No way. Texas building code (non-residential) has 7'0" interior doors (84"). The suspect in the video only comes up to about 3/4 of the height of the interior doors of that church. 84 - 21 = 63" (or 5'3" tall).

View attachment 92172

I don't think this person needed to be particularly athletic to kill someone with a crowbar (or whatever that is in the photo); he/she had the advantage with the gear and a weapon, and even a fit woman is at a disadvantage fighting in that sort of situation. There was reportedly a lot of damage, and broken glass near the body, so I'm sure she put up a fight.

I agree. You can only do so much when you are the target of an ambushed attack (which is what this looks like to me). Had she been hit from behind with a blunt object (or with any weapon), she may have already been too injured to use whatever defenses she had been trained to have. Especially if the original impact was to her head.

Sorry to be a bother....what's the link to the interview?

Good observation! Very strange to unfriendly a person who is dead.

Hmm. I actually think I may have an idea of at least one FB Friend that Un-friended - I had noticed something odd about someone who had commented on a post and after reading other things went to look at this person's comment and it was gone and they are no longer a friend. I actually taken a screenshot (involves "tactical gear" like in video) - guess that's all I can say. Probably just a coincidence.

Wearing the swat gear makes a lot of (terrifying) sense. (1) to conceal identity (2) protect from scratches/injuries inflicted by victim - even gun shots (3) protect from victim's blood/hair - trace evidence (4) blend in with first responders if caught in the act - would be effective in a terror attack scenario.

I noticed her Facebook post at 7:23pm states that she was calling it a night because she had to be up at 3:30 am.

Very sad.

The killer was probably smirking at that point.

It's so over the top if this was a murder plot.

:hypno: Who thinks like this? :abnormal:

Suspect is calm about the mission they are on like it's got to be done.

The comments under the articles insist it's a woman. If so, did she come up with the plan alone? Get caught killing and you have plenty to lose. If it is a lone woman she must be off her rocker and the motive could be anything. :cuckoo:

I've exhausted myself thinking about this and come to the conclusion nothing makes any sense yet.

I'm Curious as well Curious Me. But we should have an arrest soon.

Fingers crossed.

Does release of the video indicate police have little to go on? Why would police release it - it seems ridiculous to have the public see if they "recognize" this person.

Before I read that it is possible the killer is a woman, after seeing the video, I thought the person was not tall, and walked like a woman. I kinda think the person walks like a woman who works outside. Just my opinion and wild guess.....

I also am making a wild guess that the killer knew the victim.

I had the same impression. This person doesn't move with the athleticism of someone who actually goes with that uniform.

In this photo (which I hope posts correctly), is the suspect holding a gun, or is that still the crowbar-type instrument? ETA: The third photo, particularly, seems to be more of a feminine stance.

View attachment 92154

I think the person walks, and stands, like a younger woman who works with animals, or on a farm. And, the person also stands like a dancer with her leg pointed, and/or a girl posing for a picture. Just wild guesses...I could be wrong.

Hmm. I actually think I may have an idea of at least one FB Friend that Un-friended - I had noticed something odd about someone who had commented on a post and after reading other things went to look at this person's comment and it was gone and they are no longer a friend. I actually taken a screenshot (involves "tactical gear" like in video) - guess that's all I can say. Probably just a coincidence.

You should call the midlothian police.

To me the walk is strange the person seems almost off balance but I attribute that to the fact that they seem to be wearing so much padding which in my opinion is to totally disguise their true body form.

Sent from my iPhone

No way. Texas building code (non-residential) has 7'0" interior doors (84"). The suspect in the video only comes up to about 3/4 of the height of the interior doors of that church. 84 - 21 = 63" (or 5'3" tall).

attachment.php

I don't think this person needed to be particularly athletic to kill someone with a crowbar (or whatever that is in the photo); he/she had the advantage with the gear and a weapon, and even a fit woman is at a disadvantage fighting in that sort of situation. There was reportedly a lot of damage, and broken glass near the body, so I'm sure she put up a fight.

The object in the rightmost photo looks much more like a black AR-15 type rifle (the kind typically carried by SWAT teams) than a crowbar. Note the thinner, round barrel at the front, and what appears to be a much thicker stock to the rear. There even seems to be a thicker flash guard/muzzle compensator on the front of the barrel.

The object in the rightmost photo looks much more like a black AR-15 type rifle (the kind typically carried by SWAT teams) than a crowbar. Note the thinner, round barrel at the front, and what appears to be a much thicker stock to the rear. There even seems to be a thicker flash guard/muzzle compensator on the front of the barrel.
Though I have not been around alot of guns recently, the area that would be the receiver (providing it is a fire arm) seems thicker to me than an AR-15 and lacks the carry handle. To me, it looks more like the outline of an AK-47 type weapon.

Though I have not been around alot of guns recently, the area that would be the receiver (providing it is a fire arm) seems thicker to me than an AR-15 and lacks the carry handle. To me, it looks more like the outline of an AK-47 type weapon.

I'm seeing a gun now too. I was swayed into thinking crowbar with the reports of a tool used to enter the building - wreckage at the door.

So....this person seems pretty casual walking around with a loaded weapon, as if s/he is comfortable with that. I would assume that someone unfamiliar with guns would feel and look awkward carrying one.

It's weird that the gun (if there is one) is so easy to see in last of the stills, but from other angles, it can't be seen at all. He or she appears to be pointing it and holding it like a gun, but I'm not 100% sure that's what it is.

It's weird that the gun (if there is one) is so easy to see in last of the stills, but from other angles, it can't be seen at all. He or she appears to be pointing it and holding it like a gun, but I'm not 100% sure that's what it is.

WILD speculation....could s/he have been looking around the church because the gun was stashed somewhere ahead of time??? There is the report that s/he spent time in the kitchen. Perhaps that's where the gear and weapon was?

Again, totally wild guess....

I apologize if my theory has already been thrown in the mix. Just now got to be able to get on Web.
Some of the things I have thought of could it be a member of the church? I do know my family are all committed to the church of Christ, I'm the oddball Baptist.. I am not sure about this particular church but the ones here the congregation are very devoted to the rules and teachings of the church. Here coc members are kind but very stand off with non members the church is very plain inside they do not use their building for anything other than worship. They do not have a fellowship hall all is done outside the church. They take care or their own and do not provide outside the church to charity. Also I know if a member has been caught say cheating on their spouse if they wish to reconcile and stay in the church they must stand before the church and confess and ask that the members accept their apology it has gotten real uncomfortable once a couple members had to ask for the church's forgiveness when they were caught together and they and their families were all members.
With that said here is my theory

Was a member angry that this woman was allowed to use the building and of course being mentally disturbed no sane person does this stuff but felt it was so wrong and degrading a fitness class was allowed to be held there decided decided to handle it?
Also could it had been a spouse that her husband may have been involved with the lady killed? Even if MR was not a member it would still be a disgrace? If she was not a member it would also be a issue with someone that allowed to use the church for profit and it tainted their sanctuary all though they call it a building but you know what I mean.
These are my theories and not directed towards the denomination in anyway or insulting them, I love my family my own husband are coc they are some of the most devoted Christians out there, but no matter what there are mentally insane people that may seem normal on Sundays but a lunatic outside the doors of the church.
This church may have been more liberal than the ones here.
Just a thought please no one think I'm picking on their beliefs because that would be the last thing I would ever do I respect all that believe in Christ and try to obey the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay